Forbidden Fruit (Urban)

By ColeWoorld

[COMPLETE] Sai is new on campus. She and her best friend are ready for what university life will bring them... More

Forbidden Fruit
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
Sequel?
Sequel!

four

9.4K 420 66
By ColeWoorld

Sai

"It's not a date."

I rolled my eyes at A. I was literally just gonna walk over to his door, knock, and enter. That's hardly a date, right? She was blowing this up way more than she should have. I was really feeling Eli, for all of the week that I've known him. "Hush because I already know you finna dress up," she was kind of right. I mean I wasn't bout to go see him looking like a bum, that just wasn't me. As I got up to get dressed, Elijah texted me.

eli 🧡
I'm still seeing you today, right?

I replied and told him I'd be by his place in less than an hour. Putting my phone down I searched my closet for something simple to wear. I threw on a creme cropped top and some brown baggy cargos, adding layered gold jewelry. Since my outfit was mainly neutral, I grabbed my green tote for some color. My hair was styled in the braid out I've been rocking, and I shaped it up a bit in the bathroom mirror.

"...and you said it wasn't that serious. Get tf out," Ada looked me up and down, complimenting me on my choice. I put my wallet and charger in my tote, and just as I was about to leave I remembered to get my Fenty slides, just in case my 1s got too uncomfortable. I texted Eli and told him I was ready to go.

"Sai-Sai, I'm outside," I opened the door and his car was pulled up to the curb. He got out to open my door. "Thought I was just goin' to your house, what's all this?" He walked to the drivers seat and entered the car. "A lil something for ya'."

He buckled up and started driving. After pulling out of the complex we began talking. "Elijah, where you taking me?"

He chuckled. "Don't worry bout it, just enjoy the ride."

Speaking of his car, "How long you had this car?" It was a very new car and it smelled so.

"I got it a month ago. Went up to the dealership and told the salesman I wanted to buy a car. He gon ask me who's paying for it. I said uh, nigga I am. He was tryna act like since I'm Black I'm broke. I went and asked for a different employee because that man pissed me off."

I was surprised at the fact that he bought his own car. Where the hell he getting this money from? Not from cutting hair. Ain't no way. "So you must got another job?" He nodded and explained that he does tattoos too. "Two jobs really ain't that hard."

I looked at him crazy. "Uh, it ain't that hard if you not lazy. You ain't gon catch me with two jobs while we in school." he laughed.

"You can be lazy all you want to. My girl ain't never gon have to work." Was he tryna...

Thirty minutes later we arrived at this place. "Ight so before we go in, you gonna tell me where we at?" He got out of the car and opened my door.

"Nah." Together we walked into the building and I finally realized what he brought me here to do.

"A cooking class?" I turned to him.

"Eli, how did you know I love food?" I gave him a hug.

"Wait till you see what we cooking, ma."

Inside there were two rows of four cooking tables. Every table had two stools and two aprons. We sat at the last available table and Eli tied my apron around me. All around us couples mingled and talked. As we got settled, another couple came to talk to us.

"Hey y'all, I'm Neisha," she waved and went on to introduce her partner. "And this is my boyfriend, Shawn," he smiled.

"Waddup ," Eli dapped him up as I introduced myself to Neisha.

"Alright everyone, we're going to learn how to make breakfast. Y'all know, for when you get done with the morning sex and you hungry as hell." The cook made everyone  laugh. "What the hell you get us into, Niesh?" Shawn asked her. She chuckled as the cook gave us instructions.

She told us how to mix the batter for crepes. I poured the flour in the bowl and Eli measured the milk. I whisked as he added eggs, sugar and cinnamon. He dipped his finger in to taste. I grabbed his finger before he could put it in his mouth.

"We some good cooks," I said as I licked it off his finger. He smirked and bent down to whisper in my ear.

"Don't start something you can't finish."

After the couples class was over, I made sure to get Niesha's number. "We gotta link up soon. You seem like a cool shawty." I waved at her as Eli opened the door for me to get in.

"Where to now?" He started up the car. "Destination two out of three."

"This time imma actually tell you where we going." He went on to explain that we were going to the mall.

"I'm officially excited. Wait I don't have my c-" he interjected.

"I'm paying." This whole date idea was so sweet of him. And best believe I was gonna run up a check if it was on him.

After the first hour of shopping I put on my slides. After the fourth hour he had all my bags in his hands, all four of them. I didn't wanna go too crazy, and plus I had just went shopping with A.

