OC One Shot Stories *Revising*

Por DarkCurlsBrightEyes

This is a mixture of random stories I've written about characters I have in my head. As of right now, the ser... Mais

Daniel and Blaire
Kwang Min and Violet
Ryland and Victor
Lincoln and Mina
Selene and Allora
Eli and James
Elena and Cederwin
Cassandra and Will
Mark and Devin
Oliver and Madison
Nicole and Celia
Charlie and Robin
Briar and Mat
Ever and Nova
Milo and Corbin
Jonah and Valerie
Mirae and Kiyomi
Rowan and Lucile
Graysen and Eric
Tessa and Spencer
Ever and Nova pt. 2
Enzo and Adriel
Gee
Hazel and Torin
Kiara and Rose
Kieran and Eden
Adeline and Jace
Lyria and Maven
Zoe and Cole
Zoe and Cole pt.2
Elliot and Leo
Morgana and Lanie
Hearth and Faye
Taelyn and Raphael
Victoria and Evelyn
Claude and Brooklyn
Micah and Felix
August and Jocelyn
Alex and Maria
Eiran and Joel
Lana and Scarlet
Aurelia and Alec
Nyssa and Analiese
Jae and Noah
Emery and Dorian
Tyriel and Lyanna
Oryn and Kyrielle
Nikolai and Viola
Marielle and Bianca
Lila and Rhys
Amity and Iliyana
Holland and Arabella
Manon and Arcelia
Alice and Jacob
Indigo and Maia
Wylan and Marcella

Tirithiel and Eruanna

192 4 0
Por DarkCurlsBrightEyes

“Tirithiel, Lord Mithral is requesting you,” Tiatha, a powerful warrior in my rank of the elven military with lovely dark skin and hair explained to me, her pale eyes gleaming in the sunlight. “Something about new blood.”

“Alright Tiatha, will you take my place on guard while I am gone?” I asked. She nodded and I marched off in the direction of the throne room.

I reached the large wooden doors decorated with carving in memory of Lady Ithilwen, the late queen of Nimduin. I knocked and the doors, and they opened revealing Lord Mithral speaking to girl around my age, with fiery red hair trailing down to mid thigh in loose curls.

Her clothing inquired that she was not from here. Our uniforms we nearly the same in style, a tight but slightly long, three quarter length sleeve shirts with tight fitting pants and flexible shoes. The difference was in the color, the uniform colors here are medium green with gold detailing whereas the one this girl was wearing was a dark scarlet color, with silver detailing. When she heard the door open, she turned my way exposing her face and smiled. She had fair skin, with high cheekbones and deep gray eyes.

“My Lord,” I say gracefully bowing. “You requested my presence?”

“Tirithiel, you are the best warrior in my military. This is Eruanna, the only survivor of the incident at Thoronsiire. We are taking her in and I want you to train her. Do you accept my request?” I knew wasn’t allowed to refuse.

“I accept your offer my Lord, when shall we begin?” I ask politely.

“Tomorrow, I fear the creatures behind the incident at Thoronsiire will be targeting Nimduin next.”

“Yes my lord. Eruanna, will you come with me? You need a new uniform.” She nodded, following me out of the room.

We walked in silence to get her uniform, and then back to my room in the castle. “Since the chambers of our warriors are full and I do not have someone who shares my chamber, you will be staying in here with me.” I stated, showing her around the room. “Do you have any questions for me?”

“Where is your queen? Doesn’t the queen usually rule?” Eruanna asked, a confused look blooming on her face.

“Lady Ithilwen died in the last great battle. She insisted she help fight alongside her warriors, and gave her life to save her kingdom.” I answered, her eyes growing wide with regret.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know,” she explained gloomily.

“No, it’s alright. It’s nothing compared to what you must have been through,” I replied. She looked down at her feet and I realized I shouldn’t have brought it up. The poor girl had just survived the most brutal massacre in our known history, it was bound to be a touchy subject. “I’m so sorry, I shouldn’t have said that,” I added.

“No, no, I’m fine. Just give me a moment please,” she said, getting up and fleeing to the connected washroom. I sat down on the edge of the bed and put my head in my hands. I’m awful.

As I waited for her, I couldn’t stop thinking about her beauty. The way her hair fell around her face and the smile she gave me when I walked into the throne room. No, I put these feelings behind me for Faunalyn, so I can do it for Eruanna too.

I heard the bathroom door open, and there was Eruanna, red rimmed eyes and remnants of tear tracks on her cheeks. Saying nothing, I strolled over and pulled her into a hug. I may be a warrior, but I’m not heartless. Shockingly, she hugged me back. After a few minutes, I placed my hands on her shoulders and broke the hug.

“You should get some rest. Tomorrow we begin training, and I won’t go easy,” I say, slightly smirking.

“Alright.” She replied, flashing me that gorgeous smile again.

I give her one of my silk nightgowns to wear until we could pick her up some of her own. We laid down and I heard her breathing become light and steady. Cute.

