Sans x Frisk Oneshots

By EeveeGirl518

WARNING: If you don't like the ship then don't read it! Just a bunch of Sans X Frisk oneshotes :3 More

Before We Begin
Goodnight
A Human
A Mythological Creature
A Mythological Creature (Pt. 2)
Stolen Heart
Stolen Heart (Pt. 2)
Stolen Heart (Bonus Chapie!)
Book
May I Have This Dance?
Little Note
Memories
Halos and Horns
Halos and Horns (Pt. 2)
Blinded Love
Souls Full of Love
Souls Full of Love (Pt. 2)
Why..?
Question
Souls Full of Love (Bonus Chapter ;3)
Comic (For An Apology X3)
Fairytale
A Sweet Moment
Innocent Little Cherry
Halos and Horns (Bonus Chapie :3)
Halloween Special!!!
Pairs
Writer's Block!!!
Partners In Crime
Christmas Special!!!
Merry Christmas Reader-Chan!!!
Strange Love
Apologizes
Attached
Please Read...
Just A Question
One Year Special!!!
Drunken Proposal
SORRY!!! DX
I'M ALIVE!!! So please don't kill me...
Kindness
Where I've Been
BIG THANK
Kiss, Kill, Run (Prequel)
Kiss, Kill, Eat

Cat and Mouse Chase

3.4K 60 195
By EeveeGirl518

Hey Reader-Chan!!!

GUESS WHAT WON???

...

IT'S SWAPFELL!!! :3

Actually the pictures I kept using for reference were for Fellswap instead of Swapfell, so this its technically a Fellswap chapie???

Oops..? 0///0

And yes, there's a difference, I just found out >///<'

So Swapfell is basically the Fell version of Swap, while Fellswap is the Swap version of Fell.

... wait what?

That made more sense in my head...

Here, just take these pics for an explanation:

https://pancakehaven.tumblr.com/post/163229923345/buttercupsticksntricks-fellswap-gold?is_highlighted_post=1

^ I dunno if it'll work, but here's where I found info about the characters for Fellswap, incase you're interested :3

I just got this little idea for a Swapfell... or Fellswap chapie and decided to just go for it! X3

Again in just gonna say, this AU is not mine so give the original creator the love, I don't really know how this AU works so I have my own ideas for it and is just going of the fact that it's a Swap version of Fell, and finally, again I'm going to have my own headcanon for how the characters act.

So if you think they act differently, remember that it just my own headcanon. Kay? :D

Now let's get started!!!

Art up is mine :3 (Don't judge pls. >A<) Except for the art that explains the difference between Swapfell and Fellswap X3

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Third Person POV

'Run.'

'Faster.'

'Faster!'

'Don't stop!'

'Keep running.'

Pass the trees in the snowy forest, the chocolate haired brown girl continued to run with all her might. Her hazel eyes darted from side to side, trying to find a familiar land mark or sign, as she drew in quick breaths. How long has she been running? Not long, she knew that.

She couldn't stop, not when she already felt like she lost him.

'You can't let him catch you.'

She nodded to herself, with that thought in mind, she continued to run even faster. The human girl followed the path, adjusting the black and yellow spiked collar around her neck, while she turned her head around to look behind her.

She couldn't see him. She couldn't hear his footsteps.

Grinning to herself, she turned her head back and focused her gazed forward. Snow continued to be crushed beneath each heavy step she took, making a satisfying 'crunch!' noise. Due to the cold environment, she could see her hot breath fog up in front of her, and the cold winter wind blew. The trees danced and swayed to the winds direction as their leaves rustled. A shiver ran down the poor girls spine, but she pushed herself to move forward, refusing to stop.

The forest was quiet and peaceful, as if she and her chaser were the only ones there. She knew however that the inhabitants of the forest were simply clearing the way for her, not wanting to get involved with their business, or simply enjoying the view of their daily routine.

Breathing heavily, she thought the forest seemed to stretch on the more she ran, like a never-ending nightmare. Until finally she saw a very familiar sign, covered in Christmas lights and snow, in the distance.

"Welcome to Snowdin", The sign read.

'Ha! I'm almost there!'

A wave of relief washed over her and she felt determined to reach the small town. Once she passed the sign that welcomed her to the quaint little town, her heartbeat quickened. Shops, homes, hotels, many familiar sights she was quickly zooming pass.

The monster residents watch the human girl run pass them, unfazed. They've seen this happen many times. Some simply brush it of and flat out ignore it as they have seen this scene happen many times before, others simply shake their head and resume whatever they were doing, while some like to watch them like some sort of entertainment show. Many eyes followed the girl, but she ignored them, focusing on the matter at hand.

At last, she made it to the end of the town! She could already she her destination, a simply two story house, decorated with Christmas lights and decorations, and two mailboxes stood in front of the house. Without a second thought, she immediately ran to the front door and burst it open.

Inside the house, sitting on the green couch and peacefully watching T.V., the brunette haired girl jumped in surprised and the tall skeleton monster's left eye socket began to blaze a bright orange, preparing themselves for an attack. The pair turned their heads towards the door to find a familiar face panting heavily like they had just finished running a marathon, before slamming the door shut and ducking themselves behind the couch. As the hazel eyed girl crawled under the couch, the ruby red eyed girl let out a sigh of relief and placed a hand on her chest while her skeleton friend glared daggers towards the hiding girl.

"Frisk! What the- why?!" Chara exclaimed.

"Shhh..!" Frisk hushes them, her finger placed in front of her lips, as she pops her head from under the couch, in between the girl and the monster. "You're going to blow my cover..!"

"You nearly gave us a heart attack!" The pale skinned girl faces her friend.

"That's impossible." She scoffed. "That one over there doesn't have a heart." She gestures towards the skeleton. "He's a skeleton."

"At least I have a soul." Papyrus rolled his eye sockets. "Unlike some people around here."

Frisk glared daggers towards the lazy skeleton. She took a deep breath and sighed. Despite how annoyed she was, she decided not to say anything else. Besides, she was too busy hiding at the moment.

