Tale as Old as Time

By AvengersCompound

-18+ ONLY. Minors DNI- Chris and Emily are married and expecting their first child. When the unthinkable ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note

Chapter 15

4K 74 3
By AvengersCompound

It was getting close to my birthday and there was an interesting turn of events in Chris and my personal life. I'd just finished a pole dancing class and went to have coffee with some of the girls. As they all trickled away it ended up just being me and Krysten.

"I know what those marks are on your wrists, just so you know." Krysten teased, taking a long sip of her coffee.

I looked down at my wrists. They had a little friction burn from the restraints Chris had used on me the previous night. "Are you attempting to kink shame me here? You?" I countered.

Krysten started to laugh. "Not at all. I miss it. I've been single too long. I hook up from time to time but you gotta trust the person you're with you know?"

"Oh yeah, for sure." I fiddled with my cup for a moment. "So which side are you?"

"Honestly depends who I'm with. I like being sub. I bet I'd be pretty bossy with you though, wouldn't I?" She teased.

Well that made me squirmy. Not gonna lie. "Hey, Krys?"

"Mm hmm?"

"You ever joined another couple?"

Krysten grinned at me and brushed her dark hair out of her eyes. "Are you offering?"

"Krysten..." I whined.

Krysten lost it laughing. "I have been in a threesome. I've been with more than three people at once actually. But they were more just friends hooking up. Once I was dating like three people at once and we all slept together. That blew that whole arrangement up. But no, I've never joined another couple. I got asked once but it seemed really skeevy." She paused for a second and looked me up and down. "If you were asking to test the waters, Emily. I'd totally do you. I'd have to meet your husband first though."

"Yeah, he'd want to meet you too." I said.

Krysten started laughing again. "I knew it." She teased. "Have you both brought people in before?"

"Yeah. A couple of girls and we have a friend who we pretty regularly do things with." I said. "Kris, there's something you should know. My husband is kinda famous."

Krysten raised her eyebrows. "Oh really? What are we talking here? Red Sox? Pats?"

"Not sport. No." I said. "It might be best if you meet him. Let me run it past him first okay?"

"Of course, babe. Whatever you want."

I headed home to find Chris working out in the carriage house. He was wearing loose sweats and a t-shirt that looked a half size too small for him. It clung to him so you could see the line of each and every one of his muscles. He looked up at me and smiled when I walked in.

"Hey, babe. How was class?" Chris asked.

"Good. I'm not totally sucking now."

"You ever gonna show me?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

"Put in a pole and sure thing."

"Deal." Chris grinned.

I went over to Chris' bench press and started spinning the weights on the bar.

"What's up, buttercup?" Chris asked. He was doing lat pull downs and he looked pretty fucking amazing doing them. The muscles on his back rippled as he moved.

"So, you know how I talk about my friend Krysten?" I said.

"Yes." He dragged the word out forever.

"Wanna have sex with her?" I asked.

"I don't know her." He said.

"No, I know that. I mean, obviously if you get along. I really like her and she's actually experienced with BDSM. I thought it might be fun." I explained. I felt oddly nervous. It made no sense. In the past when we wanted to bring in a third we just said 'hey you wanna?' And then went for it.

"Does she sub or domme?" Chris asked.

"She's a switch."

Chris let go of the weights, got up and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around me so his hands were resting on my arse. He was sweaty and little drops trickled down his forehead. "That does sound like fun." He said. He brought his lips to mine. I sucked the salt from his bottom lip and he hummed as he pulled back. "Invite her around some time."

*****

Sometime ended up being my birthday. I had a party at our place. It wasn't massive but it was full of people I loved. Gaby and James came. Tom flew in from out of town. Most of the Evans were there as were my pole dancing friends and some colleagues from work.

It was pretty low key but that was exactly what I wanted. We just hung out playing Cards Against Humanity and pool. Drinks were had. I had a really nice night.

Tom was staying over and I was half expecting something to happen there. What I didn't expect was they'd organised something with Krysten. I don't even know when they could have planned it. Chris and she had met. We'd had her over for lunch one day. I had no idea they were talking since then.

After everyone left Chris came over to me and Krysten as we stood going through songs on my iPhone. He put his hand around Krysten's waist and pulled her into a kiss. I watched them as they kissed and pushed their bodies up close to each other. Grinding against each other. My cunt tingled and I shifted on the spot, rubbing my legs together.

