Yellow Converse (An R5 fanfic...

By PlatinumBlonde

Jordan Jacobs. Completely ordinary, except for her extreme luck that everyone wishes they shared. More

Yellow Converse (An R5 fanfiction)
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Epilogue
authors noteeeeeee

chapter five

888 14 4
By PlatinumBlonde

A/N: I know that they don't live in LA, but I'm just gonna do it like this. And if your actually reading it, please vote or comment! IDK if anyone is actually reading this. Anywho..

edited a/n: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS UP THERE WTF NO THEY LIVE IN LA WHAT AM I DOING

+

It was time to start our prank.

The boys were gunna prank us after we fell asleep, so a simple solution be: Don't fall asleep. But we decided to have more fun then that.

"You ready Jordan?" Rydel whispered to me. I nodded because I am absolutely horrible at whispering under pressure, and I was afraid I would scream or say something stupid.

Instead of just not falling asleep, we took it a step further.

"Mom! Food! TV! Food!" Rocky raced down the stairs normally and totally not shaking suspiciously. And he totally wasn't giving the rest of the guys weird mysterious glances. Totally. Rydel rolled her eyes and pretended not to notice anything.

"So what movie did you rent?" Rydel asked her mother pulling out 2 pieces of cheese pizza.

Stormie let us get their pizza first, assuring that there would be some for them. "It's on the table, Ryland requested it." I stared at Ryland, or should I say a tomato, as everyone crept slowly to the table. There, resting in a case, was a movie called Ass Backwards. Ryland stood up with his pizza and promptly left the room. I kept staring at the strange movie, with two grown women in cliche model poses. I was seriously questioning that Rylands sexuality right now.

Yet, there we were an hour later watching it.

One of the weird people held a bunny, refusing to leave it on the streets. I immediately fell in love with the adorable bunny. I could tell Rydel had the same reaction. Her eyes got wider and her mouth was paused in a circle, "But I love.... Andrew!" The TV said. I immediately burst out laughing. Riker looked at me like, what the heck? "I know someone named Andrew." I said, only to be shushed by Ross. I gave him my best well than.. face and refocused my attention on the screen.

Another hour passed and the movie ended. The weird part wasn't the movie, it was the fact that myself and the siblings (plus Ratliff) liked it, "Mom can we buy it? Please?" Rocky begged. Riker chimed in. "Please please please please please pl-" They were cut off.

"Fine, but shh. My head hurts." Stormie agreed.

Okay, now back to the prank.

"I'm tired. I'm gunna go get ready for bed." I yawned.

Rydel yawned, "Me too," And followed me up the stairs. We really did change into pajamas, but we went back down stairs. Sure enough, it was empty. We set up everything needed and informed Stormie what we were doing. We crept back upstairs and laid in bed, not caring about falling asleep.

Around 3 AM a noise came from the door frame, "What the heck? It's not moving." Ross's voice complained.  Rydel smiled at me. We locked it, but that would only stall them.

"Ross, it's high time you learned the art of picking a lock." Riker's voice boomed. He should have guessed that they would wake us wake up. The lock shifted and it slowly opened.

I saw through squinted eyes, Rocky waving his hands in front of my eyes. Plus, there was an extra breeze on my face, "Jordan's asleep." Rocky whispered. I mentally evil laughed.

"Delly's asleep." Ratliff whispered back. The slowly peeled our covers back and waved their hand for the other guys to come in.

15 minutes later they left us. Delly and I looked at each other. She had whipped cream on her hair and marker on her face. She looked like a 5 year old had a marker and thought she was the paper. Her legs had lines of mascara on them and her foot was blue. Her hands said, Don't mess on her left hand and with us on the right. I couldn't imagine what I looked like. I felt whipped cream in my hair and writing on my hands. They were terrible at this. Seriously, terrible. We probably looked the same except for hands. Probably different colors on our feet too.