"Whatever, I don't have time to deal with you, you whiny, insecure, poor excuse of a comedian." She mutters bitterly, before retreating her head back into the couch.

Chara watched as Frisk hid back under the couch and realized something. She smiled and lifted the couch's sheets up to look at her fellow human hiding in the shadows.

"Are you hiding from Sans again?"

"Mhmm." She bluntly says. "Gave him a real slip this time."

Chara shook her head, smiling at her friend. "Honestly you two..."

She sat back up on the couch with a soft laugh. As violent, mean, and rude, Frisk could be, with her monotone voice, blank expression, stubbornness, bluntness, and her hostility, she also has her moments of breaking character. She was sweet, be it in her own way, and actually had low self-esteem which she hid behind her tough demeanor.

She didn't often show that side of her in front of others, with a few exceptions. Those exceptions being her very few close friends and people she considered family. Such as Chara, who she considers her sister, or Sans. Most of the time, Frisk would have Sans chasing her across the entire Underground. The skeleton was really protective when it came to her, even if he won't admit it directly. Frisk uses that as an opportunity to mess with him. She found it quite amusing thinking of all the situations she could get him into. Sometimes dragging other poor innocent monsters into the situation.

"... like a cat and mouse."

Suddenly the door slams open again, this time a very annoyed looking skeleton walls in. Stomping towards the pair on the couch, Frisk held her breath.

"I KNOW SHE IS HERE." Sans growled, narrowing his eye sockets. "WHERE IS SHE?" He demanded.

"Good evening m'lord." Papyrus greets.

"WHERE IS SHE?" He asks again.

"We can't tell you where~" Chara giggled teasingly.

Frisk resisted the urge to laugh as she carefully peeked out to see the annoyance on Sans face. His nonexistent eyebrows furrowed as he crossed his arms.

"HUMAN I HAVE NO TIME TO DEAL WITH THIS NONSENSE. WHERE. IS. SHE?"

"Fine, fine." Chara laughs. "She's somewhere around the house."

"OH MY GOD HUMAN, I MEAN WHERE IN THE HOUSE!" Sans shouts.

"I know." She smirks.

(Chara you troll XD)

Frisk quickly covers her mouth before she could let out a snicker, biting down on her lip. She'll make it up to him by the end of the day.

Sans on the other hand was in no mood to mess around. He needed to find his human before she did something stupid, but his lazy brother and the other human was not helping in the slightest. How useless.

"Maybe you should check one of the rooms." Papyrus dully says, joining in on the conversation as he pulls out a box of cigarettes. "Probably hiding inside a closet, or under a bed, or somethin'."

The taller skeleton lit his cigarette while his little brother began to grin. Maybe his brother wasn't so useless after all. Without another word, Sans walked upstairs and into his room.

Once the sound of Sans' room door open and closed shut, Frisk wriggle her way out from under the couch and stood up. Facing Chara and Papyrus on the couch, she nodded her head.

"Thanks. Now if he asks, tell him I'm heading over to Muffet's." She says, in her usual monotone voice.

She starts to walk towards the door, but stops in her tracks just before she reaches out to touch the door handle. She turns to face the two again.

"But... don't tell him I'm going to Muffet's."

"Huh?" Chara asks, confused. "Could you uhhh... clarify that please?"

Frisk rolled her eyes. "Just imply that I'm going to Muffet's, but don't outright tell him that I'm going there."

"I don't get your logic." Papyrus grunts, exhaling deeply, as a cloud of smoke flew out from his teeth. "Aren't ya trying to avoid him?"

"Where's the fun in being chased if your chaser knows exactly where your going?" Frisk starts. "But there's no fun either if your chaser is just running around blindly." She states like its the most obvious thing in the world.

"Hmmm... sure. Whatever you say, boss." Chara smiles, saluting. "Just come back before it gets too dark, kay? It's already getting late!"

"... alright."

The chocolate haired girl immediately spun around and exited the house without another word.

"And stay safe!" Her friend shouts, just before the door shuts.

Chara shakes her head as she stares at the door where her friend had just left. When she turned to face the skeleton next to her, she saw him giving her a questionable look, a nonexistent eyebrow raised. She tilts her head to the side.

"What?" She questions.

"How do ya put up with that rat?" Papyrus asks.

Chara's lips curved upwards as she crawls over to Papyrus, who was sitting on the other side of the couch. Once she reached him, she hopped onto his lap and calmly flicked the cigarette out of his teeth, sending it flying a few feet away from the couch.

"The same way I put up with your unhealthy smoking habit." She responds.

"Hey!" He shouts in protest. "Now that's not fair, love. You know smoking doesn't affect me the same way it affects you humans." He complains.

She giggles happily as she envelopes him in a warm hug, burying her face into the soft fluff on the hood of his jacket. He could help but smile at the sound of his sweet human's laughter as he wrapped his arms around her small figure, leaning back against the couch and closing his eye sockets while Chara rests comfortably against his chest.

(Have some Papara! Which is technically Underfell + Underswap Frans... so ya! >.<)

Her naturally rosy pink cheeks redden as Papyrus began to play with the strands of her hair. He looks down at her with a playful smirk.

"Wanna make a bet to see how long it will take for my brother to find the rat again?" He suggest.

"You're on!" She agrees. "And this time I'm gonna win!" Her eyes sparkled with determination as she stares up at him enthusiastically.

Papyrus chuckles. "Loser pays the bill next time we go to Muffet's."

"Deal!"

All of a sudden the door to Papyrus' room opens abruptly with Sans exiting out of it as the door hits the wall, making a loud banging noise, causing for the girl to jump, startled, and cling onto the jacket of the taller skeleton.

"When did you enter my room..?" Papyrus askes, puzzled.

Chara was wondering the same thing, baffled. Didn't Sans enter his own room earlier before Frisk had left the house? And she didn't recall ever hearing or seeing him leave his room. The more she thought about it, the more her head started to hurt. Ignoring the question of his brother and the dazed look on the red eyed girl's face, Sans spoke.

