The Five Idiots (Jyugo x OC N...

Oleh SugarRushXD

A lovely story of an idiot and her idiotic friends. No. 1309, Koko, has know No. 1315, Jyugo, since childhood... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Ch. 1 Nanba Prison
Ch. 2 Life at Prison and Girls
Ch. 3 Uno, Rock, and Nico
Ch. 4 Jyugo and Koko
Ch. 6 New Guard
Ch. 7 Newbie
Ch. 8 The Five of Us
Ch. 9 Escape B4
Ch. 10 Warden
Ch. 11 New Year
Ch. 12 Calligraphy
Ch. 13 Mochi Pounding Daruma Drop
Ch. 14 Hyakunin Isshu and Pretty Boys
Ch. 15 Karaoke
Ch. 16 Top Spinning
Extra: Birthday
Ch. 17 Sake Barrel Opening
Ch. 18 Interruption
Ch. 19 Aftermath
Ch. 20 Three Day Gap
Ch. 21 Inmate No. 9
Ch. 22 Resolution
Ch. 23 We Get Our Rewards...Almost
Ch. 24 I Get My Reward
Ch. 25 Real Idiot
Ch. 26 Secret Unveiled
Extra: Halloween Time (Part 1)
Extra: Halloween Time (Part 2)
Ch. 27 Random Hair Color Syndrome
Ch. 28 Super Hitoshi-kun
Ch. 29 Something is Breaking
Ch. 30 Welcome to the Underground Cell
Ch. 31 One's Own Wisdom
Ch. 32 Washed Away
Some cool extra in the manga
Ch. 33 Washed Away Pt. 2
Ch. 34 Sound and Words

Ch. 5 Flashback

627 10 1
Oleh SugarRushXD

My "father" took me to a prison. It's probably for business and he wanted to see what he does. Chihiro came along to supervise me and not get in trouble, but this is me we're talking about. We met the warden and other people working in the prison. Then he left me with Chihiro to talk with the warden personally. They let us walk around the jail and look at the cells. I was curious as to what was in each one, but there was one that caught my eye.

One cell had only one person-a kid around my age. I'm surprised that someone your

Young as me would be already locked up. He was curled up in a ball and surrounded by little toys.

"Oy," I called out.

"M'lady what are you doing?" Chihiro asked.

"I want to talk to him."

"Alright, as you wish. But so you know, your father won't be happy."

"He can do what every he wants for all I care."

He looked up at me and stared with lifeless eyes. Each of his eyes had different colors, which gave me a little shock.

"What do you want?" he asked with lifelessness.

"I just want to talk," I answered as I crouched down.

"No thanks."

"Why are you here in prison?"

"I don't know. I just am."

His eyes now changed to different colors. I said in amaze, "Wow your eyes!"

"What? You think I'm locked up here 'cause I'm a freak? Go ahead laugh at me."

"Why should I? I actually like them. It just makes me now think, you're really different. But like, not in a bad way. I guess good."

"You mean..."

"I heard that eyes are windows to the soul. Some people judge other's character by looks, especially the eyes. But you're different. People won't be able to comprehend who you are, and they become jealous. And to have someone jealous of you makes you stand out positively."

"Are you jealous of me?"

"Kind of," I smiled, "People see and can read me like a book. It feels like I have no privacy."

And then I mumbled, "Which is why I'm in this hell."

"Hey did you say so-"

A huge force pulled me from the back of my dress. And then I got slapped so hard I fell to the ground.

"M'lady!"

It was my so-called father. He yelled at me, "Hey brat! Don't try to run off like that! You little piece of nothing!"

He started to kick me and it hurts so bad. "You think I brought you in my household to do whatever you want? No, you're suppose to be an adult so act like it now!"

"Will adults be like this? If so, then no," I thought, "But please yelling, it's annoying."

A Rubix cube hit his head. I look up to see that the kid threw it. The kid said, "She did nothing, so she doesn't deserve it. Also, she was about to leave to look for you. You should be at least grateful she was concerned for you."

My father regained his composure and said, "I don't trust a scumbag like you. Chihiro is this true though?"

He looked at the kid and then to me. Chihiro answered, "Yes. We were about to head out before you found us."

"Very well, we'll take our leave. Chihiro, carry her."

Chihiro picked me up and left. I saw that the kid was looking at me through the bars. Then I realized I never got his name. But does he remember his name? Well, I hope we can go back again.

