CilanxReader

A/N Okay, I know this is pretty long. But I just felt like all the extra stuff just enhances the writing, and causes more feels...Mwahahahaha!

Tell me what you thought in the comments!

******************

Iris's POV

"Wait..Ash? Iris? Cilan? Hey guys!" A voice beckoned.

"ASH, YOUR SUCH A CHILD- Huh? Oh my Arceus, (Y/N)! Hi!"

She rushed over to me, followed by her Pokemon partner, and enveloped me in a huge bear hug.

"Long time no see!"

"Yeah, it feels like it's been FOREVER!" I exclaim. "Hey, why don't I bring the boys over? Ash! Cilan! It's (Y/N)!"

"Hey, (Y/N)! How've you been?" Ash asks.

"What? I-It's (Y/N)?!" Cilan says in disbelief. I couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy...

--------------------

Cilan's POV

I can't believe she's here! You see, we met her about 5 months ago. Team Rocket tried to steal her shiny companion Umbreon, but luckily, we were there to "blast them off with the speed of light", as they would put it.

Ever since I first saw her, I knew she was different. She had a certain flavor to her. Let's just say some things happened, and I ended up falling madly in love with her. I couldn't ingore her beautiful eyes, the way she can't dance, and her hair, her adorable smile, and, well, everything! She was like a warm sunset on a beautiful summer's day! 

Sadly, she had to leave. She was determined to train hard, and become the best trainer she could be. She said she needed to be prepared, incase Team Rocket tried to steal her Pokemon again. As you can imagine, that left me torn in two. I was heart broken. Here she was again, and this time, I'm not planning to let her go. 

--------------------

Your POV

"I've been fine Ash, I've been fine. How's your Pikachu doing?"

"Pikachu!" He hopped off Ash's shoulder, and landed on mine. I scratched right under it's chin, and he nuzzled into the palm of my hand. But then a certain green-head popped into my mind.

"Hey, where's Cilan?" I asked.

"Right here." A deep, raspy voice called from behind Ash and Iris. No way, it couldn't be...!

He emerged from between them, and boy, did he look hotter than ever. His hair was slicked back, except for those three sections of hair that always stick up. I find this little imperfection cute, honestly. He was wearing his adorable green bow tie, and was in his little charming suit. Then my eyes interlock with his emerald ones. "Hey, (Y/N)."

"H-hey Cilan..." I stuttered and shot him with my awkward finger guns. Agh, what are you doing?! FINGER GUNS?! HOW STUPID ARE YOU?!

"Hey, uh, (Y/N)? Iris said, realizing the tension (Ash obviously didn't, That child is oblivious to everything!). "Are you going to stay here for a while?" she asked.

"Yeah, I guess so. Me and my Umbreon HAVE been getting a bit tired from all of the adventuring we've been doing..." I trailed off, unsure of my decision.

"Um, Umbre!" My Pokemon squeaked.

"In that case, you and I should have a battle!" Ash suggested. Well, more like demanded.

"No Ash! We all just saw her after about five months being seperated! Don't you think we should catch up with each other a bit?" Iris questioned.

"I guess so...but I'll still be waiting for that Pokemon battle!" He jumped up and raised a fist. Typical Ash.