"THE HUMAN WAS NOT IN ANY OF THE ROOMS!" He growls, frustrated. "I COULD HAVE SWORN I SAW HER ENTER THE HOUSE."

"Oh she was here, m'lord. But she's at Muffet's now." Papyrus informs him.

"Papyrus!" Chara exclaimed. "We weren't suppose to tell him that!" She scolds. "I mean, we were suppose to tell him... but we weren't suppose to too!"

He shruggs his shoulders as he boops her nose. She puffs out her cheeks and boops him back. As the pair continued to boop each other on the nose, Sans sighed deeply and closed his eye sockets, face palming. Why did he have to live with a bunch of morons? As much as he tolerated his lazy excuse of a brother and his somewhat adequate human female, they could at least do something more productive with their time rather than just spending most of their time sitting on the couch watching T.V. or napping. Well at least the human helps around the house every once and a while.

Looks like he'll have to continue the chase somewhere else. At least his brother gave him a lead on where to find his human, so he was somewhat grateful for that, and it makes things a lot easier.

Without bothering to say anything else to the two that sat on the couch, he left.

The two on the couch hears the door open and close before they stopped what they were doing to find their friend had already left.

Chara sighs dreamily and clasps her hands. "Aren't those two adorable together?"

"Well... 'adorable' wouldn't be the word I use to describe them." Papyrus says, brushing his boney hand against her cheek. "I'd much prefer to use that word to describe ya."

"Awww!" She blushes, squishing her own cheeks. "W-well I wouldn't say that..."

Chara could feel her heart flutter at his sweet words as she hid her face in her hands, face red with embarrassment. Papyrus chuckles as he rest his head on top of hers, adjusting them to a more comfortable position before closing his eyes, getting ready to take a nap.

"But they sure are... something."

·~·~·~·~·~

Frisk's POV

I burst through the doors of the small establishment and was immediately hit with the sent of grease and a hint of sugary sweetness. As I ran towards the bar, monsters gave me weird looks as I passed by them. Once I made it to the bar, I skillfully jump over it and duck under. The monster that stood behind the bar was unfazed by my sudden appearance as they continued to type away at their laptop. Her long, dull colored hair swept over half of her face, decorated with two yellow clips, as her three arms typed frantically on her keyboard while the other three were either cleaning the table with a clean towel or writing some financial information on a little notepad.

"So dearie, what will you be having this time?" Muffet casually asks as one of her arms stopped typing and she reaches for a drink, not bothering to spare me a glance.

"Just some fries, spider..." I say, tossing to her some gold. "I don't have much time..."

Still not prying her six eyes away from the screen of her device, she remarkably was able to catch all the gold and quickly count them before snapping her fingers and writing again on her notepad. A quite large size muffin looking spider, which I hadn't noticed until now, obediently stood up and skittered towards the backdoor that lead to the kitchen as the spider girl resumes what she was doing.

This spider never ceases to amaze me with her multitasking skills.

"On the run again I see~" She giggles, adjusting the yellow eyeglasses that rested on her nose. "How entertaining it is to watch you two on a cat and mouse chase~"

I roll my eyes at the comment. Its nothing new for me to hear, honestly.

"I'm surprised Napstaton hasn't made some sort of entertainment show staring you and that skeleton partner of your's about your many misadventures across the Underground. A fu fu fu~" She teases.

I glare at her. "Don't give that walking MP3 player any ideas..."

Now way am I having any cameras creepily following me around for the entertainment of hundreds of monsters.

She gives me a quick side glace, lips curled put into an almost taunting smile, as she snickers.

"I'll maybe keep my mouth shut... if you pay me a little extra for that order of your's~"

I sighed in exasperation. There was no point in arguing with her. Trust me, I've tried. I reach into my pockets and pulled out a few extra gold and tossed it towards her. Catching them, she examines them carefully before giggling happily.

"Pleasure doing business with you, dearie~ Ah fu fu fu~" She says, playing with the gold in her hands as she writes something on her notepad.

Eventually her little spider minion exited out of the kitchen with a paper bag balancing on top of its head. It crawled towards me and bowed its head down for me to grab the bag. I snatch the bag from its head and replace it with a piece of gold as a tip. I nod my head towards the creature in acknowledgement as a thank you before it skitters away.

I opened the bag and began much on the greasy food. I would have like to order, maybe a doughnut, but her sweets and pastries are really expensive. Well there's no point in being salty about it...

As I continued to much on a fry and get myself in a more comfortable sitting position, I hear the sound of the entrance's doors open and heavy footsteps soon following right after.

Well that didn't take long...

Silence filled the room. The sound of boots stomping loudly against the wooden floor echoed though the building, as the atmosphere became heavy. All eyes followed the newcomer as the monsters began to murmur in confusion and anger.

"Ah Sans~! Is that you? What a pleasant surprise~" Muffet greets cheerfully, waving towards him as she looks up from he laptop.

She shoots me a quick glance that says, 'You owe me'. I make a gesture over my lips that tells her to zip it, before the skeleton notices.

"GOOD EVENING MISS MUFFET." I hear him greet, his voice firm and direct.

"To what do I owe the pleasure to the Leader of the Royal Guard~?" She gushes.

(Just in to clarify some things. When I was reading the info about the characters, Sans is the Leader of the Royal Guard while Alphys is a Lieutenant. I have no knowledge to what the difference is, but just wanted to make that clear! Also I think it's kinda funny how Sans calls himself, "The Fabulous Sans!" XD)

"I, THE FABULOUS SANS, HAVE NO TIME FOR CASUAL BANTER." He huffed. "I AM ON THE LOOK OUT FOR A HUMAN, AND I WAS INFORMED THAT THEY WERE HEADING TO THIS ESTABLISHMENT."

At the mention of me (Well not really specified to be me), the monster's moods immediately changed and they suddenly seemed hostile. The uncomfortable atmosphere thickened as everyone stared daggers towards the skeleton. Sans was aware of his surroundings and noticed the change of mood, but calmly brushed it off, he seemed to be focusing on something more important.