I woke before Eruanna, and decided to let her sleep a bit. I jumped in the bath, got dressed, and when I left the washroom, I found Eruanna up, dressed and ready for training. I smiled, the uniform looked good on her, fitting the curves of her body perfectly.

“Are you ready?” I questioned.

“Ready as I’ll ever be,” she replied cheerfully. How could she be so happy all the time?

We hurried to the training room so we could get some time in without other warriors disturbing us.

“Okay, first: hand to hand combat. Show me what you’ve got,” I stated, waiting for her attack.

She ran at me throwing a punch aiming for my right side. I dive rolled away, dropping my guard only for a second to regain my balance. In that time, she got behind me with an arm wrapped around my neck. Before she was able to get an arm around my waist, I flipped her over my head. I quickly move around her startled form, straddling her hips, one hand pinning her arms above her head, the other pushing her head to the floor with my forearm at her throat.

We were both breathing hard and I couldn’t stop staring at her and she stared back. Her face was so close to mine and my every instinct was telling me to kiss her. Once I finally came to my senses, I hopped off of her and we sat across from each other.

“Not too bad. You’re fast, and that will be useful,” I compliment her.

“Not too bad yourself, Tirithiel,” she giggled.

“First rule of hand to hand combat, you need to figure out your opponents weaknesses before they figure out yours. Your first mistake was showing which side you were going to lead your punch with. Don’t look where you aim to hit, know where you want to hit, and feign to another place.

“Your second mistake was wrapping your arm around my neck before securing me in place. Here, stand up,” I say, motioning for her to come towards me. I wrap my arm around her neck like she did to me just minutes ago.

“See how easy it is to get away in those few seconds before I can get my arm around your waist? Now if you do this,” I explained, placing my arm tightly around her waist and taking away the arm around her neck, “it’s more difficult to get out of, and while you are struggling to get out I can quickly get an arm around your neck, so now I will have a more secure grip,” I stated while Eruanna nodded, taking in my advice. I then release her from my grasp.

“Your third mistake was not recovering immediately after I flipped you. It made it extremely easy to pin you. Got it?” She nodded. I pointed out a few more small mistakes before moving on.

As time went on, more and more people came and went to train. I taught Eruanna a few more things. She was observing me intently the entire time. I started to wonder if she could sense my attraction to her and I prayed she couldn’t. Soon, it got late so she decided to go back to our shared chamber to rest and I went off to find Tiatha, who I had seen training earlier.

Before I could find Tiatha, I ran into Seirye, another warrior from my rank. “Tirithiel, Lord Mithral would like to speak to you.” Twice in a week? It’s probably just about Eruanna.

“Alright, could you find Tiatha so I can speak to her after?” I ask politely. She nodded and we parted ways.

I knocked on the doors of the throne room and this time when they opened, it was only Lord Mithral. “My lord,” I said, bowing.

“Ah yes, Tirithiel, you are the closest I’ve had to a daughter, you know that right?” I was shocked. The king’s daughter? Why would he say such things? “You know of the oncoming war, and we need more allies. The people of Harthas have strong ranks and well trained warriors.  They could turn out to be great allies. What I ask of you Tirithiel, marry Sythaeryn, the prince of Harthas to bring our kingdoms together.”

No, I don’t want to. I don’t care about him.

“I accept your offer my lord.”

“Good, come back here first thing tomorrow morning,” he said as I whirled around and quickly  made my way out the doors with tears burning behind my eyes. Tiatha was there waiting for me, but I went straight past her while she called after me.

I bolted out of the castle, climbed up the tallest tree in the surrounding forest, and broke down. I didn’t like men and I sure as hell didn’t want to spend my life with Sythaeryn. I’d met him before, and sure he was kind, but I couldn't marry him. This was the one place no one, not even Tiatha, could find me and I could release my emotions. Or so I thought.

“Tirithiel, are you alright?” Eruanna asked in her soft, comforting voice. I swiftly attempted to wipe my tears, but they wouldn’t stop coming.

“Y-yes, I’m fine,” I stuttered through sobs. She sped to my side and pulled me into her arms. Who is this girl and why is she so kind? Even after all that's happened, how?

“Tirithiel, please tell me what’s wrong,” Eruanna pleaded. I couldn’t resist the persistence in her voice.

“Lord Mithral asked me to marry the prince of Harthas, but I don’t love him, or any male for that matter.” I regretted saying the last part immediately and clapped a hand over my mouth. I just said that. My heart sunk in my chest.

I was sure Eruanna was going to walk away because I freaked her out, now knowing my little secret. But then, she removed my hand from my mouth, cupped my face in her hands, smiled down at me, and kissed me. It was gentle and unlike any other kiss I’d ever had. I melted into the kiss placing my hands on her hips and pulling her towards me. When she finally pulled away, she rested her forehead against me.

“I’ve never liked males either,” she chuckled. “You are stunning, Tirithiel.”

“I could say the same and so much more for you Eruanna, but I have to marry Sythaeryn. Lord Mithral asked me to,” I said, my voice breaking.

“Then tell him you don’t want to,” she replied with hints of hope in her voice.

