Immoral Holidays 背德假期

By kaihun365

Series: Uniform Punishment Series 惩罚军服系列 Author: Feng Nong 风弄 MATURE CONTENT 18+ YAOI BXB "Before the end of... More

Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
END-CHAPTER 22
EXTRA

CHAPTER 7

3.9K 44 1
By kaihun365

    Uniform Punishment Series 惩罚军服系列Immoral Holidays 背德假期    

Chapter 7

Lunch in the missing dining room, Ling Chengyun still in the military to continue the meeting, but because guests come, or shoulder with a formal long table.

Ling lady sitting at the end of the long table, Ling Wei and Ling Qian two brothers or while sitting. Big long table than the breakfast of the small wide and wide, do not worry about Ling Qian's long legs and secretly stretched out to harassment.

Guests of the blonde noble lady, her identity in the league almost and Mrs. Ling quite, her husband is the military system and the Ling and the school only tied General Shura.

"Ling generals and boarding days are in the meeting, because too lonely, so deliberately come to see what you are doing, did not expect actually able to see two handsome son, Oh, too rare. The lady is eight years old and has been working with expensive skin care products for more than 30 years old. Suddenly a look, it seems only about two years old.

"Yes, there is only a few days."

"Well, the generals of our generals complained about the abominable compulsory military education."

And has been unable to succeed for the birth of his son, like a different wife, married in the board? Shura's year. On the success of pregnancy, and happily gave birth to a boy inherited Xiujia descent. Which made her in the upper class in the status of the United States steady.

Before dinner, the steward came, personally presented the guests for the complicated meal.

Mrs. Shura's gentle smile, proposed to Mrs. Ling. "There are only two mothers, there are two lovely children, and I do not want to be arranged alone at the other end of the long table, so that even people's faces are not clear "

Mrs. Ling's heart nodded, "Yes, we are all often arranged to sit in the long table and the other person." Really, too boring. "Turned to the housekeeper told the" guardian, please repair The position of the old lady moved to Ling Qian next to the other, my position also moved to Ling Wei next to, so you can eat and chat.

After changing the position, I feel much closer.

Mrs. Ling's hand-made vegetables, Mrs. Laura Shura, marveled, "it was so delicious, or the first time to taste the lady's craft."

Ling lady politely accept each other's praise, smiled and explained, "my craft is actually the root in general, but the children rarely come back, anyway, have to do the mother's obligation to do it. Ling Wei, eat more, my mother deliberately And put your favorite grape tomatoes, are the most fresh to the.

"Well, I'm trying to eat it, Mom."

"Ling Qian, you have to eat more, long body of children most need to add vegetable vitamins."

"Mom, I have eaten a lot of friends." Ling Qian muttered with a tone was spoiled, his mouth.

Two boys. A respectful and dignified, a handsome and lively. So that Mrs. Shura admiration endless.

But still obediently get a little mother's love salad.

It is no wonder that all the ladies are so deeply envious of you, and have you heard that you have recently entered the wedding cake in the wedding cake. Lady is so happy, hey, it 's a smart girl.

Lady Shura relaxed and laughed, so that Mrs. Ling can not help but reveal the elegant and beautiful smile.

Ling Wei was troubled winding heart, at the moment was like a cat claws fiercely scratch the same raised his head. Ling Qing is indifferent to the smile, gesture, especially the other place, calmly act as the audience of the audience.

Actually a little guilt did not!

"You are also very happy with Mrs. Shura, and the general love for you is known to everyone."

"Well, Mrs. Ling is real, and it's so blurry." The lady of Silo laughed and laughed, "but my child could not be so obedient. Forcing him to eat poison is hard, really, often my mother's self-confidence hit a trace is not left.

"Do not say that there is a very good child, but he is also studying at the expeditionary military school?"

"The students of the command line."

"And that is a professional and Ling Qian." Probably think the two sons are too sank. Mrs. Ling to the line of sight across the table casually pull the mouth of the second son of laugh, "Ling Qian should know Xiu Luo's house, right?"

"Well, of course, and I am a classmate, very good personal, the results are very good." Ling Qian without subjective mood perfunctory.

Mrs. Shura is a woman who is very good at dealing with and who is happy to be able to communicate, but her arrogant son is not very popular.

