Ever After Pony- A Tale of Tw...

By CrystalHeart175

Chapter 1 of Ever After High Webisodes but with My Little Pony Familiars More

Apple's and Sunset's Tale: The Story of Royals
Raven and Twilight: The Story of Rebels
The Tale of Legacy Day
Stark Raven/Twilight Mad
True Reflections
Briar and Rarity's Study Party
Maddie and Pinkie in Chief
Here Comes Cupid and Cadence
The Shoe Must Go On
The Cat Who Cried Wolf
Cedar Wood Would Love To Lie
Catching Raven and Twilight
Replacing Raven

The Day Ever After

312 4 0
By CrystalHeart175

*at lunch the Royals and Rebels are divided at lunch tables*

Female Narrator: So, here we find ourselves: the day after Legacy Day.

Chrysalis- And things are very straining with the students...

Male Narrator: And relationships between the Rebels and the Royals are anything but a fairytale.

Discord- No comment...

*the Rebels are sitting at one table consisting of Maddie, Pinkie, Cerise, Rainbow, Cedar, Applejack, Hunter, and Sparrow*

*the Royals are sitting on the opposite side of the Rebel's table consisting of Briar, Rarity, Daring, Blueblood, Dexter, Flash, Blondie and Photo*

*all the familiars are in human form*

Daring Charming: *nonchalant* Raven totally ruined Legacy Day, if you ask me.

Blueblood- *agrees* Twilight could have done better as a familiar...

Cerise Hood: *turns to face the Royals* *glares at them* Hey! Raven wants to write her own Happily Ever After, not be told what to do by the Royals.

Rainbow- *crosses arms* *glares at the Royals* And Twilight is doing a great job with Raven..

*Hunter, Sparrow, Maddie, Pinkie, Cedar, Applejack nod in defensive agreement*

Briar Beauty: Oh, puh-lease. *stands up* *glares at the Cerise*

Rarity- *stands up alongside Briar glaring at the Royals*

Cerise/Rainbow- *stands up and glares at Briar and Rarity*

Briar- *walks over to Cerise* We all saw what really happened at Legacy Day. *snaps her fingers*

*the Royals interpretation of Legacy Day*

*Raven and Twilight are at the podium angry*

*thunder and lightning strikes*

*Twilight's in human form*

Raven Queen: *voice echoes* If I can't have the destiny I want...*irises glow light purple*

Twilight- *hands pulsate with magic while smiling sinisterly* ...then we'll make sure no one has theirs!

Both- *laughs evilly in unison while looking down at everyone else*

Royals: *gasp in horror*

Briar/Rarity- *smirks with their arms crossed at the Rebels*

Daring/Blueblood- *nods in agreement*

Dexter/Flash- *looks at each other in confusion but Blondie and Photo nudge them* *they nervously nod in agreement*

Rebels- *glare at them*

*Maddie, Pinkie, Cedar and Applejack arch their eyebrows in sync*

Maddie: *stands up* We will tell you how it happened.

Pinkie- *stands up*

*Maddie and Pinkie's interpretation*

Apple White: I propose we banish the Rebels to their own evil school! *points*

Sunset- *crosses arms and has a glare* Like that one OVER THERE!!!

*the school looks spooky*

Both- *laughs gaudy in unison* Hahahaha!

Maddie/Pinkie: *psychotic scream of fear*

Cerise/Rainbow: *quietly gasps in worry*

Rebels: *screams*

Royals- *glare at the Rebels*

Dexter Charming: *standing* Are you mad, that did not happen!

Flash- *facepalms* Ugh...

Hunter Huntsman: Ugh, I know the mature way to handle this - let's just ignore them. *eats a fry*

Rebels- *agree and turn around*

Briar Beauty: Fine! *turns back around*

Royals- *turn back around*

Kitty: *above them* *giggles* *throws fries at the Royals*

Briar: *gasps as fries land in her and Rarity's hair* *glares at the Rebels* Oh, hex! No you didn't!

Rarity- *glares at the Rebels* *grits teeth angrily*

Adagio- *mischievously smiles and throws fries at the Rebels* *snickers*

*the fries land in Maddie and Pinkie's tea and Cerise and Rainbow's food*

Maddie/Pinkie- *glares at Briar and Rarity*

Cerise Hood: *angry**stands up and glares at Briar* Oh, it is on like Fairy Song!

Rainbow- *stands and glares at Rarity*

Royals and Rebels: *food fight noises*

Kitty/Adagio- *mischievously smiles at each other and disappears*

*the food fight continues and everyone is a mess*

*Apple, Sunset, Raven, and Twilight rush in shocked*

*Sunset and Twilight are in human form*

Apple White: *gasps in worry* we have to stop them!

Sunset- Before the castleteria becomes a mess!!

Twilight- Too late for that...

Raven Queen: *reassures them* I got this. *stops the fight with her magic*

*everyone stops and looks at the four of them in shock*

Raven- *calm smile* I know things have been hard recently, and *points to Apple and Sunset* we don't exactly see eye-to-eye...

Twilight- *nods with a calm smile*

Apple White: *calm smile* But it doesn't mean we want our friends to fight about it.

Sunset- *nods with a calm smile*

*everyone looks down embarrassed*

Raven Queen:*looks at Apple* I'm glad we can agree on something.

Twilight- *looks at Sunset and nods*

Apple White: *giggles* *looks at Raven* me too. Besides, it's not like we can really rewrite our destinies. We have Happily Ever Afters. You don't.

Sunset- *looks at Twilight with a smile*

Raven/Twilight- *smiles fade*

Raven Queen: Oh, really. *grits teeth* okay. *picks up a spoon of sauce and flings it on Apple's dress in satisfaction*

Sunset- *in shock*

Apple White: *looks at the sauce* Ooh! My! We're doing that, are we. *gets a plate of gelatin and throws it at Raven*

Raven Queen: *gets hit* Whoa! *glares at Apple*

*the students continue their food fight with Apple and Raven*

Twilight- *sighs* So much for agreeing *has her hands behind her back*

Sunset- *looks at Twilight* But you have to admit what Apple said was true...*hands behind her back*

Twilight- *smile fades* Uh...no I don't... *her hands glow magenta*

Sunset- *smile fades* Your just denying it....*her hands glow red*

*they both glare at each other as they levitate food at each other and join in on the fight*

Female Narrator: You see what Raven did?

Chrysalis- The school will never be the same.

Male Narrator: Exactly, and I think it's a good thing - a fairy good thing.

Discord- I agree...

Son of the Hero of Harleem: *laughs* *gets hit with food* *stops*

Lilly-Bo Peep: *laughs*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 18 6
Dragons return to Ever After High, and so does the Evil Queen and King. When the most epic competition and evil scheme starts at Ever After High, Rav...
11K 174 10
**COMPLETED** When Twilight's crown gets stolen, she has to go to an unknown world to get it back, otherwise, Equestria is in trouble. Spike and Gala...
313 7 4
(This Story takes place after Twilight's Revenge) (Celestia and Luna have decided to stay in Equestria for a little while longer). Everyone has an ey...
17.6K 163 25
The ghouls of Monster High, meet the princesses and familiars of Ever After High due to a universal exchange program for the students. Old friends re...