Discovery - Larry/Ziam/Nosh m...

By bandhoez9194

One Direction. World famous boy band, idols to thousands of boys and girls across the world. Theyre making it... More

Warnings etc + thank you!!
*Escape*
*Pain....*
*Telling the fathers*
*Surprise!*
A day of You and I.
story time and some terrible smut
*Ziam and Nosh time*
*A meeting and more*
*Interview Time!*
*Check Up Time!*
*Summer Solstice and a Surprise*
*A lover's spat*
*kidnapped and a better outcome*
*coming home*
#FlyHighZach
*Drama. Plain Drama.*
*Well, Shit*
5SOS Are Here!!
A Couple Surprises and A Battle
Everything Resolved
Family Time
The (Almost) End pt. 1
The (Almost) End pt. 2
Nosh Wedding
Character Ask
Ziam Wedding
RIP
Larry Wedding
Epilogue

*Discovery*

1.9K 38 12
By bandhoez9194

Vas Happinin Peoples!! lol.... Anyway, I decided to make a random story, not so sure if I can update very often, but its a Larry/Ziam/Nosh mpreg. Don't like it, don't read... and I should mention, I don't know how to do smut, so don't hate me if it sucks...And the boys are Wicca's in this story, and they can control the elements... sorry, but I'm Wicca too, so don't hate. but... enjoy anyway! :D

*(7-20-15) I will be going through the entire story and editing so the chapters with a * next to them mean they are edited. :) I wrote this a long time ago so don't mind if it sounds terrible. :/ still writing too so I hope you enjoy this :)

~Banana

(Louis's POV)

I stared at the doctor in shock. His words were ringing in my ears, but I couldn't believe them. It was impossible! For one, I was a male, second, I've only had sex with a male once, third, I was a male, fourth, I had only bottomed that once, and of course, finally, I WAS A FUCKING MALE! It was impossible.

"You, You have got to be kidding me, are-are you serious?" I choked out, and the doctor nodded sympathetically.

The room seemed to be heating up, which often happens with me because I can work with Fire, I was a fire witch. Whenever I was upset or angry or any other strong emotion, the room heated up.

"Mr. Tomlinson, you are pregnant, there's no denying it. I don't have an explanation. Have you had sexual intercourse with another male in the last two months or so?" he asked, and my mind flashed back to what happened not two months ago...

2 Months Ago, Louis's POV

"C'mon Harry, live a little! you need to let loose, jeez!" Niall screamed, already shit-faced. We'd been at the bar for only three hours, and everyone was completely drunk, except Liam and Harry. I was almost there, but not quite. I was sober enough to remember everything in the morning.

"Niall, I told you, I don't want to get drunk. I don't need to!" Harry yelled over the music. Niall just rolled his eyes and yelled to the bartender, "Hey Jake, we need a vodka shot on ice over here!"

The bartender nodded, and whipped up a drink. "Here ya go, lad," he said, and Niall took it and shoved it towards Harry. "Here drink this," he said, and Harry shook his head violently.

"Hazza! Pretty pwease! for me?" I asked in a baby voice, doing puppy eyes at him. Harry wavered and rolled his eyes. "Fine!" he grumbled and quickly drank the concoction.

"Happy, Niall?" he asked, and Niall jumped around in glee. "Yeppers!!" he shouted and Harry rolled his eyes. "Hey Hazza, come dance with me!" I said, the alcohol making me brave.

Yes, I've had a rather large crush on the younger boy, but was never brave enough to act on my feelings. Tonight though, I would try and get him to know how i felt.

Harry rolled his eyes again. "Hey Harry, you know your eyes are gonna get stuck in that position if you keep doing that," Liam said, smirking slightly. Zayn was laughing next to him, completely drunk, almost as bad as Niall, but not quite. Harry flipped him off, but drag me to the dance floor.

I was giggling uncontrollably as I was dragged to the center of the floor.

"Haaazzzzzaaa!!!!" I said, still giggling uncontrollably. "I loooove yooouuuu!!!!!!!!" Harry just rolled his eyes and said, "I love you too Lou."

I looked at him and said as seriously as possible, "No, I love you! I love you this big!" I said, throwing my arms out, accidentally hitting a girl in the back, who glared at me and walked away.

Harry watched me oddly. "Truly? You truly love me?" he asked and I nodded. "Yep!" I started giggling again. "I love you Hazzabear!"

Harry laughed and said, "Alright, Boobear." He kissed my cheek and I giggled again. "Harry! Here, drink this!" Niall slurred/shouted. He shoved a drink in Harry''s direction and Harry took it quickly so it wouldn't spill. "Drink up, Harry!" Niall shouted, laughing the entire time.

"C'mon Ni, lets go get some more," Josh said. Josh had come with us, and I knew that the drummer had a bit of a crush on the blonde, and vice versa. They wouldn't believe it when we told them about it, but hopefully tonight they would get lucky. Just like I was hoping to.

