She Is My Sanity (Futanari) •

By nowstaygolden

Jane Lowe is a 21 year old woman that has moved into a new town, and new neighborhood with her aunt and cousi... More

New Start
Grumpy Blair
I'm An Asshole, Let's Start Over
Movie Night
You Saved Me
Wake Up Baby
Stop Running!
Strip Club And Lap Dances
Road Trip
Family Dinner
Prom
We Meet Again
Why!?
I Love All Of You
University? Tickets?
Blair's Graduation
Go But Don't Go
Leaving
Empty
It's Not What It Looks Like
I'm A Monster
Dear Janey
1 Year
Another Tattoo? Changing?
Volunteer
Mother's Day
Surprise!
Home And I'm Sorry's
Wedding's And Baby's
Thanks For The Tips
Taking Care Of You
I Want To Do This Everyday
Janey's Birthday
Life
The One With The Poop
The Proposal
I Will Never Forget You
Accepting
Red's First Walk & Word
Epilogue

Thank You Announcement

9K 219 24
By nowstaygolden

Hey Guys! Just wanted to say Thanks a lot for choosing to read this book and all the votes and comments. I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I also really adore writing and I am writing another book which I have posted the first chapter. If you are interested please give it a read, I will be publishing Chapter 2 soon.

Again thank you and follow me if you would like!. My third book however will not be in Futanari, just in Lesbian, I hope you will still read it though.

P.S, I didn't post this chapter about Red's First Birthday because I was really excited for the epilogue but I wanted you guys to picture and imagine how it would have went. I imagined it went amazing and Blair and Janey will always rememeber that day as their precious baby boy turned a year old.

Thanks Again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 20K 45
FIRST BOOK IN THE REED SERIES❤️ The Story has been on Wattpad for 4 years. Reached almost 600K Reads before Wattpad delete...
697K 25.6K 39
Jayden Love hates her school life. At school, she is bullied physically and emotionally. She's different. has been since she was born. Not only does...
192K 9.4K 35
Five years ago, Jesse lost her wife and unborn child in an unimaginable way. After spending all her time since then working for an unknown agency and...
521K 17.4K 19
Not only is she bleeding on the inside, she's bleeding on the outside as well. Irma Sveta, a child stuck in a matured 18 year old body; a young woman...