Girls and Cars

By Theoutsidersfan01

This is a Sodapop Curtis Love Story! Probably one of my favorite Disney princesses is Cinderella. Read about... More

Life
The Movies
Sodapop Curtis
Day with Soda
Rescue Me
The Viper
Nothing Goes Right
The Dance
It's You
The DX
First Date
Dairy Queen
Black Mail And The Stars
Broken
Good Luck Charm
The Drag Race
Tim Shepherd
Evie to the Rescue
Heart Aches
The Breakup
A Night To Remember
Paying A Visit
The Truth
I Love You
He Always Will
New Book!!!
Ponyboy Love Story

Heather Mae Sheldon

3.1K 40 27
By Theoutsidersfan01

Hi everyone!

My name is Heather Sheldon, and yes I am Bob's sister.

Now, that you know I'm his sister you must think of me as stuck up or a drunk slut but no I'm not.

I actually am one of the good Socs I'm just a very popular Soc.

I actually have always wanted to be a Greaser.

I hate being a Soc.

That's why I started Drag Racing.

It's my passion, and I'm called the Viper because I run around the track so fast just like a real viper.

People don't know I'm actually a girl though.they think it's a boy driving and he's the Viper.

No one even knows my secret.

The only family I have are my parents and brother and sometimes they can be a handful if you know what I mean.

Like if stupid could fly, my brother would be a jet.

I don't even see what my best friend Cherry Valance sees in him.

Sometimes I feel ugly, but then I just look at my brother and I'm ok.

Well I hope you enjoy my story and what I have to say!

Goodbye

Thanks for Reading!
How is it so far? Do you like it?
Way More to come!

-Stay Gold

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 10 38
This story is about three boys and one girl. Elsa Curtis and her three bothers (Ponyboy, Sodapop, Darrel) live in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Ponyboy (Pony)is 1...
43.1K 705 17
"it's going to be okay, i promise." sodapop curtis bought her a hot chocolate. - if ur looking for an easy read that's lowkey garbage and won't make...
33.7K 360 20
A twist on The Outsiders. A popular story by S.E Hinton. Willow Curtis is the youngest of the Curtis family. She has grown up with three older broth...
8.8K 293 37
Taylor just moved to Tulsa Oklahoma. She lives with her mom and when her dad passed they moved to start off a new life. One night she gets jumped, sh...