The Many Wicked Ways

By BeautyHeartBouquet

All Rights Reserved!!! BoyxBoy, Book Two, Completed. With not much left to say, Avery isn't to sure... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Chapter Eight

6.3K 287 93
By BeautyHeartBouquet

I hissed at the bright light that flooded the bedroom, wait... the bedroom, I sat up slowly while looking around and squinting my eyes in confusion, how the hell did I managed to get back home after what happened last night. I grabbed onto my lower abdomen as the pain swelled there, I moaned in pain while looking at Abbigail as she glared at me, she was up and ready to cause trouble as far as I could see. Abbigail was already dressed, she wore a very thin grey sweater that had a unbuttoned V-neck to show the swelling breast that were slowly growing bigger from her pregnancy. With her sweater, she wore a pair of black slacks that gripped her thighs tightly as she leaned against the side of the windowsill and crossed her arms over her chest smugly. I looked at her in confusion before sighing and looking down at myself, my chest had crusted, bloody claw marks down the front and to make it worse, something was caked around my inner tights and sure enough, some of it was dry and some of it was still sticky. I frowned as I reached down and touched the liquid seeping out my backside, I moved to the side to investigate the spoke where I slept to find blood and cum was there as well, I frowned and reached up to grab my head while trying to remember something. A heavy groan caught my ears as I looked beside me to see that Barry was laying on his back, he laid with the pillow burying his face and the covers down to his lower body to completely expose his back. His back was torn open, slowly healing as he slowly moved to look at Abbigail while she gave him a smug smile as well. I dropped my mouth in shock as Barry pulled himself up and the blanket fell back to expose his complete nudity, I stared at him in horror as I realized that something bad was happening, something so bad was happening right now.

"B-Barry..." I trailed, reaching over to rub at a cut on his back as he looked at me in confusion then groaned in pain. "W-What happened..."

"Oh, don't play dumb... hot sex, that's what happened." Abbigail said, leaning against the windowsill and crossing her arms over chest.

I reluctantly dropped my hand as I thought hard about last night, I was outside looking for Wayne and this person walked up to me. Barry's scratches were deep enough to be from claws and I did remember clawing at the person's back when they were cumming and then they made me cum as well and I couldn't help myself because of how good it felt. Also, the person on top of me hand red Alpha eyes, only something that an Alpha... or future Alpha had the ability to change their eyes to whenever they were filled with lust or very angry and I knew Barry easily had the ability to do so. I stared at him, semi-hoping that he hadn't forcefully took me last night while also hoping it was him because I would of preferred it to be him than a complete stranger, or even Alpha... disgusting. I looked at Barry as he pulled himself up and displayed all his nudity to Abbigail and I, since we were the only ones able to see it, I looked down at myself and realized I indeed was naked as well and quickly grabbed the blanket to pull them over my raw nipples that ached from mistreatment. I didn't remember anything after I passed out last night, but I was sure that what happened did happen once more while I was passed out and I couldn't remember a thing other than the person's eyes being red and clawing at their back... and cumming of course. I gulped while staring at Barry with hope while he looked at me in confusion before sitting on the edge of the bed and putting his head in his hands, he groaned and rubbed his face heavily while giving me full display of his clawed, raw back that was slowly healing.

"Don't you have to go to work." Barry said stubbornly to Abbigail, who smirked and shrugged carelessly.

"I do want to stay and watch this, then again, this is some juicy stuff that the whole pack should know." Abbigail said, correcting her positon from leaning on the windowsill before reaching up and fixing the bun on her head. "Be good boys, I don't want to miss it next time."

I watched her leave before cutting my eyes to Barry as he kept his head hidden in his hands, he shook his head slowly before dropping his hands and slouching over, he looked reluctant to talk and I was sure I was going to hear something I didn't want to. Or at least, I thought I was, I wasn't sure where Barry's mindset was but I knew that the longer I stayed with him like this, the more it'll get harder for him to resist me.

"I'm sorry..." Barry whispered, sitting up and staring at the wall on Abbigail's side of the bed.

"What happened?" I asked, feeling my hands shake as I grasped tightly to the covers before me.

"I told you not to go on that date... I warned you..." He whispered, slowly turning to face me while climbing on the bed.

"Barry..." I warned, balling my fist up angrily. "What happened... what did you do to me?"

"I took you..." He trialed shyly, nervously reaching up and scratching at his head.

"How many times, Barry?" I asked, not really sure if I wanted to know.

Judging from all the cum spewing from my backside and all over my thighs, I knew it was more than twice and I was already pushing a third round with me knocked out, I couldn't believe he did this to me, why me? I sighed, shaking my head while impatiently waited on an answer, me going out to have fun with Wayne was no an excuse for him to pull this shit, again. This was the second time he took advantage of me and if I ended up pregnant again, while Abbigail was already pregnant... there was going to be hell to pay for Barry, he was going to be here through all the growth this time.

"Avery, I-"

"How many times!" I yelled, not really asking him any more.

"I don't know..." He took a long sigh. "Maybe five."

"Five?!" I said, turning to look at him in shock. "Five times, Barry!"

"I couldn't control it... I told you not to go outside, I warned y-"

"Shut up, Barry! I'm a grown man, i can do what ever the hell I want."

"That's what got us into this in the first place!" Barry said, staring at me with a pleading look. "I didn't want you to go on that date, you're not suppose to go on dates with other guys... and it was to protect you. Last night... last night was-"

"Last night was the last straw, Barry, that's what last night was! There's no excuse t-"

"It was a full moon last night." He whined with reasoning. "I couldn't control it, my wolf too-"

"Don't you dare." I warned angrily. "Last time I checked, that wasn't an EXCUSE!"I yelled at the top of my lungs, I was surprised no one came to see what all the commotion was about.

