Jail Bait [Mashton] [Book 1]

By 5SOS_Giggles

One's Bait. And the other could go to Jail after taking the Bait. Jail Bait. More

Band Practice
Movie Night
Mood Swings
All Is Fair
Drop
There's Always Something
Confessions
Forget It
It Was Only A Kiss
Sweater Weather
Just A Talk
A Smile That Melts Hearts
The Science of Sound
Cuddles
Family Problems
The Feeling of Being Dead on the Inside
I'm Not Fine
Could It Be Worse
Delay
Panic
Home
I Love You, Goodbye
Character Ask! [CLOSED]
Character Answers!!
What If...
If You Are Here

Jail Bait [Mashton]

17.3K 313 44
By 5SOS_Giggles

Ashton Irwin is a Senior in high school, 19 years old, one of the most popular boys in school, has some tattoo's which make him look like a bad ass -which he is- has a band, is so atractive that if he just looks at you, you're inside's feel like they melted. Ashton is the boy that everyone wants, girls want him, guys want to be him, some guys even want him. All of the girls know they can't have him, they will never have him. 

Ashton Irwin is something that everyone wants a piece of, and one of those people is Michael Clifford.

Michael Clifford one of the newbies, bottom of the totompole, a Freshamn. 15 years old, no where close to popular, his step brother Luke is the only person at school that will talk to him, but that's a rare thing because Luke is a Junior, along with best friend Calum. Who are friend's with Ashton Irwin himself, they are the other part of his band.

Now let's get a couple of things straight, Michael has a huge crush on Ashton, and he has for almost a month now, even since he moved in with Luke's family, and found out that Luke had a band and they practised at Luke's house two days out of the week. Ashton has almost no idea who Michael is other then that he is Luke's new little brother.

So why would someone as cool as Ashton even ignoledge someone as big of a loser as Michael?

Because Ashton think's Michael's pretty cute for only being a 15 year old Freshman. Ashton wants to get to know Michael better, maybe even love him. But there is just one problem.

Michael is underaged. He's 15, while Ashton is 19. 

Michael is Jail Bait. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 245 13
🏴 - wherein haechan was abducted out of a sudden and for all he knows, he's already in the hands of a mafia member. TRIGGER WARNINGS: • Violence
11 0 3
Two brothers. Same family, different life stories. How their paths cross and how far apart those paths are.
11 0 17
when a brother kills his abusive parents then gets sent to a maximum prison now 5 years later he brakes put to find his sister and keep her put of th...
111K 3.2K 32
Playing with chance? Not a good idea. Eventually it will throw something at you that you don't know how to combat.