The Blonde Archer

By petitefirecracker

"Trust me babe you will love me."- Violet Mickelson ••••••••••••••••••• ""The gasp around the room was deadly... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Character Sketch
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Dont call me
This is Me
Flip flops
Say No
Fire in my soul.
Characters?
Sorry
I don't care
Fighting him
I don't need love
She left
Fight Me Not
Trust me You love me
Babe
Winter chills
Dance Partner
You
Little black dress
Lone Wolf
Almost Kisses
Home
Stolen kissxs (part one)
New story!
Stolen Kissis (part two)
Family meetings
Another kiss
Bloom
We won baby
Late Night Dances
Hope for the future
Alpha James
Yellow dress
Marks
Time skip.
The final battle
Not a chapter
Eight Days
Lost Unknown
Chance
Ian
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Thoughts?
The Blonde Alpha
Here we go

8

15.4K 371 16
By petitefirecracker

Btw I suck at fighting scenes

Violet pov

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Pain, isn't that what was supposed to be feeling yet I felt non of it.
My body was numb to the pain caused by him, my share of pain from last night seemed to be enough.

Ian gave me one last glance. Before he turned to his front door and took of into the woods, turning into his black wolf as he runs out the house and into the forest.

"Well I guess that's that, I'll be on my way.."

"Violet...I."

I cut my sister off with a small smile," if you would have told me that you didn't want it ,it would of been fine...but keeping it a secret from me..pitying me.. goodbye." She knows how pity and me don't mix. I was always pitied, being the youngest from the twins, have eyes with less pop, and have a more dull shade of blonde hair. Then we were pitied about being a girl...a girl who couldn't take over the pack warrior position that right fully belonged to her.

I hate being pitied.

I gently wave to Brie,Dylan, Dave and Alana. I also gave a quick nod to Reese. Almost like a protect my sister nod.

Grabbing my suitcases I left the pack house with my dignity and a few peaces of my heart.

"Violet!"

Stopping in my track, nothing seems to be moving my way.
I looked back at the pack house.

"Let me drop you off..it's not safe."

I shook my head , wanting to get away as fast as I could from these northern folks and back to the south.

"No thank you Alpha Xander , I will be running most of the way." I had to keep my tone respectful and drop my eyes.

"I am heading back now as well, I will drop you at the main road ."

I opened my mouth to decline but Brie's small voice intervened." Just let him Violet.. then we will know you are safe."

My heart broke as I saw her with near tears in her eyes, I had promised her that I would stay here until she gets used to Dylan but here I am running away. At least I could do this for her.

"Ok"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I slightly shifted in my seat , trying to look anywhere but him although I couldn't help my eyes, they always seemed to make it back to staring at his profile.
He doesn't ever smile, I'm not even sure if he is breathing.

"You know you are staring right?" He asks, a slight humorous undertone in his voice.

I looked away and towards my badly chipped nails.

"My apologies Alpha ."

"I told you that you can call me Xander, why do you not listen to me, I am an Alpha," he stated keeping his voice calm.

What is up with these wolves, all of these Northern Alphas expect us to bow down to them.

"Your not my Alpha."

"Exactly, then why do you call me Alpha? "

"Manners, something northern wolves lack." I muttered.

He growled lowly under him breath," get down Violet."

I just looked at him, the way he said my name felt so wrong, like a crime.

"Violet now."

I ducked down and buried myself under my hair as I felt the car slow down. Xander reached to the backseat of his car and pulled out a blanket that he tossed over my head.

I could hear voices but they were all muffled by the blanket
. When we started moving again, I wanted to ask him why he had a blanket in his backseat- but he was an alpha and I could not disrespect him like that.

So kept my head down, I was so washing my hair after this.

"Alpha Bloom, Mountain Range."
I heard Xander's deep voice command.

Soon he gave me the go ahead to sit back up. Through the windshield I saw the river and it's bridge , the main separating item of the north and south.

Turning to face him," thank you Alpha." I turned and opened the door , stepping out of the car. But almost in a flash , Alpha Xander was next to me, he shut my door before pushing me against it and using his hands as barriers.

My wolf coward back, he was not our male, he had no right to be so close.

"Why don't you listen partner, I said you can call me Xander." He was now too close, his breath all over me. I pushed him away, not far considering he had Alpha strength.

"Goodbye Alpha." I took my bags and started to walk across the bridge.

"Goodbye Violet."

After I crossed over the bridge I looked back to him. He still was there, leaning over his car. He gave me a wave and nodded.

"Goodbye partner," I whispered turning around and never turning back.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I reached home around sunset. Sunsets in the south were always beautiful, no one can beat the beauty of the south.

I made my way though the similar pathway, listening to the trees and the faint sound of the ocean.

"Violet?"

Lost in my own thoughts my instincts kicked in. I turned around and delivered a front kick. Only to be caught in midair.

