Tony Starks/ Iron Mans Daught...

De bella_maletic

"You never liked me..." she shrugged "I never knew you..." Tony replied. Leaning against the wall across from... Mai multe

Tony Starks/ Iron Mans Daughter.
Chap 1. ~ Tony Meet Dawn.
Chap. 3 ~ Get It
Chap.4: They Know....
Chap 5 ~ Who's Luke?
Chap. 6 S.H.E.I.L.D.
Chap 7: What? No!
Please Read!
Chap.8 ~
Chapter 9 ~ They're Coming
Chapter 10 ~ Never Wanted Her To Know
Chapter 11 ~ BURN
Chapter 12 - Before
Chapter 13 ~ Small Present
About Me :)
Chap. 14 - Something Old

Chap 2. ~ Dawns in Danger.

8.2K 243 35
De bella_maletic

Chapter 2

Dawns in Danger.

Dawn's POV

"Thanks!" u yelled to pepper as I raced down the stairs to Tony's lab. There was an electric key pad there and of course I could see finger prints, just not in the right order sequence.

I raced back up the stairs to Pepper. "Pepper. What's the number password for Tony's lab?"

"3-2-5-8-4" she responded.

"Thanks!" I said again and raced back down the stairs.

I got to the door and entered the code. 3-2-5-8-4. and the door opened. I walked in to see no tony.

"Hello?" I said more as a question.

"Hello Ms.Stark" Jarvis said turning on all the lights.

"Jarvis, where's Tony?" I said walking around, looking up, down, and ALL around.

"He's should be here Ms.Stark" he replied.

"Whoa-" I said as I saw the wall of suits made if metal? I was defiantly lost for words. "What are these?" I whispered to myself as I stretched out a hand to touch the glass right when I voice came out.

"I wouldn't touch that if I were you." The voice sounded... mad?

"Tony?" I said turning around. I saw a man, maybe about in his 20's, not too long black hair, brown eyes. he wore a pair of blue jeans, and a white tank too and through his shirt something glowed.

"Yes." she said, still sounding mad.

"Please, don't be mad with me! I just wanted to see you. I'm D-" I started.

"Dawn." he finished for me. "I know." He said again and an awkward moment of silence came.

"Tony, please don't be mad." I said as he got up and started playing with all his machines.

"I'm not mad." He said moving again.

"Yes you are. I hear it in your voice, they way you talk to me. You're making me feel like you don't want anything to do with me..." I said

"Well what if I didn't want you to come here? What if I forgot about that promise and hoped that you wouldn't come? Ever thought about that side?" He said

"You don't mean that!" I said a little louder

"What if I do?!" he said finally looking at me for the first time in forever.

I gasped.

"What if I do?" he repeated again. "Are you going to throw a fit, or throw something at me? Say you're going to run away?" Tony started yelling.

"What's going on?" Pepper said going quieter at the end.

"WHAT IF I DO?" Tony yelled at me again.

Right then a single tear rolled down my cheek and I wiped it away quickly with the back of my hand.

"Tony, I was with me parents when they died. They died in front if me. I was put in an ORPHANAGE BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU didn't want me! YOU put me there. I spent 15 years in the orphanage, waiting, counting down EVERY SINGLE DAY, until I got to come here to the ONLY FAMILY I have left." I said. at this point the tears didn't stop, they just came.

"Now, Ive waited in that orphanage for 15 years, patiently, for the moment I FINALLY, got to meet you." I stressed the word 'finally' and 'dare' "So don't you DARE! Think for one second that I'm a spoiled brat, that always gets her way and only complains!"

"Go back to you little orphanage..." I heard tony mumble and I think pepper heard it to.