In the expeditionary military school, and Ling Qian brothers in the background and the results of the competition is numbered, Shura is just one of them.

Chess opponents. I do not know how much back to fight. Anyway, to their father's background, the future graduated to the military office. Certainly because the factions will continue to fight a different non-stop.

"Did your eldest son graduate soon?"

"Yes ah, you can graduate next year. Must be to join the army, hoping not to go front, it is best to work inside the military, at least part of the time can go home. Chatting mothers often topic, Hand cover the face of Ling Weigang Yi, with discontent complained to the husband to seek resonance, "You see, every time from the military school, feel a lot of thin. 21-year-old son, face is not Should the white rosy? But my child's chin is thin some sharp .Sheluo lady, and you confess it, the other two children, I can not worry, that is, Ling Wei this child I am most worried about him Upright and graduate from the military academy in the future, and if it is allocated to the frontline, it will be bullied.

In front of outsiders by the mother like a child stroking the cheek, but also exaggerated to say that his chin thinner, so Ling Wei is very embarrassing.

Can not lock the lady's hand, can only maintain the current position. Whispering with a wry smile, "Mom, I am not a child, will take care of myself."

His face suddenly tingling.

He lifted his eyes. Found his brother hidden in the smile below the eyes sharp as arrows, is a warning like a sharp look at him.

Ling lady also aware of the eldest son of embarrassment. To the side of the smile of the Shura wife blink, "Oh, the child is easy to shy." Hand to recover, think of the morning to tell the butler for the preparation of Ling Wei tonic. "Wei steward, to Ling Wei ready tonic, wait for him to go to his room."

This came back, and continue to chat with Mrs. Shura.

"There are three children, how to say more than a child strong, small and lively and lovely, people honest and honest, really very brother look."

"Ah. I often feel that if only Ling Qian and Linghan, then it will not be how perfect.I think, perhaps the gift of God, only Ling Wei sent to me, let me out of the year In the ancient times, it can be called a gift of God. "

I heard my mother and the guests talked about themselves, Ling Wei heart was flowing and warm to move to no more.

His mother dystocia died, in the memory of Ling Wei, the only mother's image, that is, Mrs Ling gave. Although there is no blood on the relationship, but from the age of three was raised. Sometimes the day after tomorrow is greater than the innate influence of the frequent warfare and the number of orphans in a large number of federal adoption tragedy often reported. Began to adopt the swallows, and later had their own pro-brother meat began to set off and abuse, or even abandon the adoption of children's examples abound.

"Mom, I will go out in the afternoon, do not come back to eat at night." Ling Qian did not care to open.

Ling Wei nerves suddenly taut, suddenly staring at his brother.

"Do not go home to eat?" Mrs. Ling said, "but my mother has to guard your housekeeper to prepare your favorite dish and plan to cheat yourself."

"No," said Ling Qian, who had a special smile from his youth. "I have made an appointment with my friend, and I have nothing to do with my military school.

Ling Wei was really "stimulated" to the.

Vaguely guess Ling Qian to go outside and foolishly. Suddenly anxious up. Looked gloomy and wayward brother.

Ling Qian simply turned his eyes to warning and persuasion turned a blind eye.

Mrs. Ling is not a strict mother. Children live in military school for many years. She has developed its natural habit, although the second son to stay at home for dinner, but since Ling Qian persevered out, nor too much against.

After lunch, Ling Wei immediately followed Ling Qian upstairs.

Ling Qian know his brother with behind, belly secretly laughing, deliberately pretend to do not know the way. To the third floor to open the door of their own suites, go after the close hand.

"Ling Qian." Ling Wei hand, the door arrived, stopped at the door.

"Why?"

"What are you going to do in the afternoon?"

Ling Qian fun to stun him, "I want to do, brother you are not very clear?"

There is no shameless smile, so Ling Wei angry.

"Why do not you allow that, why do not you think that you can not think of the downstairs for your mother?

"You?" Ling Qian no self-conscious consciousness, raised his head, eyes flashing ridiculed light, "how can you not consider for me? You want to sacrifice for the Ling family, you are selfishly not nod "

Really irrational!

Ling Wei facing a Jiaozhe to simply do not understand the truth of the mixed ball, simply do not know what to say?

"If you promise to let me be satisfied, I will not go out and trouble!"

