Living With The Monroe Boys

By InNarniaMeek

Ciara "CiCi" Brown she had everything from loving parents to the greatest friend she has ever had and not to... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter. 8
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14-Monroe's P.O.V
Chaptere 15
Authors Note
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.A
Chapter 19.B
Chapter 19.C
Chapter 19.D The Funeral
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22-The Party
Authors Note #2
Chapter 23.-Anyones POV
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.-New Info
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.Jason P.O.V
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.She's Gone
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Authors Note 3-Your Ideas
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39-Guess what
Chapter 40. Blissful mornings?
Chapter 41. New arrival and summer camp?

Chapter 5.

31K 448 37
By InNarniaMeek

"Wake up beautiful." I heard a voice say to me.

"Five more mintues. Please."

"Fine but im crawling into bed with you." I still didnt notice the voice. I opended my eyes and saw thas its 3 in the morning. At that point I didnt care I just really wanted to go back to sleep.

"Just to make sure your not a rapist which monroe boy are."The voice just laughed.

"Its me kyle and your kinda in my room."

"Your not kyle,Kyle is in my bed sleep with tommy."

"Well if you open your eyes maybe you could see."

I opened my eyes and looked

around all I saw was darkness before my eyes focused and I saw kyle. Shirtless as always but he even looked fine 3 in the morning.

"Oh it is you,Well I dont feel like moving so do me a favor and stay on the left side of the bed."

He said nothing and then I felt the covers lift and he got into his bed. He did just as I told him to and stayed on the left. Which was a little shocking to me cuase usually the monroe boys went against whatever I said.

In the morning I woke up around 8 and got out my bed then went into my room. Tommy was still sleep so I tried to walk around not to wake him grabbed my phone ans ipod and went downstairs to the kitchen. I saw kelly working busily around the kitchen and the help was doing the same as well.

"Good morning kelly."

"Good morning beautiful." She said taking a sip of coffe. " Where were you this mornig i went into your room like 20 minutes ago and tommy was in your bed."

"Yeah well after i went to talk to micheal about rescuing me from the pool i came back and those two monkeys were sleep. So then i decided to crash in kyles room."

"I would of kicked those two out for my bed."

"Well if it was just kyle definetly but tommy looked so cute sleeping on kyle i didnt want to wake him."

"So whats on your agenda today?" She asked taking a seat on one of the bar stools.

"Not sure i still got plenty of house to discover."

"Well it's sunday so the boys will be wrapped up in the football game so wanna come with me to a shoot?"

"Sure i would like that."

"Good i'll wake up Micheal and in a hour we can be off."

"Hey mom im gone back to the campus. " I heard Xavier say coming down the stairs.

"Why so early?"

"Alica is waiting and plus got studing to do and you know how coach is about practice." He said coming into the kitchen.

"Well aright i'll see you later then. CiCi imma go wake micheal then you can go get ready." She said hugging Xavier then disappearing upstairs. Which just left me and Xavier there in silence, He didnt like me and i wasnt to found of him.

"you know he really didnt know you could swim." He said breaking the silence.

"Im so over it." I said this was uncomterable.

"Well then stop snapping and actually give some on some on a chance to explain."

"Im sorry why are we talking again." I was annoyed already and it wasnt even 9 o'clock yet.

"Were not." He said walking towards the door to leave but then quickly turned around and said. "He likes you so if you hurt his feelings your gonna deal with me. And i highly doubt you can flip me." Then he walked out the house.

Gosh he got on my nerves, I jumped out my chair and went up stairs when i get a text it was from trevor.

Come to my room please.

I closed the message and instead of taking the way to my room i headed towards the other side and went to trevors room.

"What do you want." I said opening the door.He was streched out on his bed.

"Well goodmorning to you to."

"Morning. Damn do you boys ever wear a shirt.?"

"No not really we would walk around naked if given the chance."

"UM well tell me so im not around." I said leaning against the door frame " So why am i in here?"

"Cuase i asked you to."

"Okay how bout this question what do you want." I didnt have time to play games with this boy.

"Close the door." I did as was asked.

"Okay now what."

He had got up and walked my way basically pinned me up against the door by my arms and just looked into my eyes. We were super close a ant wouldnt fit between us.

