devoted 2. || grayson dolan

By sheSstyles

SEQUEL TO OVERDOSE "Are you going to forget about me again?" | grayson dolan More

DESCLAIMER
One year
Flashbacks
im sorry
Please stop
Mhm
Eww stop
Grayson
Hi
Fine
Warehouse
Hi & Awkward
No
how
i promise
manager
stfu
talks
Date
promise
apologies
home
justin
exposed
dead
visits
oh
I love you
Please read.
nice to meet you
I need a break
goodbye
Who is this?
Let me think about it
my mistake
Im here for you
This is bullshit
Aww
I love him
I will leave
I miss you
Such A Boy
I want to go home

Attention

2.8K 56 35
By sheSstyles

Sophia.

I'm woken up by my annoying phone alarm. Today I will have my first photo shoot. I'm really excited but nervous because I don't know what to expect. Since I don't have a car, Grayson said he would take me and be there with me, because he wanted to witness my first photoshoot.

I get up from my very comfortable bed and upon up my curtains. The light of the day shines through and I rub my tired eyes. I yawn as I make my way to my closet to change out of my pajamas. I put some lumi leggings and a addidas shirt. I put on my vans and then head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and face.

Louis told me to not wear makeup or do my hair. So I just brush it and apply chapstick on my lips. I spray some perfume and then walk out to the kitchen.

I see Bea drinking some coffee.

"Good morning sunshine" she says. I smile and hug her.

"When did you get here?" I ask her as I grab some fruit from the fridge.

"Last night. I was here before you got here" she says and stares at me.

"Can we hang out tonight? I want to go somewhere fun" I say and she nods her head. I can't help but notice that something's wrong. She seems sad or annoyed.

"We'll talk later" she mumbles and leaves to her room. I sigh and bite into my strawberry.

-

"I feel like this is to revealing" I mumble as I try to cover my boobs. Louis laughs and applies highlight on my cheek.

"You look beautiful" I turn around and watch Grayson staring at me with a smile on his face. My heart goes crazy and I blush as I smile.

"Okay stop being cute, Sophia lets go" Louis says and we all laugh. I blow Grayson a kiss before I leave the room. He said he was going to make a call and they he'll be out in a minute.

I walk with Louis to where Kj is. We already met. He's really nice and respectful, he told me he was as nervous as I was. I look at him and he smiles. He's wearing some black ripped jeans, a dark white shirt with colorful designs, his hair is styled in a messy way. I on the other hand am wearing some black shorts, a white laced crop top and some white converse that have rainbow laces.

"Hi guys! Please stand there and just have fun. Don't be nervous, just chill and give me your best!" The photographer says. Me and kj walk to where the set up is. It really chill. There's a white sofa, a tall mirror and some decorative plants and other stuff.

They tell us to pretend we're chilling and act as if we were best friends. They put some music to make it less awkward.

Kj looks at me and sighs.

"So Sophia. We're best friends. I like pizza..." I giggle and shake my head. He chuckles.

"THATS PERFECT! NOW STAND IN THE MIRROR" the guy shouts. Kj grabs my hand and we both stand in front of the mirror. We make some posses and funny faces. We then go sit on the couch and I lay my head on my arm as I stare at him. We take some more shots until they tell us to come outside. We take some pictures in front of this rainbow wall.

"Okay, next outfit change" Louis says. He takes me to my dressing room. I look around for Grayson but he's no where. Before I start panicking I tell myself he's in the bathroom.

Louis hands me my next outfit which is a melon bralette that looks more like a crop top, some jean overalls, and some vans. He leaves the room and tells me to come back outside when I'm done. I remove my clothes and place them on the small couch. I remove my bra and grab the bralette.

"Sorry I was in th-"

My eyes widen and I quickly cover myself. Grayson cheeks turn red and he looks shocked before he covers his eyes and mumbles a shit. I feel a little embarrassed but soon I start giggling.

"Don't look" I say and turn around. I put on the bralette and then the overalls. I tel him I'm down and he uncovers his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I feel awkward now" he mumbles and I walk up to him. I grab his chin and kiss his lips.

"It's okay Grayson. You got to get used to it" I say and grab the shoes. I put them on and tell him to come out with me. He holds my hand and mumble sorry again as we walk out.