Ling Qian as if the sky in general, like his brother shameless request.

Although Ling is full of protection for the desire, especially for the gentle mother, never want her to be hurt.

But Ling Wei still can not be considered without any consequences to promise down.

Promised to be the brother of the object. Normal people will not promise it?

The brother's hesitation in the eyes, Ling Qian understatement under the expression, is a rigorous logical thinking, will be for the brother of the plow of the large plow calculation of the results of the program and the reality of the application.

At present, people are still struggling period.

It seems also need to stimulate the next.

"Do not be reluctant, and I have long known that my brother will not agree." Ling Qian "friendly" smile, do not care to shrug, "say, outside the good things than his brother is too much. Every day for a fresh feeling I'll have to change my clothes and go out and let me take your hand. "

Explicit words, called accustomed to the military is strictly prohibited life Ling Wei difficult to parry.

Was hard training to hone out the wheat skin slightly red, embarrassing face embarrassing shy, can not tell the sexy.

But he solidly stopped by hand to close the Ling Qian. After a moment of silence, like the decision-like Chen Sheng said. "I'll go out with you in the afternoon, anyway, you can not let me go." Do not forget, I'll be your brother.

Ling Qian looked at him funny. "Well, maybe I can feel good.You can also let you see the live spring palace it brother, you so block the door, is that I get you to help you oral sex? Or want to open the door to see me off Show off.

He and the old things to mention, so that Ling Wei face flush spread directly to the neck.

Ling Wei really do not understand, well-educated parents, as well as the noble descent for the selection of cattle standard military education, how to train such students actually say so lascivious words.

He took his hand away, Ling Qian immediately closed the door.

In order to for fear of Ling Qian carrying him away from the outside and really make bad things, Ling Wei straight as the door gods, his hands around the chest to keep the door

"Ling Wei? How do you stand in front of Ling Qian?" Behind came soft with a strange tone of the female voice.

Ling Wei mind guilty, suddenly turned around, "mother how do you come up?"

Ling lady with a hand holding a small bowl of soup and silver spoon tray, came to Ling Wei, "mother also need to occasionally under the exercise ah. So the steward of the errand points over, to help my lovely son to send tonic."

The tray on the next door of the marble corridor flat table, bowl Sheng was half full delivery, send a bright smile. "Eat it."

"Mom, my body is very good, do not need to eat these things."

"No, this is the order of the mother." Mrs. Ling funny to learn from her husband's command of the military's tone, "you can not let Ling Qian their bad habits to learn, secretly put your mother to prepare the tonic , But also to lie to her mother that has been full of drift.When my brother to do a good example.He quickly finished, my mother put you out to play.

Was so gentle and forced, Ling Wei silently laughed, the bowl of things tone finish. Helplessly show the empty bowl to Mrs. Ling.

"Really good boy." Mrs. Ling happy to kiss on his cheek, "mother is the happiest time is good.May, my mother does not waste your rare holiday, go out in the afternoon, there is a holiday Can you ask them to come home and sit down.

"I can not think of damn Ling Qian, Ling Wei happy eye color down a sinking," I am and Ling Qian out together. "

"Is it better to help her mother to see Ling Qian, do not let him come to the end of trouble, he is not listening to my mother, and hope he can listen to the same brother in the military school, then the words." Mrs. Ling , Gave the eldest son a hug, completed the task like to pack a bowl of spoon, even the tray took away.

Mrs. Ling's back disappeared after the stairs. Has been closed the door. Finally opened.

"I really want to go out with me? I first declare that my planned plan will not change because of your appearance."

For the clothes Ling Qian jokingly watching the stick in their own room outside the Ling Wei.

And most of the same wealthy children. Ling Qian has a keen aesthetic, know how to dress up chic. And it looks extremely noble.

Cheng Liang shoes. There is no trace of wrinkled trousers, upper body is simple but cut first-class village clothes, expensive on the wrist near the astronomical control of the watch, it does not look Niu Li, but everything on his body, are ordinary federal people ten years salary Can not buy.

Called the coat of the slender figure than the same age to be high on the length of the shoulder in the clothes under the cover of the slender illusion, smooth and beautiful muscle with inherited the parents of the two advantages in appearance. There is a beautiful lady red lips. Ling general straight nose and eyes bright eyes.

