Two twin boys living next doo...

By VampireLover269

Jerry is a normal teen, who get's forced to move with her dad and little brother Kane too a whole other town... More

Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML!
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 2
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 4
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 5
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 6
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 7
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 8
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 9
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 10
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 11
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 12
Two Twin Boys Living Next Door And They Both Want In My Pants..? FML. Chap. 13
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chapter. 14
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chapter. 15
Two twin boys living next door and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 16
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 17
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 18
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 19
Two twin boys living next door and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 20
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 21
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Final Chap, and Epilogue. :(

Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 3

109K 955 174
By VampireLover269

I really hope you likethe way I typed it this time, some people claimed it was hard to read, so I tried doing it this way.

Tell me how you like it in a comments, and while Im up here, I might as well say VOTE! Now Byee, I said my thanks you's, for the names I used at the bottom.

All your names, were wonderful and uniquee, By the way. Now read, and ENJOY. :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three.

Sleep something I never seem to get enough of. How hard is it, for a sixteen year old girl, during her summer break to get some good old fashion beauty sleep? Obviously hard, because once again im woken up from my slumber. This time it was Kane's sweet voice, that woke me from my slumber. "Sissy, Wake up" he screeched in my right ear. Only if his sweet voice, was lowered a few notches it would have been an awesome way to wake up. "Kane" I groaned rolling over, holding my ears. "Maggie said, to get your butt up" he said giggling.

"Maggie doesn't know what beauty sleep is" I mumbled and Kane shook me again. "Get Up. Get Up. Get Up. GET UP!" he repeated.

"Im going, Im going" I said, sitting up. Rubbing my eyes, and climbing out of bed.

"Yay!" he squealed, and ran out of my room. I didn't feel like getting in the shower, I took one the day before and I could take one that night. So I re-straightened my hair to perfection. I slipped on some low rise knee length Capri's. I put on a strapless, orange shirt that was loose fitting around the waist. I slipped on my orange flip flops, and went downstairs. Kane was munching on some toast, singing some silly cartoon song.

"There's a party in my tummy, oh yummy. Oh yummy, there's a party in my tummy" he sang, his head moving from side to side as he took a bite of toast. I grabbed a pop tart and sat down across from him. "Where did you hear that song, Kane?" I asked, and he gave me a rude look. "Yo Gabba Gabba" he said as if I was so out of style. I just smiled and ate my pop tart, smiling about last nights events. I then remembered his towel, and with a small smile I decided to go bring it back to his house. I finished eating and ran upstairs grabbing it, and darting downstairs. Kane was right on my heels, following behind me. "You said I could come" he whined, as I reached the door.

"Kane, why don't you want to stay and play with Maggie?" I asked, looking at Maggie. She had a small smile on her lips, shaking her head in laughter. "Because I love you" he said, his little bottom lip sticking out. I groaned and pointed towards his sandals. He smiled a bright smile, and went to grab was he called his slippers. They were really just flip flops, but he put them on. He ran over, and grabbed my hand as we walked out the door, and towards Derrek and Damien's house. I bent down, and wiped some butter from around his mouth before I knocked on the door. After a few minutes the same blonde opened the door. Does she ever go home? I mean seriously, and clothes wise too. I wonder if she ever wears pants, and a long sleeve shirt. As I was rambling on in my mind, about the clothing she probably didn't wear her nice smile faded into a nasty look. "What are you doing here?" she asked, a nasty tone added on to her voice.

"I need to see Derrek" I said and she sent a small glare towards me, before walking away. Leaving the door open, so I grabbed Kane's hand and walked in. The house looked the same, a dark air too. The curtains closed. Damien walked out of the kitchen, stretching. His abs showing, since he wasn't wearing a shirt. I had to rip my eyes away, and looked down at my clasped hands with Kane. "Sissy, lets hurry. Yo Gabba Gabba comes on soon" he whined, and I shushed him. Damien finally noticed us, and looked at us. Running a hand threw his hair, and giving me a half grin showing how tired he was. "Hey, Boy" he said and my eyes automatically narrowed.

"Ughh, How many times do I have to tell you! Im not a boy!" I groaned out, rubbing my eyes. "Im a guy" Kane piped up, totally not understanding.

"I can tell, little guy" Damien said, sending a true smile towards Kane. It warmed my heart a bit, anyone who was nice to Kane made me smile. Derrek finally came tumbling downstairs rubbing his head, and yawning a deep yawn. "Hey, Jerry" he smiled, and I smiled back. "I brought you your towel, like I said I would" I said, handing the towel to him. He laughed.

