The Hunger Games: The Rebelli...

Par LilyLupinSnape

President Snow bans alcohol so Haymitch sets out to rebel against the Capitol and kill Snow, along with Katne... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 8

162 1 0
Par LilyLupinSnape

In the morning, Katniss and Peeta knocked on Finnick's door.

"Go away, Boggs!" they heard him cry, a note of disgust in his voice.

"It's Katniss and Peeta," Peeta announced. "Can we come in?"

"Sure."

As they walked in, they noticed Finnick sobbing on the couch, still wearing a negligee.

"What's Boggs done this time?" Katniss asked as she sat down next to him. Do I even want to know? Finnick scowled and showed Katniss and Peeta a piece of paper that looked like a wedding invitation.

You are cordially invited to celebrate the wedding of:

Finnick Odair

And

Boggs

This Sunday, 15:00

Followed by Happy Hour

"You know, sometimes I think Boggs is alright and then I see things like this," Katniss muttered in disgust after reading the invitation.

"I can't believe he did this." Finnick moaned.

"Why didn't I get one?" Peeta asked dimly, with annoyance. Finnick and Katniss smacked him upside the head.'

"Number 1, you were in the Capitol until last night," Finnick said with exasperation. "Number 2, he just passed them out this morning, apparently. And Number 3…"

"So what's the problem?" Peeta asked blankly. "Did he misspell your name? Did he get the date or time wrong?"

"WE'RE NOT GETTING MARRIED, YOU IDIOT!" Finnick screamed at him. "You can be so dense sometimes, Mellark."

"I concur," Katniss muttered quietly, then a bit louder, "Don't you get it, Peeta? Finnick doesn't like Boggs that way."

"Well then maybe he should stop dressing like that." Peeta scowled, pointing to Finnick's negligee.

"What's wrong with how I dress or how I don't dress?" Finnick demanded angrily. "The fans like it."

"What fans?" retorted Peeta.

"Will you both shut up?" Katniss yelled. "We didn't come over here to argue. Finnick, you should get some normal clothes but that's beside the point."

"I miss Annie," Finnick confessed. "What if she's being tortured in the Capitol? I just can't believe that Annie wouldn't want to come here to be with me."

"I think she's okay," Peeta reassured him. "The last time I saw her, she was more horrified about seeing Snow naked." Suddenly, Peeta started screaming again. "Make it stop! Make it stop!"

"I guess I better tell you that Peeta is traumatized by seeing Snow naked." Katniss said sadly to Finnick, as she put her arms around Peeta to calm him down.

"Well, who wouldn't be?" agreed Finnick, shuddering. "I'd rather see Boggs naked any day."

"Your wish is my command!" a voice from the door happily exclaimed. It was Boggs, of course. And he was naked. Peeta glanced away uncomfortably, but Katniss had seen so much madness since being here that nothing fazed her anymore. Just roll your eyes and sigh, she told herself.

"Get out!" Finnick screamed at him. "I don't love you and never will!"

"Please don't say that!" Boggs begged. "I'm sorry about those wedding invitations. I sometimes let fantasy get mixed up with reality."

Finnick grew quiet for a moment, pondering this. "Perhaps...if Annie was brought back here just for her own safety of course, maybe, just maybe I'd be willing to "reprogram your Holo". He said with a suggestive smile.

"I'll have her back by tonight!" Boggs promised, jumping up and down happily. He ran over and planted a kiss on Finnick's cheek before running out of the room.

Katniss looked at Peeta. His jaw dropped. Katniss waited for him to start screaming again but he didn't.

"That gets rid of him for now, and gets Annie back here," Finnick chuckled.

"That's not right, Finnick. You lied to him." Peeta replied righteously. Katniss and Finnick gave him a Look.

"Do you think seeing Snow naked had any effect on his intelligence?" Finnick whispered to Katniss.

"Says the guy that walks around naked or in negligees?" Katniss snapped back. They glared at each other for a few seconds. She had to admit that she thought Finnick had a point, but then again, who was he to criticize someone, dressing the way he did?

"I look good in my negligee," Finnick haughtily responded finally.

"I pledge allegiance… TO THIS BOTTLE OF DELICIOUS BOOZE!" a voice from the hall bellowed. Then they heard a loud crash and snoring. Peeta, Finnick, and Katniss looked at each other.

"If that isn't Haymitch out there, I'll give President Snow a passionate kiss on the lips when we get to the Capitol," Katniss quipped. They looked out the door. Of course it was Haymitch. Katniss rolled her eyes again and ushered them back into Finnick's apartment.

