Naruto: The Jinchuuriki Princ...

By _sugalili

(DISCONTINUED) "I don't know if I could change things when I'm not supposed to be here, but..." she started... More

Info!
Ch1: Welcome To Konohagakure
Ch2: The Blonde Uzumaki and Gloomy Uchiha
Ch4: A Game of Shogi with Me
Ch5: Shogi and Conjectures
Ch6: Gradutation
Ch7: Recognition and Amusement
Ch8: Introduction of Team 7!
Ch9: Survival Test!
Ch10: Tazuna and some explanation!
Ch11: Land Of Waves and the Kyūbi no Kitsune!
Ch12: Zabuza!
Ch13: Secret Revealed
Ch14: Flashbacks and Training
Ch15: Battle on the Bridge! (Part 1)
Ch16: Battle on the Bridge! (Part 2)
Ch17: Sand Siblings
Ch18: Chuunin Exams! (Part 1)
A/N-2: Not an update! But a new cover!
Ch19: Chuunin Exams! (Part 2)
Ch20: Chuunin Exams-Written Exams
Ch~21: Chūnin Exams-The Forest of Death! (1/2)
Ch~22: Chūnin Exams-The Forest of Death! (2/2)
Ch~23: Chūnin Exams-Akimi VS Orochimaru!
Ch~24: Ino-Shika-Cho!
Ch~25: Mess with my friends, you mess with me!
Special #1: ModernAU Halloween! Part 1
Special #1: ModernAU Halloween! Part 2
Christmas Special: Art Trash!
Ch26: The forest goes on!
Ch27: Heaven and Earth
Ch28: Explanations
Announcement: New Story!
Ch29: Chuunin Exams-Preliminary (Part 1)
Special #2: Happy Birthday, Chiairi Akimi!
Ch30: Chuunin Exams-Preliminary and Revealed (Part 2)
***Important & Final Note***
**important? notice??**
Updates
**Rewritten Book :)))**

Ch3: Academy

14.3K 355 278
By _sugalili

Two days had passed for the Chiairi heiress. And today was the day Akimi was going to the academy. The past two days, she occupied herself by exploring Konoha, trying to get familiar with the surroundings (even if she actually sucked at directions quite a bit), ate a ton of food since her travels got her hungry, and decided to make her own clothes. Akimi also got dragged by her wolf bijuu (Shiroukami) to get her training warm up. Asudo only watching in the sidelines with an impassive face. But if one were close to him like Akimi and Shiroukami, he looked bored more than anything else.

Speaking of Akimi...

In the silverette's bedroom, Akimi was currently snuggling a pillow, her silver-white hair tied in a messy braid, and her rosy-lips parted slightly. She would have woken up early by herself, considering that today is academy day, when living with two bijuus. It was a bit...er- okay. But when living with a certain wolf...

"GOOD MORNING, BAKA OF A HIME~!" Shiroukami's loud, intentional ear-screeching cheerful voice was directed --quite literally-- at the silverette's ear.

"HYAAAAAAAA!" Akimi's eyes snapped open and jumped away from the humanoid wolf, only to yelp when she jumped too far and fell off her bed. Her back, once again, collided harshly with the floor, legs still on the bed. And coincidentally, the pillow she previously snuggled on now fell on top of her face with a soft 'flop'. The world was against her when it came to sleeping.

Akimi groaned, raising her hand to push the pillow off her face. She narrowed her eyes to a glare when her purple orbs were met with midnight-lapiz. Her mouth was set to a scowl.

"Shirou-teme..." she growled, glaring harshly at the snow wolf. But Shiroukami wasn't affected by her jinchuuriki's glare. If anything, she leaned forward from the bed and grinned widely like the wolf she was. Asudo was behind the wolf, rolling his scarlet-red eyes yet with amusement shining in them for a brief moment.

"Hai?"

"You. Absolutely. Suck." Akimi spat, eye twitching when the wolf shrugged her off, ignoring what she had said. Shiroukami's tail waving side to side.

"So? You've got to admit, Aki-hime, I am the BEST alarm clock ever!" Shiroukami proclaimed proudly, sitting up from the bed and placed a hand on her hip while the other was raised mid-way into a fist. 'Is that really something to be proud of?' Akimi inwardly sweat-dropped.

