::If I ride for you::

By TyAntonioo

If I ride for you , you'll be fine... Who knows what will happen when Cassandra runs into a little bit of tr... More

Meet Cassandra
Meet Kaidence
Shopping&Reunited
Party
Nightime
Trouble
7
Discovery
9
If I Ride For You
You'll Be Fine
You'll be fine pt2
Currently Cassie
Currently Ny
16
17
Gender reveal party 1
Gender reveal party (2)
20
21
22
24
23
25
26
27
28

Currently Kai

138 7 1
By TyAntonioo

Love to @TheYungGoddess for her comments too x

Kai's POV
We're on a break... We havent broken up we're on a break... Actually we did break up but I still love him and he still loves me but we cant be together. Jewelz fucked up everything. If Will comes anywhere near me he'll get arrested. All because of Jewelz. Im so mad but what can I do? Im out going to work and I have  some errands I gotta run . Gotta pick up my shoes , get my nails and hair done. Im out here looking ratchet asf In my headwrap and no makeup and sweats. I didnt get no bathroom time this morning because of Cassie and August and the bathroom in the guest room dont work.

I parked my car and got out.
I went into the building and I walked past my colleagues arguing with this boy. I rushed to the back to get changed into my uniform.

Its basically an oversized shirt only reason my shit oversized is because the racist bitches that work here said my other uniform was too tight and its too stimulating. I work at the spa btw. I re wrapped my hair and went out on the floor. Damn this girl still arguing.

Me- Its alright you cool off and go to the back I'll handle this... What seems to be the problem here sir?

??- Well Ive been standing here for about 20 minutes now and she sat in her chair laughing with her friends like she dont see me standing here and that other bitch wanna talk about some "maybe we can ignore it till it goes" then when i say something she wanna shout im calling security

Me- Well im sorry that happened theres not really much I can do but I can offer you a free massage.

??- Actually Im here because of a sporting injury so all my massages have been booked and paid for.

Me- Oh wait hold on name please

??- Jordan

I searched him up on the computer woah he got 12 appointments. Hmm surprisingly the only Jordan in the system so he was easy to find

Me- Mr. Calloway I'll throw in 3 more appointments for free and make that 15. I will personally see to them myself.

Jordan- Thankyou *squints* Miss St.Joseph

Me- You can call me Kai, follow me.

Hmm hes kinda cute

Jordans POV

Left Right Left Right... Jiggle. Damnn my masseuse got cake. Shes leading me to the room where shes gonna give me a massage.  Its just gonna be me and her... let me get to know my target first before I start dropping game.

Kai- Take your clothes off and leave them there in that corner over there and wrap your private parts in this towel.

I chuckled she sorted out her station while I got undressed. I was done so I laid out on the stretcher. 

She put some oil on my back and started rubbing me down.We have a problem... what do I do if my dicks hard and im lying flat on my stomach. Ahh well.

Kai- So Jordan what do you do for a living?

Me- Im a baller what about you

Kai- Oh Im an aspiring model and I do this shit coz i gotta get money for rent and all that stuff.

Me- You're very good at your job and good luck with modelling.

Kai- Thankyou good luck with basketball

Me- Thankyou I actually got a game later on today , you should come watch

Kai- I dont really like sports.

Me- Come on we can go out after or you could come back to my place and we could just chill?

She hesitated for a second

Kai- Well I guess why not?

Me- You gon have to seat in the front row right next to the bench.

Kai- Yuck sweaty people. I really feel like wearing some heels tonight too damn

Me- You can , you can be my pretty princess on heels.

She giggled.

Later that evening

Jordans POV
Kai walked in through the doors and she looked around she met eyes with me and smiled.

She looked beautiful she walked over to me.

Me- Glad you could make it sit there

Kai- Good luck

She gave me a hug and sat with the other plus 1s. I saw some guys staring at her. I gave them dirty looks dont look at my girl well you know what I mean. So obviously we playing now and the opposition wanna start some shit and got me taken off the court so obviously I had an attitude for the time I was on the bench.
I heard that number 13 players girlfriend talking shit. She said something like im a wild animal that needs to be locked up then Kai shouted

Kai- Girl stfu your mans wack and you know it

Girl- Oh girl bye talking like you're relevant just shut up and take care of your zoo animal

Kai- I dont know shit about taking care of zoo animals maybe I should ask your man seen as hes got first hand experience with you.

I turned around like damn and Kai looked at me smiling. The girl stood up like she was gonna do something.

Kai- Run up I dare you!

Next thing you see is the girl run across the court and Kai straight banged her in her face.

Kai- Act reckless now bitch.

She flipped her hair and skipped back to her seat everybody was just watching and laughing. Some of the guys on my team kept asking if she was my girl. Lol I wish. We proceeded with the rest of the game. My team of course won.

Im in the car with Kai now

Me- Mind if I stop at mine and take a shower and stuff

Kai- Erm no problem who do you live with?

Me- Myself in a very small apartment Ill move out when I get a wife and kids

Kai- Awwh cute you got anyone in mind yet?

Me- Its too early to tell

I glanced in her direction but I turned back to keep my eyes on the road.

I parked my car in my driveway and we went in my house. I took a quick shower. I was drying myself and Kai was staring at me.

Me- like what you see?

Kai- Well... W... Ahh my eye! Theres something in my eye!!

Me- Don't lie

Kai- Im not lying come blow my eye

I did as she asked. She opened her eyes and looked directly into mine.

Kai- Erm you should be getting ready.

Me- I should be but I wanna do something first...

I kissed her before she could say anything. She surprisingly kissed me back. I pulled away

She smiled at me.

Me- Do you really wanna go out or just stay at home and chill?

Kai- *sigh* I wanna stay but I know Im not gonna be bothered to go home afterwards

Me- You can stay over

Kai- Let me just text my brother then

I smiled to myself Im not even gonna try anything with her tonight we need to build a relationship first but Im very tempted to do something to her.

~~~~

Kai's POV

Turns out I ended staying with Jordan for the whole night I dont have work in the morning so its not a problem. We talked all night its like 5 am now.

Jordan- Something has caught my attention since you got changed you have a scar on your thigh?

Me- Erm yeahh I do

Jordan- How did that happened

Me- I got shot

Jordan- Wtf how

Me- Long story and I don't really wanna talk about it.

Jordan- Oh okay its not a problem

He started to tell me a funny story and I was laughing my ass off and he said...

Jordan- Hey Kai have you ever been in love?

I nodded

Me- Yeah yeah I have

Jordan- What happened

Me- Well we cant be together right now but I still love him.

Jordan- Do you still think about him?

Me- Yeah sometimes its not like we ended on bad terms or anything

Jordan- Do you miss him

Me- *sigh* Yes of course I do but what can I do I just have to move on

Jordan- Oh

Me- Why do you ask

Jordan- Because I think Im falling in love with you and I didnt want anything to be in the way of you potentially loving me back

Me- Oh...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90 17 13
Every girl always wanted to get away from the streets and violence... Kehlani is not you typical hood chick. Everyone knows her as a sweetheart just...
12.9K 410 27
"I know what I'm going to do" I said as soon as we arrived into her room. She shut the door and looked at me, determination in her eyes, "yes, we wil...
1.5K 179 19
Life for me has always been easy. Hang out with friends, do my homework, eat and sleep. That was a typical day in the life of Cassandra Matthews. Tha...
148K 3.5K 20
Cassandra - I've gone through life's ups and downs because of you. I've felt how crazy love can be with you. But I just can't get you off my mind. Yo...