Still The Queen

By boss_baby_

And she always will be. -Him with his black leather jacket on, and Her in his hardcore heart.- ORIGINAL. Aut... More

Still The Queen
Lakehouse
What Could Happen
Summer
Drunken Truth
The Reason Why
We're Okay
Jacuzzi
Encounter At The Beach
Almost
Amusement Park
Fifty Shades of White
Her With The Fast Car
Motivation
You
Don't Cry
🙇
Candlelight
Daybreak
Under the Rain
A Sapphire And A Kiss
Name
Fate
NOTE FROM AUTHOR

Kiss Me

17.9K 515 343
By boss_baby_

Lucy just got back to the dorm after a long shopping at the mall with her group. Since morning 'til last period, Levy has been bugging her about buying swimsuits for summer.

She was carrying a plastic bag with the ones she bought as she struggled to open the door of her room. It was already about 8:00 in the evening.

The white wooden door finally opened and Lucy let herself in. She reached for the switch just beside the door to turn on the mini chandelier.

When the light brightened up the room, she immediately jumped back in fright as she saw that same face again.

"Ahh!" she squealed sharply.

He was already there.

Waiting for her comfortably as he sat on the grey round couch. Looking like he owned the place.

"You sneaked in again?" her face was still in a little shock.

"Since when did you start coming home late?" Natsu asked, dismissing her comment.

He stood up and walked towards her, eyeing the bag she was holding. It was a little transparent that he could see the bikinis inside.

"Are you going to wear them for me?" he smirked as he turned to her.

A faint red crossed her cheeks.

"Of course not," Lucy quickly replied.

She was embarrassed, and she had a feeling he sensed it too.

"Who else is going?" he asked with that usual calm voice he always had.

"Levy, Erza, Cana, and Sting. They're good vibes."

"Sting?" Natsu's brows slightly knitted together at the center, "Who the hell is that?"

"One of my friends," Lucy answered, curious why he especially picked up Sting's name out of all the others she mentioned, "Captain of Saber's basketball team. Chick magnet. Why?"

"Ah...That blonde I beat at the game" he said simply unimpressed, "Weak."

"Hey, don't be rude." She defended the subject being discussed.

Of course Lucy knew that Natsu was no doubt better than him, but he was still her friend. She had to speak out for him.

"So you bought those to show off to that guy?"

"I'm not showing off to anyone," she answered seriously.

Nobody spoke after that. He just stared at her and her at him.

Then he moved and reached for something on his jeans' back pocket.

A cigarette.

He placed it between his lips and started to light it up, staring at her the whole time.

Before the spark from the lighter could ignite with the tip, Lucy's hand swiftly pulled the cigarette from his lips.

"I thought I told you to quit smoking," the look on her eyes said she was angry.

Natsu stared deeply at her and gave a smirk.

"I knew it," he started, "You still care for me."

Lucy realized that he was testing her. She instantly masked her angry expression with something that said 'I don't care'.

"No. I simply don't want to suffocate. You can smoke whenever you want, anywhere but here."

Hearing her say this, he placed another cigarette on his lips. Lighting it up as he still stared at her.

This time she did not stop him.

But she looked at him with an angry face again. He was clearly challenging her.

He puffed out smoke.

And just as he did, Lucy turned away, dropping the bag on the floor and walked towards her bedroom. He knew she was mad.

Natsu chuckled and put away the cigarette. He wasn't really planning on finishing the whole stick.

"Okay baby, I was just teasing you," he said, following her.

She turned to face him as he closed the door behind him.

"Don't you still have a few remaining days of class? Why are you still here?" Lucy asked. Still with an angry face.

She unbuttoned and removed her upper uniform, leaving her pleated skirt and thin undershirt on. The pink bra she wore was slightly visible. Natsu, being a guy, didn't fail to notice this.

"Nobody can stop me from doing whatever I want," he answered.

His eyes that got caught up on the pink cloth went back to her face. A strand of hair got loose from his neatly slicked back mass of locks.

But Lucy being Lucy, she had no idea that what she was doing had such an effect on him.

"Right. Of course," she rolled her eyes as if remembering something obvious, "You're Natsu after all."

He started to approach her.

She stared at his eyes and felt a little nervous. There was something about the way he looked at her.

With every step he made, she took a step back.

Until there was nothing but the wall that stopped her. She was cornered. As if that wasn't enough, Natsu trapped her in between his firm arms. His palms pressed on the wall with her at the middle.

"What are you doing?"

Lucy knew what he was doing. But she couldn't think of anything else to say...not at the moment. She could feel her cardiac muscle tense up.

"Stripping like that in front of me," he started, "You're challenging me to do something."

Her cheeks flushed as his breath brushed her face.

"I-I'm not-"

"Of course not. You've always turned me on even without doing it on purpose. It's frustrating...," he said evenly, "And at the same time...tempting."

She couldn't say a word. All she could do was stare at him with wide eyes and a slightly agape mouth.

"I hope you don't just strip in front of somebody else."

Her brow slightly twitched.

"I don't," Lucy said with a louder tone.

Pleased, his thin lips turned into a smirk.

"Good. That means you're only comfortable to do it when you're with me."

Feeling that Natsu was slowly figuring her out, she pushed him away with all her might.

However, he wasn't one to be pushed off so easily. A tiny girl like her could never equal the strength of a firmly built guy like him. I mean, even bigger opponents don't stand a chance against him, what more if it's her?

Lucy gave up on the attempt and sighed.

"You need to leave."

Natsu stared down at her.

After a while, he backed away.

Turned to leave. Yes, he was leaving.

He headed out of the bedroom and walked towards his portal of entry.

But he stopped before climbing up on the glass window. He turned around and faced her.

"Kiss me."

Lucy's eyes widened at his sudden request. Her face was red again as she looked away, refusing to do it.

"If you don't, I'll jump off the window."

Her head instantly shifted back to him. She contemplated if he was joking around or not.

"No you're not," she said, trying not to look worried.

Natsu's expression didn't change.

"Fine. Call the ambulance then," he said as he turned around and proceeded to the open window, no trace of hesitation in his voice.

Feeling that he might actually jump off, Lucy stopped him.

"Wait!"

It took a moment until he faced her again. His face still the same. Calm.

She, on the other hand, was looking obviously worried.

She sighed and started to walk up to him.

Her feet stopped just inches away from his.

Natsu stared down at her blonde head as she stared at his chest covered by the black shirt he wore.

Lucy touched his abdomen as she spoke,

"You're always so reckless," her voice was soft.

Natsu couldn't tell if she was sad, mad, or whatever.

"That's because I love you." He said quietly.

She wasn't looking at him.

Then Lucy slowly placed a gentle kiss on his chest where his heart was at. Her eyes were shut the entire time. She meant it.

Other guys would think it wasn't enough, but to him...it was more than enough. He was content.

Getting what he asked for, Natsu gave her what she wanted. He turned to leave again.

He went out of the window and up to the tree branch with Lucy watching every move he made. Still a little worried if he might slip and fall.

And not for long, he disappeared into the darkness of the night.

Lucy wont be able to go to sleep any time soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 1.9K 34
Lucy lives a normal life with nothing out of the ordinary. No mistakes, no fake ness, and no distractions. Until... during a onshore trip, it comes t...
749K 29.4K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
69.7K 1.2K 32
18 year old Lucy Heartfilia moved to magnolia to start her own life and go to the college called fairy tail university. That is until she met Natsu D...
29.3K 851 40
Five years after Beast Boy found Terra again the Teen Titans have disbanded. Robin was a large part of the disbandment and went on to work with Batma...