"Oh, hecks to the no you aren't!" Akimi disagreed wholeheartedly, glaring through the wolf's head with her arms crossed angrily on her chest, still lying on the floor (Shiroukami inwardly coord at how cute her jinchuuriki was at not being able to curse).

"Well, at least I can actually wake you up. Compared to the alarm clock, you only either stab it with a kunai or smash it!" Shiroukami countered, crossing her arms on her (quite busty) chest with a huff, a smirk of triumph adorned her face. The silverette glared harder, if possible. Akimi had always hated mornings, so she loved sleeping. A lot. And sometimes, whenever she woke up early without being rudely awoken, she would sometimes be a little grouchy.

Akimi swung her legs off the bed and moved to her side to push herself off the ground, dusting her nightgown off. She stood up and walked to the bathroom, grumbling incoherent insults to the wolf under her breath while scratching her hair, not caring if her braid turned out a mess.

Shiroukami was sniggering at the silverette while Asudo sighed, face still impassive. The gold-blonde walked towards his partner-friend and rested a hand on her shoulder, getting her attention, "Now that's done, Shiroukami-san, I think it is time for us to cook breakfast for Akimi-sama." He said lowly, half-lidded scarlet orbs staring at midnight-lapiz ones filled with light. The wolf grinned, getting off the bed and stretched. Her cheeks flushing a healthy blue hue from excitement.

"Hai, hai. Time to cook breakfast for that baka of a hime!" She barked, hands on her hips and stared at the dragon. Asudo deadpanned, gold brow twitching akin to irritation. "Shiroukami-san, I am the one cooking breakfast. Today is the day Akimi-sama is going to the academy, not to mention her first time being surrounded by kids her age, and I will not tolerate having you cook poison for her the first thing in the morning." He clicked his tongue and left the room with Shiroukami trailing behind, ignoring her whining and complains of 'My cooking is not that baaaad' and 'Asudo-samaaaaaa'.

"Aki-hime! Breakfast is ready downstairs!" Akimi heard Shiroukami (-teme) yell out from downstairs, halting her from fixing her hair. She blinked and continued what she was doing and responded with a quick, "Hai! I'll be there, Shirou-chan!" before reaching to the drawer and pulling it open, grabbing two hair sticks. Placing them on her mouth, she pulled all her thigh-length hair and moved it higher on her head. Then she held it with one hand and used the other to grab the hair sticks and placed both of them on the hair, making sure they didn't move. Afterwards, Akimi used her free hand and wrapped all her hair around the sticks, making them round but with small strands of hair falling off. Pinning them with small hair-pins and adjusting the hair sticks, she turned her head side to side to observe her reflection on the mirror in front of her. Akimi nodded in satisfaction.

She glanced down at the attire she wore. The same dark-purple and blue battle-kimono. Okay...her mask was hanging on her neck for later, and um... That was it. Well, not much she guessed. Huh, it was sometimes creepy that her face resembled a delicate, beautiful doll. It was probably in her clan's genes, though. From what she had heard, they were drop-dead gorgeous.

Shrugging to herself, the heiress closed the bathroom door and left her bedroom, walking on the hallway towards the stairs. Once she reached downstairs, she was greeted with the sight of Shiroukami eating some noodles with haste and Asudo cooking on the stove, flipping --what she thought was-- a pancake in the air and caught it on the pan with little-to-no effort. His face was still impassive, but unless one were close to him like Akimi, his face softened a bit. Shiroukami was the first one who spotted the silverette. She turned her head, mouth still full with noodles, and waved her arm in the air.

"Afii-himme, Asshuzo-shama mayye phhancase phorr yuuu!" she slurred, her mouth still full with noodles. She was such a kid sometimes, Akimi swore. Asudo placed a plate full of pancakes on the table before walking behind Shiroukami, whacking her in the head with a flat ladle, a small 'ack' eliciting from her as she sputtered and wolf ears twitching repeatedly.