"You didn't have too" he said and I just smiled. "I wanted too" A blush crept onto my cheeks, as the words came out of my mouth. I looked down, and I could tell he was smiling. "Well then, Thank you" his voice was closer now, and I felt the usual shivers. I looked up too see, he was only two steps away from me. "Can I watch Yo Gabba Gabba" Kane asked, breaking the tension.

"Sure Bud" Damien said, picking Kane up. I felt empty without my brother near me, and my big sister protectiveness mode came into play, and I quickly followed. "Kane you need to ask nicely" I said, following. Derrek's musical laugh flowed from behind me, as he grabbed my wrist.

"I need to go, check up on Kane" I said, a worried edge too my voice. "Don't worry. Damien might have bad habits, but he's great with kids. We do have a little sister and all" he said and I smiled. "I didn't know you had a little sister" I said and he smiled. His hand going threw his hair, I wonder if that's a brother trade mark are something. He lightly pulled me towards the kitchen, and I reluctantly followed. My brothers sweet laugh, filling me with calmness. "Do you want something to drink?" he asked, opening up the fridge.

"No thanks" I declined and he smiled. He pulled me towards him, my body pressed against his. His lips etched towards mine, I greedily wanted them on mine. They were so close, but yet again there was an interruption. His phone, he looked at the caller ID and groaned. He flipped it open, and pressed it to his ear. "What do you want, Gina" he said, and I heard a girls sweet voice mumble something I couldn't make out. "Why would you come here?" he asked, are moment ruined as he let go of me and walked away. I heard the front door open and close, and I was immediately puzzled. I walked into the living room, too see the Blonde perched on the edge of the chair, an annoyed expression on her face. Kane was balanced on, Damien's knee. Giggling as he watched the show intently.

"Sissy, there so funny" he giggled, noticing me as I walked in. I smiled and sat down on the couch. He scrambled off Damien and ran over to me, and I pulled him onto my lap. "Sissy, Damie is nice" he said, and I giggled at his nickname.

"Damie? Huh. Isn't that a girls name?" I asked Kane, more focusing the question too Damien though. He narrowed his eyes, as Kane giggled. "Your silly, Sissy" Kane giggled, wiggling off my lap, and sitting right in front of the T.V. "Your going to go blind, sweetie" I said, and Kane sent me a annoyed look and then turned back to the T.V.

"Burn" Damien muttered, and I threw a pillow at him. He smiled at me, and the blonde cleared her throat. "Damien Baby, lets go cuddle" she purred, rubbing his arm. He looked silently annoyed, and ripped his arm away from her. "Candy, my mom and dad will be home soon. Maybe you should leave" he suggested, but meant it more as a demand. She got up, and walked out of the room.

"Candy?" I asked him when she left. He shrugged, and I laughed. "Isn't Candy a hooker name?" I asked and he sent me a look.

"She's not a hooker, at least I don't think he is" he said and I just smiled. Candy walked out of the house, moments later all in a fuss. Minutes after she left, the door opened again and a little girls laugh filled my ears. "Damien" I heard someone squeal, and a little girl wearing a baseball cap ran into the room. Kane looked at her, confused but then focused on the T.V. Moments later, two grown ups walked into the room. The male had black hair, and green eyes. The female had light blonde hair, and green eyes. They looked too young to be parents of three, but that's what im guessing they were.

"Damien, Who's this?" the lady asked, a slight British accent to her voice.

"A better catch, that the food named girl" the guy said, and Damien laughed. The little girl, on his lap. "Dad her names Candy, and this is are new neighbor Jerry" he said, and they smiled. "Hello, Im Mrs. Hanson, but call me Britt. Mrs. Hanson makes me feel old" she said, a smile on her face. I smiled back, and shook her out stretched hand. "Call me Dan" the guy said, and I smiled at him also. Kane's show was over, and he turned out.

"Lets go home now" he said and started walking away.

"I have to say Bye to Derrek, then we can go" I said.

"Derrek's outside with Gina" Britt said, and a confused look came on my face. I noticed Damien's eyes widened, and he got up quickly. "Why don't you go out the back, Ill tell Derrek you said Bye" Damien said in a rush voice.

"I really got to say bye to him, ill just go out and do that" I said, Picking Kane up and walking towards the door. Damien blocked the door way. "I really don't think you should" he said, his voice showing true concern I was taken a back.

"Damien, I don't know what's up but I came here to see Derrek, I at least have to say Bye" I whispered, I wanted to say Bye to Derrek. Maybe get a good bye kiss, but the look in Damien's eyes, sent a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. He sighed, and gave me one last pleading look before he stepped aside. I walked out, he was right behind me as I stopped cold in my tracks. I noticed the strange car, and then I noticed the people inside of it. A pretty blonde head and then Derrek's own head. There faces really close, there eyes closed and there lips connected. I stopped, my heart beat accelerating as my eyes widened. Anger flooded my body, and I clutched my fist. I was so foolish, thinking a boy like that would even slightly be interested in plain Jane me. I unclenched my fist, and started running home.