And we did. Father continued his daily work. And I sneaked out of his sight, even Chihiro. So what if I get caught? I just want to see that kid again. I look for the cell and find it. The kid was in the same position like how I found him yesterday. Only difference, was that he had the number 15 on his right cheek.

"Hi again," I spoke up.

He looked up and said, "You're here? I thought you would never come again."

"My father is doing business here and it's only for a couple of days."

"And why would he bring you here?"

I look down and answered, "I'm supposed to be the heir to father's business, and he wants me to grow up and be like him. And why should I listen? I'm not even a part of the family. He just took me in for more popularity. In a way, that place is my own prison."

"I see...how long will you be here?"

"For about a week I guess."

We kept talking to each other. Using what I've experienced from my first day here, it will only be three hours until he's done with his business. From the kid's cell to the warden's office, where he is, it's a five minute walk so I leave early. Chihiro caught me once, but he let it slide because he' always nice. I asked him how long he's been in prison, and he asked what it was like at the mansion.

On the last day, I realized something. I told him, "You know, I never really gotten your name."

"I don't really have a name," he said, "I've been only called by my inmate number. What about you? What's your name?"

"Um, it's-"

"Brat!" an angry voice called out.

I turn and see an angry father coming down my way. I must have spent too much time. Running was my only option, but compare me to a very tall man. Catching me was very easy. Father grabbed me by the neck, making me choke to death.

"You try to sneak away like that?!" he shouted, "You're making my work more stressful!"

"Hey stop it! You're going to kill her!" the kid said.

"Shut up! The others were right! You're really are a worthless brat who can only do what they want! So you've been hanging out with this kid huh? If you like him so much, why don't you join him?!"

He unlocked the cell door with a set of keys, probably given by the warden. He vigorously threw me in the cell and I hit my head badly. After a few curses, he slammed the door and locked me in.

"Tell the warden he has a new prisoner here. I'll be leaving to do some paperwork."

"Yes sir," Chihiro obeyed. Before he left, he turned to me and whispered, "I'm sorry."

After a short time, I passed out. I woke up again to see a stone ceiling, and the kid with his heterochromatic eyes.

"Oh man, I thought you were gone,after seeing that bastard choke you and slam you to the ground," he said in relief.

"So it wasn't a dream," I said to myself, "Guess I'm stuck here for a while."

"Hey, um, I'm sorry?"

"What for?"

"It was me that caught your eye. If you didn't see me, you wouldn't be here. I'm such a nuisance."

I had no idea what he meant. But for sure, he's self doubting and thinking the opposite of I thought. "Are you kidding? I'm actually happy."

"What? But, you're not regretting meeting me?"

"Of course not," I smiled weakly, "Being at that mansion was a worse prison for me-was total hell. But now I'm here, I feel like it's a little more...spacious? I don't know, but I'm relieved to be out of there. But what's even better...I got to meet you."

He blushed for a second. I realized what I said and blushed a little too. But I continued, "It was really nice to meet someone like you. After this week, you've really got my attention, and it's not gonna go away. So, um, do you want to be friends?"

"Sure, um,.."

I remembered that we didn't know each other's names yet. "Oh right. Well, I forgot because everyone back at the mansion kept on calling me other names."

"So should I call you brat?" the kid teased.

"That's mean!" I cooled down for a second and look at him. He really is something else. I hoped I get to know what he's like. Then I notice the number on his cheek again.

"What's that?" I asked, pointing to the number.

"Oh this? A guard came by to mark me. Turns out he can't remember what number I am, so he wrote on me like a sheep."

I had an idea. "If I remember, 15 in romaji means 'ju'go', right?"

"I guess?"

"How about I call you Jyugo then?"

"S-sure. But what about you? You don't have a number too."

"Me? That's right, I just got here."

"How old are you?"

"Huh? Um, nine I think."

"You can say 'kyuu', but I heard it also means 'kokonotsu'. Can I call you Koko then?"

"Sure. Well, I guess it's nice to meet you, Jyugo."

"Nice to meet you too, Koko."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

821 23 10
Alice, a fourteen year old girl, who is trying to live a normal life as she can, had a little encounter with Ninjago City's most disliked teenager bu...
18.3K 414 22
First fanfic. It was just a normal day in namba prison. While cell 13 escape to annoy hajime, a girl was sent namba prison. She looks just like jyugo...
135K 3.6K 36
You are (y/n) (l/n), you know Jyugo for a long time but got separated, So you started searching Jyugo, but the police caught you because you trespass...
32.8K 864 39
You, a young girl, was sent to Nanba prison because you were accused of killing and supposedly attempted to take a hostage when you were actually sto...