Pokemon Oneshots! [Finished]

By lottiekun

Aye WHADDUP home skillets?! Valerie here. I have decided to make some pokemon one shots cause, why not? Some... More

Pokemon Oneshots!
GaryxReader Part 1
GaryxReader Part 2

CilanxReader

1.7K 43 39
By lottiekun

A/N Okay, I know this is pretty long. But I just felt like all the extra stuff just enhances the writing, and causes more feels...Mwahahahaha!

Tell me what you thought in the comments!

******************

Iris's POV

"Wait..Ash? Iris? Cilan? Hey guys!" A voice beckoned.

"ASH, YOUR SUCH A CHILD- Huh? Oh my Arceus, (Y/N)! Hi!"

She rushed over to me, followed by her Pokemon partner, and enveloped me in a huge bear hug.

"Long time no see!"

"Yeah, it feels like it's been FOREVER!" I exclaim. "Hey, why don't I bring the boys over? Ash! Cilan! It's (Y/N)!"

"Hey, (Y/N)! How've you been?" Ash asks.

"What? I-It's (Y/N)?!" Cilan says in disbelief. I couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy...

--------------------

Cilan's POV

I can't believe she's here! You see, we met her about 5 months ago. Team Rocket tried to steal her shiny companion Umbreon, but luckily, we were there to "blast them off with the speed of light", as they would put it.

Ever since I first saw her, I knew she was different. She had a certain flavor to her. Let's just say some things happened, and I ended up falling madly in love with her. I couldn't ingore her beautiful eyes, the way she can't dance, and her hair, her adorable smile, and, well, everything! She was like a warm sunset on a beautiful summer's day! 

Sadly, she had to leave. She was determined to train hard, and become the best trainer she could be. She said she needed to be prepared, incase Team Rocket tried to steal her Pokemon again. As you can imagine, that left me torn in two. I was heart broken. Here she was again, and this time, I'm not planning to let her go. 

--------------------

Your POV

"I've been fine Ash, I've been fine. How's your Pikachu doing?"

"Pikachu!" He hopped off Ash's shoulder, and landed on mine. I scratched right under it's chin, and he nuzzled into the palm of my hand. But then a certain green-head popped into my mind.

"Hey, where's Cilan?" I asked.

"Right here." A deep, raspy voice called from behind Ash and Iris. No way, it couldn't be...!

He emerged from between them, and boy, did he look hotter than ever. His hair was slicked back, except for those three sections of hair that always stick up. I find this little imperfection cute, honestly. He was wearing his adorable green bow tie, and was in his little charming suit. Then my eyes interlock with his emerald ones. "Hey, (Y/N)."

"H-hey Cilan..." I stuttered and shot him with my awkward finger guns. Agh, what are you doing?! FINGER GUNS?! HOW STUPID ARE YOU?!

"Hey, uh, (Y/N)? Iris said, realizing the tension (Ash obviously didn't, That child is oblivious to everything!). "Are you going to stay here for a while?" she asked.

"Yeah, I guess so. Me and my Umbreon HAVE been getting a bit tired from all of the adventuring we've been doing..." I trailed off, unsure of my decision.

"Um, Umbre!" My Pokemon squeaked.

"In that case, you and I should have a battle!" Ash suggested. Well, more like demanded.

"No Ash! We all just saw her after about five months being seperated! Don't you think we should catch up with each other a bit?" Iris questioned.

"I guess so...but I'll still be waiting for that Pokemon battle!" He jumped up and raised a fist. Typical Ash.

"Since your going to be staying here for a while, why don't we all get rooms at the Pokemon Center? Ash, I'm sure you could take a break from pursuing gym badges, right?" Iris said, daring him to say otherwise. He stiffened under her stare.

"Uh-uh-Yeah! For (Y/N), right?" He shifted nervously and glanced toward Iris, looking for her approval. She nodded, and he relaxed almost instantly. "Well what are waiting for? The sooner we catch up to what's going on, the sooner the battle can begin!"

********************

"Two rooms, please!" I excitedly asked. I was finally going to get some time to catch up with Iris. Ever since we met some time ago, we have been inseparable! Nurse Joy handed me two keys.

"Here you go. Enjoy your stay!" She said cheerfully. I grabbed the keys and tossed one to Ash.

