Tale as Old as Time

By AvengersCompound

-18+ ONLY. Minors DNI- Chris and Emily are married and expecting their first child. When the unthinkable ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note

Chapter 14

3.8K 69 6
By AvengersCompound

October passed without much happening. Chris was in and out of town. He still had his very low moments but he seemed much happier. We spent Halloween with Chris' family. Chris and I walked Carly's kids up and down the street. Miles and Ethan had both wanted to be Captain America which was adorable. Stella was only a month old and so couldn't come with us but Carly dressed her as a ladybug and she was just the cutest thing ever.

Chris and I did couples costumes again. Chris went as Han Solo and I did Princess Leia.

"One day our kids will be with us when we do this," Chris said, as we trailed after Ethan and Miles. The boys were running holding each other's hands but every driveway we got to they were too scared to go in alone.

"I hope so. I gotta say, this might be competing for my favourite holiday." I grinned.

Chris put his arm around my waist. "It's so stupid they don't celebrate it in Australia. That's the dumbest fuckin' thing I've ever heard."

I looked at him with mock shock. "How dare you, sir? Those are fightin' words!"

Chris burst out laughing. "You know it's true." He said, giving me a squeeze. "Besides I know Christmas is never getting knocked out of place for your favourite holiday. So let's not get carried away."

I nodded and kissed him. "You're right and you guys do Christmas better too."

"See, Australia sucks and America rules. You just have to face facts." Chris teased.

I punched him in the arm and he put me in a headlock, rubbing his knuckles on my head. "Stop it, Chris! My hair!"

Chris let me up and kissed me as we caught up to the boys. "You gonna go to the door this time?" Chris asked as we approached them standing at the gate.

Miles pouted. "No, I don't wike it."

****

In early November Chris left town again. We'd agreed to play with the remote vibe. I was a little worried about how loud it was. Not that it was super noisy, but you definitely hear the buzz. So the rule was he had to call or text just to make sure I wasn't somewhere completely inappropriate.

Gaby and I went dress shopping one Saturday for her wedding dress. The shop she had chosen was in a cute terrace building in the city near the bay. Gaby was so excited. Unlike me, she was so into the dresses. We had made an appointment and were just looking through racks as we waited for the sales assistant.

"God they're all so beautiful," Gaby said, excitedly as she held a fluffy white dress up to herself.

"If you say so," I said, smiling at her.

"Emily, you're the absolute worst." Gaby laughed.

"Please don't make me wear pink," I said quickly. Gaby completely lost it. She fell on me laughing.

A tall blond woman approached. Ms. Martínez, I'm Erica. If you'd like to come with me. She took us into a small room in the back and we sat down on some plushy couches. There was a cake on the table and Erica poured us some champagne.

"So did you have anything in mind?" She asked, sitting opposite us.

Gaby pulled out her wedding book. I started giggling and Erica gave me a withering look. Gaby showed Erica a range of dresses she'd liked and Erica hurried off to make some selections.

I looked at Gaby and wrinkled my nose. "You like weddings."

"I sure do. I can't wait to be a princess." Gaby smiled.

"And we're friends because...?"

"Emily, stop it." Gaby laughed. I nudged her with my elbow.

Erica came back with a rack of dresses. The first dress she picked up and showed Gaby lost it over. She went to the change room to try it on and I picked up a glass and had a drink. My phone started playing the Avengers theme song and I answered.

"Hey my love, what are you up to?" I asked.

"Not a lot. The bigger question is, what are you up to?" Chris purred down the line.

I swallowed and squeezed my legs together, the vibrator shifted inside me and pressed down on my clit. "Just looking at dresses with Gaby."

"Bad time?" Chris asked.

"No, Gaby's just trying on a dress," I replied.

The vibrator buzzed to life. I let out a quiet squeak. "Just say 'you look beautiful' and I'll switch it off," Chris growled.

"Okay," I said softly. The buzz was sending an intense tingle through me. I whimpered a little.

"Quiet now, Emily." Chris purred. I started to rock on the chair a little, trying to bring along an orgasm. "You like that, baby? You like me getting you off while I'm out of town?"

"Yes," I whispered. I was being brought to the edge really fast. The public nature of the game. Getting to hear him talk dirty to me. I felt like an exposed wire. Chris kept changing the settings on the vibrator too. Increasing the buzz before dropping it off again. I started panting, the occasional whimper escaping from me.

"I can hear you. You gonna come for me, babe? This soon?" He purred.

"I don't know," I answered trying to keep my voice steady.

"I understand. You need my dick, huh? You want to ride my cock don't ya?" He growled.

"Uh huh." I mewled.

"Poor, baby. I'll be home really soon and I promise I'll fuck you so hard. You won't be able to walk straight." Chris cooed.

At that point, Gaby stepped out of the dressing room in a big white puffy dress.

"Oh my god, Gaby you look so beautiful!" I yelped. The vibrator switched off and I jumped up. I was glad I was wearing a skirt because my panties were soaked and I'm pretty sure I would have had a wet patch on pants.

"Gotta go, Chris," I said, quickly as I moved towards Gaby.

"I'll call you tonight." He said. "Love you."

"Love you too," I replied. Shit. I hadn't thought this through. I was gonna be all overwound all day now.

I hung up my phone and held Gaby at arm's length. "You're all cupcakey!"

"You like it? I'm not sure..." Gaby said, frowning down at her dress.

Erica appeared from the front of the store. "What do we think?" She said, coming over and fussing around the dress.

"I'm not so sure," Gaby said looking at herself in a mirror.

Erica smiled and went to a rack. "Then let's try something else."

