Isolated [A Alien Isolation F...

By xenoX323

{ Currently being rewritten } "This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo. Signing Off." My name is Samant... More

1- Closing the Book
3- Axel
4- Encounter
5- Flight Recorder
6- Seegson Communications
7- Samuels Is Alive
8- Meeting Kuhlman
9- Kuhlman's Death
A/N
News Update

2- Welcome To Sevastopol

1K 29 2
By xenoX323

Somewhere, Something Incredible Is Waiting To Be Known -Carl Sagan

........................

"Can we see it?" Samuels asked as we all stood in front of the monitors. "Switch to monitors." Verlaine said to Conner and then a picture of a large station popped onto the screen.

"Sevastopol Station." Verlaine says as we look at the screen till I take a closer look. "Is that damage?" I ask as Samuels takes a closer look as well.

"It looks like damage." He says and Amanda agrees. "Punch up 74. Tight angle." Verlaine says as the screen zooms onto a part of the station.

"Looks like the dry-dock bay is screwed." Conner says and Verlaine nods. "I can't bring the Torrens into that."

"So, what do we do now?" I ask right before Verlaine starts to talk to whoever is on the station that is getting our signal.

"This is the commercial vessel Torrens out of Saint Clair, registration number MSV-7760, calling Sevastopol traffic control. We're carrying four passengers on a Weyland-Yutani bond. You're holding the Nostromo flight recorder unit. We request immediate permission to transfer the passengers port-side. Over....."

Verlaine hits the switch to allow the other person to talk and we move in a bit closer to hear.

".......Waits. Colonial Marshal........... Sevastopol station........ serious situation...." The man continued to talk but through all the loud static, none of us could understand what he said.

"Hello? Marshal? M-marshal, this is the Torrens. Say again?" Verlaine says, but we don't hear anything back besides static then silence.

.........................

"The station's comms seem pretty screwed up, so I've fitted Samuel's suit with a radio booster." Verlaine says as she finishes turning on everything on our spacesuits.

Since we couldn't understand what the Marshal was saying, we decided to go out and get inside the station to see what was going on.

"I can only keep the Torrens in transit for twenty-four hours." Verlaine says and Samuels nods. "You'll have heard from us by then."

"Safe trip." She says and nods to us and I gulped as we walked inside the air lock.

"Stand by." Amanda says to us and I could tell Taylor was nervous. "My contract doesn't cover bloody space-walks....." Taylor says.

Amanda stood in the front, Taylor stood behind her and I stood in the back behind Samuels.

"It's the only option. And it's perfectly safe if you do what I tell you." Amanda says as mist shoots out of the walls.

"Depressurizing." Amanda says and Taylor becomes more nervous. "Oh fuck..... hating this." "Just shadow me, Taylor. You too, Samuels. And especially you Samantha." Amanda says to us.

"Affirmative." Samuels says and I nod, "Alright." The door opens to show the station in front of us. I gulped as we held onto the line that was slowly bringing us closer to the station.

I don't know why though, but I had a very very bad feeling about this.

"What the fuck happened here?" Amanda asked as I look up to see parts of the station broken and pieces of metal floating around us.

"My God, Ripley." Taylor says and Amanda looks back at her. "You're doing good Tay-"

Out of nowhere​ something explodes on the ship making large pieces of debri fly towards us.

"Just keep moving!" Amanda yells at us and I hold tight onto the handle as a massive piece of the station goes towards us and Taylor screams.

"Taylor! Ripley! Samantha! Hold on!" Samuels yells at us just as the wire snaps.

I scream as I'm flung off of the wire, but I quickly grab it. The wire moves me quickly towards the air lock door on the station. I see Amanda hanging onto the wire too as we hit the side of the door.

Amanda quickly holds onto one of the bars beside the door as I grab onto the other one. I take quick breaths as I look at Amanda with widened eyes.

"Samuels? Taylor? Respond, anybody!" Amanda says as she looks into open space, but I don't see them anywhere.

Amanda takes a deep breaths as she pushes herself over and opens the door. I push myself inside as she does the same.

I close the door as the air lock depressurizes and we immediately fall onto the hard floor.

I look up as a yellow light flashes around the air lock. I look over to see Amanda lying on the ground and I quickly get up and go towards her.

"Amanda! Amanda!" I shake her arm and I see her eyes open as she looks up at me. She smiles and gets up and I sigh in relief thinking that I almost lost her.

