Fated... Forever Mine..

By VhanezaEvangelista

Do you believe that everyone in this world has already have their predestined lover. That two souls... More

chapter 1 - Here i am
chapter 2 - Mt. Sarang
chapter 3 - our first meeting
chapter 4 - the golden hair prince...
chapter 6 - seo hyeon's tree
Chapter 7 - My Unrequited Love
Chapter 8 - Tamed butterflies
Chapter 9 - Fears
Chapter 10 - For the First Time
Chapter 11 - Someday
Chapter 12 - The Deal

chapter 5 - my white knight

64 0 0
By VhanezaEvangelista

JHEE  HYUN

It seems like a whole week has passed without Heung Xi by my side.    Finally, in a few minutes, this will be over.

Thank God, Yuri accompanies me throughout the day.   As eager as I am to give it a try, I can't figure out how I'll survive the whole trek with the ajumas.  I know they are fun to be with but knowing myself, I guess I'll just grab my iPad, sit under a shady tree and slumped there till it's time to descend.    

Don't get me wrong here. I'm not that fragile as you think, I'm actually a  strong person. I do love outdoors and quick getaways, but only with family and friends.  I enjoy a smaller circle of friends rather than big acquaintances. I like sports, especially physical ones.  It helps me strengthened not only my body, but also my mind.  Till now I practice kendo and karate.  Thanks to the two craziest boys I grew up with, which makes my childhood memories into almost female free environment and fun-filled adventurous years, which in fact I would not trade of to playing house or cooking games with other girls of my age.

They teach me how to ride the bike.  Strengthened my tackles till I scratched my legs in our little own rugby match. Catch my breath in our swimming lessons and cried myself out till I lose my voice in our one on one computer games showdown.  

Because of these experiences, it's easy for me to fit in an office full of raging bulls.  I can easily relate to them giving me the advantage to work side by side without being offended, like other women who are not used to a man's world. I fight head to head with them... shout as I  as loud as them and prove that I can also excel in their turf but meet with them after with one bottle of beer.  

Maybe this is why, when I met  Heung Xi in college, things became different.  Suddenly he makes me feel different.  I'm not just one of the boys whenever he's around... suddenly I became a Lady...  the one and only lady in his world.

After a tiresome work, while wearing my ego in my sleeves, it is wonderful to know that at the end of the day I can bare my vulnerabilities to him.  I can lay my guard down and not compete at all. I can let myself be loose since I know he's always there to pick me up. I  can be silly since I know he will be the first to get a good laugh at it.  I  can be dumb for he will always know the answers. Simply being with him always makes me feel safe and secure.  

That is why being separated to him is burdensome in a way. Somehow I long to be with him. I got comfortable in our own little bubble, like missing my own little space, but in our case our own little world.  A convenient escape from a busy and tiring day of everyday living.   And seeing him like that patiently waiting for me in his car make me love him more.  I was so glad that finally, I'm back again...  in my rightful place...right beside my sweetheart.    

When we're almost at the parking lot,  we keep hearing small talks from the ladies.  Think I heard, there's an eye candy in sight, but is waiting for someone.

Yuri  became intrigued who might be stirring  the crowd,  but  as  soon  as  she  sees   him,  she too lost  her  voice and  stopped  mumbling  bout  saying  how  silly  those  girls  are   talking and   obsessing  with  a  guy,  when  she  herself  saw   this  gorgeous   angel  sitting  on  a bench  near his red Camaro listening  to  his  mp3  while  enjoying  the  view  of  nature.  Surely a wonderful scene sent from heaven to minimize the aches that we are experiencing right now due to the long hike down.  

There he was, my white knight... so calm, so angelic with his black hair hiding part of his face that failed to cover his aura of attractiveness as a  whole.

Even his bangs failed to hide his hypnotic eyes... even without looking directly at it, he can still possess the beholder by simply sitting there and do nothing like a fictional character from manga books waiting to be drawn on the canvas.  

Though he only dresses in his black and red hooded jacket and denim pants paired with his favorite red shoes,  he still posses there like a guess model in waiting, turning the whole scenery into a photography session.  I wasn't surprised when  I see secret flashes of cellphone and small giggles from small crowds of students sitting on the nearby bench.

As usual, this was the typical scenario for  Heung  Xi while waiting for me in a  restaurant, in a café or convenience store.  And even if mother nature has its magical landscape,  putting  Heung Xi in it will still be a mind-boggling scenery.

