Camp Sapphire

By Kid076

"Camp is supposed to be fun right?" More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
My Boys
Special

16

1.4K 82 94
By Kid076

Not officially back yet.

Justen up there.

Rylee POV

 "Rylee you know I love you right? I just want you to always know that OK? Baby don't cry. I'll always be by your side-" he said as his neck was sliced open. "Justen!" I cried as I watched his blood spew everywhere. There was nothing I could do at the moment since I was tied up and bound to the ground. Everyone else was dead, he and I were the only ones left. "What you waiting for? You mines well kill me now." I said weakly. He slowly came over to me and began to cut up my arms and legs as I screamed in pain. Shouldn't have been talking shit earlier. He slowly traced the  knife from my legs all the way to my neck, blood following behind it. When he finally reached his destination, he smirked as he violently slashed my neck. 

  So this is what death feels like huh? As I was dying, he leaned over in my ear and said "You were always my favorite. That's why I saved you for last." I jumped out of my bed to see Justen looking at me with concern and sadness written all over his face. "It's nothing." I sad as looked away from him. "You're fucking kidding me right? Fuck you mean it's nothing?!" he said as his voice boomed throughout the room. It's obvious that he doesn't like when I brush things off. "Rylee, you were yelling my name in your sleep, crying, not to mention you were kicking the shit outta me. Plus you just jumped out of the bed scared shitless. Rylee you sweating like crazy right now. I mean this bed is soaked. What's wrong?" he asked in a concerned voice.

  "Justen I had a dream of our deaths." I said choking up. "I'm starting to crack. I don't want to die here Justen nor do I want anything to happen to you." I said through tears. This is really starting to get to me now. Like we literally might not make it out of here alive and that's what's really scaring me. "Rylee come here." he said as I still stood there. I just couldn't move. "Rylee cone here." he said again, his voice a little deeper this time. My body began to react and walk straight to him. My mind on the other hand, was thinking of everything that could possibly go wrong at this point. "Look at me." he said as he snapped me out of my thoughts. "Everything that you're feeling and thinking, I'm thinking as well. The only thing is, I getting my strength from you. If you fall, I fall. Baby you have to stay strong so I can stay strong." he said as I cried even harder then before. 

  " I know but Justen it's hard. It's so hard." I said. "What did you say a few days ago? We fight right? So that's what we're gonna do baby. We'll fight until the end but I need you to be with me." he said as I smiled at him. "OK." I said as I kissed him. "Now let's get you outta these clothes and let me air dry the bed before changing the sheets. You got some strong ass legs. Feel like you dislocated my back." he said as I laughed. "I'm sorry. How about when your finished everything, I give you a massage to make it better?" I said with my eyebrow raised. "Can I get dessert too?" he asked with a smirk. "We'll see. We'll see." I said as I began to walk to the bathroom. "Without me?" he said as I heard him walking behind me. "Yup, I moist at the moment." I said to him as I locked the door. "I can make that shit flood though." he said as I laughed. "Get to work." I said to him as I started removing my clothes and turn the shower on.      

  "You thought I was gonna let you hide that body away from me?" I tuned around to see Justen standing there smirking at me. "How you get in here-" I said as he held a bobby pin in his hand. "You a criminal. The moment I get service, I'm telling them to come get you for breaking and entering." I laughed.  "You can try. Your mind will change before then. Bring that ass here." he said as he closed the door. 

(A/N: Guess who?)

  After we showered, we headed downstairs to make sure that everyone was OK and everything was intact. "How are we gonna get out of here?" Deonte asked as we walked into the kitchen. "How far is Camp Superior from here?" I asked Justen. "Like 3 miles." he answered. "Well it looks like that'll be our next trip. They probably have a few working cars or something that we could use to get out of here." I said. "What if they don't?" he said as quickly as I answered. "Well we have to fight to grab a few kayaks and travel downstream. Hopefully we'll run into some type of civilization before then." I answered. Don't ask me how I'm coming up with these ideas because I honestly can't give you an answer.

  "So we have three options, stay here and fight, check to see if Camp Superior has anything that could help us or go kayaking for our lives and hope to find safety." I said as everyone looked at me. "The choice is yours on what you want to do. I know I'm gonna do everything I can to make it home." I said. "We can check out Camp Superior and see what they got going on. Hopefully they have a few working vans for us to use." Justen said as Marlon agreed with him. " I guess we could do that." Deonte said as the rest of them nodded their heads. Looks like we have come to an agreement. "Now the only question that remains is when exactly are we going to carry this plan out?" Marlon asked. "We can't make any sudden movements as they are still scoping the place out. So I say give it a week. Take only the important items! Do not try to carry heavy shit like a dumbass!" I said. 