In the eyes of Ling Wei, only from the appearance and accounted for, this brother is better than their own one hundred times better.

Who can imagine. This kind of arrogance. "I will not let you mess with the longevity of my parents' reputation for their own sexuality."

Ling Wei firmly play the role of the eldest brother. Whether it is not biological, but my mother has been entrusted to him Ling Qian entourage, Ling Wei has the responsibility to not make Ling Qian angry things to complain.

Two brothers bid farewell to the mother out of the general mansion to Ling Wei low-key personality, usually outside the school using ordinary transport, Ling Qian is just the opposite.

He personally driving the general level of senior officials can have the latest disc-type luxury suspension car.

"This is too blatant." Ling Wei sat in the driving half of the report uncomfortable.

Out of the way, the public area on the streets, ninety percent of the people will stare at them.

Ling Qian grunted, "If you are not satisfied, you can find yourself happy, I am willing to let you follow me, is already a great gift."

Ling Wei was angry to say nothing.

Ling Qian's act and senior officials of the Wan Children are not the slightest difference, directly to the disc-style luxury floating car to the bustling public medical street, and also not afraid of regulations. In the most convenient parking area up and down the car to stop.

Ling Wei locked thick eyebrows. "Ling Qian, immediately go away. Did not see the signs? Here is the emergency military parking spaces, not allowed to take up."

"I am the son of Ling Chengyun, not urgent military use it?" Ling Qian funny look at the face of Bian Wei. "Brother, you do not be silly, people can not be recorded by electronic instruments. Send a ticket to me mean meaning nothing more. Do you dare to catch me to temporary confinement?"

Ling Qian side said, while the eyes through the car's single-sided visual glass, slowly watching the streets of the crowd.

Many people are also sight of this high-level project to the incredible car. License plate and clearly branded the top of the military flag. So that people face both fear and envy curtain expression.

"How about that?" Ling Qian suddenly knocked at the glass with a high degree of transparency.

Ling Wei unknown to look like his fingers, is a boy through the street, looks very handsome, fair skin.

He is stopping, curious to look at Ling Qian's car.

Ling Qian's eyes are slightly excited about the evil, "the skin looks good, bite up to stay on the child, crying his feeling must be very cool. Ah, hope he has not been manipulated by men, I like the child."

Uncategorized by the dirty emphasis, so Ling Wei scalp tingling.

Ling Qian actually and he was easy to halo. "Brother, do you think I was soft or hard?"

I heard Ling Qian's words seem to have a strong meaning, Ling Wei was the king of the king of the law was shocked, military training every day must strictly adhere to the various regulations, was Ling Qian as a stunner.

"Soft hard? Ling Qian, what do you mean"

Brother 's harsh questioning. Did not work at all.

Ling Qian totally do not think how serious this matter. "Softly, of course, is to lure or give sweetness, for example, promised him in the professional grade assessment and score high point, such a condition.

Fully computerized advanced technology. So that the social division of labor more sophisticated, but also more hierarchical, to get a good job reward, you must first get the appropriate level of professional grade examination results.

Hundreds of billions of federal people to follow the fair judgment system, was actually an 18-year-old son of the son of lust into the conversion, Ling Wei integrity of the stylized thinking, once again a major blow.

Ling Wei angrily, "Ling Qian, you can not do it!"

"Brother, you are so overwhelmed, I have heard trouble." Ling Qian casually yawned. Make fun of him, "the expeditionary military school, the command of the school of cattle to contact the confidential system, it is too simple to say that this is no harm, even if the adults found, will not say anything.

Ling Wei teeth.

The students of the expeditionary military school have many privileges, perhaps Ling Qian did not speak. He really has the ability to contact the occupational rating system.

And the confidentiality of the military system compared to the citizens of the occupational rating system and what is it?

Ling Qian funny with the corner of the eye glimpse of the long brother upright anger, but helpless black face. Lazyly, "as for the hard, that is, he is caught directly to find a good hotel room, tied up to run a half dead, if this is found, the consequences may be serious."

"What is it! It is very serious!" The brother of the lawlessness, so that Ling Wei furious, the car filled with his angry roar, "the son of the generals committed rape." In the end you put the reputation of Lingjia where? "

"But it is very exciting ah." Ling Qian arrogantly look at his brother, "rough sexual behavior, but very satisfied with the male self-esteem, but this kind of thing. Even masturbation experience are not many brothers you can not understand."

