My Winter Angel - Jack Frost...

By thy_phrog

A Jack Frost x Reader fanfiction! More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Part 1)
Chapter 14 (Part 2)
Chapter 14 (Part 3)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 - The Final Chapter
haha if u still like this story read this
author update!

Chapter 17

3.2K 125 150
By thy_phrog

Y/N POV

"Are you ready to tell me why you still believe, now that your precious boyfriend is dead?"Pitch asked calmly, which made me not calm.

"First of all, he's not dead! Second, how are you so calm after what you just did?" I yelled back, clenching my fists.

"And how do you know Jack is not dead?"

I didn't know how to answer to that, so I just stared at the ground.

"Either way, you should start getting used to it... they'll all be gone, soon."

"You're evil."

"I'm just doing my job. Now, back to my question. Who are you, really?"

-- Time Skip To The Next Meeting Because I Do Not Know What To Write --

Pitch coughed twice, I'm guessing to get the attention of 4/5 of the Guardians. I couldn't see, since black sand was blocking my vision. I went to step forward, but a hand- Pitch's- grabbed the back of my shirt, pulling me back.

"One more step and you will fall to your death." I heard Pitch say.

Considering that, I took a extra step back. 

I heard Bunny yell from somewhere far away. "Oi, are you crazy? Come down here!"

What was that supposed to mean?

"I think I'll stay up here." 

I took the chance to speak up. "Where am I?"

Tooth spoke next. "Don't freak out, but you're hundreds of feet in the air, standing on some ice." 

"What?!" I squeaked, then turned to Pitch. "If I could, I would slap some sense into you, you moron!"

Pitch sighed and spun me around to face the other way. "I'm the moron? You were facing the wrong way."

"Well, I wouldn't be if this stupid sand wasn't blocking my vision." I point out. Shortly after the sand fell away, and glared at Pitch. He ignored it.

I looked down and saw North, Tooth, Bunny, and Sandy all standing together with their choice of weapons out. Then I realized that Jack wasn't there.

"Guys, where's Jack?" I ask slowly. 

The four were silent, staring at the ground. Pitch laughed darkly, evilly smirking. "What did I tell you?" I felt this odd feeling bubble up inside, and knew what to do. 

I balled my fist, turned on my heel, and swung. 

Pitch stumbled back, and his foot got caught in the dress, so he fell down. His stupid face looked shocked. 

"That's why you don't wear a dress." 

Pitch brought himself up again, getting ready to gather all of his black sand. Just then did someone in a hood crash into him, sending them both falling from the ice, a powerful gust of wind coming and leaving with the person. The wind threw off my balance, my shoe slipped off the ice, and I fell back, falling in the air. 

The four Guardians all yelled my name, and Tooth and Sandy went to fly, but were caught by nightmare horses. The figure with the hood covering his face and Pitch were fighting mid-air, and I saw the unknown figure send a kick directly into Pitch's face. Before Pitch could pull back together, the person shot through the air towards me. 

I caught a glimpse of the person's face - light hair, light eyes, male - before he picked me up mid-air. He slowly flew to the snow-covered ground before setting me down. The hood blocked most of his face, but I just had to ask.

"Jack?"

He waited a short second before shaking his head silently. He then took off, flying back towards a very angry Pitch Black. They began brawling in air, as North, Bunny, Tooth, and Sandy all made their way to me.

"Who was that?" Tooth asks with a high-pitched voice. Well, more high-pitched than usual. 

"I-I don't know." 

"No matter. Are you injured?" North asks, in his usual Russian accent.

"Yeah, thanks to whoever that was." I stood, brushing off some snow. A dark horse was about to jump us, until Bunny smacked it's head with a boomerang. The guy in the hood landed on his feet in front of us. 

"Uh... hello." I say, looking at him. He doesn't say anything, just stands there. "Um, ok. Thanks for saving me." He just nodded.

"Not much a talker, are you, mate?" Bunny questions, thought it sounded more like a statement. The guy nodded again, and Sandy gave him a knowing look.

"Ok, uh, do you need help?" Tooth asks. He shook his head, then pointed behind him. We all looked past him and saw Pitch laying in the snow, defeated.

