GaryxReader Part 2

****FLASHBACK****

"Your cute. I like you." I felt my face burn once again. "But it's alright. I was getting hungry anyways. Let's eat!" She exclaimed, then grabbed my wrist. She dragged me over to the lake. "Stay!" She commanded. The girl raced over to her her bag, and yanked out some sandwiches and Poke-food, and scuttled back over to where I was. I went to look toward Wartortle for confidence, but I saw him playing with the Lapras and Vaporeon. "Here!" The girl handed my a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"Really? PB and J?"

"What? They taste amazing!" She retorted.

****END OF FLASHBACK****

Gary's POV

I chuckled. She tossed the Pokemon their food (she even gave some to my Wartortle!) and plopped down next to me.

  "So, what's your name?" We both said in sync. We laughed.

  "You first." 

  "Okay, okay." She gave a small giggle. "My name is Y/N! What about you?"

  "Oak. Gary Oak." I puffed up my chest, hoping she would recognize my last name (apparently Gary loves to puff his chest out).

  "Oak? As in Professor Oak?" She wondered aloud. Yes! She knows!

  "You betcha! Gramps is the best Pokemon professor there is!" I gloated.

  "You said it!" She agreed. "He is so..." I kinda zoned out after that. I focused on her rich, H/C hair, and her shinning eyes. "Gary? Hellooooo?" I blinked.

  "...Muh?"

  "Oh, hi! Welcome back. How was dreamland?" She teased. I rolled my eyes playfully.

  "So, uh...Y/N?"

  "Yes, Gary?" Arcues, my name sounds so good coming out of her mouth...

  "What do you say we go out tomrrow night for lunch? Just...You and me?" I offered. She looks stunned, but quickly regained her compusure.

  "Um..." Ugh, damn it all! Of course she doesn't. She just met me and- "I'd love to."

Oh.

.....

"AWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

__________

A/N

And so that's the end of that! I've been meaning to get around to finishing this, but I didn't cause I suck TToTT

So this is the last one I'm doing cause my Pokemon character obession phase is over lol. But it might come back...? Maybe? Idk. Thank you guys for giving me such positive feedback! But just remember...

VOTE

COMMENT

PLAY POKEMON

AND ALL THAT CRAP!

Stay Awakward, 

~Valerie~