Smile for me || Joker X Reade...

By sunflwrluvr

Y/N is an exotic dancer. Yep, you guessed it, a stripper. Her night starts regular, just like any other night... More

One: New Friend, New Customer
Two: New Friend = More Money
Three: The Three R's
Four: Date Night - Part One
Five: Date Night - Part Two
Contest!
Contest Prize
Six: A New Relationship (Smut Esc)
Chapter Eight: Harley Quinn
Chapter Nine: End {fairly short chapter}
Hello again!
dramatic reading
Hello friends!
The Sequel

Seven: The Other Woman

5.6K 139 23
By sunflwrluvr

You woke up the next morning feeling fantastic. You lay in bed for quite some time. It wasn't until you checked the time that you realized you were bare. No clothes, no underwear, nothing.

You turned your head to look behind you and you saw a bare J as well. Your face went bright red and you covered your mouth. 'Dear god! I slept with J! How could I do this to myself?' You started to panic, what would he do now? What would he consider you?

You stood up and tried to sneak your way out of the room.

Just before you opened the door, you heard his voice. "Where do you think you're going, lovely?" He spoke. You turned around, speechless for a few short moments. "J-Just to my room. I don't want to bother you." He laughed especially loud, "come back over here and get in bed."

You nodded and made your way over. You climbed back into bed with J. He smiled at you and wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you close. You had almost forgotten that you were both naked until he did it. You blushed and looked away, you didn't know how to respond.

He snickered, "don't worry, we already had our fun last night." Your face became even more hot, you were about to speak until the door flew open.

Harley Quinn

She looked at the two of you for a moment, frozen. Finally, she yelled, "WHAT IN THE HOLY HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH A SLUT IN YOUR BED J?!" 

__________________

So,  apologies for another short chapter. It's just in my notes the chapter seems really long. Then, I paste it and it isn't so great. I hope you enjoyed though :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 2.3K 34
Revenge is a dish best serves in the most messed up manner possible. And when you find yourself deeper in your revenge plot than you ever thought pos...
31.5K 747 38
Set in the present, an individual dressed in a reaper get-up picks up a sharp knife and begins to slice and dice his way through the quiet town of Wo...
108K 3K 16
(Y/N) had always been carful not to get herself in any trouble, that is until she met him... I do not own any characters in this story, besides OC's...
5.1K 64 12
~β€’Sweet Chaosβ™‘οΈŽΒ°β€’' "You cause me chaos." A chuckled escaped from his mouth. "That's sweet." ~Bowers gang preferences and imagines ~requests are open