Guilty Pleasures - A Sherlock...

By JazzyAdele

It started with a funeral. John Watson's funeral. A mourning lover Sherlock meeting a mourning adopted daugh... More

Guilty Pleasures - A Sherlock Romance
The Odd Girl
Tension Rises
Past.
Explanations are in Order
An Inspector Calls
The Hospital
Just a Friendly Dinner
Forever and Always~
Which Will it be Sherlock?

A Night to Remember

203 5 5
By JazzyAdele

As the afternoon dragged along the air began to feel moist and clouds darkened above the duo's heads. They soon realized that it was starting to rain, the drizzle hitting Jennifer in the eye causing Sherlock to chuckle a tad brushing the droplet away.

They quickly made their way underneath the shelter of a bus stop so that they could prepare for the on coming storm that awaited them. Sherlock flicked up his collar into it's usual position and tightened his scarf a tad whilst Jennifer simply pulled her coat on and began to rummage through her bag for her umbrella. 

As they prepared to run home a gasp suddenly escaped the girls throat, what happened next caught her by surprise. She felt Sherlock's arm wrap around her own, the arch where their elbows move out from keeping them tightly together. She felt his hand slowly slide down till their fingers had interlocked and she felt a little tingle sliding up her arm and hand, his warm breath against her ear as his deep soothing voice spoke in that tone that made her melt everytime.

"Run."

Before she knew it they had begun to run, her umbrella being dropped in the process as it glided along a puddle, the wind dragging it across the road. The duo ran not caring how soaked they had gotten, the rain and the wind picking up tousling both of their hair, Sherlock's coat almost being dragged off of him in the wind.

Their joyful laughter could be heard from down the road, neither of them cared, all they could think of was what was happening and what they were doing in that moment. They both felt free for the first time in a long time and that... well that just felt fantastic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Sherlock sighed running a hand through his still slightly damp hair, it had been 30 minutes, how could it take one woman so long to get ready? He glanced at the clock on the wall and yelled up to his companion.

"Please come on Jennifer! It's a theatre performance of "Les Miserables" not a performance by the queen! There is no need for how long it's taking one woman to get ready!"

"It takes time to look this good Sherlock!" The girl replied laughing excitedly from her room.

He couldn't argue with that, Jennifer was the most beautiful woman in the world in his eyes. Sherlock had always assumed he was asexual before John had come along, then he realized he must have just been gay. Jennifer coming along has made him question it all again, what was he? Bisexual? Asexual? 

There was this "Pansexual" term being thrown around lately, it wasn't completely impossible for him to be pansexual. The idea somewhat made sense to him, he had only ever been attracted to 3 people before, 2 of them having been men. 

The first having been John Hamish Watson, Jennifer's father, the love of Sherlock's life. The second being the mistake of Sherlock's life... Moriarity. He had never intended for anything to happen between them, it was far before John had met Sherlock a year or so before possibily. He knew that Moriarity had a wife at the time and that Sherlock was more or less the "Mistress" though he never did know whom the woman was, apparently it was just a part of one of Moriarity's schemes. It must have been before Jennifer's mother of course it had to be surely...

Nevermind all of that, all Sherlock wanted was to concentrate on what was here and know, him and Jennifer going to the theatre. Whatever Moriarity was up to had to wait, this was no time for tears.

----------------------------------------------------------

Jennifer stared at her form in the full length mirror opposite of her, the annoyance washing over her as she growled and covered her eyes.

"There's nothing to wear!!"

Pulling each article of clothing out of her wardrobe Jennifer realized what regular girls meant when they said that they had no clothes.

"Too long! Too short! Too dark! Too bright! Too revealing! Too nun-like!"

Finally, Jennifer settled on an outfit and quickly made her way down the stairs trying not to trip. When she looked down at Sherlock she watched his face contort into one of shock, his mouth agape for a few seconds until switching to one of adoration and amazement before he quickly composed himself and smirked up at the girl.

Jennifer had picked out a sky blue knee length dress, the dress had a black hem on the bottom of the dress, her chest visible a tad from the sweetheart neckline. It was obvious that the only way her breasts were supported was the straps that rested on her shoulders, they were black to match the hem of the dress. She was wearing a pair of knee height black boots, they had straps along them making them look a little chunky. Over the dress she wore a tight fitting waistcoat to neutralise the colours, it was black to match her boots and fit her figure perfectly. It would have been overkill if it weren't for her brown locks flowing down to her breasts her pastel pink lipstick and purplely blue eyeshadow finishing off the look perfectly.

"What do you think? Overkill?" Jennifer asked as she slowly made her way down the stairs, her hands trailing along the handrail as she watched Sherlock's smile grow wider the closer she got to him. Holding out his arm for her to take the Consulting Detective smiled and sighed happily speaking in the voice that made Jennifer's legs quake a tad.

