When Life Gives You Cupcakes...

By misfitsganggang

Charlotte Blake is a simple, humble girl next door from the Big Apple. Her life in New York was becoming too... More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty

twenty

262 9 0
By misfitsganggang

Mark's House
Same Day
Early October

I walked into Tyler and I's walk in closet after leaving the bathroom, with my silk bathrobe hung loosely on my body. Tyler was laying down on the bed with his body covered by the blankets, as he stared at me walk past the TV that was on to a sports game. I walked into the closet, looked back at him, and sent him a cute smile.

I rummaged through my clothes that were now hung up nicely in our closet. I put on a black halter bandeau bandage crop top, some light blue jeans, my Nina Marylyn platform evening sandals, and put phone with a white marble case on it, my Michael Kors nude wrist wallet, and a pair of pink kitten sunglasses in my embellished Fendi mini backpack. I walked out of the bedroom and slung my back pack over my back. I saw Tyler wearing the shorts he was wearing before, and a dark blue v neck shirt. He grabbed his wallet from his night stand and leaned over to throw something out in the trash can underneath his desk.

"You look hot," he said to me, making me blush. I replied "Thank you" and added a giggle, as he leaned down and brushed my light brunette hair away from my neck, and planted a wet kiss down on it.

"We have to go, Tyler. Mark's probably waiting for us downstairs," I said to him as I waved him away with a flick of my wrist, and he pulled his lips away from my neck. I go to leave the bedroom, when I feel a light smack on my ass. I turned around and gasped, and Tyler mockingly stuck his tongue out at me. I smiled back, then turned around and walked out of the room.

I had no idea what had given Tyler a boost of sexual desires and confidence, but I loved it.

I walked downstairs, with Tyler trailing behind me.

"'Bout time you guys were ready. What were you two doing up there? Making out in the shower?" Mark asked us as we walked downstairs. He stood at the front door with his hands in his pockets, waiting for us.

"Not exactly," I said to him with a giggle.

"Have fun you three!" Amy called out from the living room.

"Bye honey!" Mark yelled back at her as he opened the front door, and we walked out of the house. We walked to the car and Mark said, "So Charlotte, we were going to go costume shopping, but both Tyler and I are low and clothes and were hoping you could help us go clothes shopping," Mark said to me as he got into the passenger's seat, Tyler in the driver's seat, and me in the back behind Tyler's seat.

"It's no problem! I love all kinds of shopping," I said to him.

"Good because I have no idea how to shop for myself," Mark said.

"Me neither," Tyler said with a laugh, making Mark laugh as well and me chuckle.

"Cher, can I say something?" Mark said, but it sounded more like he was asking me.

"Of course," I said to him, leaning over in my seat and reached my head between the two of them.

Mark turned his head around so that it face mine. "I'm really glad you came out here and I ran into you again. I know the others are glad they met you, too...especially Tyler," Mark admitted to me and nudged Tyler with his elbow when he mentioned his name.

I looked at Mark and smiled. "Thank you, Mark. That means a lot, coming from you."

"It's no problem at all," Mark said, then turned towards the road again.

We sat in silence for the rest of the car ride until we reached the clothing store. It looked pretty old from the outside, but I trusted Mark and Tyler that they had decided on a decent clothing store.

We got out of the car and walked into the store. The inside was very industrial and vintage, yet contemporary.  I liked the look of it a lot, and got some design ideas from it.

Tyler took my hand as he and Mark walked towards the men's clothing section. I rummaged through the clothing on the rack, and a lot of it looked too strange for Mark and Tyler's tasting, but I found what I could. I found some nice flannels and button ups, and nice shorts and pants for them to wear. Whenever I would pick out a shirt, I would lift it up to Mark or Tyler's torso, then contemplated whether or not it looked good on them. What wasn't surprising to me was that all of the clothes looked good on them. After I found some outfits for them, they wanted to get some clothes for me. The store didn't have many clothes that I liked, but I did find a dress and a shirt I liked, which Tyler willingly bought for me. After we bought our clothes, we left the store. We walked back to the car with the bags, and put them in the back behind Mark's seat.

We got back in the car and sat in our original seats. We had just enough time to get me to the restaurant I was meeting Gigi and Kendall at.

"That store's girls clothing wasn't as nice as I hoped it to be," I confessed to the boys as I buckled in my seat belt.

