2.

New Character added ^ I'm drooling !!

chapter 2.

+++

My first few classes went by exactly how i expected. Whenever my name was called and i answered i would get people gawking at me or again the famous whispers,

'what the hell'

'oh wow'

again

'she's hot'

'fatty Cher?'

'i love her outfit!'

All throughout class. After awhile i learn hot to block them all out.

It's finally lunch time and i am on my way to the cafe. The cafeteria at our school isn't like the normal ones, we actually have good food! Right now i have my headphones in humming along to the music and when all of a sudden i run right into a wall making me yelp.

"ouuch." I pout taking my headphones out rubbing my nose. I'm such a cluts. I loose my balance a bit till all of a sudden i feel arms wrap around me to keep me steady. Since when do walls have arms?

"I am so sorry." A deep voice says.

Oh shoot. I didn't run into a wall, I ran into a person. I look up to see a beautiful face. Get it together Cher.

"No i am sorry i ran into you, I should've been paying attention." I laugh nervously tucking a stray piece of hair behind my ear. If you haven't noticed i do that when I'm nervous.

"Actually it takes two people to bump into one another so it was both our faults." He says as a matter fact. I know this kid. It's none other than Cody Styles. One of the hottest badboys in school. Him and his other two friends are labeled the 'badboys' of the school. They're a trio of players to be honest. It's him, Cameron Welberg, and the leader of their group Hunter Thorne.

I'm not gonna lie they're all super hot. Drool worthy honestly. But not dateable, they're all players.

I let out a awkward cough when i realize he still has his arms around me. When he realizes he quickly drops them and takes a step back.

"Well I'm Cody Styles. I don't believe we've met before." He says with a smirk.

"I know." I say absent minded. I look up seeing amusement in his eyes. Oh God did i just say that? "I um - I mean I'm Cher, Cher Hemmings." I say with a sweet smile.

He looks surprised when i tell him my name. Ha I've been getting that all day bud.

" You're the girl everyone is talking about. The rumors are true. You did get super hot." He mused giving me a once over. At that i let out another awkward cough.

"Uh thanks, well I'm gonna go ... it was nice meeting you?" I say in more of the form of a question.

"What? I don't get your number sweetheart?" He asks with a boyish grin on his face.

"Maybe later." I say and side step him and continue my walk to the cafe.

When i finally make it to the cafe doors i open them and i am sandwiched between two people. I look to see its a smiling Milla and Kelly.

"Hello new bestie we waited for you. What took you so long?" Milla asks with a pout as we make our way to the line.

"I bumped into Cody Styles." I say as if its not a big deal. Right when i say his name the girls stop to a halt.