28

Kai's POV

Both Jak and Amairy looked back at me. Tears started forming in my eyes. Will cheated on me? Again? Wtf man.

Amairy- Kai I am so sorry

She came over and hugged me. Great, I just find out I'm pregnant but the love of my life is cheating on me?

Jak- Let's go downstairs and talk.

I nodded and stood up walking back inside and through the door towards the front door.

August seemed to follow aswell.

Jak- leave it Aug shes fine.

August- No I wanna hear this

I sighed and we went downstairs into the lobby. We sat down in a corner at a table. Me, August, Amairy , Jakeidah and the sad truth that Will cheated on me.

August- Whats going on?

Jak- im bout to explain

August- I swear if -

Jak- i said im bout to explain. Don't cut me off

He glared at her.

Jak- So I had this girl, named Olivia. She was soo sweet and she looked so innocent but she's just a liar. She cheated on me countless times but what can I say? I loved her so I went back. But after a while I realised that she wasnt what I wanted. Shes trouble. So I left her. I went over to her place to get my stuff and I seen this watch on her bed side.

She sighed.

Jak- It was the watch August was so mad at Kai for buying. I look on the floor and theres clothes there. Like all scrunched up, Olivia was wrapped up in a sheet and her bed was stripped. Then Will came out the bathroom.

FLASHBACK

Jak's POV

I burst open the door. This girl got me fucked up if she think Im gonna stay with her after her excessive cheating.

I kicked open her door and she was wrapped up in a sheet. She looked back all shocked.

Liv- Jaki get out! You're really been so crazy right now.

Me- Who else is here!?

Liv- No one

I looked around and something was glistening in the corner of my eye. A watch? Dammnn its real nice. Looks expensive, I should take it.

I completely ignored her shouting and picked up the watch. This looks so familiar.

"Hey Liv, Kai keep calling me, have you seen my watch I need to go-"

I turned around to see a nigga walking in. He looks so familiar and he said Kai?

He looked at me weirdly.

Liv- Will, this Jak, my ex girlfriend.

Will- Oh Hi?

Me- Oh is this yours?

He nodded, I handed it to him.

Will- I'll text you tonight. Me and Kai are going out during the day.

Liv- Okay baby

He pecked her lips, waved at me and left.

Liv- You can get out too

I am so confused right now. I didn't even bother getting my shit I just left. I caught up with that Will.

Will- Oh hey again