Chapter Six [ I'm Back Bitches ]

.
.
.

When Hoshi got on the train on Monday, she was almost squealing.

Kikawa was coming back to school!

Hoshi was so excited, she didn't notice her best friend get on the bus, along with her newest friend.

So when Kikawa sat beside Hoshi and started blaring a really loud alarm in her ear, Hoshi almost screamed.

"I'm back, bitch!" Kikawa said with a loud cackle.

Hoshi laughed along with her best friend, before looking around the train and her eyes landed on Aone, sitting by himself, as no one wanted to sit beside him.

Hoshi tugged on Kikawas sleeve. "Come and meet my new friend!" She said with excitement as she lead her friend over to the boy.

Hoshi stood in between Aone and Kikawa.

"Aone, this is my other friend, Kikawa." She said as she pointed to Kikawa. "And Kikawa, this is my newest friend, Aone." She said happily.

Kikawa looked at Aone strangely before sticking out her hand. "Welcome to our weird ass friendship circle." She said.

It was Aone now who was looking at Kikawa weirdly, but he still shook her hand. "Thanks..?" He said.

Kikawa laughed before sitting down beside Hoshi, who had sat down beside Aone while they were introducing themselves.

After they got off the train at the closest stop to the school, they walked down the sidewalk, talking about anything and everything. Aone barely talking, but it was completely normal now to Hoshi.

When they got to the school, they were unusually late, so they each went their separate ways and walked to their classrooms.

Hoshi found it hard to focus in school. She always had. But she was passing, so that's all that matters. Sometimes she had to go to Kikawa for help, as she was always in top of the school work and was really smart.

But today was the worst it had ever been. She couldn't focus at all, and was completely lost when the teacher gave the students their work.

So, naturally, after class she went to Kikawa, who helped her with her work.

With just enough time to spare, they made it to practice and changed into their swimsuits.

Kikawa was wearing a light blue one piece swimsuit with darker blue stripes on the side and neckline.

When all the girls were done changing, Kikawa popped out from the office and was screaming.

"IM BACK BITCHES!"

All the girls laughed before Hoshi made the announcement.

"Alright. So, I don't want anyone to be upset about the results. If you didn't make the team, there's always other competitions you can do at the tournament." Hoshi told the girls as they gathered in a semi circle, looking at Hoshi who stood beside Kikawa, her being the vice captain of the team.

"So, we'll be announcing the positions in the order they will swim in the relay." Kikawa told everyone.

"Up first, we have Kikawa swimming backstroke." Hoshi said.

"Next we have Masumi who will be swimming breaststroke." Kikawa said, and you could hear Masumi and her close friends squealing in the background.