We walk out and go into the bigger section of the air lock. I look over to see a spot where our spacesuits can go. When I look over at Amanda I see that she's around taking her suit off.

I soon take off mine and put it behind the glass door. I look over to see Amanda beside another door. "Come on Samantha, we gotta​ find some help." She says and I nod.

"But what if we can't find anyone?" I ask her. "If we heard the Marshal, I'm sure that there are more people on the station." She says to me and I nod.

She smiles at me and lays her hand on my shoulders. "I'm happy you're okay little sister." I smile up at her, "You two big sis."

We walk into a dark room, but it soon lights up. I look around and I turn towards a hallway. "Over here!" I call to Amanda and she walks over to me.

We walk further in, but everything starts to shake and the lights go off till it stops. I gasp as we walk further, but I realize the floor soon ends and I stop, but Amanda keeps on walking.

"Amanda!" I say to her and she turns towards me. "What?" Then fire shoots in the air and I jump out of my skin as Amanda coughs and backs away.

"Shit." I say as I walk towards her. "How we get across?" I ask and I look over to see Amanda crawling into a vent.

"What the hell are doing?" I ask her and she stops and looks over at me. "Only way across, so get your butt in here and follow me." She says and I sigh as I crawl into the vent.

As we crawl, the vent shaft starts to shake which made dust flow around us and the lights in the vent turn off.

I cough as Amanda turns and we soon crawl out of the vent. I look over to see we are on the other side of the fire.

"Looks like you were right." I say to her and she nods. "This way." I follow her as we walk away from the vent.

"Anyone here?" I yell into the air, but of course no one answers. I see Amanda standing in front of something and I walk towards her.

I look over and see the floor broken and two metal planks. "Don't tell me we have to walk across." I say and she nods.

"Yep." Amanda says and I sigh. "I have to go first?" "Yep." I sigh again and I walk in front of her. I walk onto the metal plank and I move up a bit for Amanda to walk on as well.

I continue walking, but I immediately stop when it starts to shake and I look back at Amanda. "It's okay." She says and I nod.

I walk further then out of nowhere, the plank falls and I scream. I fall and I close my eyes as I land onto the hard floor beneath us.

I gasp and groan in pain as I open my eyes to see Amanda laying on the ground nearby.

I close my eyes and lay my head back onto the ground and I groan again. I open my eyes again to see Amanda standing above me.

"Are you okay?" She ask and I nod. "I think so." Amanda helps me off of the ground and I look back up to only see darkness.

"What about you? Are you okay?" I ask her and Amanda nods as she picks something up. A red light shines in front of her and I realize she picked up a flare.

I walk towards her as the light of the flare takes away the darkness. We walk further till we have to crouch underneath​ something to continue.

"Samantha, over here." Amanda says and I walk towards her as she pushes a button. A light flashes around us then it stops.

I look and see a ladder and I realize the button let the way to it open for us. I walk towards it and I look over to see Amanda laying the flare onto the ground.

"What? We don't need it anymore?" She says and I smile. "Come on." I say and she climbs up the ladder and I follow behind her.

We climb into a room and I hear what sounds like music. I look around then saw a boom box on and playing a song.

I walk towards it and turn it off. "Someone was just here, there's no way it can play music just by itself." I say to Amanda and she nods.

I walk around the room and I pick up scrap on the containers. "What did you pick up?" Amanda asks and I look over at her. "Just some scrap, you never know. We might need it."

She rolls her eyes as she picks up another flare. "Let's get going." She says and I nod as I follow her out of the room.

Already 30 views and 10 votes! Thank you! Anywho, before you start asking.

I won't add the Terminals till when it's important because I don't want to right every freaking thing that's in just one Terminal.

And you will know what I'm talking about if you sat there and read paragraph after paragraph on each one.

Anyway, hope you like it so far and tell me what you like about it so far!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 9.7K 54
Highest Rank: #1 Alien 6-21-21 WARNING: This contains Xenophile (Alien / Human smut) If you don't find interest then that, this is not the place to b...
3.1K 42 20
2183, seventy six years after the happenings on The Covenant. The Covenant has been drifting in space all that time. All of the crew were in cryotube...
2K 99 39
[COMPLETE & UNEDITED/UNREVISED] [WORD COUNT: 52,929 Most Impressive Rankings: #1 in Alien Romance #1 in Scifi-Adventure #3 in Fated-Mates Tati is one...