A Night to Remember~ Book 1

By Angie8177

When Kira, a young heiress is invited to a frat party, the shy socialite reluctantly accepts. A few drinks to... More

Note to reader
Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 33

5.4K 309 7
By Angie8177

****Max****

What the fuck just happened?

This was a damn nightmare...

Just moments ago I was enjoying a pleasurable day with Kira. And then this.

I stared at her and watched that sparkling glimmer in her eyes dim the moment Bianca took me by surprise and kissed me. I knew something was up when Kira came to my office, now I know why. But why didn't she tell me?

I pulled away from the elevator and immediately called Wilson and told him to take Kira to my place and make sure she didn't leave. I needed to handle Bianca and then set things straight with Kira.

I walked towards my office and told the secretary to hold all of my calls.

I opened the door and entered. I stared at her trying to understand what part of our last conversation did she miss?. We were done. I told her we were done.

I observed her as she looked out the window.

"What are you doing here, Bianca?"

She slowly turned her head, looking over her shoulder and smiled at me.

"I came to visit. Can't a girl visit her boyfriend," she said, turning her head to look out the window again.

I frowned. "We broke up; I'm not your boyfriend."

I watched her shake her head and laugh with a scoff.

"Oh!!! Please, Max, you're still with that nonsense?" she turned to look at me.

What the hell is wrong with her.

"Look, Bianca..."

"Max... It's ok if you're confused, it's normal to have cold feet, but we will be okay baby," she slowly approached me.

Cold feet!!. Wait....what???

She stood before me and lightly pressed against me. Biting her lips, she flirtatiously glided her finger over my jaw.

My gaze settled on hers. Icy blue eyes hungrily lowered to my lips. A sensualness that I would have happily given into in the past. But...not now and she knew it because she was putting in the extra effort and it was making her look too needy.

I stepped back a bit. I mean is she getting the hint or not that I don't want to be with her. There's no fucking mixed signal here that I know of.

She was incessant in her approach and my face, I know could not have looked more pissed. But, it did not phase her.

"Loosen up, Max!. Is your new girl toy not putting out that you have to put up a face like that?" She teased with a purr.

She was goading me. Playing games I wasn't willing to join in on.

I huffed out a laugh.

"Oh! She is putting out," I grinned enjoying the play of jealous emotion swirling in her eyes as I admitted it.

And I went in for the kill and grabbed her pulling her close until we were nose to nose.

"And every time it's a stellar performance with no need to even taker her clothes off or even touch her. She's just that good," my jaw clenched as she tugged away from me, but I wanted to reverse the tables.

"Ah is it that you don't have a boy toy who puts out for you, Bianca?" I arched my brow.

She laughed with a sneer.

"Only because I haven't put myself on the market baby, but I can guarantee that they will swarm around me like bees if I were available," she pulled away but it wasn't good enough.

"So why haven't you? I gave you your walking papers along time ago," I hissed shoving her away this time.

"Cause I want you, Maximilian Chase, only you." she grounded out stumbling to face me.

"That will never happen, Bianca, we are done."

"That's for me to decide, Max."

I shook my head.

My face was on fire with the immense anger I was feeling at this point. I took a deep breath pinching the bridge of my nose trying to bare the thumps forming in my head.

I was fucking fed up.

"Just leave, Bianca. Don't come back here again." I shouted.

Angrily, she reached for her purse and headed to the door then paused.

"Who is she, Max?" she asked.

I looked up at her. This sense of protection rolled within me with the need to keep Kira out of her reach.

"She is of no concern to you," I warned her.

"Of course she is," she scoffed.

"How so?" I clipped.

"I at least need to know who I'm up against, I want to know my competition," she tilted her head and tightened her lips.

I walked to her immediately. Staring at the malicious intent in her gaze to find who I was with and start trouble. The thought of her confronting Kira riled me up. I know I had nothing to worry about because I was careful, but now she posed a new threat.

I pressed the door shut. And I could not have been clearer than I've ever been and I made sure my point got across that addled mind of hers.

I wrapped my finger around her neck carefully, applying enough pressure to get that look of dread she was currently giving me.

I'm not one to be violent with a woman but she took it out of me in the worst way.

