Iron Walls Star || Aone Takan...

By kuramxchi

"He's part of the iron wall, And she's the only one he let through." - He was on the volleyball team. She w... More

Chapter One [ Encounters ]
Chapter Two [ Swim And Coffee ]
Chapter Three [ Walks With The Dog ]
Chapter Four [ Sleepovers And Nightmares ]
Chapter Five [ Shopping & Texting ]
Chapter Seven [ Festival ]
Chapter Eight [ Practice Match ]
Chapter Nine [ Tournament ]
Chapter Ten [ Moving Away ]
Chapter Eleven [ Skipping ]
Chapter Twelve [ Weekend Fun Times ]
Chapter Thirteen [ Back to School ]
Chapter Fourteen [ Confession ]
Chapter Fiftteen [ First Snow ]
authors note

Chapter Six [ I'm Back Bitches ]

996 37 1
By kuramxchi

.
.
.

When Hoshi got on the train on Monday, she was almost squealing.

Kikawa was coming back to school!

Hoshi was so excited, she didn't notice her best friend get on the bus, along with her newest friend.

So when Kikawa sat beside Hoshi and started blaring a really loud alarm in her ear, Hoshi almost screamed.

"I'm back, bitch!" Kikawa said with a loud cackle.

Hoshi laughed along with her best friend, before looking around the train and her eyes landed on Aone, sitting by himself, as no one wanted to sit beside him.

Hoshi tugged on Kikawas sleeve. "Come and meet my new friend!" She said with excitement as she lead her friend over to the boy.

Hoshi stood in between Aone and Kikawa.

"Aone, this is my other friend, Kikawa." She said as she pointed to Kikawa. "And Kikawa, this is my newest friend, Aone." She said happily.

Kikawa looked at Aone strangely before sticking out her hand. "Welcome to our weird ass friendship circle." She said.

It was Aone now who was looking at Kikawa weirdly, but he still shook her hand. "Thanks..?" He said.

Kikawa laughed before sitting down beside Hoshi, who had sat down beside Aone while they were introducing themselves.

After they got off the train at the closest stop to the school, they walked down the sidewalk, talking about anything and everything. Aone barely talking, but it was completely normal now to Hoshi.

When they got to the school, they were unusually late, so they each went their separate ways and walked to their classrooms.

Hoshi found it hard to focus in school. She always had. But she was passing, so that's all that matters. Sometimes she had to go to Kikawa for help, as she was always in top of the school work and was really smart.

But today was the worst it had ever been. She couldn't focus at all, and was completely lost when the teacher gave the students their work.

So, naturally, after class she went to Kikawa, who helped her with her work.

With just enough time to spare, they made it to practice and changed into their swimsuits.

Kikawa was wearing a light blue one piece swimsuit with darker blue stripes on the side and neckline.

When all the girls were done changing, Kikawa popped out from the office and was screaming.

"IM BACK BITCHES!"

All the girls laughed before Hoshi made the announcement.

"Alright. So, I don't want anyone to be upset about the results. If you didn't make the team, there's always other competitions you can do at the tournament." Hoshi told the girls as they gathered in a semi circle, looking at Hoshi who stood beside Kikawa, her being the vice captain of the team.

"So, we'll be announcing the positions in the order they will swim in the relay." Kikawa told everyone.

"Up first, we have Kikawa swimming backstroke." Hoshi said.

"Next we have Masumi who will be swimming breaststroke." Kikawa said, and you could hear Masumi and her close friends squealing in the background.

Hoshi and Kikawa smiled.

"Next, is Ena, who is swimming butterfly." Hoshi said as she looked at Ena, who was smiling happily at the two captains.

"And finally, we have our lovely Captain, Hoshi, who is swimming free!" Kikawa said as she pointed to Hoshi.

Everyone was clapping and congratulating the girls who were picked for the relay.

"The tournament will be next month! So start training!" Kikawa told them as she pointed her finger in the air towards the ceiling.

The girls laughed before turning to Hoshi.

"You all will be training for whatever event you choose to enter at the tournament, and the relay team will mostly be practicing for the relay, but, we will give you girls time to practice for other things that you want to enter in." Hoshi said with a smile.

"So let's get practicing!" Kikawa said before she rushed to the edge of the pool where you start swimming to the other side and back. She jumped in the pool with a splash and the other girls followed her example, getting into a lane and jumping in. One at a time, of course. They couldn't be injured before the tournament.

As the girls were swimming, Aone was done with his volleyball practice, that had ended early due to the coaches wanting to go home.

He was about to walk home, before he remembered Hoshi had practice.

He quickly made a U-turn and started walking to the indoor pools he had visited only 4 days ago.

Hoshis team were on their last run through of the relay they would be doing at the tournament.

Hoshi blew the whistle and Kikawa pushes off of the wall, slightly out of the water and started the backstroke part of the relay.

She was swimming beautifully, breathing deeply as she propelled herself to the wall, touching it before Masumi jumped into the pool, starting the breaststroke portion of the relay.

Aone was almost at the indoor pool. He wasn't sure if the girls were still there, but it was worth a shot.

As long as he got to see Hoshi swim again.

Masumi touched the wall and Ena dove into the water, quickly doing the butterfly stroke to and from the wall of the pool.

Aone opened the door and he heard a loud splash.

Ena had touched the wall and Hoshi dove into the water, doing the last part of the relay, unaware of the boy who was watching with wonder in his eyes.

Hoshi made the turn and was now swimming back. She was the only one who hadn't seen Aone enter the indoor pool room.

Kikawa turned to all the girls and Aone and she motioned for them to clap on three.

Hoshi was halfway back, and Kikawa put one finger down, making it two.

Hoshi was now three quarters back, and Kikawa put down another finger.

Hoshi touched the wall and the room erupted into clapping.

The girls clapping for their Captain.

Aone clapping for the first girl to ever befriend him. (He was clapping the loudest, obviously. With his big ass hands)

-&-

When practice was over, and Hoshi had finally stopped blushing from the huge amount of applause she had gotten, Aone was walking Hoshi home, after he got off at her stop instead of his.

They walked down the street, their shoulders bumping into each other once in a while. A comfortable silence between the two teens.

When the reached Hoshis house, she turned to Aone.

"Thanks." She said. Aone smiled before she spoke again. "For everything."

He smiled to Hoshi before he turned around and started walking down her driveway.

He turned around for a brief moment, and he saw Hoshi waving to him, a bright smile on her face as she did so.

He raised his arm in a goodbye and he was gone, disappearing around the corner.

-&-

Ever since Hoshi had gotten Aones number, it had been a habit of saying goodnight and good morning.

Tonight was no different then last night.

Except this time, Hoshi actually got to see his reply.

To: Aone
From: Short Captain

Goodnight, sleep tight

To: Short Captain
From: Aone

Goodnight. Don't let the bed bugs bite.

Hoshi smiled at his response before falling asleep.

Not having a single nightmare.

--------

THIS ONE ACTUALLY DIDNT TAKE THAT LONG AND IM SURPRISED.

Anyways,

Hope you enjoyed.

Goodbye and Goodnight

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
565K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
858K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
420K 17.1K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...