The next second, Ling Wei's fist fiercely lingering Ling Qian do not care about the smile.

Straight in the dark to observe his Ling Qian has long been prepared to reach out his arms to block his brother with anger boxing, after all, is the military school students, Ling Wei's fist touch on the arm on the Ling Qian also painful Cuqi handsome eyebrows.

"Hateful!" Ling Qian put away a smile. Suddenly fluttering from the side of the brother, the Ling Wei pressure in the body, the use of close combat skills, closing elbow pressure Ling Wei's arteries, so Ling Wei burst of black before the moment. Ling Qian fiercely growl, "you think what is your own? Give you one-third of the color on the open dye. Dare to Ling family's parents hands? You are nothing but the owner of Ling family, no, you even when the Ling family all We do not need you so extra things! "

The arteries were severely curbed the action, so Ling Wei almost fainting.

He then understand the seemingly slender brother who, after all, in the first-class military school experienced traces of life.

Ears due to lack of oxygen and buzzing sound, Ling Qian was not hands. Cold face manipulation control keys. Turn the door open. "Do not follow me, you get me off."

Ling Wei difficult to sit up from the seat. Think of Ling Qian to drive him away, will be alone to do all kinds of evil, how can he leave regardless of the consequences? "Do not."

"roll!"

"No!"

Brothers are not confrontation in the compartment confrontation. Eyes facing eyes.

Touching tense atmosphere, air condensation to the freezing point.

Stare after the meeting, Ling Qian sipped into a straight line of violent lips, suddenly strange to bend out the point of curvature.

"You think you like this fool the same behavior, you can stop my pleasure is not it? Looks like your brother you do not have a good physiological lessons Oh, male creatures for the pursuit of sex, is a terrible and determined life instinct. I am. "Ling Qian cynical.

"Or you intend to tell things to Mom and Dad, let them to teach me. No matter how I put the video for your mouth to let go, let my mother see you in my mouth when the body fat when the cool look It 's a thorough point to confess the crime.

Every one of his words, are hit Ling Wei's fatal place.

Sharp staring at his brother's line of sight, because the shame and involuntarily moved elsewhere.

"You say, still count?" Silence for a long time, Ling Wei looked outside the crowd endless stream of people, Chen sound asked.

Ling Qian's heart suddenly jumping jump.

His face was quietly.

"What is it?"

"As long as I promise, you will not go out and foolish."

The soul can enjoy the hot posts of joy, probably means now this time, right? Ling Qian know the prey only foot step by step to accompany the trap.

The heart was moved straight to tears, on the surface, but also picked up the lips, pretend to disagree the demeanor, "promised what? Well, brother you old man who died, although the body and face good. I'm afraid I do not know what to call, for you, so for a grass, I want to give up the whole federated forest, I want to go, feel very bad ah.

"Ling Qian!" Ling Wei angry again, Huo Ran looked up, "you do not even have the basic moral to keep the promise?"

"Of course I can keep my promise, but what about your brother? When you ask me for this, do you know what to do?"

Ling Qian evil spirits of the proposal, is now being twisted for Ling Wei's own proposal.

But Ling Wei has no energy for this and his brother argue.

He felt a disturbing hint of his brother's interrogation, and was a little hesitant, and what was going to be done later?

"I do not want to consume every day," he said, "I do not want to spend every day, Have the power to rape a prequel officer and have no fun. "

"you"

If I do not feel happy, I will not be able to take care of my little brother and go out and play my own food. "

Speaking of the face is not the heart does not jump, listen to the young boy, but has been red to the neck up.

Evil words, through the fragile eardrum, directly to the erotic eruption of the venom erosive into the human brain.

"Oh, my brother," he said.

Ling Wei biting teeth.

Taut face lines, with a rather indomitable spirit and excellent soldiers will have the tough, but for Ling Qian have enough self-control. Almost now rushed to tongue over and over again licking that lovely face.

"Refused to do so to get off." Ling Qian said indifferent, "Ling family will be inherited by me and Linghan. What is my own bear like. Besides, my brother your body is not attractive to you. Hate personality, I have to slowly tune, it is a waste of time.