Gaby tried on exactly six dresses before she came out with the one she fell in love with. It was white and had a strapless heart-shaped bodice, a drop waist and layer upon layer of tulle on the skirt. It was very princess and she completely lit up in it.

"I think this is it, Emmy!" She squeaked, looking at herself in the mirror.

Erica fussed around her and I went and got a veil and put it in her hair. "You look beautiful. James is going to cry so hard."

"I've never seen him cry. So that would be awesome!" She chirped.

Erica started to take Gaby's measurements. "So were we thinking bridesmaids' dresses too?"

Gaby smirked. "I was thinking something pink and frilly."

****

When I got home I texted Chris to tell him that I was back. He then spent the rest of the afternoon and some of the night torturing me. I was in my office working on a paper when the first one went off. It shocked me out of nowhere. I gripped the desk and ground against my office chair. I could feel my orgasm coming close. I pushed down into the chair and tried to picture Chris holding me down and fucking me. I didn't even come close to orgasming before he switched it off.

The next time I was doing some dishes. I almost smashed a plate when he switched it on. It slipped from my fingers and crashed back into the water. I leaned against the counter and felt my knees buckle as the buzz spread from my cunt out to the rest of me. This time I came close. I was right there on the edge, panting and moaning. My forehead resting on my arms when it stopped suddenly and I let out a frustrated sigh.

He did it when I was eating dinner. When I was watching TV. When I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. He never left it on long enough to get me off either. By the time he face timed each, my clit was swollen and my panties were soaked.

"How're ya doin' there, babe?" Chris asked, smirking.

"Oh yeah. You know... if you don't let me get off now I'll probably kill you." I answered, carrying my phone to the bedroom.

"Oh, poor baby. I better take care of you then." He cooed. "Take off your clothes for me."

I propped my phone at the end of the bed and stripped off my clothes. I pulled the vibrator out finally. It was a sticky mess. I grabbed my favourite one that looked like a little pink loch ness monster and sat up against the headboard legs spread.

Chris was sitting on the sofa in a hotel. He'd propped his iPad in front of him on the coffee table so I was looking up at him with his legs spread apart. He was still fully clothed though. Wearing red plaid and black jeans.

"Fuck, Em. Look at what I did to you. God; if I was there..." He groaned and his hand went to his crotch and he stroked himself.

"Yeah, what would you do?" I asked and started stroking my fingers over my tender pussy. It sent a shudder through me. My cunt was hot and wet and so sensitive I didn't think I'd last long.

"I'd tie those hands of yours over your head, to begin with so you couldn't touch yourself." He growled.

"Take off your clothes," I said, continuing to gently tease my pussy.

Chris stood so for a little while all I could see was his abs and legs. He took his shirt off first. I could see the hairs on his stomach and the definition of his abdominal muscles in high resolution. When he unfastened his fly and dropped his pants I audibly moaned. The way he slowly revealed his Adonis belt and then his dick, which pulled down and then popped up hard against him. It was so fucking hot.

Chris sat back down smirking. "You like that, huh?"

"Mm-hmm..." I hummed. "Run your hands down your body and then start stroking yourself."

"Emily..." Chris whined.

"Just do it," I said. "Then tell me what you'd do next"

Chris ran his hands down his chest and over his stomach before gripping his cock in his large hand. A shiver ran through me and a sudden gush of fluids dripped from my cunt onto the mattress.

"Oh god, babe." Chris groaned. "I'd want to lick that all up. Taste yourself for me, baby. Tell me what I'm missing."

I pushed my fingers inside myself. The brief stretch of my entrance made my hips buck. I pulled my fingers free and sucked them moaning at the salty/sweet flavour. "Tastes like lychees and the beach." I moaned.

"That's it, baby." Chris groaned. "I'd fuckin' lap that up. Then I'd start fucking you. I'd slam into you. Fuck you right into the mattress."

I lubed up my vibrator and pushed it into myself. Chris had started leaking precome and he slicked his cock with it as he rubbed his fist up and down his length. I moaned loudly and arched up off the mattress as I turned it on and pressed it against my clit.

"When you came I wouldn't stop. I'd keep fucking you. I might even pull out and get the vibe you wore today and stick it back in you so you couldn't stop coming. You'd be begging me. I fuckin' love it when you beg." He growled.

He was bringing himself along quickly. His own words turning himself on as much as it turned me on. "Oh god, yes. Please, Chris." I moaned as I fucked myself with my vibrator, pushing it hard against my g-spot.

"That's it, Em. Beg me to come. Beg me." He growled.

"Please, Chris. I wanna come. I need it. Please." I pleaded. It was true too. I wasn't going to be able to stop myself.

"Good girl. You're always so good for me. Of course, you can come." He purred.

I pushed the vibe hard against my g-spot as I held it on my clit. I came hard. Crying out and snapping my legs closed.

Chris jerked suddenly, his muscles clenching and he came on his abs.

"Jesus Christ, I love watching you come." He breathed.

I panted and pulled my vibrator free. "I like watching you too. The way your muscles tighten up when you do is the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen in my life."

"Okay, I better go clean up." Chris sighed. "I love you so much. I'll be home in a couple of days and I'll make good on my talk."

I smiled. "Can't wait, my love." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 3.8K 23
Chris and Y/n Evans have been married for some time, they have four kids. Between Chris's acting career and Y/n being a stay at home mom, for the me...
59.5K 2.1K 30
~~Completed~~ Formally The Willing Assistant 'His intense gaze made her feel like he already knew her, and she couldn't help but feel self-conscious...
117K 1.6K 25
includes - smut - angst - fluff chris evans and all of his characters! enjoy <3
74.8K 2.2K 26
Follow the journey of Y/n and Chris's relationship, from first meeting, to dating, having boy girl twins and finding out they're pregnant, getting ma...