"Shiroukami-san, it is improper to speak with your mouth filled with food. I will not tolerate with it." He scolded the wolf with a deadpan, a vein throbbing slightly on his forehead. Okaaay... Akimi kept forgetting that Asudo was sometimes, like, the mother-hen of all three. If only she could laugh right now because he was currently wearing a fluffy pink apron. What was with men wearing fluffy pink-aprons these days?

Shiroukami swallowed all her food and grinned sheepishly, scratching her head with a closed eye-smile at the dragon. Technically, both Shirou and Asudo didn't need to eat, like all the other bijuus, but they enjoyed the taste of food (especially when, in reality, they wanted to eat alongside the heiress so she wouldn't feel left alone eating herself). "Eheheheh, sorry, Asudo-sama." She apologized, not entirely sounding sorry at all. Asudo rolled his eyes at her but accepted her answer nonetheless. Regardless, a small smile of fondness twitched on his lips before looking impassive once again.

Akimi sweat-dropped, heading towards the table and sat beside Shiroukami. Seeing the freshly cooked pancakes in front of her definitely raised the silverette's appetite.

"So from what my visions showed me, Naruto- Naru-kun will be doing his..." she paused, reaching for a glass of milk before continuing, "...prank, today. So I think I'll arrive at the academy first before him." She lifted the glass to her lips and tilted her head back slightly, allowing the cold liquid slide down her throat. Tasty. Shiroukami and Asudo nodded.

"You know, Aki-hime, just act like yourself. I know you're nervous." Shiroukami advised, pointing her chopsticks in the said girl's direction. Akimi sweat-dropped then started laughing nervously. Asudo also sent his jinchuuriki a pointed look, eyes still half-lidded. Well, it seemed she got caught. Go figures. They knew her so well. There were times that Shiroukami didn't act like a kid, because, let's face it, she was the Juuichibi no Ookami. And, um... Asudo was Asudo, observant as usual that she sometimes thought he was secretly a Nara; if it wasn't for his status, blond hair, and scarlet-red eyes.

"Ehh? Was it that obvious?" she muttered sheepishly, twirling a strand of her hair on her fingers from nervousness, a habit she really need to remove. Scratch that, she had a lot of nervous habits that she needed to stop; that was just one of them.

Asudo sighed, putting his apron down and reached a hand across the table, patting Akimi's head softly. She looked up, meeting his warm, half-lidded ruby eyes. "Do not worry, Akimi-sama. Besides, you need to interact with others your age." He smiled handsomely, eyes softening at her. In Asudo's human form, seeing him smile was so rare that only Akimi, and Shiroukami, had the privilege to see it. She bets in any woman's standards, he was down-right HOT.

Akimi responded with a bright grin. In the corner of her eye, Shiroukami was grinning like the wolf she is. It was true, Akimi needed to really talk with others her age. Even if she talked a bit with Naru-kun and Sasuke-san, she was still nervous around other kids, and she had never talked to another girl before, with the exception of others in the past. In all the years she had been traveling before coming here, the heiress had always been a shy kid, kind of self-conscious and had social-anxiety. But it was because of her past friends, Shiroukami and Asudo that she was now, who she was right now. Akimi was really lucky to have them, who knew what she would had become without the two.

While walking towards the Hokage tower, Akimi was greeted by waves and smiles from civilians and shinobis alike, returning their greetings with a closed eye-smile and a wave of her own. Though she was highly confused as to why some looked red, Akimi would've panicked if it wasn't for Asudo reassuring her in her head.

She had never seen a village this lively before, so Akimi won't lie and she quite liked it, being seen as an equal than an outsider. Even though some looked at her with small suspicion and confusion, they either smiled or shrugged it off nonetheless.

Standing in front of the doors, Akimi lifted her hand and close it into a fist, giving it a soft knock. After receiving an almost faint, "Enter." she pushed the doors open and was greeted with the sight of a busy Sandaime Hokage, not seeming to completely notice her yet as he was indulged in paperwork. A ton of paper work. She almost sweat-drop at that. But instead, she grinned brightly and ran to him around his desk.

"Hiru-ojii-san!" Akimi beamed, tackling her new grandfather in a hug. Hiruzen grunted a small, "Oof!" before grasping her shoulders to keep them steady and not fall backwards. The Hokage blinked and peered down, chuckling warmly when he was met with sparkling, clearly happy purple orbs staring at him.