Surely the female buzzing will last until  I snatch him away from their eyes and take him home for myself.  

As  I return my gaze to Yuri, she still gawking at him and I heard her say that she'll do anything just to ride those wheels and meet the owner.

 My little devil puts her mischievous smile and told her that  I can make us ride that  Camaro and that I can ask the driver's name and introduce them.   A little shyness stub Yuri as I start my attempt to the guy's direction.  She pulls my sleeves and told me to forget it for its impossible that he will have time for us.  

I told her that it's ok, at least we try. Inside I'm laughing my heart out.  What would be her reaction if she finds out that I'm the one he's waiting... that this hot guy was supposed to be my boyfriend. I can already imagine the cold glances of the ajumas and the other girls who are attempting to approach him.  The  owsss and the ahhs that I'll be hearing with them as soon as I ride in the front seat of his car and be kissed once were settle in.  

While Yuri urges me to stop approaching him,  I saw a blond lady take courage and approaches him.  She seems to be asking some directions, but obviously, she's just using some old lame pickup lines expecting to flirt her back.  As a gentleman as he is, he pointed the direction the blond was looking for but refuses to escort her for he was waiting for someone.   

You can see through the girls face the disappointment, when her magic charms didn't affect him. To hide her defeat she just thank him instead and walks to the other side of her desired direction.  As for me...  the goddess inside me did a triple somersault.  Still, he's the same Heung Xi so inlove with me...

Yuri saw this event and now she was so sure that I'll be facing the same result as to that of the blond girl...   But my face and my smile say different things.  This only painted a wide grin on my face.

She also reminded me that my boyfriend might be here already and what would he think if he saw me talking to another guy.  To a  HOT  GUY... he might misunderstand.

Yuri was so embarrassed that she called my name quite loud and run after me, and as soon as Heung  Xi heard it, he stares towards us and gives his heartwarming smile.  How can anyone escape that smile? When  I glance over at Yuri her face was so red as if she wanted to have a breather.  She was so flushed that she was unable to lift up his feet and close her mouth.

I didn't notice that by now Heung Xi was almost in front of me and like a magnet as soon as our eyes met, our bodies followed.  I never expected that he misses me that much.  Next thing I knew is that  I was enveloped with his arms and that I'm drowning in his perfume.

 As much as  I wanted to give him a one day hug,  I remember that I'm sweaty as a  pig.   I lift my head and told him that I'm all dirty and that I might ruin his clothes, but instead, he eases a little bit and kisses my lips, then get my belongings while holding my other hand pulling me towards the car.

As always, I'm still not used to his public display of affection.  He always caught me off guard whenever he put me in the centre of it all.  Even in our 6 years of being together,  I still can't get over to the fact that he's already mine...  that I'm the lucky one he chooses to spend his time and share half of his life with.

Shaking myself from his magic,  I held back my hand and remind him that  I was with a  friend.  I  called Yuri and with a blink, she rushes herself beside me with a wide grin plaster in her face.  I told her I won our dare and that she owes me one...  hahahahaha  I almost died in laughter upon seeing her jealous face...  

Without letting go of my hand, Heung Xi let down my belongings and offer Yuri a handshake.   

As we left the park, we saw this big signage telling us how sorry the administrator is because the butterfly sanctuary was closed for today.

Yuri gave me her mischievous look and didn't say a thing.  I know this is not the last of it.     Surely she will bug me as soon as I arrive home.

I  think I should ready myself from her killings free question afterwards.

Actually, it's not her questioning that I'm worried about. In the first place it shouldn't matter,  no big deal, I even told myself its not even a question.

As far as I'm concerned, I already have a lifetime with Mr  Serious and I'm not stupid enough to trade it for one moment of Mr Exciting,  and that I should remember.                                                                                            

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79 0 6
Do you believe in Destiny? . Some do, while some others don't . Do you think that your significant other is the one that mirrors you? Or complement y...
994 27 28
do you believe in fate? that we all destined to be with someone before we born!? that is a werewolf story but a different story from my imagination...
165 26 20
Is it okay to love or to be loved by someone who is destined to be your enemy? Only true love can solve the struggles that have been written by desti...
DESTINY By Ice

Fanfiction

133 10 8
Our story started with a simple "let's see how he'll react if I told him you're my girlfriend". Turns out he'll be my first love. I never expect that...