My Hazza (COMPLETED)

By clumsylouhaz

Its started with a short of introduced self in a letter and Louis find the letter by faith , then started to... More

Description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 (part 1)
20 ( part 2 )
21
22
23
24
25
25 ( part 2 )
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
epilogue ?
Epilogue
The End
Alternate Ending

32

27 2 0
By clumsylouhaz

8th September / Thursday

Harry POV

I was currently sitting my ass on the uncomfortable chair , my back is already hurting me but it's okay , as long as I can sit here and watch Louis . I held his hand and rubbed his knuckles, I didn't realise that I can actually feels his bone over his knuckles , he is so thin but yet a beautiful human being .

" Lou , they said , people in coma , can hear us talking to them , so that's what I'm doing right now . So um , I didn't go to collage today , cause I'm afraid of something bad happens to you , I wouldn't make it here . So I decided to stay . Liam kind of mad at me cause I've been skipping classes a lot . He was afraid that professor won't let me graduate this march cause of my attendance and maybe my result . Well , I said to him that he shouldn't be worried about it cause I have a smart brain , not to show off but you've got a really clever fiancé Lou ! I've read all the chapter that prof gave us and I find it very difficult to remember but I manage to understand it and that make me remember about it . Well , my subject isn't that hard so yea , we shouldn't worried about it . "

" about my attendance, " I sigh , while wiping my tired eyes " I don't know , Lou . I think , I want to be here with you all the time . So , I've been thinking to drop my studies ? Like after you , urm, healthy again , I will continue my studies then . I can find a job at bakery or even at the market, I don't care , as long as it's can give me money . Wake up soon love . It's been 2 days you sleep . So you have to wake up and cuddle me , I can't go to sleep without someone spooning me , only you can do that tho ! . " I kissed his hands and then his forehead , I feel so tired that I let my head on the bed near Louis arm , it isn't  comfy at all , but I'm awfully tired and I just want to sleep .

Louis POV

Where am I ? Am I already die ? " booooo! " I turns around and I saw my family. Fizzy and Lottie ran to me and both of them hugged me , obviously I hugged them both , but the real question is where am I ?

" miss you , bro !! " Lottie said as she kissed my cheeks , I smiled at her " miss you too ! Where are we now ? " I asked as my mom and dad approached to me " heavens darling ,'' mom said smiling while my smiled dropped . That's mean I ...

" not yet man . You are just halfway through there , don't give up son , it's not time yet , we know that your business isn't complete yet " my dad said then he hugged me . I'm confused but all of the sudden my heads hurt and I whimper .

Harry POV

I woke up as something twitches in my hands and I realised it was Louis . Oh shit ! His eyes rolled back and I quick to press the red button , soon the doctor and nurse come inside and I was pushed out of the room . What happened?

Please be okay , please be okay , please be okay , please be okay ! I walked back and forth and put my hands over my heads and unwilling tears start to fell down . This is so unreal ! What is happening, what the hell is HAPPENING ??!!

" Harry, " I turn around and saw the doctor approached to me , " everything is okay right ? " I asked slowly , the doctor nods and sigh " he is just having another seizures , do you talk to him ?" The doctor asked curiously, I nods " am I not supposed to ? " I asked confused " no , its great actually , its seem like he's processing the things that you talk to him . Keep talking to him yea , maybe he will tried to wake up , stay strong Harry ! " the doctor said as he patted my shoulder and walk away . I sigh of relief .

I sat down at the chair and calm myself , suddenly there was a buzzed in my pockets and I took it out and look like Niall called me .

Niall : Heya Harry ! Everything is okay ?

Harry : Louis just had another seizure but that was the  way he's respond when I talk to him I guess .

Niall : sorry to hear that Harry , the reason I called you was um .. mrs Prada, asked for you and I heard some rumors that she will handing a warning paper to people who absent their class for more than 10 times and I'm afraid you will be facing this Harry , cause if I counted how many days you're not coming , it's more  than 10 times har-

Harry : That's great , I was about to drop college tho

Niall : glad to hear that you're- wait what ??!! Can you repeat that again ?

Harry : I wanted to quit and find a jobs at supermarket or whatever if I needed money

Niall : don't be ridiculous Harry ! We have like 5 month left to graduate, don't you -

Harry : I can continue my studies back after Louis being healthy again tho

Niall : you want to spent another year alone at college? I know you Harry Edward Styles , you hate being alone and you hate do the assignment a lot ! So don't you dare to deny it ! You want to do another assignment alone ?

Harry : Look Niall , it doesn't matter for me . Maybe Louis -

Niall : I bet Louis will disappointed of you Harry . You just gave up your studies because of him and he might think that it is his fault that you stop .

Harry : *sigh* Give me some time , I will think about it . And oh , do you guys already booked the ticket flight to Canada tomorrow?

Niall : yea we did . We have to be at the airport around 4 tho cause our class ended around 2 , we already packed so no worries .

Harry : thank you guys for doing this to us . I appreciate it.

Niall : you guys our friends and family so of course we will help you . I already asked the doctor about the details and already make an appointment at the doctor in Canada , so we will get to know about this method as soon as possible tho , look Harry , I have to go , see you guys soon I guess , byeee!

Niall ended the calls and I frown . It's okay , I understand about it . I go back to Louis room and sit beside him , I bring his hands towards mine and kissed it " Lou , wake up please ! We need to create a lot of memories together,  and uh are you going to be mad at me if I quit collage ? If you're mad or disappointed even , give me any movement that you can make ? " I plead him .

All of the sudden , I felt his hand twitch against mine , I frown  and said "I'm sorry , didn't mean to make you disappointed,  will you wake up now ? " I asked but this time , he show no movement " well , I ask too much right ? " I chuckle at myself .

" so , tomorrow,  Niall and Liam are going to Canada for finding information for your cancer , apparently there was a cure for terminal illness but they only did it to an animal tho so that is why I sent ni and Li to Canada to see whether it can be use in human or not , I begged you , don't give up please , you need to stay alive and I will do everything for you to stay alive , if I had to give you my brain , kidney , lungs , hearts or whatever, I will give it to ya ! I'm not joking !"

" Miracles happen every time , we just need to pray and waits for it , I love you Lou , with all of my heart , forever and always , pinky promise!  " I wipe my tears and kiss his forehead.

Lots of love , Azzy  ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 301 21
Louis Tomlinson: 24 been in a mental asylum from when he was 18 when his parents found him on the floor off the bathroom with his wrist slit. His...
13.3K 375 29
Harry and Louis have been best friends since the X-Factor. Ever since One Direction formed and became famous Harry has been struggling to find himsel...
3.1K 92 16
Louis can't wait. His best friend Harry is finally coming back home after a long vacation trip. But what happens if Harry suddenly has a girlfriend...
170K 3.4K 47
The days of the One Direction are coming to an end and the hiatus was made. Louis if forced to sign up a contract which takes Harry away from him. Th...