Anger flooding threw my body, for being the foolish young girl I didn't want to be. "JERRY" I heard Damien scream, I didn't look back. My mind kept replaying the scene, over and over again. Anger and Hurt was all I felt as I walked inside. I sat Kane down, and I barely heard him say Sissy as I ran up to my room. I slammed my bedroom door, and started pacing, My legs moving me back and forth, as I tried to calm down. I stomped over to my Ipod and turned it on, Pushing the ear buds in my ears and letting the music wash over me. Like my own lullaby the music sang me into a comfortable sleep.

----*----*----*----*----

I was woken awake, by a knock on my door. I got up, my body numb as I remembered what happened today. "Yes?" I answered, peeking out too see my dad standing with Kane in his arms. "Would you like to go to the park, with Kane and I" he asked, hope in his eyes. "Sure. Let me change" I said and shutting the door. I took off the Capri shorts, and slipped on some regular white shorts. They were short, but not in a hooker short way. I walked back out, and downstairs. I slid into my dads, BMW and we were off. "Why don't we get Ice Cream first" he suggested and I shrugged. My eyes locked on the landscape that whizzed by. "Ill take that as a yes" he said, making a sharp turn into a local Ice Cream place. He climbed out, and un buckled a vibrant, excited, happy Kane.

"You coming?" he asked and I shook my head.

"No. Just bring me back, a chocolate chip cookie dough in a cup" I said and he nodded and was gone. I leaned over, turning the car back on and rolling down the window. As couples walked by, holding hands and licking there ice cream. My feet was propped on the dash board, and my head back. My eyes closed, and finally calm. "Jerry" a familiar voice yelled my name, and my feet fell off the dash board and my eyes widened. I looked around, confused and dazed to who yelled my darn name. I looked and saw a familiar boy, and I small smile filled my face.

"Jerry, Hey" I looked and saw Cody. He had his arm around a very pretty girl. She had shoulder length, reddish brown hair, and milk chocolate brown eyes, that contrasted with her pale skin. She looked to be 5'10 which matched, Cody's 6 foot great. He walked towards me, the girl looked slightly confused, about how he knew me. She went along with it though, smiling a bright smile at me. "Hey, Jerry. Meet Mikayla Joy Kavonne my girlfriend" he said proudly, a tooth filled smile filling his lips. She slightly hit his chest giggling a bit. "Mikayla is the name on my birth certificate, but people usual call me Kayda" she said, sticking her hand out and threw the car window. I awkwardly shook it, and she smiled a brilliant smile. "How do you know, this piece of junk" she said pointing to Cody with a humorous smile. He frowned, and she laughed. Kissing his cheek, and whispering something in his ear. "I met him threw Derrek" I said, spitting Derrek's name out. Cody looked completely confused, and I looked down. "What happened between you, and Derrek?" he asked, and I sighed.

"He didn't mention anyone named, Gina too me" I said and Cody's eyes widened, and Kayda frowned. "He is such a little bastard sometime" Kayda said sending me sympathetic smile. "It doesn't matter, really" I said, a fake smile filling my lips

"Wipe the fake smile off, and tell me how you really feel over a girl time tomorrow?" she suggested and I smiled a genuine smile. "Sure. I would love too" I said and she squealed.

"Sara will be happy, your coming" she said, and I grinned.

"What about Gina" I asked hesitantly and her smile faltered.

"Gina doesn't hang out with us, anymore" she said with a shrug and I was confused beyond confused. Kane came running towards us, my ice cream in his hands. He stood beside Kayda and Cody and smiled. "Excuse me" he said and they politely moved. I opened the door, and took my ice cream. I helped crawl to the back, and shut my door. As he scrambled into his car seat. My dad appeared walking towards the car now. "Well, Ill see you tomorrow" I said and Kayda grinned.

"I'll meet you there?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Ill pick you up, where do you live?" she asked and I laughed.

"Right next to Derrek" I said and she laughed.

"Oh Wow, Awkward much for you" she said and I sighed.

"Tell me about it" I said and her Cody walked away. She waved good bye and they were gone and my dad was starting his car. The ride to the park was silent, and I sensed my dad wanted to talk but I really didn't want too. When we got to the park, I climbed out and walked towards a bench. My dad sat next to me, as Kane ran off to play. "So...How are you?" my dad asked, and I gave him a side ways glance.