"Stay out of my way, Bianca. Don't! Start dredging up trouble where there is none."

I could feel her throat working to swallow beneath my palm and I loosened my grip enough, but not entirely until I got my point across.

"Understand?"

I waited until she nodded reluctantly, then shoving me away and fleeing out the door.

Exasperated and drained, I turned to my desk and packed away my things. I needed to go to Kira. I needed to talk to her.

I couldn't have left the office any faster than I could to get home. Since my car was in the garage below I drove home. I sat impatiently in traffic and drove with an anxious edge on the road. Minutes later, I pulled into my private parking spot and texted Wilson and told him to take the evening off.

I stood in my elevator reciting words in my head to say to her. I felt overwhelmed at the thought that she was alone crying or upset. Or probably snuck out and left.

I wouldn't put it past her, nor blame her if she did.

But the moment the doors opened and I stepped into my living room, I walked over to the island table and placed my things on it.

I saw an empty bottle of Chardonnay and a sense of sorrow gripped me. If anything I was lucky if she was awake. Then I turned to find her slowly walking towards me. Her reddened eyes looked up at me. She was freshly showered, her hair damp and she wore a pink top with matching panties.

She said nothing. I said nothing. Our eyes did all the talking then she nervously looked down. I couldn't look away from those beautiful lashes that fanned her cheeks or reddened nose that looked like it took its fair share of abuse from a tissue. But, the sheer view of apprehension in her stance only increased her enticing look.

Suddenly, her eyes slowly rose to mine, and before I could react or say anything, I was mesmerized by the mixture of determination and longing in her anything. Then she closed the distance, wrapped her fingers around my tie and yanked me down and ground her lips to mine.

Shit!!!

It started off soft. I savored the light flavor of Chardonnay on her tongue. The contrast of her taste and its slowly fading apples, pears and oak was so inviting.

She tilted her head and licked into my mouth. I moaned with such a sultry act and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her flush against me.

Fast, shallow licks that stirred my now simmering desire only proved that this gorgeous, petite- beauty at any time could bring me to my knees.

Her kisses were gifts and I felt honored to receive them.

She kissed with everything she had, with longing, passion, hunger, and love.

She held nothing back as she clung to me and took all that she wanted and I gladly gave it. I was hers to do with as she pleased. I was at her mercy tonight.

Her tongue was plunging into my mouth, tangling with mine, her quickened breaths mingling with my own and filling my lungs.

My senses were drenched with her, her flavor and scent, my mind spinning as she angled her head, seeking a deeper taste.

Devouring me.

She moaned sweetly and my balls tightened with a response.

She tugged on my lower lip, sinking her teeth into it, her tongue caressing it.

I groaned, wanting more, my mouth feeling hot with need.

She released my lip and took my mouth again, filling me with the taste of her desire, her tongue a velvet lushness of tormenting pleasure.

Her grip suddenly loosened, her lungs heaving, her eyes glazed with fresh tears stared up at me.

"Your kisses are mine, Max," she whispered softly.

"Only mine..." She said, turning away.

Dumbfounded and at a loss for words, I was left standing here insanely aroused as my eyes watched her sexy ass sway away out of my sight.

Fuck!

I was shaken, definitely stirred then left emotionally raw and exposed by the most erotic moment of my life.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 41.1K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...
129K 4.6K 34
𝐼 π‘€π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑏𝑒𝑔 β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘™π‘–π‘˜π‘’ π‘Ž 𝑙𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 π‘π‘–π‘‘π‘β„Ž. π‘†π‘œ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘'𝑠 π‘€β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑, 𝐼 π‘“π‘’π‘π‘˜π‘–π‘›π‘” 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑑 π‘™π‘–π‘˜π‘’ π‘Ž οΏ½...
1.2M 41.2K 52
Ranked #1 in adventureedition Ranked #27 in justwriteit *** His hands moved up my thighs seductively. "You're mine......" his voice was nothing but...
253K 2.3K 5
⚠️THIS STORY HAS EXPLICIT SCENES AND MATURE CONTENT. IT IS NOT ADVISED FOR THOSE YOUNGER THAN 18⚠️ Also, please be aware this is merely an EXCERPT fr...