Me.

"Ah ha, straight to the point as usual, Captain!" She laughs, nervously. "But you know sir, I don't do anything for free~" She says, turning to the side and crossing her arms.

"OF COURSE YOU DO NOT MA'AM."

I hear a small 'thud' and the sound of coins clinking (that's a word right?). I carefully take a peek and see a pouch overflowing with gold that looked like it was about to burst set on the bar. I see the spider from my peripheral head immediately turn. She takes the pouch and takes a double check before she glances down at me with a raised eyebrow.

'What should I tell him?' Her expression said.

'Waterfall.' I mouthed.

Sans crosses his arms and shifts his weight into one leg as he waits for an answer. Muffet looks back at him, brushing her hair that covered her right eye and pursing her lips.

"All I can say is that she's heading towards the Waterfall dearie." She goes back to using her laptop. "I suggest you hurry~"

"WATERFALL?! WHY THAT-..!" He pauses for a moment and composes himself. "HMMM... THANK YOU MISS MUFFET." He turns to the exit to leave. "YOUR COOPERATION IS GREATLY APPRECIATED." And just like that he left.

The monsters slowly began to go back to doing their businesses as the weird tension eased. I stood up and stretched out my limbs. Gosh, running away from someone really gives you a work out.

"Are you actually planning on going out towards the Waterfall?" The spider asks. "You know you're not allowed to go there~"

"Mhmm..." I hum, finishing the last of my fries.

I hop over the bar once again and was getting ready to leave. I wonder how long it will take before he finds me?

"Honestly dearie, you could stay a little longer~" She smirks. "All you had was french fries. This is a buffet after all~! No harm in spending a few more Gs for some food~ Ah fu fu fu~"

I roll my eyes. This spider really only has a one track mind when it comes to money. I raised my hand, my back turned towards her.

"I'll be taking my leave now..."

·~·~·~·~·~

Ah the Waterfall. The prettiest place in this so called hellhole. I would be lying if I say I didn't agree. It was a beautiful place.

The only weird thing about it was the pretty yellow Echo flowers that littered the area. Now it wouldn't be so weird if it weren't for the fact that it was like a recorder that listened to your conversations and send it to the Royal Guards. They planted them to be used as a tool to monitor the citizens. At least that's what Sans had told me. It's also kinda weird, I guess, that the water was slightly radioactive because of all the experiments that's been happening around the Underground. But it gave the area an interesting glow.

I casually strolled around the area, not really having a place to go in mind. I was just wandering around aimlessly trying to find Sans. I scanned the quiet land. Not many monsters lived here, so it was quiet. Which was good, for me at least.

The last thing I need is some random monster, that wasn't from Snowdin, to catch me.

But of course as luck would have it, that did happen...

I stopped to take a break and sat on a big rock. I look at one of the Echo flowers that stood tall beside me as it echoed back a voice.

'Serve the Kingdom' It echoed.

"... so weird." I murmured to myself.

"So it's true."

I was slightly startled when a voice spoke (that wasn't coming from an Echo flower) and I see a monster in front of me. It was an Aaron Doom, and from the looks of it, Undyne has already tampered with this one. He wore muscle looking machinery over its bulky arms like armor that was permanently attached to him. Undyne has been, in her terms, 'reforming' weak monsters by basically turning them into half cyborgs.

He stares at me, his face showing a number of different emotions, such as shock, confusion, but mostly anger. I stared at him with a blank expression, maybe hoping that if I didn't react, he would go away. He didn't.

"...may I help you?" I ask, tilting my head to the side.

"You're different from the last human that came here..!" He walks up to me and forcefully grabs my face and examines me. "Brown eyes, dark hair, skin isn't as pale... cheeks aren't as rosy either..." He mumbles.

I stay quiet. They must be thinking about Chara. Oh god, don't tell me she was careless enough for these monsters to have spotted her...

"You're defiantly not her." He concludes before roughly letting go of me and making me fall of my rock. "So the rumors are true! There are two of you! And the Royal Guard still hasn't captured any of you."

I stand up and calmly dust myself. Then I let out a groan. Why can't I have a normal life..?

"... wait, if that's true... does that mean the rumors about the skeleton brothers keeping you two are also true?!"

That caught my attention as I gaze up at him with wide eyes. That's a rumor! How?! Someone from Snowdin must have ratted us out!

He probably saw my sudden change of expression and growled. "Those damn Royal Guards! They really are the problem!"

It all happened so fast that I was barely able to react. I was suddenly pinned against the wall by my neck and my feet couldn't feel the ground anymore. I gasp as I felt the air slowly got harder and harder to inhale. The Aaron's mechanical hand began to squeeze my neck, but despite the pain I try to keep a neutral face.

But as he presses harder against my neck, my collar suddenly snaps open, breaking, and falls to the ground. I gasps as I try desperately to reach out and grab it. Oh no...

"We've been suck in this place for far too long!" He hisses, glaring daggers towards me. Soon I could feel him apply more pressure against my neck as I struggle slightly. "If the Royal Guard aren't gonna do anything about it..."

He raises his other hand, balled up into a fist, getting ready to hit me. There was no point in fighting back. If I do somehow escape by fighting back, that would only make things worse. Word would spread a human was spotted and had attack a monster and I don't think Sans needs that kind or stress right now. I already bother him to much. Shoot.

Despite the situation I was in, I refuse to show any sign of fear. I'm better than that. So even though I was being choked to death and about to be beaten, I stared directly back at him as I mentally prepared myself for the possibility of death.

"I'll take of you myself!" He shouts.

I close my eyes and brace for impact. He let out a loud cry as I feel the cold metal fist just barely touching me before I was suddenly let go and fell to the ground. I coughed repeatedly as I frantically tried to catch my breath, my hands flying towards my neck. My head was spinning from the lack of oxygen and I had trouble focusing on anything aside from my heavy breathing. Once I got recovered, I see Aaron being roughly thrown to the ground by a very familiar figure.

