Found my Placid Love || Ziam

By dazzlingziam

Liam Payne is a normal boy. He is looking for peace. Have two Best Buddies to hold onto and his 'not so big'... More

MEET THE PEEPS
Chapter- 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter- 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter- 8
Chapter- 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
Kindly Ignore
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
New Story!
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
A/N
Epilogue

Chapter- 15

2.6K 107 145
By dazzlingziam

The gif. ^_^
#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:

-Liam's POV-

Zayn and i were in his car on our way to my mum's house. My hands were sweating in matter of seconds even after wiping them away from my jeans. It wasn't a formal dinner. It wasn't something fancy or in any fancy restaurant. We were wearing casuals. Going to gave a casual dinner at my house with my mum and my two sisters. It really is just weird to me.

I have never had a relationship before, this strong and beautiful to show and take my partner to my mother. Show them off. I only had one, the shittiest, with cameron before Zayn. And now everything we do, the way we do is almost surreal to me.

I felt a squeeze to my hand and got pulled into reality. Zayn looked at me and smiled removing his seat belt.

"Why did we stop? We ain't going? Oh thank god. Lets go home." i said nervously.

"We reached 5 minutes ago baby boy, i was just trying to figure out what is on your mind and give you some time." He said pecking my forehead.

"But what if she doesn't approve, or the worst, what if she told me to come back and live with her. I can't afford not seeing you everyday. No. Its better if we don't go." I said shaking my head.

"Babe, babe, Calm down. Its okay, everything will be fine. She won't do anything like that, you're thinking too much. I know you're scared but i really know that you will be just fine. Your sister loved our relationship didn't she?" Zayn asked cupping both of my hands into his, looking at me so lovingly that it almost fears me, what if i couldn't be enough for him? For his love?

I nodded.

"So, no one is gonna separate us li. Calm your nerves. See i am not one bit nervous or afraid. You shouldn't as well. I know it will go amazing. And if it didn't i promise you i will make a way out of it for you." Zayn said.

"Pinky promise?" I asked pointing out my pinky finger.

"Obviously." Zayn intertwined our pinkies and pecked my lips. "Now come on, we are 20 minutes late, your family must be waiting." He got out of the car and opened my door looking at me expectantly. When i made no effort to move i was picked up bridal style by strong arms in no time.

"Guess i have to carry you inside so that your mum can see how childish you are." Zayn said walking inside.

I widened my eyes. No way. He won't do that.

"No, please put me down. I promise i won't be difficult. Please, mum won't have a good impression, please." I pleaded and soon my voice cracked up. I was on verge of tears but they weren't slipping down yet. I was fighting them away.

Zayn cooed and instead of putting me down, he stopped at the gate and wrapped my legs around his waist holding me properly and tightly. One hand on my waist to hold me steady and one cupped my cheeks.

"Look, Liam. I won't be comfortable having you feeling so low about yourself and what you do all the time, in fear of getting judged. Babe, i know it is hard for you but you need to take tiny little steps so that the fear could go away. Of judgement, of being alone, of not being accepted and of losing someone." Zayn cupped both of my cheeks now and kissed me chastely but shortly.

"You seriously are the most beautiful thing to ever happen to me. I won't let it taken away. Never. I will protect you from everything, just trust me. I swear i would do anything, anything in my power to always see you smile. Just trust me and start telling me about you more, so i can help." Zayn asked, i know he is hurting as well.

"I don't have a dad." I said out of the blue.

I expected the same oh i am so sorry from Zayn, the same sympathy and sad faces instead i was mind blown on his reaction.

He smiled and kissed me again. Finally putting me down and wrapped his arms around my waist, bumping our noses lovingly.

"I am so proud of you. Proud that you are so strong and have been keeping inside without anyone noticing. Proud that you told me. Have you told this to anyone before?" He said looking down at me.

"I have told Harry and Niall and basically Louis knows as well. But i told them, he died. But that's not the reason." I said looking down.

"What? Then what happened?" He asked shocked.

"He left us, the day i was born, he left me with Mum. He was having an affair and couldn't handle any other child. He married a quite Young girl, and cheated on mum as well." Now tears were shamelessly pouring down. I felt Zayn's hold tighten.

I looked up at him and saw him staring blankly at the door ahead in pure and rigid anger, gritting his teeth.

"Zayn?" i asked caressing his cheeks.

"Your mum is a very brave woman. Your whole family is. You are the strongest is all i will say and if i ever found him anywhere, i will kill him myself. No wonder he left. He was a coward and a shithead to leave a loving child like you and a already beautifully settled family alone." Zayn said. I just kissed him and he kissed me back, everyone must think and what's so special left in our kisses when every now and then it happens?

It is every time the same sparks that we couldn't get enough of. We express our feelings, our love and the unsaid words through them. We will never get tired of each other's embrace. We hold on to each other and these little things just give that peace and assurance we want. Its unexplainable.

We pulled apart and checked our outfits and ruffled any nonsense or crinkles that we possibly can. He was wearing black jumper saying 'Nice' with blue jeans, bit of stubble around his chiseled jaw, he looked beautiful. His soft hair styled in his usual quiff.

And i was wearing a button up shirt with a hoodie and my hair were wild mess of curles today, i though wanted to get them trimmed but zayn suggested otherwise.

He interlocked our hands and rang the bell. He pecked the back of my hand for reassurance and i wasn't as nervous as before and felt light weighted.

The door opened by Nicola and she immediately smiled at us and smirked looking at our hands, i blushed.

