New Beginning (Percy Jackson...

By xXx_percabeth_xXx

Italy Jackson, twin sister of Percy Jackson, has decided she needs a break from the life of a demigod, so she... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Alternate Universe
What should i do
Moving accounts @ChaseArden

SO SORRY GUYS!!!

7.1K 69 15
By xXx_percabeth_xXx

Hey guys!

So I know I've been probably one of the worst writers ever, but I'd just like to say that you are all seriously the best!! Like you've put up through my meaningless promises that I swear I wanted to keep, and I promise that I am almost finished the next chapter, but I don't know how to continue on from where I left off. I'm only planning to do two or three chapters for the alternate, so hopefully I shouldn't take too long, and I've just graduated, so I have no excuse for leaving you guys like this, I'll be back in business as soon as I can!!!

I love all you guys, and thank you so much for putting up with my lack of updates.

~Dana

(Edit: this no longer goes, but I'm going to leave this up until after I post the first chapter, I'm still stuck half way through the chapter, need to figure out where to go next)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 284 25
Ellie Jackson is Percy Jackson's twin sister. They didn't look the same, but they definitely shared almost the same personality. They are both protec...
28.6K 345 10
Ok, so heads up, this is going to be a Pipercy story I'm going to merge two of my favorite types of stories; demigods in high school, and a Percy Jac...
34.3K 724 17
Three years after the war against Perfection, the demigods find things to be much more calm than it was before even the recent Titan War. Between an...
16.6K 302 37
Thirteen girls had lived a pretty crazy life, which just got even crazy. Two people named Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase come to pick them up, clai...