Their left eye socket blazed a bright red as their hand had a blue aura around it. Then they turn their head to face me and snaps their fingers, causing for my soul to turn blue. I was lifted into the air and levitated towards my savior who had a less than amused look spread across their face.

I force a smile once I came face to face with the skeleton.

"... good evening, master."

Sans raises a nonexistent eye brow as he frowned. Welp, he found me, looks like its game over for me.

He opened his mouth to say something before he was interrupted by the bast of a missile that, luckily, flew right in between us. Aaron's metal biceps open up revealing more missiles to be launch.

Sans set me back on my rock as he glance at the cyborg monster.

"STAY PUT." He orders.

"But I-"

"STAY PUT!" He commands. "THAT IS AN ORDER."

I sigh as I cross my legs, resting my head on my hands, and watch as he approaches the Aaron.

Aaron gets back up and scowls. "Well look who it is."

Sans stays quiet as he summons a long bone and holds on to it like a sword. His opponent growls before charging towards him. Dodging quickly, he turn around to attack back. Aaron jumps out of the way and shoots another missile that flies quickly to Sans. Bones grew out of the ground and shields him from the attack before he continues swing his bone at Aaron.

"Why?" Aaron pants, sliding to the side from flying bones shooting at him. "Why are you protecting this human?!" He cried.

Sans doesn't answer. He continues to attack him, ignoring the shouts of protest that came from the cyborg monster. They continue to attack each other for a while as I simply sat in the sidelines, waiting for all of this to blow over.

I yawned. I wonder what we're going to have for dinner? Fries really wasn't enough to satisfy my hunger...

Another missile was shot as Sans skillfully dodges it again. The Aaron then proceeds to repeatedly send punches towards the skeleton as he dodges left and right. A small smile crept up on my face as I watch him fight with a sigh. Ah he's so cool..!

I was so mesmerized and busy watching them fight that I don't notice that when Aaron fires another missile and misses Sans, it comes strait for me. I don't even notice until Sans glances at me and sees it flying towards me as his eye sockets widen. I turn to see what he was looking at until a wall of bones sprout from the ground and protecting me from the missile.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE DOING?!" He screams. "BE MORE MINDFUL OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS!"

"Heh, heh... sorry master..!" I say, scratching my cheek.

Due to Sans being distracted, Aaron takes the opportunity and was able to get a hit. He punches the skeleton at great speeds, catching the skeleton of guard, until he punches him hard enough to send him flying. Sans smashes against a wall with a loud grunt and creates a small dent in the wall before falling unto the ground.

"Master!"

Why that little-! How dare he!

I see the smug look on that cyborg monsters face as he stares down at Sans proudly. He then turns to me with a smirk.

"Now as for you." He says.

I feel my blood boil as my hands ball up into fists. No one can hurt him! My instincts takes over me as I quickly scan the ground, grab a sharp rock and quickly run towards him. Aaron takes a defensive stance as he prepares for my attack. Holding the sharp rock in my hand I let out an ear piercing screech as I slash at him. He doges each blow and stares down at me like he was playing with a child. My anger rises as I continuously slash at this arrogant bastard.

"I don't have time for this." He says wit a mocking smile, making me growl. "But once I have your soul, we can finally escape!"

After a while of him dodging, he finally attacks by firing one of his missiles out of nowhere and hitting me square in the gut. It sent me flying in the air until I hit the ground, sending a wave of pin to course through my body. I groan as the missile poofs and the Aaron approaches me. Owww... dammit.

Soon the monster's figure towers over me as I look up at him. I glare at him, I still refuse to show any sign of fear or pain, despite the throbbing pain in my head and the aching in my body. Gosh I've been stuck in the house for way too long, now I'm super rusty wit my fighting.

Expecting for his next attack, I cross my arms and shield myself for impact as I close my eyes, flinching.

But nothing happened.

I open my eyes and was shocked to see a number of bones pierce right though him and a horrified expression spread right across his face. I was able to catch a glimpse of Sans slowly stand up and calmly dust himself as I notice the cracks on his skull.

Aaron immediately passes out, the attack enough to damage him, but not enough to kill him. The skeleton approaches the now passed out monster and pulls out the bones that stuck out of his body while I sit up and rub my head.

I struggle slightly to stand up, that guy really hit me hard. Those robotic limbs Undyne made are, admittedly, really are an improvement towards the monsters.

A hand reaches out to me and I look up to see Sans with a blank expression. I grab it and stand up. I hug his side as he wraps and arm around me while we stare at the body that now laid on the ground. I tug on his arm and look up at him.

"Master..? What are we gonna do about the-?"

"DO NOT WORRY ABOUT IT." He assures me, patting my head. "I HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED ALPHYS TO COME HERE AND TAKE CARE OF HIM." He starts. "SHE WILL COME HERE AND TAKE THIS AARON TO UNDYNE SO HE CAN BE TAKEN CARE OF." He continues.

I nod and look back at the Aaron as I stuck my tongue out. Serves him right..! That's what you get when you mess with master!

"AS FOR YOU AND I." He gives me a look of disapproval.

"WE ARE GOING HOME."

·~·~·~·~·~

Third Person POV

Frisk finishes bandaging Sans' head with the last of their bandages. She then packs away the rest of the first aid kit as she makes Sans lay his head against the armrest of the couch and his body laying down.

Hopping off the couch, she kisses the skeletons head before she puts away the first aid kit. Sans sighs as he closes his eye sockets and blushes lightly, resting an arm over his eye sockets. This day has been very tiring for him.

"Do you need anything master..?" She asks.

"WATER." He responds, not even looking at her.

Her eyes perk up as she speedily runs towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water. As she goes to the kitchen, she limps slightly. She wasn't sure what happened, but she had sprained one of her ankles at one point, probably when she hit the ground by the Aaron's missile and hit a rock, or something. She didn't know.

As she grabs a glass and pours water into it, she began to wonder. Chara and Papyrus weren't at home when they came, where did they go? However knowing them, they're most likely in their room taking a nap.