Tom came up behind me, and he ran his hands down my arms. I leaned back into him and he kissed me.

"Em." Chris said. I broke away from Tom and looked at him. "Why don't you and Krysten go upstairs and get comfortable with each other? Tom and I will be up soon. Think about what you want. It's your birthday."

Krysten took my hand and we both went up stairs. I showed her to the bedroom and when we stepped through the door she turned to me and started trailing her fingers along my skin. "What do you want to do, beautiful girl?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said. I really didn't. I wanted to just jump right in. Be the very subbiest sub of all. Have them all tell me what to do and use me. I was worried it was too much for a first encounter with someone. That I'd overthink everything and end up having a massive drop.

"What do you do when it's the three of you?" She asked.

"Mostly they just share me. Sometime DP. We role play on occasion. When it goes down the bdsm route it's usually pretty tame. Tom defers to Chris usually. There will be spanking. They tie me up. Chris can get mean, but Tom doesn't feel comfortable with name calling." I explained.

"Is there anything you really want to happen?" She asked.

"I really want to have sex with you. I especially want to eat you out. I'd like to watch you fuck Chris." I said.

She smiled and her tongue ran over her bottom lip. "I'm happy to oblige. Anything you don't want to happen? I don't mean your hard limits. Chris and I already talked about all that. I can tell you mine if you want, but I get the feeling you're not even going to come close to reaching them." She said.

I laughed. "You're probably right. I guess what I'm worried about is because you're a new partner I'll overthink everything. If I do that then I drop."

"Okay. Well what if we just go easy this time. Nothing too rough. Maybe some hair pulling. You just do what comes naturally. You and I can let Tom and Chris tell us what to do. If you start over thinking just use amber or orange and everyone will back off." Krysten suggested.

I nodded and she grinned at me. "Well then, let's get one of the things on your to do list underway shall we?" She said, and pulled me into her.

We kissed and she dominated me. I followed her lead and gave he complete access to my mouth. Her tongue pushed in and massaged over mine. She dragged her teeth over my bottom lip.

As we kissed she pulled the zipper on my dress down. I slid the straps of hers down her arms and we both shrugged them off onto the floor. She started to guide me backwards towards the bed. I went straight for her breasts. Neither of us had been wearing a bra and they were too much to resist. I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and it hardened under my tongue. We slowly lowered ourselves onto the bed, as I sucked at it and kneaded her other breast with my hand.

"Okay, Emily. Slow down, baby. We've got lots of time." Krysten purred.

That squirmy, tingly feeling spread through my cunt again and I looked up at her and licked my lips.

"That's it. Good girl. Come lie down with me. Let's go nice and slow." She cooed.

I crawled up onto the bed and we lay down facing each other. We started to kiss again. Our hands slowly trailed over each other's skin and she pushed one leg between mine. I started to grind against her thigh. She pushed it hard against me. As I moved against her soft flesh my fluids smeared against her skin. I moaned softly into her mouth and pushed my leg against her. I felt her heat and wetness against me and it filled me with such an intense need to taste her I started to whimper.

Krysten broke our kiss and ran one perfectly painted, scarlet thumbnail over my bottom lip. "What's wrong, baby?" She purred.

"I want to taste you so bad." I whined.

"You just have to wait, Emily. You can be patient can't you?" Krysten cooed. I nodded my head and we started kissing again.

This time her hand slid down my body and entered my panties. She teased my clit with the tip of her finger and I thrust my hips forward into her hand. I mimicked her movements letting my finger trail down her soft skin and slip into her thong. I rolled my fingers over her clit and she moaned and let her head fall back. I kissed her throat, playfully biting at her but making sure I never did anything that might mark her.

I moved down to her breasts continuing to play with her clit. When she didn't stop me I returned to sucking on her nipples. Relishing the feel of her breasts in my mouth. How soft they were in contrast to the hardness of her nipples. She started to give herself to it. Moaning and fisting her hands in my hair.

I moved lower again, placing kisses on her stomach. She was very fit, having done pole dancing for years now. Even still there was something softer to her than either Chris or Tom. It felt nice under my lips.

