1.

Aint Cher so pretty ! ^^

chapter 1.

+++

Today is the day. My first day of senior year. I haven't seen anyone from my high school all summer. I'm so nervous but then again I'm not. I spent all summer getting my shit together. It's time i kick ass and be happy for once.

I woke up a hour earlier than i should so i can go on my morning jog. I've been doing that all summer and then usually after i go straight to the gym but since i have school now i have to limit the gym to either at night or on the weekends.

I just got out of the shower after my jog and now I'm standing in my room with a towel wrapped around me trying to figure out what to wear.

I finally decide on light washed ripped jean shorts with a pair of fish nets under them and a black cropped sweater. I paired the outfit with black thigh high boots.

For my hair i blow dry it and then curl it into waves.

My make up is my daily routine with pink matte lipstick.

Sighing i grab my phone and toss it in my black leather purse and walk downstairs. I walk into the kitchen to see my stepmom sipping coffee on the bar stools reading a magazine.

My stepmom is gorgeous. I can see why my dad was attracted to her in the first place. She has beautiful chestnut brown hair and sunkist skin and high cheek bones. I often envy her beauty.

When she notices me she looks up and send me a huge grin.

"Well ill be damned, you look hot Cher" She giggles in her southern accent.

I shake my head and laugh walking to the fridge grabbing a water bottle.

"Good morning to you too mother dearest." I say and gulp down my water.

I always drink water in the morning before drinking anything or eating anything else. It helps with digesting your food. Gets your body running. I also just love water.

"Are you taking your car today or are you having john take you?" She asks sipping her coffee and looking back at her magazine.

John is our driver. Yes we have a driver. It's ridiculous i know.

"Oh no, I'm taking my baby. Which reminds me I've gotta go. I'm gonna stop and get a cappuccino before school starts." I send her my famous smirk and wave her goodbye before striding my way to the garage to say good morning to my baby.

She's a black Dodge Challenger Hellcat. She's beautiful. I get into my baby and drive off to get some coffee. I always go and get some coffee in the morning. It keeps me in a good mood.

I park outside the coffee shack and walk in and stand in line. When its my turn I walk up to the register and smile at the barista boy, I see him every time i come here. His name is Josh.

"What can i get for you sweetheart?" He ask me with a beautiful smile. He's so cute.

"Yes please, can i get a caramel cappuccino." I say sifting through my purse for my credit card. When i find it i swipe it not caring what the price is because I've been here so much I've memorized it.

"Of course." He says giving me the receipt and goes to make my drink.

He comes back and hands me my coffee with a bright smile.

"Have a wonderful day sweetheart." He says to me as i walk out. I turn and give him a smile.

"You too Josh." I say and send him a wink and I'm off.

Schools going to be very interesting. I'm not so nervous anymore just curious. Curious to see what everybody thinks. I shake my head pushing my thoughts away. I don't care what they think. I care what i think and i think i look amazing and i finally love myself.

I finally pull up to the school with my engine roaring. Well that should get some attention. I park by a tree and cut the engine. 

Well this it. Let my senior year begin. I grabbed my bag and stepped out of my baby and close the door locking it.

Stares. Everyone is staring. And i mean everyone. As i walk towards the building i hear the whispers.

'Who is that?'

'She's hot'

'Is that fatty Cher?'

'No it couldn't be.'

'I love her outfit'

Those were some of the whispers i could make out. It's quite amusing really. I walk through the courtyard with my bag on one arm and my coffee in my hand and smirk plastered on my face.

I had already gotten my schedule offline so i just made my way to my locker. I tossed my coffee in the nearest bin and walked up to my locker and started to unlock it. When i finally open it I see all my school books that go with my new schedule. This year should be pretty easy going because I'd like think I'm pretty smart. Deciding on not bothering to carry my books around since its the first day i close my locker and turn and let out a squeal. There is two girls standing behind me smiling sheepishly.

"We are so sorry we didn't mean to scare you." The redhead lets out a nervous giggle. She's very beautiful. Her red hair make her gorgeous pale blue eyes pop and accentuates her pale skin.

"Oh no, its fine. I'm a little jumpy that's all." I laugh a little and push a stray hair behind my ear.

"You're Cher aren't you." The blonde asks giving me a once over as if analyzing me. She's also beautiful with her thick blonde hair and light blue eyes. I've never seen them before.

"The one and only." I give them a dazzling smile and fix my bag on my arm that's slipping.

"Well I'm Milla and this is Kelly and we just want to say that we thought you were beautiful then and now you're just 10x more beautiful then before." The redhead named Milla gushes out making me blush slightly.

Wow that was so sweet, kinda made my day.

"Wow- I'm speechless, that was so nice thank you so much." No ones ever said that to me before. I'm kinda liking these girls.

"Welp it's true. You're so amazing. I can tell we're all gonna be best of friends." Milla all but squeals.

"I would love that honest." I say a smile starting find its way to my face.

"You look absolutely stunning though really Cher." Kelly says looking at me and Milla nods her head in agreement. 

"Thanks, I'm aiming for the 'Shes a badass and cute as hell but i would touch her without asking' look" I say making them both laugh.

Wow first period hasn't even started and I'm already having a great day. I have two new absolutely gorgeous friends and couldn't be any happier. I have a feeling this years going to be a good year.

+++

That was the first chapter of the first of the 'Mister' series. I hope you guys like it !

vote , follow , comment ! do whatchu gotta do :*

xx