"Dad, cut the cake. What do you really want to ask?" I said, turning towards him fully. He sighed, and laughed a little. "Meet the boys next door yet?" he asked, and I shook my head in silent laughter. "You know I have" I said and he nodded.

"How did it go, you were over there pretty late last night" he asked, and I sighed. Closing my eyes, and rubbing them fiercely. "Dad, Boys suck" was all I said and he chuckled. "May I remind you, if it wasn't for 'boys' you wouldn't have been brought into this world?" he said and I smiled.

"May I remind you, mom was the one who spent, 12 hours pushing my gigantic baby body from I a place that shall not be named?" I said and he laughed a full laugh. We sat there in silence, until Kane was done playing. We then drove home, and I went upstairs. I slipped on my pajama bottoms and a tank top and walked out to sit by the pool. The moon, looked so pretty I just sat there smiling at the silence. Until I heard a screen door open and shut.

"Hey" a voice said, that I didn't wish to hear for awhile. I spun around, instantly angered. I pushed myself off the chair and marched towards him. "I have a flower to pick with you" I said angrily and he looked confused. "1 isn't it 'I have a bone to pick with you'? and 2 what's up your but" Derrek asked, and I glared.

"To answer the first, who ever picks bones? No one, unless you're a creep and like to dig up graves and second, you have a girlfriend" I asked quizzically and the color drained from his face. "You s-saw" he stuttered and I nodded. My hands balancing on my hips.

"I was trying to break up with her, seriously I was" he said, as I neared the fence separating are houses. "Oh sorry, you were? I must be old, when did making out become the new in for breaking up" I asked, and he sighed.

"She stopped by, so I could explain the break up, and one thing led to another and we ended up kissing" he said and I looked up at the sky.

I walked away, not wanting to talk to him anymore. "Jerry!" he called and I didn't turn around. Only walked back to where I was sitting and closed my eyes. "Jerry stop being a kid, and grow up" Derrek yelled and my eyes widened anger. "Derrek, stop being a heartless jerk, and get the French away from me" I snarled and he glared. I heard a door slam shut, and I closed my eyes. I got up, and walked to the front of the house. Sitting on my front steps, and letting the anger washing away. Filling me up with sadness, as I fought back the tears. "I am so stupid. Crying over a guy I just met?" I said quietly to myself.

"He's jerk, I shouldn't cry. I shouldn't cry. I shouldn't..." I didn't finish my throat clenched, and one small tear slipped out of my eyes.

"Talking to yourself, first sign of insanity" a voice said, as someone sat next to me. I looked and saw Damien smiling at me. I rubbed my eyes fiercely and laughed a humorless laugh. "If they take me to an all girl crazy house, ill put the white jacket on myself" I said and he laughed.

"What's wrong?" he asked, true concern in my voice.

"You don't care" I scoffed, standing up. He grabbed my wrist and my eyes connected with his.

"Jerry, I do care. More then you think" he whispered, and a confused expression filled my face. A smirk his face, as if a concern smile was never there. "Bye Jerry" he said as he jumped off my steps and started walking to his house. "Bye...Damien" I said still confused as I walked into my house, and up to my room. I laid in my bed, thinking about what just happened. Just when you think you have someone figured out, they do something that makes you think twice, I thought thinking back to Damien and what he said. 'Jerry, I do care. More then you think' was his words. I sat there bewildered replaying his words before I finally drifted off into a dreamless slumber

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Fans! Im so freaking surprised, Jumping with joy by the way also! Lmao(:

Well I loved all the names, everyone gave me, but I only could choose so many.

Thank you Phatma13, for the description of Kayda.

Another Thank you too, Kaydacake for the name, and nickname. :)

And, Also thank you too, MiamiChick for the middle name. I had to use at least one of your names. :D

The best for last, Haha, Another, Another Thank you too, ViaKane, You were really nice in your comments, and I loved the name so I had to use it some how. I hope you like the way I used it. :)) Well, Im durn rambling, and I hoped you guys liked this chapter. Now COMMET and err VOTE PLEASE! :P Byeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 18.8K 28
Please note that this was my first story EVER written when I was 12 years old (5 years ago to the current date) and it's not good. There are some ver...
603 8 16
**Edited** (This was my very first book on Wattpad. Go read more of my better stories.) Josie O'Ryan is just a typical 16 year old teenager. She has...
88 0 27
You and your group of friends, Stacy Jones (you), Sofie Bridger, Olivia (Liv) Miller, Noah Adams (twins with Nick) , Nick Adams (Ex), Cooper Smith (...
389K 3.5K 44
Angela (Angie) has an abusive boyfriend. He screwed up and got himself arreseted. She has Mason who was like a brother to her. His mom and him give h...