"TONY!" Pepper yelled. "Dawn is you niece, your ONLY family, you lost her once, don't lose her again." Pepper said

"Why should I care for her? She was never mine? My sister was the stupid one who got herself killed!" Tony went on

"HEY!!" I roared at him. He looked at me, (same with pepper) and I walked straight up to him. "I've waited, 15 years to meet you. Now I see that I was wrong, you're the only who's a spoiled brat." I said looking him straight in the eyes. I grabbed my right hand and slapped him across the face after. "Don't EVER! Call my mother, stupid again!" I screamed.

I slapped him once more across the face and ran past Pepper, up the stairs and into my bedroom. I slammed the door and locked it, I cried loud now, I slid down the back of the door my face in my hands just crying.

"Mom- Dad- I wish you were here! Take me away from Tony! Please! He hates me!" Was all I could say

I ran to my bed once I had settled down and buried myself under the covers, I kept hearing knocks at the door and someone screaming my name but ignored them all. They were probably just Pepper. I then cried myself to sleep remembering what had happened.

-------------- 8 hours later ---------------

I got up as the sun was shinning in my face. I sat up slowly and put on my slippers and looked at myself in the mirror.

I was still in my clothes from yesterday. Like I cared, I grabbed my long brown hair and threw it into a messy bun, wiped whats left of my smudged makeup off and unlocked my door and walked out.

I walked straight to the kitchen and there was a note. It read:

" Dear Dawn,

I'm so sorry I had to go to work early today. Im sorry on what happened between you and tony last night I hope you're better.

Ill call you at 2. oh and regardless of what time, please call tony when you wake up, this is really important, he needs you to do something for him.

I know you're both mad at each other but please, this could put your life at risk. I love you lots. Call you soon!

Xxx ~ Pepper. "

"Fine Pepper, well have it your way." I said. I grabbed the nearest phone I could find and called tony. He sounded worried?

"DAWN!" he yelled into the phone.

Tony's POV

"DAWN!" I yelled into the phone.

"What do you want Tony?" she sounded annoyed.

"Listen, I'm SO sorry for what I said last night I was under a lot of stress and truth be told, I didn't really want you to come."

"Big shocker there!" She said sarcastically.

"Look, the only reason I put you in an orphanage and didn't want you coming here will have to be discussed face to face."

"Why can't you tell me over the phone?" she asked

"Because I can't!" I yelled. "Now did Pepper leave something close to where the note was?"

"Ya I think why?" She replied

"Is it a black USB?"

"Yes... Tony what's going on?!" she said

"Dawn! I need you to grab that and don't let it leave you sight! Someone's after that! Don't open any window or door! Stay out of the living room! I want you to get changed quickly if you haven't and stay down stairs in my lab. Tell Jarvis to lock everything down."

"What? Tony this is non-sense!" she said.

"No it isn't! Just do as I say!" I yelled. "Please, I don't want to lose you." I said then hung up.

"Tony... is everything okay?" Bruce asked me.

"Dawns in danger. Gather up everyone!" I said freaking out and getting into my suit.

"Got it!" He replied and ran out of the room.

<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•

Hey guys! sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I try to promise ill get one more chapter in at least 2 or 3 of my books before April comes so you can look forwards to that :)

Anyways I better get started! :)

But before we go! I want all of you readers to comment which animal I'd better in your opinion!

🐨 A KOALA 🐨 OR

🐢 A TURTLE 🐢 OR

🐷 A PIG 🐷

Bye!

~ bella☀

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

38K 1K 17
Tony Stark, Iron Man, is married to Tara. After their marriage, about a year later, Tara gives birth to a baby girl. Shadow Stark is an every day nor...
19K 528 46
She is a normal kid, or that's what she thought. What would happen when she finds out that her whole life have been a lie? That her name is not her...
1.5K 52 13
thantophobia; (n.) the phobia of loosing someone you love. "I was conceived during a one night stand." 6 months after the Battle of New York, Tony S...
6.1K 98 46
𝑷.𝑷. || ❝I'm trying to save you, you are-❞ ❝I'm an Avenger and I need no one to save me, not from Thanos, not from Voldemort, not from anyone. I'm...