  I was dead ass serious. If one of them decide to be stupid and carry things they don't need, it's on them if they die. "Got you." everyone said in unison. "I'm proud of you baby." Justen whispered into my ear. I can't let that flame die (watch some of you be confused by this). We began to plan out how we'll get out of here and everything little detail in between. Once everything was crystal clear, we begin to just chill and lay low for the rest of the day. Of course we've been doing that since this whole thing started. Once the night fell, we heard some one screaming. "Get away from me! Help me please!" they yelled. That sounds like Chris. Shit this isn't good since it sound like he's some what close to us. I refuse to let this nigga get us killed. "Shit." I said as everyone sat up.

  "Who is that? Wait don't tell me that's Chris." Marlon said as he faceplamed himself. "Justen-" "Sit your little ass down. I got this." he said as he stopped me. He walked upstairs to my room and came back with a bear trap. I forgot he stole that from the cafeteria the other day. "I'll be back." he said as he kissed me. Lord please don't let that dream come true. 

Justen POV    

  I walked quietly out the back door, careful not to alert anyone of my presence. I walked a little bit father from where they were grabbing a couple of rocks in the process. Once I was far enough, I began throwing them in the direction I was facing. I quickly set the bear trap in the process (this was on of the smaller ones so it was easier to use and set). I put my finger in the end of the chain and got into position. Once I heard footsteps drawing near, I had to make sure everything was right. Right on cue, it was him. "Yo yo." I said as he turned around, face colliding straight with the bear trap. I pulled the chain back as it clasped around his face. As he dropped to the ground, I grabbed the knife and begun to finish this nigga.

  After making sure the nigga was dead, I took my shirt off and made a makeshift rope with it. I tied it around the nigga neck and hung his ass from the tree. If he wasn't dead then, he damn sure is now. I'll do whatever it takes to make sure my baby is safe. Once I was done with this nigga, I headed back to where Chris was. He looked liked he just pissed himself when he seen me. He got mad hype to see me but I definitely wasn't happy. "Thank you so-" I knocked his ass out and carried him over my shoulder. "Dumbass almost got us all killed." I mumbled as I walked back to the house. I did 3 soft knocks on the door while checking my surroundings making sure I wasn't followed. Marlon opened the door with a relieved look on his face. "He's not dead or anything. I just knocked his ass out because he pissed me off." I said as I put the nigga down on the chair. 

  When I turned to Rylee, he looked like he was about to cry as he ran into my arms. "I told you I'll always be here for you." I smiled as I kissed him. "Wait what happened to your shirt?" he asked as everyone looked at me. "Let's say it's a little tied up at the moment. Nothing to worry about." I said smiling at him. He looked at me still not believing what I said but decided to let it go. "You still gonna give me that massage you promised?" I said changing the subject. "Yeah come on." he said as he grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs. "I guess y'all are going to tell him the plan? If that nigga even yells, he's getting left." I said as I followed Rylee. "We are already on the same page." Deonte said dabbing me up as I was continued walking."If I fall asleep on you, don't say nothing." Rylee said rushing me. "You gonna fall asleep on me baby?" I said as I pressed him up against the wall.

  "Yup." he said as he laughed. "Why would you do that? I thought you liked me Rylee?" I said as I kissed his neck. "Things change, people change." he said back to me. Oh he wanna be like that? Watch this. "I feel you. I should've took Chris up on his offer then." I said as he turned around so fast. "This is mine. Make me fuck you up Justen." he said as he grabbed my dick. "OK territorial ass." I laughed as I kissed him. I picked him up and carried him into the room. I laid us on the bed as he got on my back and started the massage. "Why don't you become a massage therapist?" I said as he continued. "I have no idea. At the moment, I'm just going with the flow you know. Not really thinking too much about the future especially at this moment, but I'll take it into consideration." he said as he continued. This shit feels so good right now. 

  "Turn over so I can do your chest and allat." he said as I did just that. He sat right in his spot and went straight to work. "You're look so handsome concentrating and shit baby." I said as he smiled. "Stop. You gonna make me mess up." he laughed as I smiled. I like to see him worry and stress free. His smile is everything. "C'mere baby." I said as I licked my lips. I'm sorry but I need this. "No. Stop ugly." he said as he laughed. "Please." I said pouting at him. He laughed as he leaned down and kissed me. Those lips drive me insane. I grabbed his ass as we continued to kiss. We were shortly interrupted by a loud explosion from outside. "What was that?!" Rylee said as he got up and peeped through the blinds. "Looks like one of the pool house just exploded." he said to me. 

  Shit. There goes option number 3.

Welp gonna stop here.

Thoughts?

Justen?

Rylee?

Chris is alive lol.

See ya soon ;)        

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115 12 13
my summer. loosely based on my life, and me finding my identity.
420K 16.9K 67
𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐧...𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭
503K 34K 57
YIZHAN FANFIC