"Your right! Your right! That's why I'm not going to let it happen again, I'm sorry!" Barry said, climbing out the bed as I started to crawl toward him aggressively. "I went into Alphabratic heat!"

"Barry..." I paused, glaring at him. "That's not even a word! Let alone, A THING!"

My anger made my blood boil, I forgot about the pain in my stomach and now was ready to rip Barry a new one, the asshole was about to suffer if I had any say in it and I might just allow my wolf to purposely take control so it could bite him. I glared at Barry, climbing off the bed as Barry backed away from me with his hands up in a surrendering way, my glare didn't seize as I went to lunge at Barry but stopped as pain rushed up my spine from my lower abdomen. My legs bucked as I whined loudly in pain, I collapsed onto my knees and took a heavy breath as the pain worsened, maybe a visit to Stephanie won't be a bad idea.

"Alphabratic is a thing, last time I checked." Barry said. "I couldn't stop myself from ma... oh god, I didn't get to mate with you, oh shit... oh shit... oh shit... that bitch!"

"What are you talking about, Mr. Alphabretic heat?" I said angrily.

"Alphabratic." He tried to correct me on a fake word.

"Shut the hell up, Barry... I'm five seconds away from slapping you." I snapped angrily, glaring up at him from my spot on the floor. "And tell me what the hell your ranting and oh, shitting about."

"I couldn't mate with you last night, I couldn't bite you because you already had a bite. Abbigail... she knew what she was doing." Barry said, plopping down on the bed with a heavy groan. "I fucked up, I fucked up so bad. I had to talk to my Father, maybe he knows how to do it-"

"No, no one knows about this, Barry. No one!" I said just as a knock sounded through the hut. "Get the door, asshole." I ordered, still on the floor while taking a heavy breaths while hoping the pain will dull down.

"Oh. My. Gosh." I looked up as Fran entered and closed the door behind himself without Barry not having to move a muscle. "So it is true? Oh my goodness, I can't believe it! Finally I can say, bitch, be gone r... Avery? Avery?"

I looked up with a pained expression, confused on what Frances was ranting about as Barry kept his positon with his hands covering his face, he sighed and dropped his hands to look at Frances, who cut him a glare before looking at me wearily.

"What are you talking about?" Barry asked for me.

"Abbigail's telling everyone about you two going at it last night, looks like it's true."

"That dumb whore." Barry huffed. "Why did I marry her? Why? Why?"

"We ask that question... every... day." I huffed, taking heavier breaths on the pain only grew worse.

Barry cut me a small glare before looking at Frances, who put his hands on his hips and shook his head with a small smirk while looking between Barry and I.

"What?" Barry asked.

"So it's final, you're official couples like Alex and me?" Fran asked, his face looking very hopeful.

Barry stayed silent, his eyes falling to the floor before him as I looked at him, waiting for him to answer Fran back because I knew he couldn't leave the guy wondering or he would start speculating things. I put my forehead against the cold hardwood flooring that was recently installed during my stay in the hospital before looking up at Fran and shaking my head as an answer.

"Not yet." I huffed. "I was already bitten, Abbigail took the spot."

"That bitch." Barry and Fran suddenly said in unison, both shaking their head in disgust.

The two cut each other a curious look as I looked between them with curiosity as well but dropped my look to thank the Lord for the lessening pain, it was still pretty harsh but very bearable as I slowly got to my feet and walked to the bed to climb back in. I didn't care that I was still naked and pulled the covers up while burying my sweaty forehead into the cover, Barry touched my back but I moved away from his touch as he released a small sigh and turned away from me. I glanced at him to see that he was mentally beating himself up, I cut my eyes to Fran as he immediately recognized my look and nodded before taking his exit.

"Alright, I'll go around and start telling the pack the truth, see you two later." Fran slammed the door behind him.

"Barry..." I huffed, making him glance at me before look away. "Barry." I repeated, wanting his eyes to stay on mine. "Divorce that bitch, you hear me."

"But the bab..." He trailed, his head falling low before he slowly nodded. "I'll talk to my Father about the divorce today."

I nodded slowly before sitting up and grabbing his head, I pulled his close to mine and gave him a small peck on the lips before putting my forehead against his and closing my eyes in a sleepy manner.

"I shockingly enjoyed last night," I whispered to him as he perked up a little, even his eyebrow rose with excitement, " just remind your wolf not to be so rough and to make sure I get off first, and my ass hurts."

"I will." Barry said gently, giving me a small smile. "I'm so sorry, I really am."

"We're going to get rid of this stupid bite thing, then you can mark me, okay." I said, willing him to nod as I nodded at him.

"Yeah, we are... and we're going to be happy... I'm accepting who I am, Avery, for the babies... for us."

"Good, I've always loved who you were." I chuckled before gently pecking him on the tip of his nose.

Ha, and look who get's the last laugh, Abbigail.

Complete: Do you think Avery really had the last laugh? Book Three is now being edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 67.6K 37
Boy x Boy This book is complete and I am working to edit right now!! Quinn is an abused sixteen year old boy. His attacker is right in his home and h...
971K 39.5K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
214K 9.9K 17
Sequel to Want You Back. ******** For every action, there's a reaction. Too bad Jesse learned the hard way. His actions, his careless words, took so...
1.1M 29.9K 33
Ever since Adam came out as gay his been bullied by the pack especially by his brother Mark. The only reason why he stays in the pack is because of h...