"Good morning, Akimi-chan." He patted the Chiairi's head. The said girl beamed and pulled back from the hug, sitting on the desk instead. Akimi saluted, still smiling, "Goooood morning, Hiru-ojii-san!" he chuckled once again at her enthusiasm, almost reminding him of Naruto. They would be great friends, in his opinion.

He had no idea.

"Are you ready for the academy?"

"Hai!" Akimi beamed, saluting again. Hiruzen smiled warmly and stood up from his chair, going around his desk and glanced over his shoulder at her. "Then let's get going." He gestured the heiress to follow him. Akimi nodded happily and hopped off the desk, pulling her mask up and both started walking.

Then suddenly, a thought popped on her head and faced her new grandfather, "Hiru-ojii-san?"

"Hm?"

"If you're struggling with paperwork, why haven't you thought of using Kage Bunshin?"

A long silence was what it took place around them afterwards.

Hiruzen stopped still on his tracks and faced Akimi with the most dumbfounded face she had ever seen the Sandaime Hokage mustered. In all the visions Akimi had received, she had never seen the Hokage look that shock.

"...NO WONDER MINATO FINISHED PAPERWORK QUICKER THAN ME!" he unexpectedly exclaimed, making Akimi jump at the sudden proclaim. But Hiruzen didn't seem to notice as his own thoughts overruled him. So that was why the Yondaime was never always seen with paperwork surrounding him like the previous Hokages. Whenever Hiruzen would visit Minato, his successor, he was always shock-stilled to the floor when he was met with a bright grin from the older blond, no demons called 'paperwork' visible on the desk. He asked how the blonde Namikaze did it, but all he got in response was-

"That's what's called using your head, Sandaime Hokage." Minato smirked, waggling his finger at the stunned Hiruzen, his deep cerulean-blue eyes shining with mischief, Purposely addressing Hiruzen with his old title and emphasized the 'kage' word.

...And now, Sarutobi Hiruzen, the Sandaime Hokage, felt incredibly...stupid, for not thinking about kage bunshins in the first place.

Meanwhile, Akimi was left flustered and worried and confused.

When closing near by the academy, Hiruzen couldn't quite hide the amused chuckle bubbling up his throat at Akimi's gawking face, awe filled her eyes when staring at the kids her age running around and parents. Yet he also spotted a faint, hidden glimmer of pain, sadness, and longing when staring at the families. He inwardly frowned, had she never had anyone in her past to feel belonged to a family before? When he looked once more, he dismissed that thought away when he spotted longing, like she already had a connection, but seemed to had separated with them by terrible circumstances. And to see her pain hidden away so good, he absently wondered what events in her past made her so...skilled, at putting a mask (no pun intended). Almost looking like she suffered somehow to almost perfectly hide emotions from anyone to see, and Hiruzen had only seen those from war veterans, who never recovered, or experienced shinobi.

But he also hid a smirk when some of the kids and people they passed by (whether or not Akimi noticed them, which he, honestly, hoped she didn't) had their faces tinged in a blushing-pink or red when she wasn't looking (and also ignored the fact that some were secretly or openly gawking at him because he, willingly, escorted someone). Well, it was to be expected. The Chiairi's were previously well-known for their extraordinary beauty and good-looks (bordering to drop-dead gorgeous, male or female), and now he could feel a headache forming when trying to shoo the boys (and, no doubt, a couple of girls) when they ask to be Akimi's suitor, or court her, once her heritage was revealed. Or if she ever showed her face.

Hiruzen snapped out of his thoughts when realizing they were already inside the academy, just outside the classroom he assigned Akimi to be in. Did he stay in his thoughts too long? He mentally shook his head, no time for that. He looked beside him to see Akimi looking at him with, not very well, hidden hesitance and nervousness, and he was sure her repeatedly twitching pinky finger was a clear sign of nervousness, a habit. He smiled warmly at her in an attempt to soothe her nerves, which, it turned out successful. Her tense shoulders slumped a fraction and her pinky decreasingly stopped twitching.