"I" is low. Gently answered, after careful consideration, black as the paint of the eye passing the pain of consciousness, only spit out, "good."

With the strength of the body, only to suppress their own out of the car, in the crowd burst into laughter.

Hidden in the door hanging side of the hand, in the line of sight can not touch the place. Fingers almost hard to almost put the leather cushion to life and life.

If not after the collection of military academy for many years incredible command of professional courses training. Trained to set the key to the true heart completely hidden up the ability, Ling Qian convinced that their plans for a long time plan can not be so perfect.

He restrained his heart extreme excitement, coldly asked. "What do you think about the relationship between the two of us?"

"Yes."

"I will be able to vent your desire anytime and anywhere, and you will have to make me satisfied." Ling Qian broadly smiled, "of course, if you keep your promise, I will keep my promise, Understand?"

In fact, he wanted to vent the desire of the object, and only one person only Ling Wei.

"understand."

"Come and kiss it." Ling Qian casually order.

"Ok?"

"Do not you hear? You will not connect the kiss will not it? Even this will not." You can even when the qualifications of my bed are not, and would like to have a kiss and a guy will not go to bed? "Ling Qian blatantly glanced at his brother, with an impatient tone," do not dawdle with me, wasting time, you still give me a little point to get off.When there is no contract between us. "

Ling Wei gas almost crushed teeth.

But Ling Qian want to escape the means, but as the most accurate photon guns. Directed at the nature of his promise of gold and hair, one hundred percent of the enemy to death, a few heavy breathing, Ling Wei had to cross the gap between the seats, his brother near the arrogant smile.

Also must extend an arm across the brother's body, press on the door to support the body.

Close to the embrace of the posture of the brother, so Ling Qian more happy, beautiful lips bent into a beautiful lonely.

"Hurry up." Ambiguous little boy boy. The mixing of the sexy charm of the hoarse.

Not willing, but forced to send the door of the lips, the end of the small touch has been waiting for the juvenile red tender lips. From the brother's temperature and softness. So Lingqian whole body thriving comfort.

Compared to the image of her brother masturbation ejaculation, real lips touch, filled with touching texture, brother clean male taste into the nose, a touch. happy. Real crotch instantaneous excitement of the climax can be compared.

This is a slow, extreme enjoyment.

More sweet than imagined.

"So even if kissing?" Words or as rude, can be responsible Of the tone, but has a strong smile to meet. Ling Qian hastily lingering Ling Wei clinging, sexy whisper, "the original brother really will not kiss. Oh. Nice."

Was his brother as an adult puppet in his arms, Ling Wei indignation.

But can not resist, but also to listen to his brother's orders.

Such a day for an hour people can not stand, think of later, Ling Wei is the only feeling is dark days.

"Even if the difficulty is too high, the Japanese side long, first from the simple teach it." Ling Qian side ridicule, with his fingertips possession of his brother's chin smiled and said, "open the mouth, the tongue out."

Ling Wei embarrassed to death.

Twenty one years, he has been to follow the strict military system, the face of ulterior motives, nervous even the blood almost stopped flowing.

Unfortunately, reason or surprisingly adhere to the operation, promise. Lingjia. Parents are a variety of factors. Including the habits of the military school to obey orders.

So that he can only make the only choice - in accordance with the command of Ling Qian.

When he nodded and said "good", Ling Qian in a party and. Seems to have become his immediate officer.

Obey, is the duty of the military.

He opened his lips, was too nervous, and the pale lips trembled slightly like a petal that was devoured in the wind, slowly, from the petals, and a little pink tongue.

Hidden in the mouth of the tongue in a carefully gesture to appear, as young as the baby, like just opened the best mussel inside soft.

Watching had to be exposed in front of their lovely tongue, Ling Qian throat escaped a low moan.

"Do not let go back."

Head to explore, with teeth bite out of the mouth of the mouth, brutally pull it out more so that their taste more.

Next, the tongue is constantly licking his brother's small cloves.

Above each sensitive taste buds, as well as tongue-sensitive bottom, must accept him as if never stop the wet confirmation.

The tongue was his brother as all things wantonly violent, no experience of life Ling Wei can not parry, the tongue was licking the pleasure of his guilty whole body trembling, even the support of the body arm have lost their strength.

