Mister Possessive

By lexiexx0

Cher was never liked in middle school and her first 3 years of high school. Mainly because she was over weigh... More

Prologue
Characters !!
1.
3.
4.

2.

14.1K 251 94
By lexiexx0

New Character added ^ I'm drooling !!

chapter 2.

+++

My first few classes went by exactly how i expected. Whenever my name was called and i answered i would get people gawking at me or again the famous whispers,

'what the hell'

'oh wow'

again

'she's hot'

'fatty Cher?'

'i love her outfit!'

All throughout class. After awhile i learn hot to block them all out.

It's finally lunch time and i am on my way to the cafe. The cafeteria at our school isn't like the normal ones, we actually have good food! Right now i have my headphones in humming along to the music and when all of a sudden i run right into a wall making me yelp.

"ouuch." I pout taking my headphones out rubbing my nose. I'm such a cluts. I loose my balance a bit till all of a sudden i feel arms wrap around me to keep me steady. Since when do walls have arms?

"I am so sorry." A deep voice says.

Oh shoot. I didn't run into a wall, I ran into a person. I look up to see a beautiful face. Get it together Cher.

"No i am sorry i ran into you, I should've been paying attention." I laugh nervously tucking a stray piece of hair behind my ear. If you haven't noticed i do that when I'm nervous.

"Actually it takes two people to bump into one another so it was both our faults." He says as a matter fact. I know this kid. It's none other than Cody Styles. One of the hottest badboys in school. Him and his other two friends are labeled the 'badboys' of the school. They're a trio of players to be honest. It's him, Cameron Welberg, and the leader of their group Hunter Thorne.

I'm not gonna lie they're all super hot. Drool worthy honestly. But not dateable, they're all players.

I let out a awkward cough when i realize he still has his arms around me. When he realizes he quickly drops them and takes a step back.

"Well I'm Cody Styles. I don't believe we've met before." He says with a smirk.

"I know." I say absent minded. I look up seeing amusement in his eyes. Oh God did i just say that? "I um - I mean I'm Cher, Cher Hemmings." I say with a sweet smile.

He looks surprised when i tell him my name. Ha I've been getting that all day bud.

" You're the girl everyone is talking about. The rumors are true. You did get super hot." He mused giving me a once over. At that i let out another awkward cough.

"Uh thanks, well I'm gonna go ... it was nice meeting you?" I say in more of the form of a question.

"What? I don't get your number sweetheart?" He asks with a boyish grin on his face.

"Maybe later." I say and side step him and continue my walk to the cafe.

When i finally make it to the cafe doors i open them and i am sandwiched between two people. I look to see its a smiling Milla and Kelly.

"Hello new bestie we waited for you. What took you so long?" Milla asks with a pout as we make our way to the line.

"I bumped into Cody Styles." I say as if its not a big deal. Right when i say his name the girls stop to a halt. 

"what ?!" They screech at the same time. Obviously grabbing multiple peoples attention making me wince.

"Guys, would you stop you're attracting attention. Now people are staring." I say shaking my head and walking to the line without them. Quickly they follow behind me.

"Oh please they were staring the minute you walked into through those doors." Kelly scoffs.

Do i really draw that much attention?

"whatever." I huff causing them to roll their eyes and smirk.

"Anyways back to Cody, what happened? Tell us everything." Milla gushes. This is so weird. I'm so not used to this whole friend thing. I've never had to share my secrets.

"Well -" I was about to tell them what happened when there was a tap on my shoulder. I look at the girls see them blushing profusely.

I turn around to see one of the jocks from the basketball team. He's a light skin boy with curly brown hair, a nose piercing and a tattoo. Gosh tattoos are hot. He's a cutie. I've never seen him before. He must be new.

"Hi, my names Reece." He says giving me a smile showing off his straight pearly white teeth. Oh lord.

"Cher." I say giving him cute smile. 

"I know, you're the talk of the school. I've heard good things about you today and well i had to come see for myself. They weren't lying. You definitely are beautiful." He says with a boyish smile making my face feel as if it were on fire. Oh gosh this boy.

"Well thank you i appreciate that." I say send him my famous grin.

"Well as much as i love talking to you, I'll let you and your friends get your lunches. Enjoy and ill catch you later. Bye Cher, ladies." He said giving me a smile and turns to the girls and shoots them a smirk once he saw their faces.

"See ya later Reece." I say and he finally walks away. Once he out of earshot the girls let out little squeals.