"You and Cilan will share one room, while Iris and I share the other. Bye!" I said hurriedly. I felt uncomfortable under Cilan's stare. I felt his emerald eyes pierce through my back as I scurried away. What in Arceus is up with him?

********************

"You know, Cilan still likes you."

I felt my face flourish red as I processed what she said. Iris and I were laying on the bottom bunk bed. We had sorted out all of our stuff (which wasn't much), and started talking about what's been going on. Somehow, it led to what she just asked me. I repositioned myself on the bed, so I now had my knees pulled up to my chest.

"I'm pretty sure he doesn't Iris-"

"Oh, COME ON! How dense can you be?"

"Iris, even if he does like me, it will never happen. It would be wrong for me to date him."

"And why would you say that?"

"BECAUSE YOU LIKE HIM!" I yelled out of frustration. She looked a bit taken back from my change of attitude. Iris opened her mouth to say something but I interrupted her. "DON'T EVEN DENY IT! I see the way you look at him!" Her expression softened. Iris looked down as her bangs covered her face. She began laughing. A soft chuckle at first, but grew into full out hysterical laughter. Tears cascaded from her cheeks. In small drops at first, but then turned into tsunami tides. I scooted over to her slowly and placed an arm around her shoulder.

"(Y/N), you know me so well.." she laugh-cried.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you-" I tried to apologize, but Iris cut me off.

"No, I needed that." She looked up to me, tears still streaming down her face. "You shouldn't let me be the one to get in the way of you getting together with Cilan, when he clearly likes you, not me."

"Iris, don't say that-"

"You KNOW it's the truth! I've seen the way he looks at you!" I sighed. What was I supposed to say?

Knock, knock

Iris quickly wiped her hands to get the tears out of her eyes. She got up and rushed toward the mirror. She saw the red splotches scattered across her face. "Hey, (Y/N), can you get the door?"

"Course!" I pranced over to the door. I opened the door to see Cilan, leaning on the door frame. "O-oh, Hey Cilan..." I awkwardly punched his shoulder. I immidiatly regretted that and facepalmed in my mind.

'Gee, he couldn't have picked a BETTER time (note the sarcasm)!' I thought.

"Hey, I need to show you something. Do you mind coming to my dorm?" He asked polietly.

"Um...I don't know..." I trailed off. I can't just leave Iris hanging like this! I looked back, to see her urging me on. "Iris. Are you sure?"

"Yeah, have fun!" She said with a wink. I felt my cheeks flare.

"Shall we go?" He asked while putting his arm out, waiting for me to interlock my arm with his.

"Yeah, let's go."

********************

I walked into the room cautiously. I half expected Ash to jump out of thin air and ask me if I was ready for our Pokemon battle yet.

"Ash isn't here." As soon as he said that, my heart started racing and pounded into my chest with a greater force each time. Just as I was about to face Cilan, he pushed me up against the wall. I gasped out of surprise. We were definitely too close for comfort. I tried squirming out of his hold, but to no avail. He only pressed his hips harder against mine. His eyes locked with mine. His body told me he was confident, but his eyes betrayed him. Wha...what happened to my innocent gentleman? I felt his hot breath brush against my face.

"Cilan..." I was breathing heavily. He brought his hands up to my hips, his eyes never leaving mine. "W-What is wrong with you?" He put his forehead up against mine, our noses barely touching.

"When you said you'd leave, I didn't put up fight." He took his right hand off my waist and caressed my cheek. His hand cooled my burning face. Sorrow flashed across his eyes. "I hate myself everyday for just letting you go." My heart dropped heavily in my chest out of utter shock. "I'm never letting you walk out of my life again." He smashed his lips up against mine. 

And that's when bad boy Cilan came out.

********************

A/N OMG I LOVED WRITING THIS SO MUCH! Okay, before y'all start pestering me in the comments, hear me out. I know that last sentence came from some other Cilan oneshot. I loved the line so much, I just couldn't resist! But that other oneshot was CilanxIris not CilanxReader. Alright, I'm done. Just remember...

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

AND ALL THAT CRAP!

Stay Awkward,

🍔 Valerie 🍔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 65.9K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
4.5M 282K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...