In the dim lighting I stood up. It had been 15 minutes and snores were already coming from the guys rooms and the couch.

We tip toed out of her room and into the bathroom, not before taking pictures of each other.

We swatted/ate the whipped cream off of each other. I finally got to look at myself, exactly the same as Rydel but my feet were yellow and my face was purple. My hands read I don't know on the left and what to write! On the other. Very creative. I thought, rolling my eyes.

We wiped everything off using a wet cloth. Payback time boys! Most was already set up, so all we had to do was get the boys into it.

We went into the living room first to get Ratliff. We took a spare floaty raft and scooted him onto it. We carefully dragged him outside and next to the pool. We inched him closer and closer to it until he was in. He floated farther and farther until he was in the middle of the cold water.

Ratliff, ✅

Riker and Rocky were next.

We crawled back upstairs. I was on a Rocky duty and Rydel was doing Riker.

I grabbed my make up kit and grabbed pink, blue, and purple eye shadow plus some eye liner. I applied the pink eye shadow and eye liner first, followed by the mascara. I did the same to the other eye, but with purple. I covered the top part of his eye above the eye lid in blue eye shadow. I then put bright red lip stick on his lips. Big, round, lips that look hilarious. He could be miss America right now.

Here's where I get to be creative. I grabbed the mascara and wrote on his cheeks: Next time, don't even try. It's just pathetic and embarrassing. On the other side I kept it simple. GIRLS RULE!

I then took to the rest of him. I placed a head band on his head and clipped a skirt on him. Finally, I took a picture of him sleeping. I'm surprised, he hasn't moved at all, and I've been looking for signs.

Before exiting the room, I took a picture of Riker. He was dressed like a ballerina. He had a pink tutu, pink eye shadow, pink lip gloss, pink marker, and Rydel even managed to slip on her ballet shoes on him. Perfect.

Ratliff ✅

Riker  ✅

Rocky✅

Ross and Ryland weren't gunna get makeovers, but Ryland had it coming. He was the one that made Rydel lose, or at least spoke it out loud. Rydel was the one mad at him, so she did him while I did Ross.

I started with the markers. He was sleeping on his stomach, so I pulled up his shirt a little and wrote on his back. JORDAN AND RYDEL ARE BETTER THAN ME AND EVERYONE ELSE! in big bold letters. I also wrote on his feet and hands. They said things like, GIRLS RULE! I AM THE GIRLS SERVANT! On them. Stepping back to admire my work, I snapped a picture. I noticed Ryland, who was covered completely in a thick layer of marker. On his forehead, Rydel wrote I SHALL ALWAYS LET THE GIRLS WIN!! I took a photo of him too, now having a total of 7 pics.

We got to work on Twitter, posting the guys attempt and our masterpiece. We each said; @RydelR5 and I just totally got pranked the guys, but the TRIED to get us first. Who is a better pranker? Retweet for the girls, favorite for guys!

The only difference was that I tagged Rydel and Rydel tagged me, @JordanJ. This was going to be funny.

At around 8 in the morning, Rydel and I got up. "Lets check on the cameras and place the plastic." She shook me awake. The plastic wrap out side of all the doorways so someone walks into it. Cameras, we placed cameras to catch everyone's reaction. We had to start recording though.

"I got the outside camera, you start on the upstairs." I told Rydel. She nodded and walked herself down the hall while I walked downstairs. Walking outside, I turned on the camera positioned on a table with a clear view of Ratliff.

Then I dragged myself back inside and up the stairs. Delly had already turned on the cameras and was wrapping Ross and Ryland's door. I took a box and started on Riker and Rocky's. We finished simultaneously at the same time and got back in bed.

"You wanna wake up or shall I?" Delly asked me. She was asking which one got to ask why they were "covered in marker and whipped cream."

"I will." I volunteered quietly. I cracked the door and angrily yelled, "What the heck?!? Why am I covered in ma- BOYS!" Shuffling and snickering followed, only for a second.