And with that thought in my head, I turned back to Harry. He had drunk the other drink and was slightly tipsy now. Jeez Niall, what'd you give him? He only had three drinks and he's already tipsy, I thought giddily.

Niall knew that I liked the curly haired lad and was trying to help me get with him. I leaned forward and whispered sensually, "Hey Hazza, wanna get out of here?"

Harry gulped slightly and nodded. I dragged him down the hall and didn't hesitate as I brought my lips to his.

His lips were soft and warm, just like I had imagined it during late nights. "Lou," he groaned as I nibbled on his lower lip. The sound went straight to my jeans, and I ground lightly against him. I was pleased to see he had a bit of a problem, so I dragged him down the hall to a back room.

I pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him. This was completely new to me, never having been with another guy, but I had read a couple romance books out there, so I sort of knew what to do.

I tugged lightly on his shirt, and Harry growled and quickly pulled it off. he pulled mine off too and flipped us to where he was now on top. He grinded down against me and I let out a feral noise, I didn't even know it was possible.

Harry started kissing down my chest and stomach. He got to the waistband of my jeans and grinned innocently at me.

"You've got bit of problem here Lou, let me take care of it," he said, his voice rough with lust. I moaned at the sound and the feeling of Harry using his teeth to unbutton and unzip my jeans he quickly yanked them off. He pressed his palm against the rather large bulge blooming from my boxers and i whimpered with need.

This was better than anything I ever imagined. "Harry, stop teasing, please, I need you!" i said desperately and he grinned at me again.

"I don't think so Lou, I'm gonna tease you until everyone knows my name," he said and pulled off my boxers. He rubbed the base of my erection softly and I thrust into his hand, but he used his other one to hold me down. I was whimpering and writhing, but he wouldn't do anything.

"What do you want me to do to you, Tomlinson? Tell me," he whispered, running his fingertips lightly against my shaft and I groaned.

"Fuck me Harry, fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk for days," I panted and he whispered even softer, "Beg,"

"Oh, gods, please Harry, please, I need you in me, please, fuck," I whimpered, way past any dignity when I knew I was so close to what I've been dreaming and he grinned.

He grabbed a bottle of lube and a condom out of his pocket and tossed them onto the bed before standing, quickly taking off his jeans and boxers. He sat back down and prepared his fingers with the lube.

"Relax, Lou, this will feel different," he warned, and gently pushed a single digit in. I tensed, but he whispered, "Relax, baby," so I tried and eventually he started moving. he added another finger after a moment and started scissoring them. He crooked his fingers and brushed something that made me see stars.

"There Harry! Hit there again!" I moaned, and he grinned slyly. He bent his fingers again and brushed the spot. He then added three fingers, and started rubbing all three into my prostate. I was squirming and as soon as I was ready, I was begging, "Harry, please, I need you now!"

He smirked and put on the condom and lubed himself up. He aligned himself up to my entrance and whispered to me, "Relax Lou, I'll go slow." I nodded and he gently pushed himself in. I winced as he pushed but tried to keep myself relaxed.

As soon as he was completely in, he stopped and panted, "When your ready, tell me okay boo?" I nodded and he leaned over to kiss me.

It took a few minutes, but after that, I was ready. "Move, harry, gods, please," I moaned, and he pulled out and thrust back in quickly he started up a quick tempo. After several moments, he changed angle and hit dead onto my prostate. I gasped and arched my back, panting, "There, Harry, oh gods, there!"

He started thrusting against that spot head on and i could feel the coil in the bottom of my stomach and i could tell i was close. "Hazza, i'm close," i groaned and he just started going faster. "Me too, Lou, me too," he said and he hit my spot three more times before i was screaming his name, cumming on both of our chests. He groaned and emptied his load inside me. the condom had ripped, so i was filled with his liquid. i didn't think anything of it. as soon as he finished, he pulled out and threw away the ruined condom. he laid next to me and pulled me against his chest. i curled up against him and we both fell asleep.

Present time

"I only did it once," i whispered, and curled up in a small ball. Tears were already falling down my face. "the father of my baby doesn't even look at me anymore." After we'd woken up the next day, Harry had looked disgusted and told me i was a fag and ran out of the room. i had spent the day crying in my room until Liam told me to get out of my room and talk to him. i did, but i couldn't tell him. what if he hated me too, just because i had taken advantage of Harry when we were both drunk? i knew he didn't care about me liking Harry, because he and Zayn had been together for the last year, but still. i was scared of losing anyone else, and i had just lost my best friend. i was upset.

The doctor looked at me sympathetically again. "Do you have any friends who could help you? What about the other members of your band, i believe their names are Liam, Zayn, and Niall?" he asked, and i looked at him unbelievably. "And what!? lose them too because i'm a freak? i can't do that, its bad enough that i lost my best friend," I said, getting softer with each word, crying again.

