Deceptive | H.S

By onesecofsummer

Charlotte Smith was set a mission, make Harry Styles fall in love with her. He was heartbroken and she was fi... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Read It, its important
Chapter Eighteen - THE END
Thank You
New Story!!!!!!!
Trailer!!!!

Chapter Six

164 1 0
By onesecofsummer

"Errm...Hey." She replied. She died her hair again. This time it was purple and she had a flower crown on to match. Confusion covered her face, she didn't know why I was here and to be honest neither did I. She was wearing a purple skirt, a bit lighter than her hair, a white long sleeve top and white Nike Air Force. She looked so innocent. Its weird really how two people with the same exact face could look so different. "Not to be rude or anything Char but why are you here?" She asked.

"I need you Isabel." I whimpered. Why do I only ever cry in front of Isabel. "I need my sister." I said.

Isabel pulled me into a hug. "Charlotte what happened?" She asked while rubbing my back.

"D..ddd..danny." I stuttered. "Cheated on me." I finished.

"C'mon lets talk about it in the living room." I nodded and shut her front door then followed her into the living room. "So tell me what happened."

"There is quite a build up to this." I explained.

"Well tell me it all, I've got nowhere else to be." Isabel joked.

I explained to her about how I had to make Harry fall in love with me so we could take down One Direction. Then I explained how I was suspicious of why he set this task. Then about the great date I had with Harry and how we had sex. And also how I felt guilty so I went home and found Danny in bed with Maia.

"Wow. Your life is so stressful." I nodded. "Do you want to know something?" She asked. She didn't wait for me to answer. "Danny didn't deserve you but by the sounds of it Harry may." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Well it seems like Harry really cares about you." I shook my head. "Hear me out."She said. "He always compliments you, he wanted to learn about you, he cares about your opinion and he cares about your safety. To me he sounds like boyfriend material." She continued. "Plus if you and Danny are no more then why not go in for the kill and date Harry." Isabel explained.

"I never said Danny and I were over." I said.

"Oh C'mon Char, the guy cheated on you with one of your best friends. If you don't dump him, I will do it for you." Isabel said.

I laughed. "Izzy it's not that easy. I've been with him for two years, I don't know anything else." I explained.

"We'll get through it together Char, I can help you. I cant let you stay with a guy who did this to you. You are better than this, you need it to be know that you cant be pushed around. Also you need to show this Maia bitch that you don't need sluts like her in your life." I laughed.

"Why are you so good with advice?" I asked.

"I'm not, I'm just good at giving you advice. I mean we shared a womb for goodness sake." She chuckled.

"Can I stay here tonight please?" I asked begged.

"Sure." She smiled. "It will be just like old times." She continued. "I have an idea."

"Lets order a bunch of take away food and eat a bunch of crap." We said at the same time.

"We haven't done that in a while." I said.

"I know right." She replied. "Right you order the take away and I will go to Tesco and get the snacks." I nodded. "Move out." I nodded.

I went into the kitchen and picked up the house phone. First I rung up Dominoes. "Hello can I order two large margarita pizzas with dominater and potato wedges please to be delivered."

"Can I have you address." The girl asked.

"Yes its **********"

"Okay It should be there in 20 to 30 minutes."

"Thank you." I said then hung up the phone. After than I rung up the Chinese place and ordered boiled rice, egg fried rice and smoked chicken. Some people may consider this a lot of food but this is just an average night in for me and Izzy even though we haven't done this in a while. I'm really happy she accepted me like this.

"Honey I'm home." Isabel shouted. "Oh and I brought a friend." I furrowed my eyebrows then walked out of the living room. There I saw Isabel and Harry.

"So I'm guessing you two met" I said.

"Yeah, its a funny story. Harry saw me at Tesco and he thought I was you." She paused and faked laughed. "He was confused about how you suddenly changed your hair colour and got rid of all your tattoos." She explained. "So of course, me being me, I played around a bit before telling him I was your twin." Isabel laughed.

"As you can tell Isabel is the evil one." She stuck out her tongue. "And I'm the pretty one." I smiled.

