Ch3: Academy

Two days had passed for the Chiairi heiress. And today was the day Akimi was going to the academy. The past two days, she occupied herself by exploring Konoha, trying to get familiar with the surroundings (even if she actually sucked at directions quite a bit), ate a ton of food since her travels got her hungry, and decided to make her own clothes. Akimi also got dragged by her wolf bijuu (Shiroukami) to get her training warm up. Asudo only watching in the sidelines with an impassive face. But if one were close to him like Akimi and Shiroukami, he looked bored more than anything else.

Speaking of Akimi...

In the silverette's bedroom, Akimi was currently snuggling a pillow, her silver-white hair tied in a messy braid, and her rosy-lips parted slightly. She would have woken up early by herself, considering that today is academy day, when living with two bijuus. It was a bit...er- okay. But when living with a certain wolf...

"GOOD MORNING, BAKA OF A HIME~!" Shiroukami's loud, intentional ear-screeching cheerful voice was directed --quite literally-- at the silverette's ear.

"HYAAAAAAAA!" Akimi's eyes snapped open and jumped away from the humanoid wolf, only to yelp when she jumped too far and fell off her bed. Her back, once again, collided harshly with the floor, legs still on the bed. And coincidentally, the pillow she previously snuggled on now fell on top of her face with a soft 'flop'. The world was against her when it came to sleeping.

Akimi groaned, raising her hand to push the pillow off her face. She narrowed her eyes to a glare when her purple orbs were met with midnight-lapiz. Her mouth was set to a scowl.

"Shirou-teme..." she growled, glaring harshly at the snow wolf. But Shiroukami wasn't affected by her jinchuuriki's glare. If anything, she leaned forward from the bed and grinned widely like the wolf she was. Asudo was behind the wolf, rolling his scarlet-red eyes yet with amusement shining in them for a brief moment.

"Hai?"

"You. Absolutely. Suck." Akimi spat, eye twitching when the wolf shrugged her off, ignoring what she had said. Shiroukami's tail waving side to side.

"So? You've got to admit, Aki-hime, I am the BEST alarm clock ever!" Shiroukami proclaimed proudly, sitting up from the bed and placed a hand on her hip while the other was raised mid-way into a fist. 'Is that really something to be proud of?' Akimi inwardly sweat-dropped.

"Oh, hecks to the no you aren't!" Akimi disagreed wholeheartedly, glaring through the wolf's head with her arms crossed angrily on her chest, still lying on the floor (Shiroukami inwardly coord at how cute her jinchuuriki was at not being able to ...

"Oh, hecks to the no you aren't!" Akimi disagreed wholeheartedly, glaring through the wolf's head with her arms crossed angrily on her chest, still lying on the floor (Shiroukami inwardly coord at how cute her jinchuuriki was at not being able to curse).