She also wonders why Sans hasn't lectured her yet or at least given her a punishment. By now she would have been scolded and punished for her action as Sans would be shouting something like, "YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED! OR WORSE!" Even as they were walking home, he was silent.

She's hopping Sans hasn't notice her sprained ankle at least. She notice how tired he seems and already feels guilty about putting him through all that. No need for him to worry about her.

Her hand then flies to her neck. It was odd not having her collar around her neck.

Frisk heads back into the living room and hands Sans the water as he sits up. After sipping some water, he lies back down and closes his eye sockets again to try and get some rest.

She stands by, patiently waiting for another order, rocking back and forth on her heels.

Sans could feel her eyes intently watching him. He opens an eye socket to check on the girl and sees her eyes become alert towards him.

He lets out a long sigh. "COME HERE."

Without question, she was quickly in front of the couch.

"Yes maste-?"

She was caught off when he grabs her arm and lost her balance, falling on top of him. He wraps his arms around her and rest his head on top of her. She laid there, very confused.

"...master?"

"I AM EXHAUSTED..." He murmurs, eye sockets shut. "AND I CAN NOT RISK YOU RUNNING OF AGAIN." His grip around her tightens. "SO I ADVICE THAT YOU STAY RIGHT HERE..." He grumbles.

When he glances down at her, he sees her lips curve upwards, forming one of her rare smiles as she nuzzles close to him. He resists the urge to smile at how cute she looks as he rubs the top of her head, making her sigh and close her eyes, face reddening.

"Master~" She purrs, giggling.

It wasn't often Frisk smiles genuinely or laugh happily. So as he watches the girl laugh blissfully and purr, he couldn't stop a small smile from breaking onto his face. Frisk could never understand how Sans put up with her shenanigans (uhhh... is that how ya spell it???).

"Master?" She spoke up.

"HMMM?"

"Why haven't you punished me yet..?"

"I SEE NO POINT IN DOING THAT ANYMORE." He lets out a exasperated sigh as he pinches the bridge of his nose. "HONESTLY EVEN IF I DID PUNISH YOU AT THIS POINT, IT SEEMS LIKE YOU NEVER LEARN..."

"Heh, heh, heh~" She playfully sticks her tongue out.

He shakes his head as she snickers. A thought then crosses his mind.

"I STILL HAVE TO MAKE DINNER."

When he attempts to stand up, Frisk makes him lay back down.

"No..." She says. "You have to rest."

"I DO NOT HAVE TOO." He huffs. "THAT IS COUNTERPRODUCTIVE! I HAVE ALREADY RESTED ENOUGH AND MUST GET BACK TO WORK."

"No..." She repeats. "I can make dinner. You have to rest, master." She reaches her hand up to carefully touch his bandaged head. "You're injured."

"IT IS NOTHING SERIOUS." He rolls his eye sockets. "AND WHAT ABOUT YOU?"

"Huh?"

He gestures towards her foot.

"YOU HAVE NOT TOLD ME WHY YOU HAVE BEEN LIMPING."

She quickly hides her foot. "My foot is fine..."

"WHAT HAPPENED?" He questions.

"Nothing happened, master..." She mutters, facing away from him.

He sits up, making her sit up as well, as he places a hand under he chin and make her look up at him. Her eyes widen for a bit as she stares at the skeleton's bright red stary pupils, glaring down at her.

"WHEN I ASK YOU A QUESTION, I EXPECT AN HONEST ANSWER." He growls.

"..."

"NOW ANSWER ME."

"I... I'm not sure when it happened." She starts, rubbing her arm. "It probably happened when I was shot to the ground and... it just... happened..?" She tries to explain. She honestly didn't know how it happened, but her ankle is sprained now.

"OH MY LORD HUMAN..." He face palms. "YOU ARE SO RECKLESS."

Sans gestures for Frisk to let him see her foot and she hesitantly complies. Taking off her boots, he was able to examine her ankle and saw that it had already swollen pretty bad.

"I HAVE HEALING MAGIC." He raises a nonexistent eyebrow. "WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU HIDE THIS FROM ME, YOU IDIOT?"

"Because I don't want you to waste your magic on me..!" She groans. "I didn't realize how tired you are, master... if I had known, I wouldn't have caused you so much trouble..! And now you want to waste your magic on me." She suddenly buries her face onto his chest and grips on to him. "... how do you and Chara put up with me..?"

Sans let out a breath. "YOU ARE SO HOPELESS."

He gently takes her foot, causing for the girl to flinch, and began to heal her injury. Once that was done, she looks at her ankle and moves her foot little by little to test it out. The ends of her lips tug upwards before she looks up at the skeleton.

"What about the crack on your head, master?" She wonders.

"I WOULD LIKE TO HEAL THEM PROPERLY." Sans responds, putting a hand on his head. "BUT THERE ARE THESE BANDAGES BLOCKING ME FROM EFFECTIVELY HEALING IT."

"Oh uhhh..." She stutters, embarrassed.

Wrapping his arms around her again and laying back down, he chuckles softly. "FINE, FINE. I WILL REST IF IT WILL EASE YOUR MIND." He begins to pat her head again.

Frisk begins to purr once again. "Master~"

Sans could never understand this human. One minute she seems like she couldn't care less about anything in the world and that could break your neck in a snap if she tried, to such a cinnamon roll with the flip of a switch.

"How was your day, master?" She looks up at him. "I mean... aside from having to dealing with me..."

"WELL..."

He started to casually talk about his day as the girl listens intently, resting comfortably on top of him. Whenever Sans would talk about his day, he was always a lot more enthusiastic than he usually would be. Especially when he would talk about the Royal Guard. Despite the situation the Royal Guard are facing at the moment, he was always so confident that they will get back up eventually.

Frisk would always ask about his day to see him even just a little bit happier than he usually was.