Ling Qian tough to hold him. Put him in a place close to his knees. Bow to continue ruthless plunder, and occasionally tired and majestic to scold two. "The tongue stretched out again."

"Do you want to be dodging me?"

The crisp beating sounded in the carriage.

Was beaten by the younger brother of the lower side of the hip, although only gently. Let Ling Wei strong feel shame.

"Do not want to be beaten on the good point." Constantly with the taste buds thick tongue to attack the brother's shy tongue, a short while, has been forced to pry open the teeth to the solid teeth and soft mouth on the top.

"Ling Ling Qian" Ling Wei thought that the intense humiliation of things, almost has ended.

"Well, my brother was my kiss was cool?" Experienced control of long breathing, Ling Qian forced his brother to kiss with his tongue, the car inside the reverberation of the blush of water, taking advantage of the occasional separation of the gap between the two tongues, Dubbed, "hard not? Will not I be a kiss to get lost face shot?"

Do not need to be determined by hand.

Ling Qian quickly changed the position, the brother playing horizontally placed in the front seat, disc-type car interior spacious and comfortable, is convenient to act.

He pressure on his brother, such as the usual use of the gesture, indecent with stiff legs up, across the fabric, wild beast in the waist of the screw up and down rubbing.

Excessive move to Ling Wei instant brain blank.

"Stop!" Ling Wei cried. Find the dip in the pleasure of Ling Qian lift overturned. Sat up on the upper body. "You are too much!"

Watching his brother slowly from the car on the carpet raised his head, gloomy staring at him, suddenly. A restless pressure on Ling Wei mind.

He knew he had violated his promise.

And is just once again stressed that absolutely will comply with the promise in the end.

After the outbreak of instinct, Ling Wei embarrassed to bow his head, to avoid his brother condemned the line of sight.

Must be subject to language humiliation!

Ling Qian's heart, at the moment it is curse? Own stupid. Sure enough, the man is the lower body of the animals, a little bit of desire will be able to top of the military school, the future of the general power of the general are washed away. He actually forgot to think so to do the last.

Ling Qian. You only have the lower body of the fool!

Do you forget your plans?

"Well, brother, do not be angry."

That Ling Qian will immediately fell to his face, cursed his own agreement, can be ear, but it is Ling Qian gentle also with a little Chongni words.

Ling Wei surprised to see Ling Qian.

Ling Qian smile, "my brother's first time, of course, should not be so hasty."

Ling Wei touched the situation in the confused expression, Ling Qian back to driving position, launched the car. Easily said, "Okay, let 's go shopping, brother, you just broke your promise."

"Ah?" Stunned the next, Ling Wei admitted that the wrong nod.

To know the harsh brother will not let the amount of people so liberal.

Ling Qian suddenly pulled the topic somewhere else. "Brothers should bring a lot of their own bank card?"

This way of dialogue, so that Ling Wei is not used to, but he honestly admitted, "ah."

Lingjia to the three brothers with the same amount of pocket money, the amount of each month are very alarming. But in the view of Ling Wei, military school and what are there. And they do not like the high-profile luxury cattle live, so the bank card inside the pocket money rarely used, these years down, has accumulated astronomical figures.

Ling Qian so self-willed luxury, maybe every month are spent fine it

"Is it rich?"

"Have."

"The amount is big?"

"is acceptable."

"That's fine." Ling Qian showed a happy smile, "brother, in order to make up for your mistakes, then buy something, use my brother's money Oh."

If it is money. Ling Wei Daoshi does not matter, anyway, are Lingjia, that is, from Ling Qian and Ling Han's future property to their own.

Ling Wei nodded, "yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 9.6K 52
*NOTE: I'M NOT THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THIS TRANSLATION. THIS IS SOLELY FOR MY OFFLINE READING. *CTTO: https://yehetstradamus.wordpress.com/bilip/ Summ...
1.2M 15.5K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
Dark Lord By Shellyrill

Historical Fiction

616K 29.1K 54
He was finally back. After so long, he was able to break the seal that had condemned him. After suffering for so long, he finally can get revenge. H...
217K 7.1K 22
Feng Ming was only 19 when he lost his life saving a child from death without hesitation. The grateful father of the rescued child grants Feng Ming a...