Secrets

By kimmy-may

More

C H A R A C T E R S
C H A P T E R // T W O
C H A P T E R // T H R E E
C H A P T E R // F O U R
C H A P T E R // F I V E
C H A P T E R // S I X
C H A P T E R // S E V E N
C H A P T E R // E I G H T
C H A P T E R // N I N E
C H A P T E R // T E N
C H A P T E R // E L E V E N
C H A P T E R // T W E L V E

C H A P T E R // O N E

7K 70 50
By kimmy-may

Noah Centineo POV

(5:56 pm)

As everyone was telling the waiter what they were wanting, I was still searching for something that was appealing on the menu.

"And what would you like sir?" A woman's voice asks.

I look up, acknowledging her presence but not paying attention to what she looks like.

"I'll have the lasagna," I said as I closed the menu.

"And your drink?"

I look up at her.

"Lemonade please."

"Your food will be with you soon," She says with a warming smile before walking off.

"She's pretty" Austin compliments.

"She looks familiar, it's like I've seen her before but can't figure out where," Jacob said before doing his thinking face.

"Maybe she has one of those familiar faces," I suggest as I rest my arms on the table.

"Hmm, Maybe but she is hot" He proudly says.

I looked over, she was serving a table not far from us quickly writing down their orders. She has light but not to light brown eyes, along with brown hair that was tied into a nicely done bun with a green hat on. Her skin was a nice olive color and she must of be about 5'7, maybe 5'8.

I do agree with them, she is pretty.

Moments later our food was brought over to us.

"Sorry for the long wait, it's pretty busy tonight" she apologizes, handing over our food one by one.

"No worries, we understand" Jacob smiles.

As she gave us our order, I took this opportunity to take a glance at her name tag which displayed, Kiki.

Hmm, basic name.

Doesn't surprise me though, everyone around here is basic.

"If you want anything else, please don't be afraid to yell out" She kindly tells us.

We all thank her before she walks away.

"I saw you checking her out" Austin smirks.

"I wasn't checking her out. I was wondering what her name was" I corrected him.

"Oh sure," Austin said in disbelief.

"What's her name then?" Jacob asks.

"Kiki" I answered.

We finished our meal and we're talking amongst ourselves.

"Looks like they are closing up" Jacob gestures over to the table Kiki is cleaning.

"Which means we should get going, we have a party to plan out" Austin sits up in his chair.

"Bro, the party isn't till tomorrow night" Jacob points out.

"And? your point is?" Austin questions getting up.

We followed him to the car parked outside but I stopped in my tracks before exiting the restaurant.

I turn to Kiki.

"Did you forget something?" She questions sweetly.

"No, I was actually wondering if you would like to come to this party we are throwing tomorrow night?"

"Oh, um" She looks surprised. "I'm unsure I what I'll being doing tomorrow night but ill see what I can do"

"Sweet, well here's the address," I said passing her the napkins.

"Thanks," She replies, accepting the note.

"Have a good night."

"Same to you" She replies before walking off.

KIKI MCCRAY POV

(11:20pm)

After a long, hot, demanding day, I am finally making my way back home.

I pulled into my driveway and waited for the gate to fully open.

I parked the car and got out, grabbing my bag.

All the lights were turned on but I couldn't see any movement.

I continue to walk to the front door.

The door flings opened, scaring the shit out of me.

"Ahh" I scream, jumping back.

"Sorry I had to," Laughs Brendan.

"Aren't you nice" I chuckle shaking my head walking past him.

He closes the door.

"Hey Lid" I greet.

"Heey!" She greets back with a smile.

"Where is everyone?" I asked placing my bag on the dining table chairs.

"Andy, Melissa, and Logan have gone to bed early for their trip to Chicago. And as for Franke, he is in the recording room" Lydia fills me in.

"That's right I totally forgot that they are going overseas. But why aren't you asleep?" I ask Brendan as I walked over to the fridge.

"Couldn't sleep so I thought I'll try the hot milk method" he answers.

I grabbed a cold water bottle.

"Does that actually work?" I questioned.

"I don't know, I guess we'll find out soon" He shrugs, reaching over my shoulder grabbing the milk.

"I'm heading off now since my work here is done. I'll see you all in a couple of weeks" Lydia cheers packing her laptop.

"Oh wow, I'm actually going to be home alone for a while. What on earth am I going to do?" I questioned.

"I reckon you'll have a lot of your friends over every now and then," Brandon says.

"Or even yet murdered by one of your many stalkers" Lydia jokes.

"Oh god," I playfully said in fear.

"Meh, you'll be fine. Knowing you, you'll hardly be here anyway" she laughs.

"True, you do have a point there" I agreed.

"But I'll see y'all later," she said goodbye and exits the room.

"Well, I'm off to bed now. If I don't see you in the morning I hope you have a safe flight" I told Brendan who is watching his glasses of milk route around in the microwave.

"Thank you" he looks over and smiles before reverting his attention back to the microwave.

I walked upstairs and quietly enter Logan's room.

He was peacefully sleeping and I didn't want to disturb him.

I quietly snuck over to the bathroom, grabbing a clean men's maverick t-shirts and had a shower.

I wiped the excess makeup off and switched the lights off.

Tying my hair up, I walked over to my side of the bed.

Carefully climbing into bed without awakening Logan, I got under the covers and turned my lamp off.

I felt strong, warm arms wrap around my body and his neck rest on my shoulder.

A smile grew on my face.

"You're finally back" He sleepily whispers.

"Sorry I woke you" I apologized.

"You didn't, I was waiting for you," He tells me.

"You leave tomorrow," I said tracing his arm with my finger.

"It's not for long, I'll be back soon."

"I know but in the meantime, I'm going to miss this" I turn to face him.

"Me too" He replies before kissing my forehead.

"I'll let you get some sleep before your flight. Goodnight Logi" I kissed him.

"I can finally get a good nights sleep since you're with me." He cheeses kissing me back. "I love you, Kiki."

"I love you too Logan."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Like, comment, share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57 13 12
❝ π”π”²π”°π”ž π”ͺπ”’π”ž 𝔒𝔰 ❞ you are my 𝙒π™ͺπ™¨π™š
65K 1.6K 40
when the love reaches its limits