"Don't worry, Akimi-chan, you'll do great." He got a nervous closed eye-smile in return and chuckled, ruffling her silver-white hair in reassurance. Akimi huffed, swatting his hand away and crossed her arms, pointedly looking away from him with her posture suspiciously sulky. He suppressed a smirk begging to form on his lips from amusement.

Hiruzen lifted an arm and knocked on the door, taking a few steps back afterwards. Akimi and Hiruzen noticed the loudness coming from inside the room started to dim lower, quieter, once the knock was heard. A few moments later, the door slid open to reveal a now-shocked Chuunin, eyes fixated on the Hokage.

"H-Hokage-sama! What are you doing here—! I-I mean- is there something you're in need of?" he stammered, getting his composure back in place.

Akimi looked at the man. He had brown hair tied in a ponytail, a scar across his nose-bridge, a hitaite with the clear leaf insignia securely tied on his forehead, a green vest over his upper body, black turtleneck underneath the vest, and shinobi pants with blue ninja shoes. His expression and chakra clearly showed his surprise and shock at seeing the Hokage in an odd time, like now.

"You have a new student attending here, Iruka-kun." Hiruzen motioned at Akimi and Iruka moved his gaze to the silverette, surprise flashed in his eyes for a moment as he observed Akimi. Iruka continued to stare at her and Akimi started to shift nervously. Then she relax when the brunette smiled, not knowing the small pink hue that briefly crossed his cheeks.

But Hiruzen noticed. And he mentally chuckled, oh dear.

"Hai, Hokage-sama, I'll handle this from here." Hiruzen nodded at the Chuunin and faced Akimi, reaching his hand to ruffle her hair once more and allowed a chuckle to escape when her cheeks flared pink, swatting his hand away again. He subconsciously noted the startled reaction from Iruka's face, probably not used to seeing the Hokage act like that—other than Naruto. "Have fun, Akimi-chan. You may see me after class has ended." Sarutobi smiled warmly at the silverette and turned around, walking away with one last wave of his arm before disappearing with a flutter of leaves on his trail.

Akimi unconsciously smiled at the last spot her new grandfather was on.

"Wait here, umm...." the silverette snapped her head towards the Chuunin and saw him scratching his head almost sheepishly. When noticing he had trailed off, wanting to know her name, she answered for him. "Akimi. My name is Akimi." She smiled at him, not that he could see it. Iruka nodded at her with a warm smile of his own.

"Wait here, Akimi-chan. You may enter inside when I call your name, alright?" he paused, then added, "And my name is Umino Iruka, but you may call me Iruka-sensei." The silverette nodded and Iruka entered his class once more.

When entering his class, he clapped his hands together loudly, catching their attention. "Everyone, may I have your attention! We have a new student and I suggest you stay in your best behavior!" he ordered, and the class instantly went silent, with the exception of small murmurs and whispers about who the new student would be.

When Iruka decided he was satisfied, he looked at the door where Akimi was waiting behind, "You may come in now." He said, and everyone gazed towards the door. Some not seeming to care but a few others looked on either way, including a certain Nara (who was a little curious as to why a new student would attend at this time around), and a raven-haired Uchiha. When the door slid open, everyone's attention was now directly, and solely, at the girl with silver, almost white, hair.

Once Akimi was at the front of the class, she stopped herself from flinching in shock with slight fear at the immediate attention directed towards her. So many eyes were boring on her frame that she only relaxed at Asudo's and Shiroukami's voices of reassurance.

"You may introduce yourself," Iruka's voice got Akimi out of her thoughts and straightened herself, despite her sudden urge to hide behind the Chuunin, facing her new classmates with new-found confidence.

"Good morning. My name is Akimi, and it is nice to meet you all." She introduced politely with a bow following afterwards, also polite. Lifting her head up, she cocked her head slightly to the side and allowed a closed eye-smile to surface her visible features, "Please take care of me." She added, getting up from her bowing position. She swore she heard the quietest of squeals and whistles but quickly dismissed it, probably just her imagination.

'Hai, just your imagination, Aki-hime. Actually it's all on me- ITTAI!' Shiroukami suddenly yelped, grabbing her abused head with her paws. Asudo sighed, shaking his head and huffed from his nuzzle.