“I can’t, no one can defy the king or reject his offers. It’s considered disrespectful and even though it is allowed, you can lose much of your respect,” I stated, watching her expression fall.

“Then let’s go back to our room, it’s getting late,” she responded holding out her hand to help me up. I accepted, but she didn’t let go, and I didn’t protest. We got back to our room, changed into our nightgowns, and laid down in our bed. I wanted to scream and cry, I don’t want to marry Sythaeryn, I care for Eruanna! I sighed and rolled over to look at her. She was so cute when she slept, so innocent. I drifted off to sleep with only her on my mind.

The next morning, I woke up to our hands entwined and her arm draped across my stomach. I just want to stay like this for a little bit longer. But no, I have to meet with Lord Mithral. I dragged myself out of the bed, dressed and was about to go when I was spun around by a pair of hands in my hips and a pair of lips connected with mine briefly. Eruanna quickly let go.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t resist,” she apologized.

“It’s quite alright.” I smiled at her before winking and waving goodbye.

“My lords and lady,” I said, entering the throne room to see two other men and a woman with Lord Mithral.

“Ah, Tirithiel, so good to see you. Meet, Lord Cymbiir and Lady Essaerae of Harthas and their son, Sythaeryn. There is no time to waste, Sythaeryn, would you do the honors?” Lord Mithral remarked. Sythaeryn walked in front of me and grabbed both of my hands.

“Lady Tirithiel, I humbly ask for your hand in marriage.” He finished, getting down on one knee and pulling out a small box with an sapphire diadem inside.

“I accept, Lord Sythaeryn,” I said trying to keep my emotions at bay.

“Fantastic!” Lord Cymbiir exclaimed. “We shall begin the planning!”

-----------------------

The day came too quickly. The day I had to marry a male I didn’t love. There had been no more attacks on any elvish kingdoms since the one in Thoronsiire. Eruanna and I had been keeping a distance, it was easier for both of us. She was the only one I cared about anymore, but I could feel her moving on from me. Maybe she met another girl. Just the thought of that made my chest ache.

Is this love? If it is, I want nothing to do with it. It is only pain.

I was in my dress, selected by Lady Essaerae. It was white, decorated with elegant lace details and emeralds decorating the gown as a reference to Lord Mithral’s house colors. My long blonde hair was twisted up into a dramatic updo and the green of my eyes was brought out by the cosmetics that were applied to my eyes and lips courtesy of Lady Essaerae.

“It’s time.” Lady Essaerae came to get me. I glided down the aisle as gracefully as I could. Sythaeryn was standing at the end of the aisle in mostly black, the only color a blue tie representing Lord Cymbiir’s house colors.

The ceremony began, and Eruanna was nowhere to be found. I couldn’t blame her.

I picked up the sapphire encrusted crown on the satin pillow as Sythaeryn bent down. I gently placed the crown on his head, and he rose back to his full height. He picked up the diadem that he presented to me just a few weeks ago when asking for my hand, but he didn’t get to place it on my head.

“Stop!” Eruanna ran through the doors.

“Eruanna,” I murmured under my breath, my heart close to stopping.

“Go, I could tell you didn’t care about me. Go to her.” Sythaeryn whispered in my ear. I gave him a brief hug and ran into Eruanna’s open arms. I kissed her with all the love I had been holding back. I missed her warm embrace.

“I love you,” I said. “I love you more than anything else on this planet. Please don’t ever leave me.”

“I promise Tirithiel. I will love you until our time on this planet ceases, and forever after.” I heard a few people “awing” and everyone began to clap, even Lord Cymbiir and Lady Essaerae. They knew they could find a better girl, someone who truly love their son.

Eventually, everyone left and it was only Lord Cymbiir, Lady Essaerae, Lord Mithral, Sythaeryn, Eruanna, and me remaining in the room.

“That was quite a stunt you pulled Eruanna,” Lord Mithral stated, no emotion in his words.

“Yes, I apologize my lord,” she replied giving him a deep bow. He looked as if was going to say something else, but Sythaeryn spoke first.

“I could tell that Tirithiel would not grow to love me and I didn’t truly care for her, it wouldn’t have felt right if I married her. There was a pretty girl with dark skin and pale blue eyes that I met though,” he trailed off.

“You mean Tiatha?” I chimed in.

“Yes! That was her name. Every time I came here I would see her.” He explained looking down with a dopey smile.

“I would be happy to go get her for you,” I giggled. “I think she would like you.” He nodded and I jogged to find her. I got back to the large room with Tiatha by my side. “Sythaeryn thinks you’re cute,” I whispered in her ear as light pink dusted her cheeks.

“Is that true, Sythaeryn?” He nodded blushing even harder than Tiatha. “Well I would love to get to know you,” Tiatha said joyfully.

I slowly turned to Lord Mithral. “Does this mean I can be with Eruanna?” I plead.

A smile spread across his face. “Yes.”

“Thank you!” I exclaimed whirling around and wrapping my arms around Eruanna’s neck.

No, this is love, and I want all of it. It is only joy.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
69.6K 153 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
195K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...