"Xander?!" I hopped, he was still holding my leg in front of his face, "good but to slow for an alpha." He claims, a cheeky smile gracing his face.

He let me go and I hopped back to a stable stance, "what are you doing here?"

"You left this in my car."

In his outreached hand was my necklace, well half of my necklace.

I gently took it from his hand and clasped it on my neck.

"Than-"

A low growl made its way from behind us. Soon I was pushed behind Xander and the growling only increased.

"Xander you get behind me , this is my pack you are the intruder." I went in front of him.

Soon a beige and brown wolf padded out of the jungle, I recognized those eyes anywhere, " Jace! He is just dropping me off nothing else!"

The two wolves transformed into their skin side.

"See jace I always told you that she would leave us for the northern wolves." Sean stated.

Sean was a regular pack wolf , yet a strong one, from a young age everyone thought he will take over the pack warrior position since the heirs were female. And let's just say he was more than happy to commit.

Jace on the other hand was a rightful Alpha of the pack, when his parents died two years ago he took over the title. He was twenty one and my best friend. Something's you couldn't tell your sister but I could tell him.

"Oh Sean its you , trying to wiggle your way into the heirs of the pack hey."

"Honeybee I am already warrior of the pack and I am just waiting for you. To be strong enough. To lose." He said mocking me.

That's it , I need to prove myself. I need to prove it to Viola, to Aimee , to Ian to Sean.

I put my bag down and stepped away from Xander.
I put my arrow bag across my shoulder and held my bow firmly to my chest staring deeply within Sean's eyes.

"Bring it."

With that he turns into his wolf and charged at me, I stepped away , readied my bow and fired , first one I missed. Second one I will get, he charged at me again, closing the distance between us. Big mistake. I readied , aimed, fired , right to the chest but missing his heart.

He was good, that should have hurt.

"Come on you need to fight as a wolf to become a wolf warrior."
His voice mocked me.

"No I don't!" I shouted back.

"You actually do ...just because it's not just someone questioning you name, but your pack warrior title."

I through my bow and arrow at Xander, before transforming into my wolf again today. My body sore but my mind so aggravated that I didn't mind.

We circled each other, constantly taking swipes at each other, but he soon grew tired and decided to lunge for me. Being the smaller wolf I was able to get away quick.

I trudged towards him and landed a bite to his neck. It wasn't so deep but it was enough to cause him discomfort.

I grabbed one of my arrows in my wolf mouth and plunged it deep into him, stabbing his back.

After a continuous battle I managed to land my whole body on him. I needed my whole body weight to keep him down. I brought my paw to his neck and started adding more and more pressure.

He lost this battle. He needed to submit , if he didn't I would have no choice but to kill him. I added more pressure and thankfully soon he bowed his head , submitting to me. As I got off him I felt my whole worry lift of me. All my fury taken out in this fight. Maybe that was the only reason I won. The fury helped me.

I stood up straight to a new full height, I could feel my wolf fill out in places and gain extra muscle as she excepts her new title.

Head Pack warrior of the Blood moon pack.

Sean changed back to Humen, form. His body was filled with scratches and bite.

"Congratulations."

That's all he said before he turned and walked away.

I changed back into humen form, throwing on a shirt Jace through at me.

"Congratulations pack warrior of Blue Moon."

I felt giddy and I am pretty sure my smile was larger then my face. I finally did it. I proved everyone wrong.

I ran into my best friends arms, we practically grew up together.

Jace lifted me up and twirled me around before hugging and whispering in my head.

"I always knew you could do it."

I turned around looking for Xander but was met with just open southern air. I walked towards my bow and arrow set, on top neatly stuck was a little post it sticker that just said congratz.

"He left during the fight." Jace said picking my bags up.

I just nodded and started walking back home.

"What are you doing here...weren't you supposed to only come back after tomorrow...after your birthday."

I looked at Jace, he had brown hair with matching brown eyes, yet he hasn't found his mate yet. But I know him he will treat her well, just like how he treats me, with live care and affection.

"Decided to come back home...it was cold there."

I could not tell him the truth knowing him he will do something bad out of rage.
Another tip about the south, we suck at controlling our fury.

•••••

We slowly made our way back to my home.

Opening the front door I tumbled in. Instantly smelling the homely scent of jasmine.

"Mom , Dad I am home!!" I through my luggage down and made my way into the house with Jace following behind me.

My mum and dad came from the kitchen, immediately I engulfed both of them in a big hug,

I need needed this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Xylus By immi

Werewolf

441K 14.2K 20
"Stop walking away from me!" I rolled my eyes before turning around to face him. "Oh sorry Alpha, I didn't know I had to ask your permission to be e...
265K 6.6K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
1.1M 41.2K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
2.3M 51.3K 30
BOOK ONE TO THE "Rejection Series" Ellie Martin had been harassed and ignored since the age of 13. She was once the child that always smiled, alwa...