"Trevor what are you doing." I aske shocked outta my mind.

"Shhh." He just said.

I dont know what i was doing but i kept quite and just went with it. He then kissed me on my neck soft and gently which made my body instantly react to his kisses. When he was done with my neck he went for my lips and kissed me. This boy knew exactly what he was doing he was sending me to the clouds with his kisses. I egarly kissed him back and then thought about what i was doin and pushed him back. Then left out his room and headed for javuaghns room.

I just busted in and he was wrapped in a towel from coming out the shower.

"If you wanted a show you could of just asked. "He said sarcastically then he notice my expression."Whats with you."

"Um your little brother just kissed the hell out of me." I said

" He what?!" Javuaghn said surprised

"Yeah just two mintutes ago." I said still hot.

" Um i dont think his girl will appreciate that."

"Wait i though only you and xavier was taken?"

"He is the off and on type."

I sat at his computer and just threw my hands one my face.

"You liked it didnt you." He asked with a smirk.

"What." I said not wanting to admit it.

"Well thats the monroe affect we catch em with our looks then our affection makes them go crazy."

"Well you wont have to worry about me going crazy over yall."

"Looks like you already have." He said

I walked out the room after that last comment and bumped right into tyler making both of us fall on our asses.

"Damn you always rushing some where. "He said getting up and extending his arm to help me.

"Hey thats me." I said getting up.

"Where you off to?" He asked

"My room gotta get ready to leave with your mom and micheal."

"Where you guys going."

"To a shoot." I said tryin to leave and head to my room but he wasnt letting me go any where.

"Why are you in a rush." He felt something wasnt right.

"Im not. "I said with a little attitude. What was his deal

"You sure cuase your face is all red."

"Im fine just please move out my way." I said trying to keep my composure.

" Alright i'll move but your hiding something and imma find out. "He said stepping out the way

"There's nothing to find out." I said walking towards my room.I went into my room and searched for something to put on

" Hey." I heard kyle say which startled me.

"Dont you knock. "I said trying to clam down.

" I would but then again i never do why change now." He said taking a seat on the closet chair.

"Whatever. " I continued to look through the closet and stumbled on a hot pink thin long sleeve shirt adn then pulled out black short shorts wiht pink and black jays.

" Why not heels." He asked just observing me.

"I got issuses with heels and pefer these." I said throwing my jays upp

" Then obviously you dont know my mom cuase she lives in them and soon you will be to. "

"Whatever ill be back." I said going into the bathroom and changed.

"Stunning as always. "He said when i walked into the room.

"Thanks." I said pinning my hair up.

"Hey moms ready to leave you ready?" Micheal said comming into the room.

"Doesnt any one knock?" I asked putting my necklace on.

"Not really." He said.

"Im ready.Lets go. That means you come outthe room now kyle." I said heading to the room.

"Aww but i like your room the best." He said getting up and walking out before me then i close the door.

We got went down stairs and meet up with kelly and me and micheal and her made our way to the limo.Kelly went stragiht to her phone call when we got in the limo.

"So what made you come." I asked micheal.

"Well mom has some of the best photographers at her shoots and im always aloud to snap in a few pics my self to better my photography skills"

"Cool so do you learn from the photographers thats there?"

"Yeah since my mom has her own modeling agency photographers always wants to get those models as there subjects they try to get to her through me. Its a win win." He said with a smiel.

"Well thats cool."

"Why are you here thought you would want to hang with trevor."

"Why wouldyou say that.?"

"I over heard something with trevor and javuaghn this morning something about getting you was all i heard."

"Oh well no id rather be here."

We arrived at the shoot and we were on the roof top taking pictures. Kelly quickly went into buisness mode and started to insturct every one around. We watched from the sidelines kelly in action was amazing she didnt waste no time in what she was doing.

"Hey lets go over there." Micheal said to me.

I went over to the corner and posted up near it. Then i heard a click noise.

"What are you doing? " I asked laughing.

"Getting some photo's of you every one has posed but you." He said holding up the camera signaling me to pose for a picture.

*CLICK* *CLICK*

The camera went off and i went to obsever them and they were good micheal really had some serious talent on him.He snapped a few more and i only had really like the first one.

"Me too the others are good but the

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 86.7K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
630K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
170K 6.3K 62
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...