Wildflowers Don't Exist [Comp...

By menaceiisociety

"You don't know what it's like to be my size!" I yelled at Naomi. "Me? I wish I could be your size!" "No one... More

Cornflower
California Poppy
Larkspur
Cosmos
Cosmos pt. 2
Part II.
Blanket Flower
Goldfield
Baby Blues Eyes
Forget - Me - Not
Part III
Characters & Pics
Zinnia
Scarlet Flax
Farewell to Spring
Paper Flower
Delphinium
author's note
Part IV.
Yucca
Asiatic Dayflower
Tiger Lily
King Solomon's Seal
Creeping Eryngo
Part V.
Queen Anne's Lace
Showy Lady's Slipper
Pawpaw
Adam's Needle
Morning Glory
UPDATE!
100K update !

Columbine

5.2K 299 17
By menaceiisociety

Adonis Pov

Zeus stole my heart. I'm mad his mother abandoned him, and I'm upset  Ares did not tell me about him.

Yet, I've never been in this deep before. I looked over at Ares and Zeus sleeping on a pullout couch in the living room. Zeus was curled up on Ares' bare chest, wrapped up in his t-shirt. I could see myself as the mother of Ares' child , but I still feel bitter I'm not the one to give him his first born. I love him so much. I look down at the promise ring.

I decide to go shower and bundle up to meet with Naomi.

--

"All of this happened?"

I nod.

"Damn, I'm missing everything."

I show her a selfie Zeus and I took.

"He's adorable, you look like a good mommy."

"Thanks."

She smiles at me. "Send that to me."

"So how's Durham?"

"Girl, I met the person of my dreams. She's sweet, kind, a little hood..."

"Hold up, she?"

She stopped. "Uh..yeah..."

"I thought you were straight."

"I thought so too until I met Maria. She's a beautiful Latina."

She looked at me. "If you're happy, then I'm happy." She squealed and hugged me.

I don't judge anyone. What she does in her personal life, it's her business and I'm glad she's happy.

We talk on and on at her mom's house. I missed this, just being normal. She wants to visit Morgan in the hospital.

-

"He looks so tired," Naomi said.

"Maybe we should come back some other time," I suggest.

She looks at him and nods. "How long do you think it will be until he gets a transplant?"

"Probably months. It depends on where he is on the list."

"Excuse me, visiting hours will end in about 30 minutes," a nurse says.

"Yeah, let's go," I say to Naomi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 12.5K 56
'I'll always choose you, why can't you just choose me? Just this once?' #1 insecure - 17/11/2022 #1 lifequotes - 28/11/2022 #1 druglord - 30/11/2022 ...
242K 9.3K 41
As a young girl she was only happy. Not a care in the world or insecurity to worry about. She was a bigger girl and was teased when she reached 3rd g...
887 140 30
I stare at the girl in the mirror, feeling the horrible scratchy material of the skinny jeans, harsh against my skin. I hate skinny jeans. But I want...
36.1K 126 15
Different types of curvy/plus size one shots Warning: All contents in this one shots is 18+🌶️. Please read at your own risk :) Btw, pls be kind on u...