"Beautiful, utterlly amazing. I haven't seen a woman so exquisite yet if I do say so myself." Jennifer could hear the genuine intentions behind Sherlock's words, she could tell he meant it and the idea made Jennifer's heart swoon. 

Tonight was going to be perfect.

---------------------------------------------------------

It was nearing the end of the first act, Jennifer watched on tears already in her eyes from the anticipation of one of her favourite songs of Les Mis, "In My Life." It seemed cheesy but Jennifer had always loved the thought of love at first sight and true love which was what this song depicted best with Cossette and Marius's romance. 

She felt the tears breach her eye lids as the lyrics began.

COSETTE

How strange

This feeling that my life's begun at last

She felt Sherlock's arm quickly slide around her waist pulling her closer to him, his breath gentle against her neck and ear, she could hear his deep voice whispering to her throughout the song. If this had been anyone but him she would have punched him in the jugular by now for ruining the song.

This change,

Can people really fall in love so fast?

"I have to tell you something Jennifer..." He began, Jennifers legs shook slightly, it was a good thing she was sitting down. "After John... your father, had died all those months ago... I had a feeling that I would never.. *feel* again atleast not this strongly."

What's the matter with you, Cosette?

Have you been too much on your own?

"You walked into my life as a young girl in need of help to find out about her father. You then turned into the girl whom was my housemate, you quickly formed into my friend, my only true friend after his passing and now..."

So many things unclear

So many things unknown.

"Now I can't hide it any longer. You've changed me, you've made me a better person in so many ways. I have always believed in what my brother has told me, 'Caring is a chemical defect commonly found in the losing side." I even believed it when I was with your father no matter how horrible that sounds..."

Does he know I'm alive?

Do I know if he's real?

"W-What I'm saying is.." Jennifer was numbed, she was in complete shock, the song sounded so distant now. What was he saying? Was this real? No surely, her day was going so amazingly she must have never woken up at the hospital. She really did die didn't she? This was all a dream it must have been there is no way that this man was being honest no. If it was real it had to be a prank devised by him. What was the day April 1st? No no, then what it couldn't possibly be real...

Does he see what I saw?

Does he feel what I feel?

A man with his brain, his looks, his charismatic charm surely there would be women dying to be at his side why would he ever pick Jennifer? 

"I'm falling for you Jennifer, I'm falling hard and fast. I know I'm going to crash and burn but I couldn't live with myself if I passed up the perfect opportunity to confess my feelings to you. Jennifer... Jennifer I love you. I know love is a useless shout into the void and everything will end eventually but I love you and I won't deny myself the simple pleasure of telling you of my affections."

In my life

I'm no longer alone

Jennifer didn't even care that half of that speech was stolen from a book, she was so overwhelmed and excited by the news she could barely control herself. Before she knew it she had turned in her seat to face the detective and whispered in awe, tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

"I.. I love you too Sherlock."

Their lips met, a spark igniting between the two. Sherlock moving the arm rest out of the way whilst he wrapped his arms around her slim waist, Jennifer's arms wrapped around his neck. Their soft lips mimicking one another as if they were made to meet Sherlock's tongue sliding against hers begging for enterance, she allows him. The other half of the play was a vague memory to them as they barely broke apart for the rest of the night.

Now the love in my life 

Is so near

Find me now, find me here!

-----------------------------------------------------

The rain slammed into the pavement outside, a sillhouette of a tall man in a trench coat stood outside of the theater. The next song in Act 2 can be heard playing from outside. "One Day More."

JAVERT

One day more to revolution,

We will nip it in the bud!

A taller blond male was standing beside him holding an umbrella over the shorter fellows head. The man turned away from the theater as a cellphone can be seen to be used.

Moriarity sighed and smirked as he spoke into the phone, "No, trust me. Everything is going to work out just fine. We have them just where we want them. Yes trust me, they're inlove and now it's up to us to remind my little brat of a step daughter and your brother dearest just where their places are isn't that right... Mr. Holmes?"

Mycroft: Yes, yes it is. Make sure not to be late for tea love."

We'll be ready for these schoolboys

They will wet themselves with blood!

------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooo shits going down! 

Thanks for being patient I am really sorry I promise I will regularly update just schools getting on my back, last few months of highschool can be stressful!!

I hope you guys loved it anyway!! See you soon, stay perfect!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 641 25
Kat, the daughter of Consulting Detective, Sherlock Holmes, and Forensic Pathologist, Molly Hooper, helps her father on many of his cases. It's the o...
35.9K 1.4K 15
Sherlock, John, and Mary live finely till Mary unearths some secrets that jeopardize her unborn baby. When a case leads to the killing of Mary Watson...
37.1K 1.7K 32
He was a lonely child. But he had one friend. A friendship born from need, a friendship that has stood for almost thirty years. A friendship that ha...
258K 14.3K 42
John and Sherlock are getting more and more confused about their feelings for each other, and those feelings are getting stronger... A sudden turn of...