TomBoy Love <3 (Ray Ray Love...

By MindlessMsPerez

Wassup It's Your Boy Ray Ray!! and i'm from Mindless Behavior But i guess some of ya'll lovely ladies already... More

Tom Boy Love................................. <3
Me And I Don't Know Her Name :P?
What Does She Want ? And Will She Pull Off The Trick........
Texting And Emotional Distress!!...........
Keisha Knows........................................
Tamara And Her Talents..............
Keisha's Phone Call...........................
R U In 4 The Tour?
Will My Auntie Let Me Go On Tour.............?
Wardrobes and Grinning :D
The Date xox.
Kissing Beach!! <3 :D
#1 Girl Tour...............................Day 1 !!
Still Day 1 #1 Girl Tour........... Full of Drama And Espanol!
Day 2 #1 Girl Tour..............Ustream,Heart Warming Speeches Cussing And Tears
I Know That Girl! And The Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What Is He Up To? And HE KNOWS!! :P
Keeping Secrets....................
Reveiling Secerts................. :L Getting Emotional.......................
Near The End Of Day 3 #1 Girl Tour....... The 3rd Show In Phillie.....
Who Was At The Door.............................?
Headaches and Maybe Fear ????
Kamal And Ray Ray's Lil Talk.......................
Arguments And Love xox................. <3 :P
Getting Let Down Leads To Arguments!!
You Think You Know Someone ?
What Don't I Know?
What's Ray's Mom Like? And Bets!!
Fired Up and Trouble.............................
Truth and Disbelief..................................
Making Things Worse !!
How Is Tamara Doin ????????????
Finding Love And Happyness xox
At Ray's Mom's House...........................
The Unexpected :P :O.........................
After Effect.................. :P
Heating Up........................... :D
Kissing And Breathing..............
Caught Or Not?
Who Said What Bout Who ?
Who At Da Door?
Juss The Two Of Us! xox
Arkward Moments xox
Unexpected Arrival.................

Vans And Numberz..................

3.3K 63 8
By MindlessMsPerez

Ray Ray: *approaching her* “wo..wow! You actually did it!! Didn‘t think you could pull it off!”

Tamara: “ha well I did!! And I‘ve been workin on that for a while so all I needed was a reason to do it!!” *smiles*

Ray Ray: “kool oh yeah as promised!!” *giving her the box!! Of Vans!*

Tamara: “no……….. no ray! I was only playing with you babe!! You have to give them to me I……”

Ray Ray: “no! I want you to have them!” *smiles*

Tamara: “why? Because I told you these *points to her shoes* are my only pair? I don‘t take charity” *about to walk away*

Ray Ray: “no….*grabs her wrist, she turns to him* no I want you to have them because you deserve them!! You can‘t be an amazing skate without them!” *smiles at her*

Tamara: “I…..I still can‘t take them ray they aren‘t mine! Plus walter gave them to you!!”

Ray Ray: “yes you can! Ok and don‘t worry about that walter knows they too small I was gonna sell them anyway! But instead imma give them to you was a gift!!” *holding the box in front of her*

Tamara: “umm I dunno ray ray!” *grabbing her wrist back  to herself !!*

Ray Ray: “aww come on!! Wait I have any idea! Turn around!”

Tamara: “what! Why?” *confused*

Ray Ray: “just please trust me!!” *turns her around, then takes his black sharpie pen out his pocket and does something……………………..*

Ray Ray: “ok! Now turn around!” *Tamara turns around* “ok now take the box!!”

Tamara: “ray ray! Where are you going with this!?” *takes the box*

Ray Ray: “just… open it!!” *Tamara opens it 2 see that the purple vans were signed by him………*

 (THE LINK TO THE SIGNED VANS IS IN THE COMMENTS :D)

Tamara: “ray ray! Why did yo………………”

Ray Ray: “they have your name on it! And are signed to you so you have to keep them!!”

Tamara: “I………. I dunno what to say……………”

Ray Ray: “ha ha you can keep these on one condition!” *takin the box back*

Tamara: “thought dey were mine 2 keep!!?” *confused*

Ray Ray: “they are! But they come with only one condition!!”

Tamara: “oh yeah what‘s that?” *raising her right eyebrow*

Ray Ray: “I get your number!” *smiling*

Tamara: “so I get to keep these Vans forever if I give you my number”

Ray Ray: “that’s what I just said mami!!”

Tamara: “ok!! Kl!” *getting her phone out..*

Ray Ray: “and! When I get your number I mean you get mine and we text each other!!” *smiling*

Tamara: “ha ha I know that ray!!” *smiling at him*

Ray Ray: “aye just checkin! You seem like the type who go get my number and ignore my texts!!”

Tamara: “what part of BIG Mindless Behavior Fan! Do you not understand!!”

Ray Ray: “hey you can never be so sure!!” *then they swap numbers!! When Tamara gets a text*

Tamara: *looks at her phone* “ugh! Hey ray I gotta go! But I‘ll see yah round k!!” *putting her phone in her back pocket, grabs her board and the box of Vans and skates off*

Ray Ray: *staring at her butt…* “I‘LL TEXT YOU!!”

Tamara: *looking back at him* “YOU DO THAT!!” *smiles*

..................................................... ()to be continued 2 comments needed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 685 48
Genevieve loves her friends, her family, wants nothing more than to live a "perfect life". She's painfully shy, has never had a boyfriend, and works...
52.9K 393 38
this is a story about me and my best friend vicky who get a chance to meet mb after saving them from being attact by crazy mad fans and this contains...
43 2 4
It all started with a paper plane... _______________________________________________________ "You.... you shouldn't do that.. carter.. dont-" I stu...
49.4K 1.3K 36
Her long, curly brown hair, her fair flawless complexion, her perfect body shape, her swag. I fell for it all. "Who's the hot girl" my Chresanto whis...