"... THEN ALPHYS INTRODUCED ME TO THE NEW RECRUITS, WHICH I HAD TO TRAIN OF COURSE." He continues. "THEY ARE ALL WEAK AND UNCOORDINATED AND A FEW OF THEM COULD BARELY EVEN FIGHT FOR THEMSELVES, BUT WITH ENOUGH TIME, I WILL BE ABLE TO SHAPE THEM UP INTO STRONG AND PROUD MEMBERS OF THE ROYAL GUARD!" He states proudly.

"You're so cool master~" She praises.

"PSH, OF COURSE I AM. IS THERE ANY DOUBT?" He puffs his chest out proudly.

"No! Of course not, master..!" She quickly answers, worried she said something wrong by accident.

She still feels bad about what she did. She was so use to messing with him that she never noticed how stressed Sans has been until now, especially with all the work he seems to be doing with the Royal Guards.

"Master..?"

Sans stops talking when he hears the troubled tone in her voice. Her eyes fell as she lifts her head up.

"I'm sorry..." She casually tries to apologize. "I don't mean to bother you, master... you know you can always tell me to leave... I mean I know Chara wants me to stay and all, but you know... I'm probably better of gone anyway and-"

Frisk flinches, muttering a soft, "Ow..!", as Sans flicks her forehead. Her hands fly to her forehead as she stares up at the amused look on Sans' face, puzzled.

"STOP TALKING."

"But master I-"

He flicks her again, but on the nose this time. She whines quietly as she frowns.

"YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SPEAK IF ALL YOU ARE GOING TO DO IS SELF-DETRIMENT YOURSELF." Sans says, his face turning serious.

He flicks her one more time on her nose to try and enforce the point.

Frisk becomes silent.

"LISTEN CLOSELY ALRIGHT." He lifts her up higher and press his forehead against hers. She shuts her eyes tight, fearful for what he was about to say. "I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES WE HAVE TO HAVE THIS CONVERSATION BEFORE IT DRILLS INTO THAT STUBBORN LITTLE BRAIN OF YOURS." He says. "IF I WANTED YOU GONE, I WOULD HAVE LEFT YOU OUT TO DIE ALREADY, AND TAKE YOUR SOUL TO SET US FREE ALREADY." His voice becomes deep as his eye sockets disappear.

She shrinks in place at his words.

"I DO NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU. I, THE FABULOUS SANS, HAVE MANY THINGS TO DO IF I AM TO EVER RESTORE GLORY BACK TO THE ROYAL GUARDS! CONSIDERING NO ONE TAKES US SERIOUSLY ANYMORE..." He clenches his fist. "I MUST TRAIN ANY WILLING MONSTER WANTING TO BE A PART OF THE ROYAL GUARD, MAKE SURE THE CITIZENS DO NOT GO OUT OF LINE, AND KEEP THEM UNDER CONTROL, FOR THE QUEEN'S SAKE." He continues. "THE POOR QUEEN... I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE WHAT SHE IS GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW. AND ME BEING HERE WHEN I COULD HAVE A HUMAN SOUL ALREADY FOR US TO BREAK THE BARRIER IS NOT HELPING AT ALL! SOMETIMES I WONDER WHY I EVEN PUT UP WITH YOU."

Frisk fidgets in her place.

"... AN YET, HERE I AM."

He brushes some strands of her hair behind her ear, making her flinch. When she realizes Sans didn't harm her, she relaxes onto his touch. She opens her eyes and ends up staring directly back at Sans.

"I LEFT THE TRAINEES EARLY JUST TO CHASE AFTER YOU FROM POSSIBLY KILLING YOURSELF, WHILE I MOST LIKELY LOST MORE RESPECT FROM THE MONSTERS THAT WATCH ME PATHETICALLY RUN AFTER YOU." He holds up his other hand as he begins to count. "I AM HERE AT HOME RESTING INSTEAD OF GOING BACK, OR AT THE VERY LEAST, MAKING DINNER SO YOU MAY REST EASY. I AM KEEPING NOT ONE, BUT TWO HUMANS. WELL THE ONLY REASON THE HUMAN CHARA IS STILL ALIVE IS BECAUSE SHE IS ABLE TO INVOKE SOMETHING IN MY BROTHER, SO HE DOES NOT HAVE TO SIT IN HIS ROOM ALL DAY AND WAIT FOR MY ORDER..." He trails off a little at that last part before clearing his throat and continuing. "AND INSTEAD OF KILLING YOU... I'VE BECOME SELFISH AND KEPT YOU HERE FOR MYSELF."

He shakes his head and she notices his face begin to dust a light red. "SO HOW ABOUT FOR ONCE, JUST BE GRATEFUL YOU ARE EVEN HERE." He mutters, closing his eye sockets. "WITH A HOME, FOOD, A PLACE TO SLEEP..."

"... AND PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT YOU."

Sans was surprised when he opened his eye sockets and the girl suddenly kisses his teeth. He froze.

"You're the best master..." She beams. "Never stop being so cool~"

She presses her forehead back against his and happily nuzzles him. Sans lets out a sigh of relief mixed with exhaustion as he nuzzles back, face burning.

"YOU ARE SUCH AN UNUSUAL HUMAN..."

He runs his fingers through her hair. Soon the girl's eyes begin to drop as she yawns silently. She lowers her head and rests against his chest. On instinct, Sans engulfs her into a protective embrace. Frisk smiles. She enjoys the feeling of Sans coddling her. She allows for her eyes to close for a moment and soon her drowsiness takes over.

After a few minutes, soft snores echo in the quiet room.

Sans cautiously sits up, making sure he doesn't wake her up. He carries her of him and stands up to place her on the couch. She stirs a little. Sans then unties the scarf around his neck and covers her with it, patting her head.

Frisk relaxes as she hugs the scarf close to her, burying her face into the red fabric and purring softly.

"Mas... te... r...~" She purrs.