I pulled her thong down and off and when I wasn't scolded I spread her folds and began to lap at her. Trying to taste all of her. That tart, salty flavour with a sweet undercurrent that reminded me so much of fruit and the beach.

"Emily, do you need instruction?" Krysten asked.

Instead of replying I just focused the point of my tongue on her clit. I drew circles and flicked at it. I sucked on and gently grazed my teeth over the nub. As she started to moan and her wetness grew I pushed my middle finger deep into her cunt and swirled it inside of her. When I felt the soft spongy area of her g-spot. I pushed down on it hard and curled my fingers so they dragged over it.

Krysten cried out and bucked her hips up into my face. I continued to drag my fingers over her g-spot, twisting my wrist so my knuckles dug into it. All the while I sucked and tongued at her clit.

Krysten moaned and writhed under me. I felt her core muscles tighten around my fingers and with a groan she came, gushing onto me. I lapped up what I could and sat up, wiping my face.

"Holy shit, Emily." Krysten panted. "Come here."

I climbed into her arms and she rolled over so she was above me, kissing me and grinding against my leg. Chris and Tom came into the room and stood watching us for a moment.

Chris came and sat down at the end of the bed. His hand slid up and down my calf. "What have you decided?"

Krysten rolled off me and sat up, tucking her legs in front of her. "Emily is such a good girl and it's her birthday. I think we should be nice to her." She said.

"Is that so?" Chris purred. "Have you been good, Emily?"

"Yes, Chris." I answered, looking at my hands.

Chris dragged me down the bed and pulled me into a kiss. It was forceful, letting me know I was his. No matter what happened tonight it was him and me.

He brought his lips to my ear. "Do you want me to fuck your friend?"

"Yes please, Chris." I whimpered.

"Do you want to watch?" He whispered.

"Yes. Please, Chris."

"You better beg me."

"Please, Chris. Please fuck Krysten. Please let me watch." I pleaded.

Chris let me go and he stood back. "Let us watch you."

I moved back up towards Krysten and we started kissing and grinding against each other. This time it wasn't really about us. We were putting on a show for them. Chris and Tom removed their clothes and stood stroking their cocks as they watched us.

Chris rolled on a condom and moved up over Krysten. I got up and went to Tom. He wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled at my throat as I watched Chris penetrate Krysten.

Tom pulled me back onto the bed and I straddled his lap guiding his cock deep inside of me. I started to ride him. My focus switching between him and watching Chris and Krysten. As my orgasm peaked I stopped watching and focused on Tom. I buried my face into his neck.

His fingers went to my clit and as he rolled them over it Krysten cried out. That sudden assault on my senses sent me over and I came clenching around Tom.

Tom stood up, holding me against him and moved me so I was lying next to Krysten. Krysten and I started to kiss and Tom and Chris switched places. Tom rolling a condom on and Chris removing his. Chris lifted my legs onto his shoulders and entered me.

As Chris started slamming into me Tom's fingers went to my clit. I pulled Chris down, so we became a tangle of bodies, hands were everywhere on everyone. I would find myself kissing Krysten only to it then be Tom or Chris.

I felt Chris release inside of me. He slipped out but stayed tangled with us. Fingers went to my cunt but I wasn't even sure whose they were. I came, crying out and clutching at the sheets.

We stayed like that for hours. Kissing and touching and fucking each other. Tom and Chris would come and continue to just be tangled in the mix. They would harden again and start fucking either Krysten or I. There were no rules. Just sex. When we eventually stopped it was more like we just slowed down. The touches and kisses becoming lazier and less about getting each other off. We eventually all just drifted off to sleep where we lay in a delirious sex haze.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 1.1K 22
Chris Evans x reader (Y/n) People always ask you how you met Chris and now it's time to tell part of your story. It wasn't always an easy relationsh...
376K 7.3K 47
-18+ ONLY. Minors DNI- Doctor Emily Stephens has just moved to LA to start a new job when she meets a man who ignites something within her. Somethi...
268K 6.1K 15
Chris Evans x reader - eventual pregnant!reader Chris Evans and Y/N journey to becoming parents...
36.1K 1.3K 26
~~Complete~~ Chris meets a girl on vacation who has her own past she's trying to deal with and move on from. What happens when he starts to fall for...