The doctor sighed. "Well, i don't think they will hate you. i can tell all five, or now four, are closer than that. tell them, and if something happens, you can come see me. Here, here's my card, with my work number and extension, but I'll write my cell on it. then you can call me whenever," he said, and i took it. i felt odd, relying on an adult when i was already twenty, but i guess this was a special case. "Thank you Dr. Snyder," i said sincerely, and he smiled, saying, "anytime, Mr. Tomlinson. but since we're going to be working on more than just regular stuff, i think you should call me by my first name, Damion."

i nodded and said, "Then you should call me Louis." he nodded and said i could go. i left, feeling a bit different. After all, i had a child growing in me. i froze at that thought. I had a child growing in me. it hadn't sunk in until now. i was having my and Harry's child, well shit.

i walked to my car and drove home. on the drive there, i called Liam. he had been the one to get me to the hospital after he found me puking the the third time this week. i guess i knew what it was now, morning sickness.

"Hello?" Liam answered after three rings. "Li? Hey, my appointment is finished, and i have some shocking news, but can i tell only you? and in person?" i asked, and he said, "Of course Lou, you want to come over right now?" i agreed and we hung up. i changed course and headed to Ziam's house.

i knocked on the door and Liam answered almost automatically, looking concerned. "Is everything alright, Lou?" he asked immediately as he closed the door. i looked around and he said, " Zayn is at Niall's." i nodded and we sat down on the couch. "Liam, would you hate me if i told you something really freakish?" i asked hesitantly, and Liam immediately shook his head. "Hell no, you're my brother, i wouldn't leave you, especially if you need help with something," he said firmly, and I relaxed a bit.

"Li, i... i'm pregnant," i whispered very softly, and he looked confused. "Huh?" he asked, and i sighed. "I'm pregnant Liam," i said a bit louder and he looked completely shocked. "Your kidding right?" he said and i shook my head. "The doctor said i was about two months along," i said softly, my hand on my stomach.

Liam glanced down at my hand and smiled. "That's great news, Louis! Can i be godfather?" he asked, suddenly all excited. I looked at him unbelievably. "You don't hate me? you don't think i'm a freak?" i said cautiously and he shook his head at me. "Lou, can i tell you something?" he asked, and i nodded. "I have the ability to have kids too, i found out a while ago. Do you want to know why? i have the ability to work with spirit. i can control it, i'm a spirit witch."

my jaw dropped. i thought i was the only witch, and i had kept it a secret from everyone. even my mum didn't know. "Y-your a witch too!" i blurted and quickly covered my mouth. "Too?" he asked, looking at me oddly. "Your a witch too?" he said, and i nodded quickly. "My element's fire." i said, and opened my palm. i called fire to me and a small flame appeared in it. Liam looked completely shocked again and excited.

"I-i thought i was alone, i didn't know anyone else was a witch," Liam whispered, and at that moment Zayn walked in. "Your a witch?" he asked, and Liam and i swung around, me quickly closing my hand so he didn't see the flame. "What?" Liam asked, trying to go for ignorance. "Don't lie to me Li, i heard you, you said you didn't know anyone else was a witch, so does that mean both of you are witches?" he asked, and we both sighed. "Yes, Zayn, we're witches. I'm a fire and Li's a spirit,"i said, waiting for the hatred people like us usually got.

instead, we got a large grin and a very tight hug. i quickly pulled away, scared for my baby, but Zayn was too excited to notice. "Oh my gods, i thought i was alone too! i'm a water witch, that's why its hard for people to hear me when i talk, because i have the water vapor in the air trap the sound waves and keep them away from unwanted ears," he said, and both Liam's and my jaws dropped. "I wonder if Niall and Ha-" i said, cutting off at Harry's name. i hadn't spoken it since he ran out of the room. i started again, "I wonder if Niall or Josh or anyone else has it, i think Niall does, and i think its air, because have you guys noticed that when he's excited or angry, i mean especially angry, it gets very windy outside?" i said, and the other two thought for a second, nodding.

"Yeah, I've noticed that, i just never gave it much thought. i didn't think of the possibility of anyone else being a witch like me," Zayn said thoughtfully, and we heard a voice saying, "What?" we turned quickly and i almost fell over. it was Harry.

A/N well... here's the first chappie. hope you like it, and idk when i'll update again.... but hopefully soon!! :)

Vote!

Comment!!

Enjoy!!!

~Banana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 523 24
Y/N BLAKE is a teen who loved her family but after she had to move to a new house because her dad was an alcoholic.she met Vance Hopper and fell com...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

314K 8K 114
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
4M 87.3K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
709K 10.9K 37
Harry Edward Styles + Niall James Horan = Narry Storan, god i feel like a 14 year old girl, but i do like the sound of that, Narry? Hmm, If only Nial...