Rocky was the first to burst into laughter, at Riker, "Dude, I didn't know you were a dancing princess!"

Riker snorted. "I thought I only had one sister! And, wait, I don't remember being involved in a ballet flash mob last nigh... girls!" He angrily yelled, probably trying to storm out of the room, but was followed by a loud thump.

My ears turned from the Roker room towards the Ryloss room. "There's a scary teletubie in here!" Ross yelled. He quickly checked himself, but he didn't see the problem because a) he was wearing a shirt b) it was on his back. "Thank god, the girls must like me more!" He yelled at his brothers.

"Ow!" I herd Ryland yell. By now, Riker and Rocky were downstairs and Ross and Ryland were half way down.

Rydel and quietly grabbed the cameras and started uploading them to the computer. That's when we herd a massive splash and scream. Not stopping our selves, Rydel and I burst out laughing. We went down stairs to get the film but were disrupted by a football tackle by four angry guys.

"Wait, why aren't you covered in marker and whipped cream?" Ross, who was proudly standing to the side because he wasn't attacked.

"I dunno. Why aren't you? Did you try to prank us?" Rydel innocently gasped, because she was actually able to breath.

"Don't play dumb. We all kn-" Rocky was cut off by Ratliff running in, dripping everywhere. He was about to yell when he noticed the extra girls in the room.

He finally got over laughing enough to ask, "So I woke up in a pool of cold water. I can see that the girls did it obviously." He walked up to Riker the ballerina and Rocky the girl and asked them, "Who are these fine ladies?" And the whole room burst out laughing. Well, except the victims of the girly bomb.

"Ross, why aren't you harmed?" A smurf asked, no wait. That was just Ryland. Man Rydel got him good.

"Cause they think I'm to sexy for that childish pranking." Ross simply replied, god was he wrong.

I finally broke free and ran outside to get the camera. I threw it to Rydel who caught it and ran. I ran in front of her and she passed it to me. We kept doing this until we got to her computer. We plugged it in and edited them for R5 T.V.

"Haha oh my god let's watch Ratliff's! His should be the best." I asked Rydel

"Why watch one when we can watch them all at once?" Rydel set the screen into 3rds and started them. All of their faces were the best, but Ratliff obviously had the best reaction. He was calmly snoring when his eyes fluttered open. Calm at first, then he took in his surroundings. His eyes went wide with shock. He flailed his arms around and kicked his legs. The balance of the mat left and he fell face first into the icey water. He sunk for a little bit but floated to the surface. He was breathing really hard so he rolled over on the concrete. It was beautiful. The perfect prank, and by now Rydel and I were on the floor laughing so hard. But when we looked back at the screen Ell looked just sad and disappointed. Maybe even depressed. He did seem a little weird down stairs.

We were starting intently at the screen now. "Pause it. Ell is never sad. Never. Something is dead wrong." Rydel franted.

"Well, what do we do?" I asked.

"We have to check to pool. Something is in there, see, he checks his pockets. No wait, he's gone back into get it." I said, explaining the obvious.

"Pause it. There it is, it's a pi-" Rydel stopped. It was a random little picture, of Rydel.

A/N: How did you like the length? Oh and sorry for the drama. But it needed it! I hoped you liked reading it as much as I liked writing it!

edited a/n: I would change that sucky ending but sadly it has to do with the plot too much.

what the fuck did I do

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 20.3K 40
It's the unexpected that changes our lives.
1.1K 36 34
Sophie, Elleigh, Alexis,Skye and Zoe Just Live There Normal Lives And Go To School As Normal Until 5 Boys Appear To Change Their Lives! ENJOY :D
10.2K 258 30
This is a story of what happens in the future after R5 breaks up. And everyone goes their own ways. This is my first Fan-Fic so no hate and be nice t...
16.8K 60 12
Nobody know but me.and her.nobody would understand, nobody could ever get it.I could never let anything happen to her.she is, my best kept secret.