Still Falling For You (Gilmor...

Av G-Girl2017

Five years after saying goodbye at Rory's graduation and living separate lives, Logan and Rory's path cross o... Mer

Gravity
Love and Fear
It Hurts
Levitate
Bottled Up
Used To Be Mine
Dangerous Liaisons
Lights Out
Tangled
Issues
What If
Letting Go
Doubts
It's Okay
Moving On Up
Rumors and Lies
Life and Death
Family Ties
About Time
Steam
Shanghai
Happy Families
Mine
Indecent Proposal
Missing You
Reunited
Unrest
Up In The Air
Que Sera, Sera
All That Matters
A New Dawn
Oh! Baby!
Best Laid Plans
The Build Up
The Wedding
The Morning After
In Fair Verona
Changes
And Then There Were Four

Work It

3.3K 116 18
Av G-Girl2017

Now that her divorce was finally over and done with and Logan and Rory had put themselves out there as now being in an exclusive committed relationship, their colleagues at work were far less interested in gossiping about them. This was pretty fortunate as they had recently been thrown together on a project at work and as people had started to get used to them, it meant a whole lot less staring. Rory was far less self-conscious going about her business which meant all her focus could go on work – exactly the way she liked it.

After the ruling by the judge in court, the apartment that she had once shared with James was now in the process of being sold, much to his discontent. It felt a little sad to Rory, dividing up what was their home, but she was really looking forward to getting her hands on the money from the sale and being able to use it as a down-payment for a new place. The last minute change to her divorce had absolutely been the right thing to do – not only to prove James's lawyer wrong but as much as she was comfortable in her little rented apartment, Logan was right, it wasn't really in the best of neighborhoods. Now she was going to get her fair share of equity from the sale, it would make life much easier and she'd be able to find herself a better place to live.

Following the divorce, Mitchum had managed to exercise a little damage limitation and he planted an article in Page Six exposing James's part in the whole sorry affair. Rory had pretty mixed feelings over this – she didn't really want to act spitefully or cause unnecessary hurt to anyone, after all, she had loved him once but on the other hand, she was also quite glad to see the story set straight and to get her name out there to show that she wasn't totally at fault.

Rory had toyed over what name to use professionally as she was very well known in the industry as an Attwood. She really wanted to have a completely new start though, she decided to go back to her Gilmore roots. For the first time in a really long time, she was actually starting to feel like the old Rory Gilmore again so it felt absolutely the right thing to do.

That day Kate and Rory had arranged to go out for some lunch together. There hadn't really been that much of an opportunity for them to catch up recently and Rory was keen to hear how things were progressing with Jess. It was a really nice day so they sat in a local park and just enjoyed getting out of the stuffy office environment and enjoying the fresh air for a little while.

"How are things going with Jess?" Rory had been really pleased to hear from Jess that he had continued to see Kate after their rather impromptu night out.

Kate smiled. "They're actually going well, I mean, it's nothing serious or anything but we're getting to know each other and it's nice."

"He's a pretty special guy," Rory said. Jess was one of her best friends and she wanted nothing more than to see him be happy.

"You and Jess, you are very close aren't you?" Kate asked.

"Yeah, I mean, we've known each other a really long time, since I was in high school. He's one of my closest friends." Rory smiled.

"You dated though yeah?" Kate said looking at Rory.

"Erm, yeah we did, I was a lot younger then though, I was still at school and well I guess there was this kiss when I was in college but that was really nothing, and then we..." Rory paused, she wasn't really sure how much more she wanted to say to Kate. "...but I mean we've not actually dated, as in being a couple, since high school".

Kate looked at Rory. "You had something going on when you were at college? I never knew that?"

"Oh, it really wasn't a big thing. Things were pretty bad between me and Logan at the time and it was just a kiss." Rory said remembering the time she went to Philadelphia to see Jess while Logan was away. "Anyhow, overall, it didn't really take me and Jess long to realize that we were way better off as friends." Rory smiled. "This doesn't make anything weird does it?"

"Zero weirdness," Kate said, although underneath she was wondering how weird it would feel if she and Jess did start up a proper relationship. "What about you? How are things with Logan anyhow?"

Rory smiled "Good, they are really good."

"So it's serious? I mean, like is this for keeps?"

Rory nodded "I think so, or at least it's getting that way. Which feels ridiculous as we've only been seeing other a few months...but when you know, you know right?"

"Do you think one day you'll end up getting married?" Kate asked.

"Whoa, slow down! I've only just taken one wedding ring off!" Rory joked.

"Well I don't mean now, but in the future, what would you do if he asked you to marry him again?" Kate tipped her head to the side.

"Well, hypothetically, I don't think he would ask me. I probably traumatized him for life when I turned him down the first time but suppose he did ask one day...I think I would say yes" Rory wrinkled her nose and smiled.

Kate squealed. "Really?!"

Rory shrugged "Really. But it's totally hypothetical remember, I can't see that happening anytime in the near future or it all!"

-------

Rory and Logan managed to work comfortably alongside each other for a few hours that afternoon keeping everything completely professional, though sometimes it was difficult as each found the other rather distracting. Rory, however, was determined to work harder than ever now everyone knew that she and Logan were together. She had started working there long before the Huntzbergers had been involved and so nobody could accuse anyone of nepotism, but she really didn't want anyone to think she was being treated differently because of who she was or who she was dating.

