Hear the lion roar | E. Peven...

By cat_potter17

In which a lonely boy meets his match in the brave-hearted girl. (Note all rights go to C.S Lewis and Narnia... More

| 00 |
| CAST |
| Aesthetics |
Prolouge
| 01 |
| 02 |
| 03 |
| 04 |
| 05 |
| 06 |
| 07 |
| 08 |
| 00 |
| 09 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
Competiton! (DO NOT IGNORE!)
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
Alex Competition Finals!!
| 24 |
A/N
1K!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello... It is me...
2k

| 18 |

9K 249 36
By cat_potter17

My final night in Narnia (or ever to be fair), was a good one. Lots of laughing and chatting and dancing. Everyone was so happy that they were getting their king back. I sang along with them and tried to have fun. But I was already dying on the inside. I would never get to hear Lucy's laugh again, or see Susan smile, feel Peter's protectiveness and hug Edmund again. The sun had set and a fire was lit and we were all sitting around chatting. 

Edmund suddenly turned to me and hugged me. I laughed, secretly grateful. "What was that for?" I giggled. "You looked like you needed a hug!" He replied. I put my head on his chest as we sat down on a log. "Ed?" I asked he looked at me, his deep brown eyes locking with mine. I gazed into them, never ever wanting to leave. But I turned away, knowing this would make it harder to leave.

 "Yes?" He replied. "Look after them, Ed." I said simply starting to get up. "Look after who Alex? What are you doing?" He said urgently. I looked at him as he stood up. I realised something. I rushed forward and crashed my lips to his. He startled, but soon began to kiss back. There was a fire burning between us, as he put his hands on my waist, deepening the kiss.  I pulled away smiling, I had to do that before I left.. "What happened to taking it slow?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes, I was going to miss this so much. "You will make a great King, Ed." I said, walking away before he could reply.

 I could hear him calling my name, but I kept walking. My heart was breaking into millions of pieces. But I had to do this. I walked into my father's tent, this was it. Time to accept my fate. 

A/N 

There you go guys. The chapter for today!!! Haha! Cliffhanger!! I shall be updating again soon I hope, so I won't leave you on edge forever! 

But first and foremost - AHHHHHHH they kissed!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy right now! #Almondforlife!

Secondly, my next update will be a competition, you guys send in your ideas for what Alex looks like for you (go look in google images!) and I will find a few of my own and then we will have a vote of the top three!!! Hope that sounds good to you!!

See you in the next update!

Cat xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 1.7K 17
In which Alex and Edmund sail the Narnian seas. [All rights go to CS Lewis and the Narnia films]
172K 3.5K 65
"I want you to promise me that you will find someone that will love you as much as I have" | THE COMPLETE TRILOGY |
3.5K 44 15
Isabel Pevensie, as the eldest of her siblings, has a responsibility to care for her brothers and sisters; especially the younger two. The five are...
507K 16.6K 31
❝ there was a difference between living and existing, and for the first time, phoebe felt like she was living. and wasn't that a marvellous thing?❞ [...