"You stay here while I pull up the car," I checked my phone as I sat on the bench.

sista💗🤞🏾
Um where he take you?

sista💗🤞🏾
Bitch you been gone since 1 it's bout 7. Wya?

I replied to her texts and told her we've got one more place to go. Eli pulled up the car and opened the trunk so I could put the bags in. He opened my door and let me enter.

"Ight, we down to the last place. Imma let you pick where we eat," He looked over to me. "Well I'm hungry so...Brazilian Steakhouse?"

"Your wish is my command."

We got back to my place around ten. "Let me help you." I walked to the door and unlocked it as he got the bags out of the trunk. "Ada I'm back," I yelled inside. No response. I unlocked my phone to call her just as she sent me a text.

"Where she at?" Eli asked, setting the last couple of bags on the floor. I informed him that she was having a little fun. "College party. She can't stay cooped up for too long." He raised his eyebrows.

"Sai, I had a lot of fun today." He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer. My heart rate almost tripled being this close to him. His scent had me dizzy and I felt myself smiling again.

"Aw you leaving me already? Stay a lil bit." I poked out my lip in persuasion. He smacked and sat on the couch, barely protesting.

"How long you been knowing A anyways?" He asked, picking up a picture frame of us.

"She's family," I explained. "Our parents go way back. All the way back to the motherland." He nodded.

"You got a sibling, Eli?" He clenched his jaw as he tensed up. I could see the subject bothered him. "Brother." I decided not to press him more about it, not wanting to ruin the amazing vibes of the night.

I grabbed all the clothes he got me and took them to my room. "Meet me in the bathroom," I told him as I shut my door. I took off my slides, put my shoes in the closet, and threw today's clothes on the floor. I got a big Spellman College t-shirt from my dresser and slipped it on along with some volleyball shorts.

"Watchu bout to do, ma?" I pulled up a chair for him to sit in. He faced the mirror as I stood behind him.

"You finna make good on your promise." I walked over to the cupboard and got out some banana clips, curling creme, conditioner, olive oil, a spray bottle, a wide tooth comb, and a rattail comb. I passed him the bottle and told him to fill it up with water. He switched on the tap and filled it half way. I put in one pump if conditioner and shook it up.

"Are you serious rignt now?" I moved his head up to where he could see me. "I sure am." I used the comb to part his hair in four sections, holding each part together with a clip. I sprayed one section down with water so that it was a little damp. I combed it out from tip to root, adding more of the mixture as needed. I did this to each section and made sure I massaged his scalp.

"You know you really good at this Sai," he complimented me.

"Thanks. Now do you want a twist out or protective style?"

I used the smaller comb to take out neat sections for the medium sized twists he asked for.

"Sai-Sai you really don't have to do this. It's bout to take forever." He chuckled. I told him I wanted to do it because it was honestly fun for me. I put the curling creme in the part I took out. Smoothing it in, I began twisting; when I reached the ends I added a little bit of olive oil and coiled it. "You do hair on the side?"

"Used to. Stopped cuz I don't have time." Within an hour I was done with his whole head. Yes, I was that fast. My mother owned a braiding salon and taught me everything I knew.

We talked and talked the whole time I twisted. "Sai," he pulled me onto his lap so that I was straddling him. "I had a really good time today." I cupped my hands around his face as he squeezed them. "Yeah me too." We sat there, gazing until our lips got closer. He embraced me in a kiss and my lips melted into his. They felt like the softest thing you could imagine, and I let myself fall into them.

I pulled back to look at his face. "We should do this again," he stared back at me, smiling.

"We should," I got off of him and led him to the door. I really wanted him to stay, perhaps do more than kissing...

But I was overwhelmed and smiling too hard, again. Plus, I was good and tired. "Good night, Eli." He hugged me once more.

"Goodnight, Sai Baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830 20 70
Meet Heart Melrose (Gem), a determined, heart wounded, rebellious grade twelve graduate with a record of chaos during her high school era. Her record...
96 0 14
Two Bestriends torn apart at the start of their sophomore year. Fighting back feelings, facing their own outer problems and inner demons. Will they m...
22.1K 968 25
All through high school, Reagan Bell and Alec Mason, inseparable childhood friends and neighbors, had wanted to go to the same college. Had planned t...
143K 2K 10
She sacrificed her pain to erase the one she saw in him. When one night brings more than a single favour....and pleasure grows within painful circums...