Before either of them knew it, it was almost 7 pm and most of the staff had emptied out for the day. As she bent over the desk next to him to look at his computer, Rory leaned in closer to point out something on the screen and their legs touched. There was a brief, almost undetectable pause in the conversation as they both registered the touch. Working alongside one another when they were so massively attracted to each other made it pretty hard to keep their minds on the job - or their hands to themselves. As she moved away and walked over to write something down on the whiteboard, Logan couldn't help but watch and appreciate just how good Rory looked today in her tight grey shift dress and black sky high heels. The sexual tension between them, after being in close quarters all afternoon was quite palpable now.

Knowing that they were practically alone, Logan left his work behind, got up from his chair and walked over to her. "I can't do this anymore," he said as he put his hands on her waist.

"Do what?" Rory looked at him confused.

"Live another minute without doing this," he said as he kissed her – it was slow and delicate at first, but the intensity of the kiss increased rapidly. Her lips met his and as their tongues began to explore each other's mouths, his hands slipped down to rest on her ass. As he ran his hands over it, he pulled her against him and she could feel his growing arousal.

'No, wait.' Rory protested as she tried to remove herself from his embrace, 'what if someone comes in?'

"The door is locked Ace, there's hardly anyone here anyhow" Logan reasoned.

"We can't do this here." Rory tried so hard to resist but she wanted him so badly. It didn't help that the sense of danger was turning her on like nothing else. What if they got caught? She bit her lip.

"Oh yes, we can. Plus, I told you I would make this happen" Logan winked, knowing that he could easily break her resolve.

Logan and Rory pushed, pulled and stumbled as they moved, towards the center of the room. He moved all his work stuff to one side on his desk as he picked her up and lifted her to sit on the edge. He stood between her legs as she sat on the desk and leaned into her kiss her passionately. Rory tilted her head back and gasped as Logan kissed and licked her exposed neck.

"We really shouldn't be doing this Logan," she said breathlessly.

"And yet here we are and you're not pushing me away?"

Logan met her gaze as he slid his hand under her dress with deliberate slowness and brushed the inside of her thigh with his fingertips, which he used to gently stroke her, moving slowly upwards, his other hand tangled in her hair, gripping the back of her head.

"Oh god Logan," she whispered, "you're making me so wet."

"That was kind of the intention Ace." he smirked.

Rory sighed as his hand pushed further up under her dress and she parted her to legs to allow him to slowly run a finger along her dampness. She moaned into their kiss as his fingers pushed inside her. Logan lay her back on the desk and pushed her dress up to her waist, revealing her tiny black lace thong which he slid down the length of her long legs and dropped on to the floor. He bowed his head and let his tongue tease her, inside and out for a few moments, making her catch her breath and close her eyes. He enjoyed listening as she gasped in delight.

Logan pulled her back up to meet him and they kissed again, more urgently as Rory began to unbutton his shirt. She kissed his neck and chest as her fingers fumbled with his belt and slid her hands under the waistband of his boxer shorts. Her hand reached over and rested on the obvious bulge in his trousers.

"I'm going to have you. Right here. On my desk," he whispered in her ear as he lay her back down and pushed her legs wide apart

Rory moaned impatiently. "I can't wait any longer," she gasped, "I want you now. Please... can we?"

That was all he needed to hear and before either of them came to their senses, he slid into her smoothly and slowly in one stroke. Logan reached for Rory's hands and stretched them high above her head as he leaned forward to kiss her slowly, both of them losing all control of their lips as he moved slowly inside her. Rory loved the feeling; the chemistry between the two of them had always been undeniable, right from the very start. She bit her lip to keep herself from moaning out loud as she felt herself moving back and forth against the desk roughly. She held on to the edge of the desk for support as her legs trembled and as Logan's pace increased, she felt her orgasm approaching. The sight and sound of Rory in such a blissful state of sexual arousal in the middle his office very nearly tipped Logan over the edge. It was like a dream come true.

"Oh god" she whispered fiercely into his ear as she came right there lying on his desk, and he followed with his own release almost immediately.

As they regained their breath and composure, Rory looked up at Logan and they both burst into laughter at the craziness of the situation. Rory, her face flushed, began to put her dress back into place and fixed her hair while Logan fixed his own clothes. She got down off the desk.

"Mr Huntzberger, that was thoroughly inappropriate!" she giggled.

"That, Miss Gilmore, was fantastic," Logan said as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her once again.

--------

A/N: Sorry the unashamed Rogan smut. Sometimes you just need to go there! I just wanted to say a big thank you for all your comments and reviews recently - I may not respond to them all but I read AND appreciate each and every one of them. Some of them have been so lovely recently, they've made me feel all mushy and I don't deserve them! You do however keep me writing - knowing that people are out there, reading my story and wanting to know what happens next is really motivating! Thank you big time guys xxx

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

91K 2.1K 51
Rory over hears a conversation a week before graduation that changes everything.
159K 4K 45
This story picks up six years after A Year In The Life ended. Rory and Logan's son is five and starting kindergarten.
46.8K 955 82
Set mid season 7- what if Logan never proposed to Rory when he did? What if they never broke up? How would their lives continue if things had gone ju...
15.7K 432 21
AU. Rory is trying to put her life together after her third break-up with Dean. Decided to do something crazy for a change, she meets a certain blond...