"You're so lucky Cher." "What i would do to be in your shoes." They say at the same time making me laugh. I shake my head and move to get my food.

I grab a salad, a fruit bowl filled with pineapple (because it's my favorite!) and a iced coffee and give the lunch lady my money. I wait for the girls to get their food and then we find a table to sit at.

All throughout lunch the girls and talked about anything and everything. Mostly them asking me about how i did the whole transformation thing. I exchange numbers with both of them so we can text and call and hangout because that's what friends do right?

+++

Lunch is finally over and I'm getting my bag from my locker because i had left it in there during lunch. I grab my bag and shut my locker and turn around swiftly to make it to class on time. But as always nothing goes my way and for the second time today i bump into somebody. "oomph"  I close my eyes and wait for the impact of me hitting the floor but it never came. Then i realize someones arms have found their way around my waist.

I look up and laugh nervously shaking my head.

"You've gotta stop bumping into me sweetheart. You're gonna hurt yourself." Cody says amusement lacing every word. He pulls me up so that I'm standing straight and i fix my bag on my arm.

"Hey, Actually it takes two people to bump into one another so it was both our faults." I mock him recalling his words from earlier, which caused him to laugh.

"you're cute Hemmings." He says causing me to blush.

Before i can respond someone clears their throat making me snap my head in their direction. Oh shit. I didn't notice that there was other people around, let alone his two friends Hunter and Cameron!

"If you guys are done flirting with each other id like to get going and if not at least move out of my way so i can leave by myself." He grumbles. Without a word i step to the side realizing i was the one in his way.

He grumbles under his breath something i didn't hear and stalks past me and down the hall. I turn and look at Cody and Cameron who are still standing in front of me.

"Don't mind him, he's a grumpy pants." Cameron says making me giggle.

"Well it was nice running into you guys, literally but i have to get to class so I'll catch you later?" I say giving them a smile and turn around to leave but someone grabs my wrist.

"Wait sweetheart are you going to give me your number now." he asks pouting.

"Fine give me your phone." I say taking my phone and unlocking it and giving it to him and he does the same with a big grin. He types in his number and i do the same saving it under 'Cher your sweetheart(;' and lock it and give it back to him.

"I'll see you later Cody." And send him a wink and walk off to class.

I get to class and sit down in my seat. Not even 5 minutes into class my phone vibrates telling me i have a text message. I open the message to see a text message from -

from: your future boyfriend (;

'i miss you already sweetheart :( '

Oh my goodness Cody. I shake my head and reply.

To: your future boyfriend

'My future boyfriend? Not likely (: '

Not long after i send it i get a message sent back .

from: your future boyfriend

'Ouch, I'm wounded sweetheart'

I giggle to myself and decide against texting him back. 

+++

The rest of my classes were uneventful, although i did have Reece in one of them and he kept staring at me making it very hard for me to concentrate. I drop all of my books off in my locker and head out to my baby. 

I walk out by myself and see people surrounding my car. As i get closer i see Its Cody and his friends and a couple of others including Reece. As i get closer i can hear them talk about my car.

'Who's car is this?'

'The bastard is lucky as shit it's the new model.'

'I bet he gets alot of chicks with this baby.'

I scoff, why do they assume its a guys car? I walk up behind Cody and tap him on the shoulder. He turns around and grins widely.

"Miss me already sweetheart."He smirks making me snort unattractively.

"In your dreams big boy, I was just wondering why all of you are huddled around my car." I say sending them a smirk. They all look shocked. Dumbass'. Surprisingly Hunter was the first to speak.

"This is your car?" He asked not bothering to hide his shocked expression.

"That's what i just said." I say cocking an eyebrow at him.

"Well it's beautiful." Reece says examining it as if he wanted to know every detail.

"Why thank you." I say flashing him an award winning smile. "As much as i would love to stay and chat I have to get to the gym so I'll see you boys later." Sending them all one last smile and walk to the drivers door.

I turn and look at Cody deciding to mess with him and the others.

"Don't miss me too much." I say and give him a wink. Making the other guys gawk. Hahaha

"No promises sweetheart." He smirks and i get in my baby starting her up making the engine roar.

I laugh to myself as i see the guys' faces when i pull out and speed away.

Today's been good.

+++

Enjoy !

Like , Comment , Follow (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 25K 117
The Many Dates of Indigo is now published as a Paperback, and E-book with W by Wattpad Books! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Wattpad Or...