"You took Pitch out that fast?" North asks, shocked. We all were. Of course, he nodded once again, still silent. Sandy made a thumbs-up sign above his head.

"Wow." I say softly. "So... what now?"

"Now, we go to my workshop." North says. He took out a snow globe and threw it, and a portal opened.

"Cool."

We all passed through, including the silent dude. No one questioned it.

We ended up in a large room, filled with little short elves running around- is that a yeti? One of the yetis waddled up to me, looking at me curiously. 

"I am suddenly realizing how short I am compared to you guys..." I whisper, staring at the freakishly tall yetis. I heard some random grunts and noises, and North turned to one the yetis. 

I turned to see one of the yetis holding the hooded dude by the shoulders in the air. North grumbled under his breath, annoyed. 

"No- Phil- don't. Put...put him down." North says, motioning to the floor, slightly annoyed. Phil had a confused look and thought 'put him down' meant 'dangle out window'.

Bunny shook his head as North freaked out, trying to tell Phil the yeti to not drop him out the window. North directed Phil's furry paws back inside the workshop, and moved them down so that the guy wasn't suspended mid-air. North dragged a very confused Phil's paws off of the dude's arm, then turned back to the guy. Somehow, he still had the hood on after all that. 

"I am sorry... the yetis... they aren't the brightest of creatures." North apologized to him, and he just nodded.

"Y/N, follow me." Tooth said, leading me through the workshop. We stopped in the kitchen, and I thought I might cry. 

I ran at him, wrapping my arms around him. 

"Y/N." he whispered, surprised. After a moment, he hugged back. 

"Jack! Why aren't you in bed! I told you that you were on bed rest!" Tooth practically yells, flying up to us. 

"What, a guy can't get a glass of water around here?" 

"You should of had one of the elves or the yetis get it for you. You're still healing!" 

"Not anymore, look." Jack went to move me out of the way, but I made like glue and stuck. "Uh, Y/N, you-you have to move."

"No." I complained.

"Just for a second?"

"No."

"Ok, then just move over a bit, then." 

I grumpily moved over to hug his left side. He lifted the bottom right of his shirt, to reveal that the dark spot had actually disappeared mostly. North and the others finally walked into the room, and saw. 

"Oh, that's amazing!" 

Jack dropped the shirt, and saw the hooded dude. "Ok, who's that?"

Everyone looked at him, and shrugged. North answer. "We actually don't know. He showed up when we were meeting Pitch, and saved Y/N from falling to her death." 

"Nice way of wording it gently, mate." Bunny grumbled, rolling his eyes. 

"And he beat Pitch in, like, less than a minute." Tooth added, Sandy nodding along.

Jack glanced at me, then at the guy. "Wow.... Just... wow. Thank you, so much." Of course, he nodded. 

"Oh, yeah, he doesn't talk, like Sandy." Tooth explained, seeing Jack's confused face.

"Ah, that explains it." Jack looked down at me. "Alright, Princess, you can let go now."

"Nope. I'm never leaving, ever. Eeeeeevvveeeeerrr."

"And why not?"

"Because, I thought you died!"

Jack sighed and looked up at the other Guardians.

"You forgot to tell her I wasn't dead, didn't you?" 

They all murmured "Maybe...", awkwardly shifting around.

Jack shook his head. "Idiots. I'm surrounded by idiots."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 156 11
"i speak for the trees they said to kill you on sight" โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ a jack frost x reader fanfiction โ€ข cursing โ€ข spoilers for the movie โ€ข i don't k...
209K 5.9K 11
After 10 years, Pitch Black returns and there is just one thing on his mind. Jack Frost. He will stop at nothing to get the boy on his side. No matte...
15K 349 64
A Rise of the Guardians/Frozen Fanfiction He was the only friend she'd ever had. She was the first one to see him. And then he was gone. Five year...
14.6K 219 26
THIS IS BASED OFF OF MY ONESHOTS I MADE WITHIN MY "CARTOONS X READER ONESHOTS" BOOK!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! ๐Ÿ’œ From the Man in the Moon, he grants bei...