Sans lets out a breath. "WHY ARE YOU THE ONE EXHAUSTED TO THE POINT WHERE YOU NEED TO FALL ASLEEP, WHEN I'M THE ONE THAT'S BEEN WORKING THE WHOLE DAY AND CHASING YOU THROUGH HELL AND BACK..?" But as he watches her in her peaceful slumber, he smiles to himself before lightly pecking her forehead. "REST EASY, MY DEAR."

He leaves the living room and enters the kitchen. While Frisk was asleep and with no one to stop him, he decided he might as well start making dinner. He'll make extra in case Chara or Papyrus wanted any. That made him wonder.

Where was his brother and the other human?

·~·~·~·~·~

"Don't you think it's sweet?" Chara says, peering outside Papyrus' bedroom door.

"What is?" Papyrus ask, lying down on his bed with his eye sockets closed.

"That Sans and Frisk never have to say, 'I love you', to show how much they care about each other." She quietly squeals.

The tall skeletons face scrunches up at that thought. The little rat? Being sweet? He wasn't sure what confuses him more. The idea of that little rat being sweet or the fact that both Chara and Sans put up with her.

He rolls over to face the girl as she closed the door with a wide grin on her face.

"And since kitty caught his mouse after we woke up..." She runs to the bed and jumps onto it. "...I win!"

Papyrus groans as he hides under the sheets of his bed. "Fine, but I ain't going out there."

"What.?!" Chara grabs onto the ends of the blanket and attempts to pull them of him. "But we're suppose to go to Muffet's!"

Papyrus stubbornly holds the blanket over him in place while Chara tries to pull it off him.

"Nuh uh..! That just means I have to interact with other monsters."

"Awww! Come on Pap! It's good to socialize with others!"

"Nah. I'll pass."

"Please?"

"No."

"But you... you promised..."

He lowers the sheets to find a dejected looking Chara. Her grip on the sheets loosen as her head lowers, genuinely disappointed.

"Alright! Alright!" He quickly says, completely lowering the sheets. "... we can go." He says with a sigh.

God, he absolutely hates seeing his human so sad.

"...really?"

When she looks up, her eyes had become glossy, like she was about to cry. He summons all of his willpower to sit up and hug her.

"Yes of course, love." He pats her head. "Ugh... Hope ya can forgive this old sack of bones for being so lazy and unmotivated to have any social interaction. Besides you of course."

He playfully pokes her nose, making her giggle. A smile makes its way onto the skeleton's face once he sees her own smile.

"Heheh... I'm just being a crybaby. Don't mind me." Chara wipes her eyes. "I was just really excited about the idea of us getting to spend some time together outside of the house." She twiddles her fingers, her cheeks reddening.

"Well we can go. But on the condition that we do it tomorrow."

"O-okay..!"

The girl hugs back the skeleton excitedly as she eagerly awaits for tomorrow. Satisfied with her answer, she was suddenly pulled down and trapped under Papyrus' hug.

"Now let's go back to sleep." He says, closing his eye sockets.

"But... didn't we just get up?" Chara looks up at him.

"Eh. That was ten minutes ago..."

"Papyrus!"

She laughs lightheartedly as she snuggles comfortably into his arms. She might as well, since Sans was still going to make dinner, and Frisk already took up the couch so she couldn't really watch TV.

Chara shut her eyes as she smiles, her mind at ease.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Oh look! I finally did it!!!

I was actually suppose to scratch this whole thing entirely because it's so bad T^T

But I did say I was gonna do whichever one won, and I didn't wanna put it of longer than I already have.

Also I was kinda afraid of how people would react to my take on this AU. Since this was, "technically", a Fellswap chapie (cuz I'm an idiot and didn't know the difference •~•), I wanted it to be similar to the Swapfell chapies you're probably use to, but still make it different.

I like to imagine in the Swapfell universe, Sans and Frisk would have this love-hate relationship with each other and would tend to fight a lot. Especially with that whole, "Pet", thing they have going that I see a lot. (Maybe one day I'll actually make a proper Swapfell.)

And for Fellswap, I have this whole thing that I could honestly turn into a story. I like to think that Frisk only takes Chara and Sans seriously and (in a weird way) obeys Sans without question.

Also I die looking at that old art.

I still like it! I actually redrew it, but I don't think it's any better.

Don't mind the fact that both of my drawings are basically a weird mish-mash design of Swapfell and Fellswap cuz I didn't know the difference, lol XD

Also don't mind the way I drew Frisk, it's just my version :3

I was planning on just replacing my old drawing, but I decided I might as well keep it up, cuz it was the original.

I know this chapie wasn't the best, but I hope you guys like..!

I'm sorry it took so long again!!!

And I hope ya don't mind me asking, but I have three chapies I wanna do, but I can't choose. So I'll let you guys see the idea or the summary of the three and let you guys pick out the most interesting one!

Here ya go:

1. My Halloween Special
- I mean, I know Halloween was a long time ago, but I really liked the idea! If ya wanna know what it's about, it's basically one of the costumes Sans and Frisk had from my previous Halloween chapie. Hope y'all like Fairytales :3

2. Crossover AUs
-There was one AU that I got a few request to do and I wanted to do it, but I didn't know how. Then I got an idea! What AU is it? I'm just gonna say, "TK".

3. A Highly Requested Part 2 Chapie
- My. Lord. The moment I hinted at a part 2 for that oneshot, so many of you wanted it! So I will do it! Only if you pick this one tho. I think you guys can figure this one out. Hehehe...

There are your choices!!! :3

1???

2???

Or 3???

Take your pick!

Anyways, bye Reader-Chan!!!

Happy 2018!!! ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 394 9
Cute oneshots containing mostly fluff! Just FYI I don't ship Dream and George in real life cause I have respect for each of them, also if either of t...
2.9K 49 22
That's right Ladies and Gentlemen, special long oneshots of our beloved Undertale Monsters! (Requests closed)
15.4K 167 12
HEY GUYS!!!! This is a book of one-shots obviously.This will have one-shots of all different universes. (underfell, underswap, undertale, etc.) I am...
9K 145 3
Welcome to this story! ⚠️NO REQUESTS⚠️ But otherwise enjoy:)