'Be silent, Shiroukami-san. You're disturbing Akimi-sama's focus.'

"Now, does anyone have questions for Akimi-chan?" Iruka asked, gesturing his hand to the silverette beside him.

Almost immediately, all hands were raised except a silent Hyuuga and Aburame, and a skeptikal, observing Nara, whose eyes were intently watching the silverette's movements and reactions, mind racing with questions.

"Yes, Sakura?" Iruka inclined his head towards the pink-haired soon-to-be kunoichi. Akimi watched as Haruno Sakura (her mind quickly informed her) stood up and stared at her.

"My name is Haruno Sakura. And do you like anyone here?" she asked Akimi, an expectant look on her face and in her chakra. Akimi looked on with amusement at the not-so-hidden subtle glances the pinkette directed towards a raven-haired Uchiha, who was staring at Akimi and ignored the glances his fangirl was giving him.

"Saa, I was here for almost...not five minutes and I don't really know anyone here," except a few, she finished in her head. "So for that question..." Akimi trailed off, glancing at every student in the room. Or more specifically, all the future shinobi from her visions. She wasn't one to be vague, but, as a kid at heart right now, Akimi felt like being a smart-mouth.

Her eyes roamed around the room before stopping to stare at a lazy-eyed Nara, whose eyes stared straight back at hers even with his seemingly lazy posture. Akimi resisted a smirk, even if he couldn't really see it, she could tell that the Nara boy was closely watching her. She stared knowingly and winked at him unnoticeably before snapping her gaze from him and stared back at the pinkette's waiting viridian-green eyes, almost missing how his eyes widened slightly. Almost. "...No." She answered, pushing some bangs away from her eyes. Sakura nodded, satisfied with the answer, and sat down, despite her chakra buzzing with faint disappointment. Huh?

"Kiba," Iruka nodded his head at the brown-haired Inuzuka. Akimi looked at him as he looked back at her, standing from his seat. He had an unreadable look in his eyes as he smirked, "My name is Inuzuka Kiba, and are you single?"

Akimi blinked, almost taken aback at the question.

Her.

Single?

Huh?

"Uh, h-hai?" was Akimi's intelligent reply, tilting her head cluelessly like a confused puppy. She thought she had heard inaudible noises of squeals but thought nothing of it. What was the question about? Sure, she had heard about specific terms of 'are you single' from people and civilian alike from other villages during her travels, but she couldn't grasp the reason why he would ask her that.

'IGNORE THAT, AKI-HIME!' Shiroukami screamed in her head, flailing her paws in a, somewhat, not really convincing, 'non-important' manner. Asudo sighed, hitting his partner upside the head to calm her down, which, it worked.

Because of traveling for a long time, Asudo and Shiroukami had decided to keep, literally keep, their jinchuuriki's innocence from the...other part of the world. So yes, Akimi was very innocent from the other part of the world, even if she was exposed to the 'kill or be killed' rule.

So in short, Asudo and Shiroukami kept Akimi away from the world of romance (directed to her) and perverts. And that included a certain Sannin.

Iruka sweat-dropped, seeing all of his students, except a few, sighing in relief at the silverette's answer. He would admit that Akimi was quite beautiful than the average female population even with the mask on (which, now that he thought about it, wasn't there a clan that was rumored to have drop-dead gorgeous members?), but to think that they already had an interest towards her was...well, that was going to be trouble, because it appeared that Akimi was clueless and oblivious.

"Sasuke," he called out to the top student, inwardly stunned that the Uchiha would actually raise a hand to question someone willingly.

Sasuke stood up and maintained his gaze at the silverette, watching as her eyes widened briefly in recognition and slight confusion. "Why don't you have a last name?" he asked blandly, hands in his pockets. He didn't bother to introduce himself, he knew she already knew his name. At the corner of his eye, he spotted a certain Nara glancing at him and Akimi back and forth, probably wondering how they knew each other. Sasuke remained indifferent, though. His onyx eyes never wavered from her purple orbs, and he had a strong feeling that Akimi won't tell them, or him, her last name.

And right he was.