"We have the same face you dipshit." Isabel stated.

"Oh you are a charmer." She winked. There was a knock at the front door. "That will be the food." I said.

"I'll get it. Why don't you two get comfortable in the living room." Harry and I both nodded and went into the living room.

"She's a strange one isn't she?" Harry said, referring to Isabel.

"Yeah she is but I love her." I smiled. We both sat on opposite ends on the sofa.

"What? Do I smell or something? Come here." He patted the spot right next to him. I moved closer. "Now put you head here." I put my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. "This feels nice right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Aww aren't you two cute." Isabel said coming in with all the food. "Take whatever you want Harry, me and Char don''t care about food manners." She laughed.

I grabbed and plate and filled it with everything we had. Harry looked at me and laughed. "What? I like my food." He laughed again. Harry began to stare at me. "Take a picture it will last longer." He smiled and continued to smile. "Seriously what?" I asked.

"Nothing you're just beautiful." He winked and I blushed.

"Aww thanks Harry." Isabel said. "I furrowed my eyebrows. "What? We have the same face." She said in a duh tone and I just laughed it off.

We all finished our food then decided to watch a film. We all agreed on pitch perfect. Again I rested my head against Harry's chest and he wrapped his arm round my waist. It was nice. It felt...right.

"Well don't I look like a third wheel." Izzy said. "I'll leave the happy couple and go to bed. But please don't have sex on my sofa." We both laughed and she left.

"Finally alone." Harry said. Harry pulled me onto his lap and decided to tease him a bit. I rubbed my crotch against his. Harry moaned in pleasure. Then I began trailing kissing down his neck, still rubbing our crotches together. "uhh Charlotte." He moaned again. When I began to feel his erection I got off his lap. "You are kidding right Char? Look what you did." He said referring to his boner. I just bit my lip. "Urrrggghh Charlotte you're such a tease." I just winked.

"Do you want to stay over?" I asked.

"I would be honored." Harry replied. I just laughed.

"C'mon then." I stuck out my hand and Harry grabbed it. I led him to my room. It was just the way I left it a year ago before I moved in with Danny. The same black paint on the walls, the lights hanging around the walls, the pictures next to the door and the quote written in white paint 'We only breathe for so long'. I cant believe Isabel left it this way.

"Nice room." Harry said.

"Thank you, I designed it myself." I explained. "I gonna go get ready for bed." I said grabbed some pajamas out of my bag. I walked into the bathroom and took of all my clothes. I wiped off my make up and brushed through my hair. I then put on my Victoria's secret lingerie top thing. To be quite honest, I really hope Harry thinks I look sexy. I walked out of the bathroom and brushed through my hair with my hand. When I walked into my room Harry was in his boxers. When he looked at me he was stunned. I bit my lip trying to look sexier. "You like what you see?" I asked.

"WOW." was all he said. "You're just so sexy Char." He winked and I smiled. I climbed into my bed and got under the covers. Harry got in after me and wrapped his arms around me. "Charlotte?" I hummed in response. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I turned my body round to face him and placed my lips on his.

"Does that answer your question?" He nodded. I then turned back around and his grip on my waist was made more secure. "Night Harry." I chimed.

"Night Charlotte." He kissed my cheek.

How could something so wrong feel so right. I shouldn't feel this way but I do. I know how wrong it is but having Harry with me feels like the greatest thing in the world. I never even felt this way about Danny.

WOW life is complicated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 608 19
He looked at me, his eyes looking like they were piercing through my soul. I froze in shock and I felt Liam's arms wrap around me and squeeze me agai...
1.5K 133 34
~* Bad decisions make great stories *~ A Harry Styles dark romance that explores the intricacies of mental health, morality and sexual attraction. En...
35.5K 146 6
As many of you have requested after I wrote Carolina, here is a book of just one smutty one shots. Enjoy 😉
103 3 10
Amelia Baker is completely closed off to love and relationships. After her only relationship went wrong, and she had to deal with heartbreak, she dec...