"Back to why we came here," Katniss continued. "Tonight, after everyone goes to bed, we need to rid this entire place of its last supply of booze. That's the only way we'll get these idiots to finally start accomplishing things."

"I agree." Added Peeta.

"You might be right," Finnick sighed. "Maybe when everyone is finally sober, they'll be able to angry enough to actually come up with a plan, instead of just talking about it. Let me just go change." He got up and walked to his bedroom. Moments later, he reappeared… in a bikini.

"Is this better?" he asked, innocently.

"Hey, we're twins!" announced a voice from the door. They didn't even hear him come in. He was so quiet for a change. It was Haymitch, wearing a bikini.

Katniss looked like she was about to heave. Peeta started screaming again. "Make it stop! Make it stop!"

"They say every girl is crazy about a sharp dressed man," Haymitch flirtatiously suggested to Katniss and winked. It took every ounce of strength she had not to vomit.

"Why are you wearing that?" Katniss finally exclaimed, a mixture of horror and disgust in her voice.

"There's a swimsuit competition in a few hours and I intend to win," Haymitch replied proudly, then turned to Finnick. "You don't stand a chance, Odair!"

"Bring it on!" Finnick demanded and glared at Haymitch.

"Did you know about this?" Katniss asked him.

"No, of course not." Finnick replied. "But who in their right mind would give their vote to Haymitch?"

"Who cares?" Katniss cried. "It's stupid!"

Peeta was sitting on the couch crying and rocking back and forth. "Make it stop! Make it stop!"

"First prize is beer!" Haymitch added proudly. 'I can't lose!"

While Finnick and Haymitch were arguing about the competition, Katniss pulled Peeta aside.

"New plan," she whispered to him, after she calmed him down. "When they have this competition, we sneak off and drain the place of their supply. We'll have to forget about Finnick. Maybe we can ask Gale to help us." Peeta nodded solemnly and followed Katniss out the door. Peeta started to turn back to say goodbye to Finnick and Haymitch but Katniss stopped him.

"Don't turn around. It'll just set you off again."

They went to find Gale.

He was in a bikini as well. "Hey, Katniss. Hey, Peeta. How's it going?" He called to them, as he examined himself in the mirror.

"Never mind, it looks like we're on our own." Katniss muttered and left with Peeta without saying anything to Gale.

Later that evening, Boggs returned with Annie. "We're back!" he announced, happily. "There was another Victor that was captured, and we got her back too!"

"Who?" Katniss wondered. "It was only Johanna, Finnick, Peeta, Beetee and me at the arena."

"Finnick! Annie cried happily, running into his arms.

"Oh, Annie, I've missed you so much!" he exclaimed, kissing her passionately. Boggs looked devastated. "Oh Finnick!" he sobbed. "You lied to me!"

Peeta whispered something to Boggs. His eyes widened and nodded, before leaving the room.

"What did you say to him?" Katniss asked out of curiosity.

"I told him about the swimsuit competition and that he should compete. I told him once Finnick sees him, he'll forget all about Annie and go back to him," Peeta responded, smiling mischievously.

"Why?" Katniss asked. He's worse than I thought, she feared.

"That way he'll be distracted when we go steal the supplies." He winked at her.

They walked back to Katniss's room but when she opened the door she gasped. There was a woman who looked very familiar sitting on her bed.

Katniss walked slowly towards her, trying to remember where she had seen that face before. Before she could say anything, the woman spoke up.

"Hello, Katniss."

Katniss gasped in disbelief. No. It couldn't be, she told herself.

It wasn't a woman's voice that spoke to her. It was Cinna's. Cinna was sitting right in front of her, dressed as a woman.

.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.2K 79 15
In the Quarter Quell arena, Katniss shoots her arrow at the dome, breaking it. But this story is different. Instead of Katniss, Peeta wakes up in the...
44.8K 982 20
Au- Katniss and Peeta didn't survive the 74th games, and the female tribute is reaped as usual. Haymitch grows to feel like a father to the girl, and...
58 7 10
Katniss everdeen and Peeta mellark have finally found the life of a victor, with Snow dead and district 12 finally safe she feels at home. Until a ne...
81.4K 1.7K 21
Every tribute who participated in the Quarter Quell is dead. Except for Katniss and Finnick. Since Peeta is gone, the Capitol is horrified that Katni...