"Ah, sorry, but I don't have a last name." Akimi answered, managing to keep her voice and face plain and indifferent, but couldn't resist a smirk that immediately twitched on her lips of amusement. She noticed that Sasuke narrowed his eyes minutely at her answer, suspicion flashed through them. Subconsciously, from her perspective line of view, she had also noticed the Nara boy doing the same, narrowing his eyes at her answer but quickly went back to his slouched demeanour when someone glanced his way.

"Hn." Sasuke grunted and sat back down, leaning his back to his seat with his hands still in his pockets, eyes not wavering from Akimi. Well, he was right that she wouldn't tell them her last name.

Meanwhile, Akimi was pursing her lips as Shiroukami cackled in her head, not fully understanding the words coming out of the wolf's mouth other than 'All Uchihas are the same!' and 'Hn!'.

"Ino," Iruka looked at the Yamanaka heiress and she stood up from her seat, moving her bangs haughtily away from her blue eyes. Akimi blinked at the platinum-blonde, Yamanaka Ino was quite pretty.

"I'm Yamanaka Ino. And why do you wear a mask? Could we somehow see your face?" she asked curiously, leaning forward from her table. The other students stared in curiosity as well, even if some didn't visibly show it.

Akimi smiled, eyes quickly flashed with mischief and amusement. "Saa, that's for me to know, and you to not find out!" she chirped cheerfully, shyness ebbing away, hands clasped behind her back with a small tilt of her head that screamed innocent, a closed eye-smile in place.

Everyone, except a few, groaned or deflated in disdain at the silverette's answer. Ino huffed but nodded in acceptance, plopping back to her seat (her chakra twitched with disappointment and annoyance). She wanted to know if the new girl was beautiful, beautiful enough to catch her Sasuke-kun's attention. But she frowned inwardly when her heart somehow started beating quickly when those purple-blue orbs pierced her own. Ino sighed silently, dismissing those thoughts for now.

Iruka sweat-dropped once more at his students, what was with them? Couldn't they understand that if someone wanted to hide their face, it was personal matters? "Akimi-chan, you may choose a seat." He turned to the silverette, seeing her nod at him. Akimi walked forward and sat in front of the observant Nara, adjusting her kimono to find a more comfortable position.

A cloud of smoke suddenly appeared beside Iruka and everyone was a bit startled but moved their gazes away from the new girl, not seeing her sigh to herself in relief.

When the cloud dispersed, another Chuunin was revealed. He walked towards Iruka and whispered something in his ear. The brunette nodded in response, an annoyed look sporting on his face, and the Chuunin disappeared quickly as he came. Iruka faced his class one more time and quickly said, "Everyone, I'll be right back. So please behave until I return," before disappearing, leaving a cloud of smoke in his wake.

Akimi sweat-dropped, why did her new sensei leave her with the (obviously) curious students? She knew Iruka was getting Naruto, but not only that, she felt uncomfortable with all the stares she was currently receiving.

Well thats done! Its just part one too... Well 1k words r enough for meh!

2018 Lili here! And ha, 1k words? More like 5049 words! Anywho, hello guys! I hope this better told, and explained, edited chapter is alright for you! And as you can tell with the totally big difference, I'll be doing some MAJOR editing because I now, clearly, have the correct plot and scenarios in my head (with a small help from my brother).

04/09 - Oh yeah, a new drawing pic of my awesome Asudo and silly Shiroukami~!

Word Count: 5,049

Saa~ See ya!

Last Edited: 8/26/17
Edited: 11/2/17 - 03/01/18
Final: 09/02/18 - 02/01/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 3.5K 14
Two years have gone by since Kitsune was defeated by Sakon and Ukon of the Sound Four, sustaining a serious throat injury and being told she'd never...
56.7K 2.2K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...
106K 4.4K 40
[COMPLETED] *book one in the Uzumaki series* Tomomi Uzumaki only has one close friend. And he's an Uchiha. She tried to keep him a secret from her...
39.2K 2.3K 46
-CURRENT ARC: Chunin Exams\/ (Chapters 41 - N/A) [Prologue: 1 - 23 Team Assignment: 24 - 28 Land of Waves: 29 - 34 Pre-Chunin Exams: 35 - 40] This is...