"That top you got was kinda cute, though," Tyler said as he started the car.

"I know, but they didn't have much else. If I had a clothing store, I'd make sure the clothes actually looked wearable and less 'high fashion'," I said to the boys.

"Why don't you open your own clothing store then?" Mark asked me.

I leaned forward in my seat and rested my elbow on his seat. "Mark, do you know how hard it is to open a boutique?"

"No?"

"You need to pick an available store in a good area, pay for the store's rent, create clothes yourself by hand almost, do so much social media work, get tons of lawyers, keep track of inventory, worry about customers, just way too much."

"Well if you get the right amount of people and have lots of connections, it wouldn't be too hard, especially not for you," Tyler mentioned, and I could see the smile underneath his smirk.

I sat back in my seat and sulked. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked out the window. I know I've always wanted to open up my boutique, but it would be so hard to do.

"Maybe one day," I said to the boys as Tyler started driving down the highway. I typed in the address of the restaurant I was meeting the girls at, and Tyler followed the directions the phone gave him.

The car was filled with silence for a while, until Mark turned on the radio and quietly sang along to the music playing. A Billy Joel song started to play, and I knew it. I didn't sing along, because I don't like singing in front of people, but Mark did, and eventually Tyler sang along, too. It almost made me tear up how beautiful their voices sounded mixed together, but Tyler's signing voice stuck out to me more. It was deep, yet soothing. I almost fell asleep listening to their voices, until Tyler pulled the SUV up to the restaurant.

"Thanks guys!" I exclaimed to them and quickly took off my seatbelt excitedly. I leaned over to them and kissed both their cheeks, then  opened the door and stepped out of the car.

***

Same Day

The Car

Tyler's P.O.V.

"Thanks guys!" Charlie said happily as she unbuckled her seatbelt. I watched from the rear view mirror as she leaned over and kissed Mark's cheek, then mine. I smiled as I watched her get out of the car, and walk into the restaurant gracefully in her favorite heels with her gorgeous brown hair flowing behind her.

I stared at the restaurant door that she had gone through, then looked back at the road. I pulled out of my parallel park, and onto the street to drive back home.

"She's crazy about you," Mark said out of the blue. He turned his face towards me and said, "and you're crazy about her," then looked away.

I said nothing and kept my focus on the road, hoping Mark wouldn't say something stupid. I stayed silent, but then I knew that I had to tell Mark something.

"Yeah. I am," I admitted. Mark turned back towards me, and I can see his smile out of the corner of my eye.

"Have you asked her out yet?" Mark asked me.

"No. I feel like it's a little too soon," I told him.

"Dude, didn't you, like, fuck her?" He asked, already knowing the answer, being that he asked me about the hickey that was obviously placed on her neck. So, I didn't say anything. "Well, I think you guys should at least do something together, like going on a date or something. Maybe we can plan something," Mark suggested.

"That's not a bad idea," I said. "Maybe I can set something up for tonight. Like a dinner or something. Maybe I'll finally muster up the courage to ask her out then."

"That sounds like a good idea!" Mark said. "But in all honestly, I have no idea how to set up a romantic date or anything," he said with a chuckle.

"And you've been with Amy for how long now?" I asked jokingly.

"Shut up," he said with a chuckle, then sighed contently. "You know, you talk a lot more now that Charlie is here. Maybe that's a good thing," Mark sang the last part to me. I kept my gaze on the road and sped up the car a little, making Mark scream. I laughed loudly, then drove us home.

{A/N Trying out a new format now. Making indents for paragraphs is getting really annoying, so maybe centering the words will help. Stay tuned for more, and please vote! It makes my day!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.3K 33
You are Markiplier's little sister, and you are just graduating from high school. You are going to go to LA with Mark and stay with him for a few mon...
1.4K 40 26
you are a 26 year old girl welsh girl, tomboy, and you just moved to L.A on the same street as Mark, right next door actually, but you don't realise...
29.8K 634 52
Y/N Fishbach moved in with Mark in an effort to save money after moving to LA. After becoming known on Mark's channel as the "most loved iplier", she...
206 1 34
This is an original story about Septipler. DISCLAIMER no hate on anyone in this story and not based on real events (Obviously) I'm a hardcore shipper...