Louis smiles at us and tells me to go where Kj is. Grayson let's go off me and stands next to Louis as me and Kj are placed where we the next shots will be taken. This time we are in front of white screen. We just take simple pictures. I can't help but glance at Grayson as Kj wraps his arms around my waist.

Grayson licks his lips and looks around. I know he doesn't really enjoy seeing another male hugging me. But I know he understands.

"I'm sorry. Is he a jealous type?" Kj asks. I glance at him and shake my head.

"Nope. He's very understanding" I say and he smiles nodding his head.

"That's awesome. Their aren't many guys like him. I would be jealous." He says and I giggle.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I ask

"Nah. I'm focusing on my career. Maybe in the future, not now" he says. I like the way he thinks. He's a very smart person.

After we're done me and him say goodbye, since we'll be now doesn't different shots. We exchange numbers so we can all hang out some day. He walks to Grayson and tells him that he's glad he didn't beat him up for doing his job.

"It's all good" Grayson said.

Now I'm taking some solo shoots with probably my favorite outfit. It's a black body suit with some lace detailing on the chest, some mom jeans and a very cute jean jacket.

I thanked everyone once the shoot was over. Louis told me I could take all the clothes plus some that the manager gave me as a thank you. They told me they loved my work and that they would definitely want me again.

"I'll see you soon babe. Thank you for coming and you killed it!! Grayson it was great meeting you" Louis says and hugs the both of us.

"It was great meeting you as well! Thank you" Grayson says.

"Thank you Louis! I'll see you soon" I say. Me and Grayson walk to his car and he opens the trunk so I can put everything in. As he shuts it someone shouts his name.

We both turn around. There one girl with her hands on her mouth as she runs towards us. Grayson glances at me and I bite my lip.

"Hi" Grayson says

"Oh my god. I can't believe I'm meeting you. I love you so much" she says and Grayson chuckles before he pulls her into a hug. I smile and move aside so they can talk.

"No Sophia don't leave. I want to hug you too!" The girl says. I nervously walk back and hug her. She smiles and squeals.

"You guys are both so beautiful. Wow. Oh my name is Amanda. Do you mind if I get a picture with you guys?!" She asks nicely . Grayson clears his throat and frowns.

"Yes, but-"

"Oh don't worry. I won't post the one with us together. I won't tell anyone. I promise" she says. I smile and Grayson thanks her.

We take the pictures and she thanks us again before she leaves. I get inside the car. Grayson shuts his door and turns on the car before he sighs.

"What's wrong?" I ask and watch as he looks...annoyed.

"I have a feeling she's going to post them" he says. I lean my head on the seat.

"You don't trust your fans? I think she was being honest and respectful" I say as he drives off.

"Well what it she accidentally leaks them? Everyone will know." He mumbles.

"Its okay Gray. I know it wont happened. If it does, then we'll say we were working on something. Or we can just avoid it like you always do" I say. He turns and looks at me before he rolls his eyes.

"Okay..." I mumble

"This is different" he says

"Why?" I ask

"Because I care about you and I don't want people to hate you. I want people to know how important you are to me and that you make me happy. That's why Sophia" he says.

I nod my head.

"Okay, well then you can say that" I say

"So you want attention?" I sit up and stare at him. I want to scream and roll my eyes and jump off the car, because I know he's starting to get all bipolar. But I have to learn how to handle it.

"Yes Grayson. I love the fucking attention. That's why I spam my snapchat with videos of me bragging your my boyfriend. I've showed you off on Instagram. Because I just love attention" I say.

He stops the car and turns to me. I look around and see all the cars driving by us.

"Grayson drive!" I say and he rolls his eyes once again before he starts driving. He's being suck a dick. I haven't said or done anything wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 11.9K 189
Dolan Twins Imagines ✨
159K 3K 22
[Sequel to Messages] 5 years later. Started: 04/17/17 Finished: 05/11/17
1.4M 9.4K 200
graysondolan liked your picture graysondolan started following you this is also kinda a shawn mendes instagram story :) book 2 of this series is up
8.9K 211 27
It's the same story but with the next generation. Well.....not the same story. Words couldn't explain it all. I wanted to help, I didn't wanna let an...