"Hello Nicola." Zayn greeted with a warm smile and i just waved.

"Hey, finally you decided to show up, half hour late, but anyways the dinner is still hot. Come on in. Hurry up." She said leading us into the dinning room.

We entered inside the dinning room and i was pulled into a hug by my MOM? Woah that's, unexpected but nice. It feels nice to be wanted and cared for.

"Liam. We missed you honey." She said rubbing my back and then pulling away.

She patted my shoulder and let go, i smiled still shocked and then looked at Ruth and Nicola looking at me with proud smiles on their faces.

"I told you she loves you the most, she just shows it very rarely, which includes today." Nicola said and ruffled my hair. Ruth hugged me as well and said our greetings.

"Hello, Mrs, Payne." Zayn said with a confident yet warm expression.

"Hello there young man. I am Karen. Call me just Karen." Mum said.

"Karen" He said testing it on his tongue and smiling. "I am Zayn, Zayn Malik." Zayn said shaking her welcoming hand.

"Oh i know that. Heard a lot about you. I want to see in real though. Can't approve any guy for my Liam, now can i? " She said with stern eyes.

"Mum" i glared at her and he glared back silencing me.

"It's fine Karen. I promise i won't disappoint you and also i will keep your son happy." He looked at me and smiled, making me smile at his genuineness. Mum noticed and maybe i am dreaming because i saw a hint of happiness on her facial expressions.

Yet she cleared her throat.

"Let's dig in, what are we waiting for?" she said clapping her hands. We all sat at the dinning table finally giving our attention to the awaiting food.

I was sitting in middle of Zayn and Nicola Ruth and Mum on the other side. Mum facing Zayn.

"So, what are you doing?" Mum asked.

"I am graduated. Doing a little job at the art museum as a guide. Got a few interviews at Tattoo parlours as a part time job, as i am applying for Art college next month." He replied solemnly.

"Impressive. It has a great scope. Very intellectual choice. Very artistic, that i can see. " She smiled and i knew she was indicating towards the tattoos he owns himself. I was happy that she appreciates his passion.

"Thank you Mrs. Pay- Karen." He corrected quickly. Mum chuckled.

"It will take time to get used to it. Vut you'll be fine. A straight question for you. Why did you choose Liam? What are your reasons?" She asked looking dead serious.

"Mum. Seriously?" Nicola interrupted.

"Really, this is not nice Mum, even i think that." Ruth said as well. I just sat with a blank face.

"My reason? It may take a while but i will explain in a summary. I chose him because he is not like every other person you see. He is intelligent, gullible, caring and a very incredible person. His behavior towards everyone is wonderful and he is a smart boy. He knows what he wants and do, still has innocence. He puts others over himself, he is not materialistic at all. That is very rare in this world to be honest and i want to protect that. Protect him. He changed me. I was a usual spoiled rich kid. He, not even realising made me a good person. Made me believe in love. He's precious for me. I didn't chose him. But he chose me. A person like me. I know i maybe don't deserve him. But i promise it myself. That i will treat him with every ounce of love i have." Zayn finished his speech and was smiling so proudly. He got up, took my hands and made me get up as well.

"I promise you Liam." He said interlocking our hands. I was so shook that i was trying to facilitate everything. I heard clapping and saw Nicola in tears clapping with a grin on her face. Do i mean so much to Zayn? I never realized how true and genuine his love is. I can't believe i have him.

I looked at mum and she immediately hugged Zayn then me. She looked at us with an accepting smile.

"Liam i am so happy for you honey. You deserve all the love and every word he said. You're lucky Liam. I am very proud. " She said brushing my hair away from my forehead. A sign of affection, love, care.

"Your son is amazing Karen. I am the lucky one here and you are lucky as well to have him." he said.

"I am, Zayn. I am very lucky to have a son like him. I never thought i would have a child this pure. And i am aware of that. I am sorry Liam, i couldn't give you the best and you had to go through so much, my baby." Mum engulfed me into another hug and i embraced her.

"It's fine mum. You did your best. I am happy for that." I said.

"Zayn, honey?" She called.

Zayn hummed with a smile.

"Please take care of him. Don't let anyone hurt him darling. Especially not like his father and mo-" she stopped in her tracks and i widened my eyes looking at Zayn hoping he hasn't noticed and saw him smiling. Phew. That was close.

"I would never let that happen. I assure you. And like that Monster of a father? Never." He promised and i sighed happily.

After a while we got home and straight to bed. Obviously we cuddled.

"I love you Liam, don't think too much. Goodnight baby boy." he whispered kissing my lips and grabbing my waist more tightly and protectively still very carefully as if afraid to break me.

"I love you too Zayn. Good night." i said placing a kiss on his cheek.

"And i am sorry to keep this from you. But i will tell you soon." I whispered when i knew he was asleep, light snores escaping his slightly parted lips. I pecked his lips and soon fell in a deep slumber.

:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:
Oops.!
Thoughts? Please? It really helps.

Love you all. Xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 344 60
After "The Wedding of the Century" everything was smooth sailing for all of them. Life had been normal the last two years. Everyone was working on th...
5.1K 94 26
Previously Called as: She's Not Afraid But in Love She Is What if you have a friend a friend who is happy ,adventurous and has always a smile on her...
30.7K 1.8K 37
✓Completed There was so many expectations for me when I moved into a new city with my best friend, but the last thing I expected was to fall for a bl...
2.5K 94 2
Zayn Malik is invisible. It's the way he's wanted it for so long, it's just easier. He's so socially awkward, so shy that it's just easier to be invi...